The Shoe Fetish Cuck Club Pt. 02 - She Finds Out

Story Info
Ryan's secret club membership is discovered.
1.3k words
4.54
3.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fg88
fg88
11 Followers

Since his first experience with the Shoe Fetish Cuck Club, Ryan's girlfriend Katie's shoes had taken a beating. Her volleyball Mizunos had become almost ruined, her favorite black heels insoles had a familiar yellow stain to them, her flip flops were almost as ruined as her volleyball shoes, and the white fur on the inside of her Ugg boots was becoming crusty and stained deep inside. Ryan enjoyed watching other guys unloading into Katie's shoes and each time after gave Katie some of the best love making they had ever had.

One day, Ryan got a message off the group, but from someone else with the "cuck" tag on their profile.

'Hey, I just wondered if you would like to make a little wager. Winner gets the loser's shoes for a week and loser has to do anything the winner says.'

Ryan typed out a response. 'Yeah, I'd be down. What have you got to offer?'

The other person, who identified themselves as Jim, sent a picture of his girlfriend Jessie's brand new Birkenstock clogs. Birki clogs were relatively rare in the group as they weren't as in fashion as the sandals were, but Ryan knew from experience how much fun it was to stain Birkis with fluids: he had ruined several pairs of Katie's and had to replace them out of his pocket. Jim said these were virgins and he would prefer to play for a virgin pair as well.

Jim looked through the stack of boxes in Katie's closet. She didn't have much that he hadn't used. He selected a brand new pair of Adidas Cloudfoams in white/gray: Katie had bought them to work out in just a week ago but had only worn them twice. Jim accepted, and they arranged a meet. Ryan took the shoes and put the box back in the closet, and leaving Katie's apartment he had to hide them under his jacket.

The two agreed to play War with a deck of cards. The game was simple: first to win 14 rounds wins. Jim got to Ryan's apartment about 9 PM, the two shook hands, and sat down at the kitchen table. Ryan placed Katie's shoes on the table and Jim inspected them, pleased with what he saw. He then retrieved the Birkis from his backpack. "Had to pretend I was going to study and snuck them in the bag" he explained. They looked perfect, just worn enough to get footprints in them, but not too worn either.

"Alright, do we have a deal? If you shake my hand there's no turning back for either of us." Ryan stuck out his hand. Jim put Katie's shoes back on the table and shook Ryan's hand. Ryan picked up his deck of cards, shuffled, and dealt them into two piles. They each selected a deck and started.

Ryan lost. Badly. Like, 14-5 badly.

He knew he was in trouble. Not only would they disappear for a week, they'd probably come back stained, and he would have to come up with a reason. Jim sat back in his chair, looking pleased with his victory.

"Well well. Hand them over."

While Jim put his girl's Birkis back into his bag, Ryan slid Katie's Adidas across the table. Jim had already started to jerk his cock under the table, and one of the shoes immediately was placed on it. He started jerking it up and down on himself while Ryan could only watch. "Take out your phone, pull up the camera" Jim ordered.

Ryan complied.

"Take video of me jerking into Katie's shoe."

He took a 15 second clip, making sure to clearly show it was hers.

"Now send it to her."

Ryan gulped. He knew he was stuck. If he did it, she would probably kill him. If he didn't do it, Katie's shoes were likely gone forever and he couldn't afford to replace them at the time. He fought in his head with what to do. He decided to try a plea bargain.

"Ok Jim, how about this since you like wagering. We flip a coin. Heads, I hit send. Tails, I don't." Jim nodded his head, still pumping deep in Katie's Adidas. Ryan put the video in a message ready to go and put the phone where Jim could reach it to hit send. He pulled out a quarter, flipped it up, it landed on the floor and spun for a few seconds...

Heads.

The silence was broken only by the sound that accompanies a message being sent.

Ryan almost passed out. What was he going to do? He couldn't lie to get out of this one. He couldn't ever lie about it again. His heart was beating a million miles a minute.

The "typing" icon popped up on the screen.

'RYAN WTF'

He couldn't think of a response, at least not one that didn't make things twice as bad. Finally he decided on a simple 'I'm so sorry' that didn't really seem to help. Jim, meanwhile was loving every second of it. He pulled his cock out of the shoe and put the shoe on the table on its' side. He told Ryan to start recording again, and Ryan made sure to get a great close up view as Jim's massive cumshot soaked the side of her virgin white Adidas shoe in cum. He even moaned her name as he came.

This was of course only the first of many loads Katie's shoe would see. Ryan sent her the video showing her shoe dripping with another man's cum. As Jim was putting them in a plastic bag to put them in his bag, the typing symbol appeared from Katie.

'We'll talk about this in the morning.'

Jim left, and Ryan laid down with his head still spinning. Jim sent a couple more pictures in the next hour, dropping two more loads in Katie's shoes. Ryan knew the talk in the morning would not be pleasant.

Ryan's phone rang at 8 AM.

'Ok Ryan, explain yourself. Now.'

Ryan proceeded to confess everything to her. About the club. About all the guys who had cum in her shoes. About how that wasn't really all sweat in her volleyball shoes.

'Ryan do you still love me?' she asked.

'Of course I do babe. I love you than anything. I just like sharing your things with other guys. And I'm so sorry. I don't want to like it but I do."

Katie said nothing for a while. 'Do you want to cheat on me?'

"No babe. Never."

'Then why do you search cuck porn?'

"I, uh...um"

Ryan was taken aback. How did she know that?

'Yeah, I found your browser history a couple weeks ago. I never really thought about it until now. Now it makes perfect sense.'

"Uh" was about the only word Ryan could get out.

'Well, I need those shoes to work out in. I know they're already messed up, but how about you make this guy another little bet. He wins, you two come over and I'll give him another pair of mine plus I'll give him a footjob or sockjob or whatever he wants while you sit cuffed in the corner watching. If I win, I get my shoes back plus we get a pair of his girl's shoes. I looked him up and I know Jessie, we had a math class together. She's got some good stuff.'

Ryan instantly popped a boner, and fired off a text to Jim. Ryan began jerking off hard, realizing he hadn't cum in a few days and was pent up, and about a minute later a message from Jim came in. He sent a picture from Katie's Facebook showing her wearing a black pair of Adidas ankle socks, followed by a picture of yet another massive load sprayed all over the side of Katie's Cloudfoams which were starting to get a yellow tint to the white fabric, then a message.

'Tell Katie I want her to give me a footjob in these socks when I win.'

Ryan proceeded to orgasm, coating his stomach in hot cum.

It was on.

fg88
fg88
11 Followers