The Shared Dream Ch. 03: Juliet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fine, I thought. It's just fantasizing. There's nothing wrong with that at all. It's completely innocent, and I needed a way to do it-

The boat slowed to a stop, as Dallis kept pressing towards me. Her fingers curled around her zipper, and she started to shimmy her way out of the coat.

In my imagination, the wind was still howling, and the boat was still rocking, but I couldn't feel cold at all. I wanted the coat off and her body pressed against mine.

The real boat kept pressing forward, Dallis telling another story about her past, the time they got stuck in America.

My coat was off. I didn't take it off, nor did she, but my mind wanted things faster than reality worked. My dark roots took over, turning my hair it's natural chestnut. The implants fell out of my chest, rolling around the boat's floor like coconuts. I was becoming my natural self, the person I always wished I was, and looking at that fake, imagined version of Dallis- it was just so easy.

She was naked too. Her build was athletic like a swimmer, her abs perfect. I saw the way her muscles flexed as her arms shot up to fix her hair. She had little imperfections. A mole just above her sternum. One nipple wasn't quite as erect as the other, and her breasts weren't perfectly even. It didn't matter if she was my imaginations, imagination, seeing her like that, with that perfect tuft of ginger hair between her legs; she was the most real person I'd been with in years.

We started off in a warm embrace. I was sitting back in the seat, and she straddled me, her firm ass on my thighs. Her fingers curled beneath my hair and pulled herself into a kiss. My hands wandered down her back, feeling the dimples, her athletic build. I worked my way across her ass cheeks, cupping them, the muscles firm and flexing as she shimmied back and forth.

Her breasts were pressed to mine, and her hips started to roll. I could feel how wet she was, (not just the ocean spray), as she grinded against my thigh. My grip tightened on her cheeks, squeezing and spreading, as she started to grind.

In the real world, Dallis was finishing her story, and the boat began to slow, "And here we are-"

I was kissing her harder, more passionately. My head twisted and turned, and she yanked on my hair, her grip tightening and pulling back. My hands left her ass and started wandering up her curves. I found her breasts and held on, handles as we swayed in the ocean. Her middle finger was out, as she slipped between my legs, and started a slow massage, circling round and round.

She knelt low, her piercing eyes blazing into my soul. I stared at her face, visible between my breasts, as softly kissed her way down my stomach. She stopped at her finger, and her tongue took it's place. My head rolled as I got comfortable against the seat, my legs shaking in anticipation.

"There!" the real Dallis said. She was sprinting towards the side of the boat, a massive shape emerging from the water.

The Dallis in my imagination was working her tongue, harder, deeper.

My real self made it to the edge of the boat, staring out at the rising black mass.

I moaned and screamed. Overcome with orgasm. My legs were quivering, and my feet turned white, digging into the chair.

A massive blue whale crested, leaping it's way out of the water.

My eyes went wide, pure focus and bliss, my legs not shaking until the water turned calm again, and the creature was lost to the ocean.

"Don't you dare stop," I muttered, my voice weak and breathless.

The Dallis in my imagination grabbed me by the waist. Her eyes wore a new determination, and her tongue crept into a strong, figure eight pattern.

"Holy shit," the real Dallis said, "I've never seen anything like that. Wait until I tell Flynn."

"Flynn?" I asked. I think both versions of me did.

"My boyfriend," she said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "We've never been that lucky."

And just like that, both world slammed back together, and I was fully clothed, staring at her dumbstruck. Maybe reality's not all it's cracked up to be, I thought. I could feel the frown starting to grow, Maybe I want a little imagination.

12