All Comments on 'The Shoe on the Other Foot Ch. 01'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How quickly a small taste of power turned her into the very thing she hated...

The bullied has become the bully.

zena99zena99over 1 year ago

And I love it. Olivia needs to totally destroy her. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way the author writes, even if they feel the need to shoehorn "gluk gluk" into every story. Good job.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 1 year agoAuthor

Hahaha Anon, fair point on the onomatopoeia - I am very fond of the sound in the real world, so please bear with me in this respect. :D

Zena - yes, indeed! There's one more chapter of this that I'll be releasing in January :)

JcbxJcbxover 1 year ago

This was great looking forward to the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good Can't wait for the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing when's the next chapter coming??

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the great comments, everyone! To answer the question: the second and concluding chapter of this story, Stuttering Sappho, is already written, and will be released to the public in March. In the meantime, I have four more updates coming your way in January, as I do every month, so get ready for more smut ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just cant wait for next part.

Amazing story!!

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

The next chapter was supposed to be uploaded 11 months ago but I still don't see it . enjoy your stories.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadow3 months agoAuthor

Hi Pappasleaze! I ended up taking an extended break from Literotica due to some policy decisions on their side, I can't really go into too much detail about that right now. Suffice to say that I've only resumed posting here recently and I'm working through all my backlog over time. So don't worry, ch.2 of this will come as well, soon. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...