The Shoe's on the Other Foot Ch. 02

Story Info
Isabella and Sophie meet Miss Mesmer.
2.8k words
4.39
14.2k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the show the two women were led backstage to Miss Mesmer's dressing room, which had the name Alana Morgan written on it.

When the door opened, Isabella was stunned to see how beautiful Miss Mesmer was up close. On the stage with the hot mind melting lights, Isabella didn't get a good look at the hypnotist. She had long blonde hair with dark roots and streaks which fell down past her shoulders. She wore a silk robe which looked expensive and hugged the woman's curvy body with elegance, as if she was royalty.

"Come in, girls. It's good to see you. Once I saw you in the crowd I knew I had to meet you. Did you like the show? The lights weren't too bright, were they?" The hypnotist sat on her makeup chair with her legs crossed and completely bare along with her feet.

Isabella didn't like feet. In fact, she hated them. Hated the look, the feel and especially the foul smell. But she did notice Miss Mesmer's feet. On the hypnotist's long toes was a purple pedicure with perfectly shaped toenails. Her feet were large and had high arches and pillowy soles. With all of her animosity towards them, even Isabella had to admit that Miss Mesmer's feet were as pretty as feet could be.

"It was amazing!" Sophie couldn't contain her joy as she gushed to Miss Mesmer. "Oh wow, I'm speechless! I've been to two of your shows already and I can't believe I'm meeting you in-person. You were incredible tonight! Especially with Issy on stage, that was everything I was hoping for."

"Did you like it, Issy?" Miss Mesmer asked.

Isabella was about to protest her use of her nickname "Issy" because only Sophie called her that, but Sophie didn't seem to mind or notice. "Well Alana, I didn't like it to be honest. You humiliated me."

"True," Miss Mesmer said, "But I had a point to prove. You claimed you didn't believe in hypnosis so I showed you otherwise. Which you volunteered to do, might I add."

"You still took advantage of me! How was I to know that stuff actually worked? I don't even know how you did it."

"Truly, my dear, I am sorry you felt so embarrassed. It was not out of cruelty, it was for fun. I'm sorry if you regret it, but again, you did volunteer."

Isabella shook her head. "It seemed pretty cruel to me. Sounds to me like you like humiliating people, you get a kick out of making people your puppets because you're some kinda of control freak."

"Dear, you have to learn humility. You chose to go onto stage. It was a nice thing to do, your girlfriend appreciated it. You got embarrassed, good. You could learn to laugh at yourself every once in a while." Miss Mesmer explained it simply, Sophie gasped as Isabella's face turned red again.

"Who do you think you are? Telling me what I have to learn... What do you know? You're just a two bit hack who might as well be performing at a circus." She stomped. "Sophie lets go." She turned and marched towards the door with Sophie in tow.

"Wait." Miss Mesmer said.

Sophie stopped but Isabella just laughed. "Why don't you make me-" but before she could blink, she heard the snapping of Miss Mesmer's fingers and Isabella fell back into trance once more.

The rest of their time with Miss Mesmer was a blur to Isabella. It wasn't until they left the theater when the fog in her mind began to clear and the haze lifted more with each step as they approached the car. Isabella fumbled for her keys, dropping them onto the asphalt. Sophie picked them up for her, gave Isabella a kind smile and said "I'll drive, you're still maybe a bit sleepy from all those trances."

Sophie never drove, it was always Isabella. Sophie could drive but in all their years of dating there were only a handful of times when she drove. Nevertheless, Isabella found herself walking to the passenger side door and getting into the seat as Sophie sat in front of the wheel and started up the car. "Sophie, what happened?"

"You don't remember any of it?"

"Not much of meeting Miss Mesmer. Did... did she put me in trance again?"

"Yeah, to get you to calm down. She just wanted a talk with me without you storming off. I guess it hasn't fully worn off..." Sophie said.

"Did you get hypnotized while I was out of it?"

"I wish! No, we just talked. Or at least... yeah we just talked." Sophie pulled out of the parking spot.

"What? What were you going to say?"

"Well, just that I guess she could've and I wouldn't know. God, how cool would that be! But she probably didn't."

"I don't trust that woman."

"Oh c'mon! She isn't that bad. She can be a little... staggering, but she is truly an amazing woman!" Sophie grinned at Isabella, "but not as amazing as you, of course. Thanks again for coming and double thanks for going on stage, you're the best. You've earned all the cookies I'll bake and all the foot rubs I'll give."

Yet when they got home and snuggled up on the couch in front of the TV and when Sophie whispered in Isabella's ear, "Want that foot rub now, Issy?" Isabella found herself saying "Actually Sophie, going to see Miss Mesmer turned out to be a great idea. I think I should massage your feet." As soon as she said it she frowned. Isabella was glad Sophie had a good time but she was still upset that had been treated like a prop for that woman, plus few things disgusted her more than feet. She loved Sophie more than she loved anything else, but she knew from experience that Sophie's feet were particularly fragrant and not in a good way.

"Oh now we're talking! Sure, let me lay down and I'll plop my feet on your lap."

Isabella wanted to say 'No! I didn't mean that! Get those smelly things away from me!' but instead Sophie rested her head against the arm of the couch and put her feet on Isabella's legs, then said "I don't think you've ever rubbed my feet before. In fact, I remember you being pretty adamant that my feet smell bad."

Sophie's feet did smell pungent, luckily for Isabella, Sophie was wearing socks which suppressed some of that stink. Suddenly, Isabella found herself saying "How about I take your socks off for you? The massage will be better if your feet are bare." Isabella couldn't believe she just asked that. She didn't understand why. She was already disgusted at the idea of massaging her girlfriends feet even with socks, but without them would be another level of nastiness. "Oh! If you want, haha go ahead!" Sophie replied.

And so she peeled away Sophie's sock, and all of the foot scented air that was trapped between the fabric and Sophie's bare feet wafted up into Isabella's face. Isabella normally would have covered her nose or at least leaned back away from the source of the stink, but she did not move, rather she sniffed the air as if she needed to make sure Sophie's feet were incredibly aromatic.

Isabella looked down at her girlfriend's barefoot that rested in her lap. Sophie had size 11 feet. Her soles were long and meaty, curving up into a high arch. Touching them, they were soft and cushiony. Sophie had long slender toes that, when scrunched, showed all her wrinkles on her velvety soles. Her toes had old and slightly chipped orange polish that contrasted against Sophie's tanned feet.

From hours sitting in the theater at the hypnotist show with the hot lights beaming down on them, Sophie's feet were moist with sweat, soaking her socks and making her feet smell of strong cheese and sour vinegar. It was so potent that it made Isabella's eyes water but she didn't move away from the smell, instead she took off the other sock.

"Oh wow!" Sophie exclaimed with a scrunched up nose, "are those my feet I'm smelling? Those are strong! You were right about my feet being stinky, haha. You don't have to rub them. Don't they smell just awful from where you are?"

Isabella's hands lifted up Sophie's foot, her thumbs began to work themselves into the meaty flesh of Sophie's soft, long sole. Even with her hands being damp from Sophie's sweaty foot, Isabella replied "They smell fine." Isabella cringed when she heard herself say that, she wished she could let Sophie know of this agony to get her to stop it, but instead Sophie joked, "fine enough to smell?"

Isabella knew it was a joke, Sophie said it as a joke. But for some reason, Isabella still leaned in and planted her nose on Sophie's slender toes, pushing them back slightly so her nostrils laid down where the smell was most dense, on the balls of Sophie's feet where the sweat pooled up from her toes. In a move that made her stomach twist, Isabella inhaled loudly, sucking in clouds of foot odor straight into her brain. The large sniff of foot scented air made Isabella's head spin and her stomach queasy, but her nostrils didn't move away from their new resting place against Sophie's soles.

Sophie giggled. "Hehe that kinda tickles. Oh gosh, Issy, I didn't think you'd actually do it. Kinda gets me hot, to be honest. You with my foot up to your face, sniffing my toes..."

Isabella could see that Sophie had a sultry look in her eyes that spelled trouble. Like any healthy relationship, Issy and Sophie enjoyed sex. In their particularly kinky escapades, Sophie usually was the submissive and Isabella was usually the dominant. There had only been a few times in their relationship where she'd seen the expression Sophie wore, a look of hunger and lust and power. Sophie growled, "sniff it again."

Isabella took a big whiff of Sophie's foot. The smell of old sweat and worn insoles attacked Isabella's nose, but her face didn't show any sign of displeasure. Sophie bit her lip, "Does it smell good?"

"Yes." Isabella's heart dropped when she heard herself say that. It was a lie that Sophie was oblivious to.

Isabella was scrambling to find a way to get out of this situation and to get some kind of control over her own actions. Seeing that it was dark outside, she said "It's getting pretty late," and to her amazement she actually spoke the words.

"It is. But I don't mind staying up a little late, especially if you're going to be at my feet. Do you mind?"

It would've been the perfect time for Isabella to go to bed and escape her predicament, but instead she said "I don't."

"Hehe well then... How about you..." Sophie had a devious look in her eye, "how about you kiss my foot!' She giggled and moved her foot down so the balls of her feet lightly pressed against Isabella's closed mouth. Isabella used all her will to suppress any movement in her lips but with no control she puckered up and planted a succulent kiss on the bottom of Sophie's foot. Internally, Isabella cringed. A shiver rippled across her skin as her lips felt the clammy dampness of her girlfriend's sweat misted soles. She wanted to hurl as she tasted a faint yet noticeable salt flavor from Sophie's feet. Meanwhile, Sophie reacted differently, she had a look of bewilderment crossed between a look of arousal. "Oh god Issy! It's actually turning me on so much having you kiss my feet. I never knew you were so subby..."

Isabella gave up trying to protest. She couldn't say the words she wanted to for a reason she didn't understand. Her body was no longer hers as she still had her lips puckered and pressed against the soft underbelly of Sophie's feet. Once Sophie said, "keep kissing, Issy" Isabella continued to plant tender pecks onto Sophie's sole. Her kisses moved down the woman's tall arch and to her smooth heel. Sophie ordered Isabella to switch feet and she did, she began to kiss the other foot, the one with fresher sweat that she hadn't tasted yet.

Feeling disgusted was only half of the torture that Isabella was facing, the humiliation was the other half and was much worse. She was supposed to be a dignified and respectful woman but here she was kissing her girlfriend's feet. She didn't have anything against Sophie's feet besides finding them smelly and unarousing, but to be forced to touch her lips to the sweat ridden soles of her own girlfriend was degrading. She wasn't a foot freak and she didn't want to be one.

"Do you..." As Sophie spoke, Isabella dreaded the words she was about to say, "...want to lick my feet?"

The blood drained from Isabella's face. Saying "No" was no option. She winced internally when she replied, "Yes."

Sophie's jaw dropped, static in anticipation. Isabella stuck out her tongue and laid the top of it flat on Sophie's thick sole and she was hit with the salty taste of the stagnant sweat icing Sophie's feet. Isabella licked up the wrinkles on the sole and the tip of her tongue slithered between the meaty grooves to lap up all of the microscopic droplets of sweat. The taste stung on Isabella's tongue and made her feel sick, but visually it looked like Isabella was relishing the opportunity to lick her girlfriend's feet.

Isabella felt like a dog as her tongue kept running up the bottom of Sophie's foot, exploring her arches and the balls of her feet. Her face had gone red with humiliation but Sophie hadn't noticed. The last time she had been so embarrassed was just that evening with Miss Mesmer and the ridiculous hypnosis show. The woman messed around with Isabella's mind and now Isabella's behavior was out of her control. That damn hypnotist. Somehow, even so long after she'd been on the stage, she was still being controlled just like she had been during the show, only now she was conscious of it. And of course to make matters worse, she was licking her girlfriend's feet.

Isabella had more questions to answer but her mind got distracted when Sophie said "Suck on my toes, Issy!"

Hurriedly, Isabella opened her mouth and popped Sophie's big toe between her lips before sucking on it like she would a cock. She looked into Sophie's eyes and she was alarmed to see that Sophie's excitement had increased with each degrading act she unwittingly forced Isabella to perform. Isabella came to the horrible realization that it was between the toes where a lot of the sweat on a foot builds up, so as her tongue encircled Sophie's toe, it collected all that salty sweat. The face Isabella twisted into causes Sophie to giggle with her bubbly demeanor. "Oh my god you actually look so desperate for my feet!"

Isabella wants to hide away from Sophie. Never before had she been so meek in front of her and the fact it was to her feet made it all the worse. "Have you always liked feet?"

"No..." Isabella said, glad that she was able to speak honestly if only for a brief moment.

"So it's a new thing? Well I kinda like it but it is getting late though. We better head to bed." Sophie said, pulling her feet away from Isabella which delighted the humiliated girl.

Isabella was quiet as they got ready for bed, but she noticed Sophie had a bounce in her step. They brushed their teeth, dressed for sleep, crawled into bed and kissed each other good night. "Haha your lips taste like feet!" Sophie remarked, Isabella cringed. "Hey, if you want you can sleep at my feet, hehe."

Isabella wasn't surprised when her attempt to say "No" turned into "Sure" before she crawled to the end of the bed where Sophie's big, meaty and smooth feet rested. Sophie, however, was surprised but smiled all the same and let her once dominant girlfriend cuddle her feet while she slept. Isabella nestled her face into the cushioned soles of Sophie, her nostrils sucking in all of her strong foot smell as Sophie's toes hugged her nose like a gas mask.

As Isabella struggled to sleep as Sophie's foot scent haunted her and as the bottoms of her feet gently massaged her face. Isabella's thoughts kept her up as well. She was still reeling from the day, first the humiliation on stage and now worse in her own home by the woman she loves. That hack of a hypnotist was no doubt to blame, whether or not it was unintentional. Isabella was going to have a word with that bitch and make her take back whatever it is she did.

Eventually she stopped meditating on her predicament and fell asleep. Her face was nudged forward and sandwiched between Sophie's soles, her cheeks pressed against Sophie's soft feet and her lips slightly parted on Sophie's smooth heels. She drifted off inhaling Sophie's aromatic feet while their rancid taste lingered on her tongue.