The Shoe on the Other Foot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawl into Olivia's room on all fours like a dog, to find her sitting in her armchair, one slender leg draped over the other. Even in her yoga pants and casual t-shirt she looks like a goddess to me now. The mere idea that I once considered myself more beautiful than this conqueror feels ridiculous.

"Hello, simp," she says with a smile that makes my insides twist in painful longing, and knowledge that I'll never be good enough to be her friend.

"G-g-g-greetings O-O-Oli..." I say, in the new stuttering bimbo voice she's imposed on me. By her look of irritation, it's clear she's not interested in me talking, and who can blame her? I only have dumb things to say anyway. Things are much easier when I just do what I'm told, and so I resume crawling towards her.

Sitting on the armrest is the damned drinking bird. I always want to ask her about her fixation with this particular toy, but somehow, I never find the words to phrase the question. Especially when it starts bobbing up... and down...

Damn, I must have spaced out again. Olivia is leering at me, laughing at my predicament.

Before I can react, her right foot hooks behind my neck, pulling me closer. The other foot slaps against my cheeks, a stinging humiliation to remind me that I have so much to atone--but also that she's more than capable of physically subduing me and beating me up, if she wants to.

I better behave.

I look up with my big dumb eyes--Olivia always calls them dumb anyway--while her toes sneak past my lips. I begin gently fellating them, moaning and humping the air behind me.

Olivia has been withdrawing my orgasms for months.

I think it's a way to associate her feet with sexual pleasure, and since I have no other form of contact with humans besides her, on some level, it's clearly working... just the thought of giving her toes a blowjob makes me feel so wet. Kneeling here, before her, taking what she sees fit to give me...

But her official explanation is that bullies have no rights to cummies, not until they're fully reformed. And to hear her talk about it, it's clear we still have a long way to go.

I'm being foot-fucked into my place, and that's surely going to help rectify my bully past. I've outwardly and inwardly accepted my need for penance, and Olivia's expression as she reads my defeat on my face is priceless.

She looks lost in triumph and rapture as my lips follow every single movement of her toes, lavishing them with my truest apologies. What says sorry louder than giving someone's feet a tongue bath?

"How does it feel, knowing that this is as good as it's going to get? That you're never going to get access to any part of me, but my feet?"

I shoot her an empty look, never interrupting my dutiful fellatio of her toes--each in turn first, then more and more at once. And then, Olivia's whole foot slides into my mouth, the palm adhering to my tongue as the toes inch towards the entrance to my throat.

"I know, I know," Olivia says, one foot pushing me deeper onto the other, until it's practically impaling me. "I've ruined you to such a degree that you could barely muster the words to answer me. I bet you really regret being a bully now."

I do, I do! I can't say so, and I settle for the next best thing, which is to gag and moan and squelch as Olivia's foot facefucks me into submission, methodically pistoning in and out of my throat like it's a giant cock.

"Speaking of degrees... I don't think you really need one."

"Mmmmpphhh?!?!" I ask, my eyes widening in horror. A degree is the whole reason why I took up this rental agreement in the first place! It's why I'm here! What will I even do without one? What would my future possibly hold without one?

I wish I could get over it with this foot fucking session, so I could express my verbal reservations to Olivia. Instead, I keep going gluk gluk gluk around her foot, while she laughs at me.

"That's it," Olivia says, facefucking me. "Look at me with those glassy eyes. There's barely any room for despair in there any longer. You'd do anything for me, and I want you to quit university. You should devote all your time to try and atone for your horrible behavior towards me in high school. I will tolerate no distraction from this task."

I don't react, lost in the overwhelming shocks travelling through my entire body. Just like that, Olivia has tossed my entire future away, decreeing my punishment to be something like, I don't know...

Modern-day slavery?

Am I really going to let her do this to me?

... Am I ever going to stop sucking on this foot so I can even speak?

One more time, Olivia's foot plunges downward, reaching the entrance to my throat, as her eyes drill into mine. And I know the answer.

As I throw myself deeper into the deepthroating of her feet, doing my best to moan and whimper now that words no longer belong to my repertoire of communication, I realize that this is my sentence, my rightful punishment, and I will do all it takes to complete my atonement.

Even if it means serving Olivia for however long she thinks is necessary.

And so, as I accept my surrender and enslavement and the first onset of an orgasm begins to ripple through my sex, the movement of my slutty head finally matches that of the drinking bird, bobbing in perfect sync as I lavish Olivia's foot with my mouth.

Up. And down.

12