The Shaming of the Shrew - Act 04

Story Info
MD: The stranger is no longer a stranger.
958 words
4.23
3.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omig ...!"

Their laughter came through loud and clear over my laptop. Conor and Melissa were lying on sun loungers on their hotel balcony. They'd just watched my video of Kev and Kat.

"Who IS that guy?" Melissa giggled. "He's older than my dad!"

"Is my missus there?" Conor asked.

"Hold on, I'll take the phone upstairs."

She was kneeling in the bathroom scrubbing the toilet pan.

"Hey, shrew. Your Master wants to speak to you."

She was working topless, holding a toothbrush. She looked at the screen.

"So, you had an orgasm?"

"Yes Master, I did."

"Well, that's the last one for a month. Understood?"

She nodded. I could see Melissa alongside Conor. She had her hand on his leg. Both their bodies were glistening with suntan lotion.

After we'd signed off, I tugged down my corduroys and boxers and sat on the toilet seat.

"Blow me."

I'd spent part of the night awake puzzling over how to step things up even further. I took a hold of my maid's ponytail and made her look up at me as she sucked.

"You know we only have two rules. Anything else goes, yes?"

She answered with her eyes while she sucked my cock.

"And it's what you want? Seriously? To submit to me as if I was your Master?"

Again, her doe-eyes said yes, she did. Her warm mouth did too.

"You know how this is going to end, don't you?"

This time she frowned, or as much as she could while sucking cock. Her forehead creased. No, she didn't know how this ends.

I relaxed and let rip; one, two, three loud splashes below me, in quick succession, like echoes of her own shameful performance. But her head kept bobbing between my thighs regardless, her tongue still caressing my shaft, ignoring what I'd just done.

In turn I gently kissed the top of her head and acknowledged the reality.

I was falling for her.

***

Conor phoned me on Friday morning.

"Hey. Do you mind if Mel and I stay on for the weekend? The weather's perfect and we're having such a great time. I'm sorry but you can handle a couple more days, can't you? We'll be back Monday."

I looked over at Kat. I'd answered on speakerphone. She was sat at the kitchen table behind piles of papers. She was sorting through all my old household files and bills. Her expression barely changed but I saw something in her eyes.

Could I handle another two days of this?

"Sure. It'd be a pleasure."

I let her break for lunch. She made us both ham sandwiches and salad. We ate them together.

"Tell me." I asked. "When does a turn-on turn into a turn-off?" She looked confused by my question. "What I mean is, when do things go too far?"

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"I mean, you've been with Conor since you were 18. You're married. You're his wife and, just as importantly, he's your husband. I get that you find him fucking another person hot. Like male cuckolds do. I guess that's not soooo freakish. But he's on a fucking week's holiday with Melissa and now they're extending it. Aren't you jealous? Angry?"

She looked at me with a wan smile that said I'd never be able to understand. Several seconds of silence passed.

"Angry? No. Hmm ... Jealous? Sure, of course. More than you could ever know. But it's like drugs. People know they're harmful. People know they might destroy their life. But they take them anyway. For the high."

I took another few seconds to absorb her words and ponder them.

"So, what would you do if he runs off with Melissa? Or another woman like her?"

Kat shrugged. "He won't. But I hope he'd still want me. Like their maid or something. In fact, that would be hot. Awful but ... erotic. But if he didn't then ... I guess I'd have to find a new Master."

The way she said it wasn't a hint. Or an invitation. I could tell that. It was a simple statement of fact.

"You remember I said that you must know how this is going to end?"

She nodded. She'd been blowing me at the time and hadn't replied.

"I remember, Sir. But I genuinely don't know how it will all end."

I smiled and reached across the table to take her fingers in mine.

"Nor do I."

***

"Fancy a beer?"

I nodded. Conor had come straight from the airport. We met at the 'William Shakespeare' pub, halfway between our two houses.

"Cheers."

"So," he asked, "you have a great time? The shrew behaved herself?"

I told him all about the past seven days. Everything. Well, almost everything. I even repeated things we'd already covered on Face-time.

"She was thoroughly shamed." I concluded, with a wry smile.

He raised his glass to me. "Well, I had a great time too. That Melissa. She's not only hot and sexy, she's great company too, despite her youth."

"It's not over with her then? Last week wasn't just a one off?"

He frowned. "Of course not. I'm thinking of asking her to move in with us. Weekends only. Nothing too intense."

I took a slug of beer. "And what would Kat say about that?"

"She'll go along with it. In fact, she'd probably find it exciting."

"And Melissa?"

"Oh, she'd love it. She can't wait to get her claws into my wife."

I hesitated. But I had to ask.

"And what about me? Do you still need me ... now you're back?"

Conor burst out laughing.

"Of course I do, mate. I need somebody's help to ratchet things up a teensy bit further."

Finished in Act Five