The Shoe's on the Other Foot Ch. 03

Story Info
Isabella's hypnotic commands lead her to Sophies sweaty feet.
2.2k words
4.5
11.8k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Isabella woke up the next morning, the sunlight shone into their bedroom with rejuvenating vigor. Although the smell of Sophie's rank feet hovered around Isabella's face like a cloud of toxic gas, she was feeling positive and confident about her ability to rid herself of this foot themed curse.

As her eyes opened, she moved away from her girlfriend's resting feet. Anytime she tried to move away before it felt like a magnet was attracting her face to her pillows of Sophie's soles, but not anymore. Isabella frowned and while a part of her hoped it meant this affliction was over, she wasn't convinced. So far it seemed to be Sophie's orders which caused her body to disobey herself. If those orders had to involve feet or not, Isabella couldn't say, but she didn't care to find out. Isabella got out of bed and got dressed before hurrying out of the room.

Her plan was to get Miss Mesmer before Sophie woke up. As long as she could get away from Sophie while she figures this out, Isabella could get a moment to think this through and find wherever that hypnotist is. She hoped Miss Mesmer was still in the city. Luckily, Sophie had planned to play tennis today so Isabella would have some time to herself.

Isabella grabbed her laptop and hid inside her home office. She searched up Miss Mesmer on Google and was led to her site where was met with a large banner photo of Miss Mesmer sitting, looking down at the camera with an expression of utter command. Isabella couldn't believe how much she hated that woman. She found what she was looking for when she checked where and when Miss Mesmer's next shows were and she was elated to see that the performer was in the city for one more night. Her last show was that night and then she was headed out of the state.

But Isabella had no intentions of waiting for tonight for the show. She didn't know where Miss Mesmer, real name Alana Morgan, was staying, yet she wasn't going to give up. None of the contact information for Alana Morgan was helpful so instead she phoned the venue where the hypnotist performed.

After her call was picked up, she said, "Hi! Hello, I'm calling about one of your performers tonight. Alana Morgan?"

"Alana Morgan?" The voice on the other end questioned.

"Yes. The hypnotist."

"Oh, Miss Mesmer!" The voice was jubilant, "although more than a hypnotist, isn't she? More like... like a mesmerist!"

Isabella rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Sure. She's great." Her voice was dull. "You see, I'm calling because I'm apart of the transportation company responsible for getting Ms. Morgan to the theater tonight and we never got the address to where Ms. Morgan is staying. My driver needs it before he can get her tonight."

"I thought she performed last night? Is it not the same address?"

Isabella thought for a second. "Is it?"

"It should be."

Isabella cursed internally, but she wasn't giving up yet. "Well that's the thing, I don't have either address. Either they used a different company or one of my guys accidentally deleted your profile from our system."

The other end of the call was silent for a moment and Isabella thought she screwed up. But then: "Okay, I got the address here. It's the Enchanted Marble Palace, I can email you the street numbers."

"No, that's alright! I know where it is, thank you, you've been so much help." Before they could respond, she hung up the call.

Isabella stepped out of her office into the hall. She was ready to give Alana a piece of her mind only to be stopped by Sophie who was stumbling out of bed. Sophie's gorgeous blonde hair was messy and down past her shoulders. She wore a loose fitting long sleeve shirt and short sports shorts. Her feet were still bare. Isabella's eyes dawdled on Sophie's toes too long as she laughed and said, "oh my god, since when were you such a foot freak!"

Isabella's face became red and she looked down to the ground. Sophie hugged her, being taller than the brunette she towered over her. "Oh no! Don't worry it's super cute. I've never seen this side of you, you're so docile like a little puppy. Hehe, even puppies like to lick feet."

Unable to protest, Isabella instead changed the subject. "I was going to run some errands today." She debated running for the door but she didn't want to raise Sophie's suspicions or worry her.

"Oh no really? Can't you do that some other day? I have tennis today." Her girlfriend replied.

Isabella frowned. "Yeah, I know. Why?" She immediately regretted asking.

"Cause I want you to be my ball girl! My subby, adorable, foot kissing, ball girl. Come on, it'll be fun!"

Isabella couldn't help but say. "Sure."

Sophie already had a sports bag with all her things so Isabella threw on something sporty; yoga pants, t-shirt and running shoes. When they got to the tennis club Sophie changed into a skirt, tank top and visor along with her favorite running shoes which she had owned for years. Isabella had to purposely look away from Sophie's feet to not give Sophie any ideas.

They stepped out onto the court where Christine stood, waiting for them by the net. Christine was a work colleague of Sophie's and both were a part of the same tennis club resulting in them being regular opponents and inevitably a rivalry grew. From the fire in Sophie's eyes, Isabella could see she was determined to beat Christine today. Sophie kissed Isabella's cheek and said "With my ball girl at my side cheering me on, no way I lose."

The match started with Christine's serve which was a bullet through the air to the back corner of Sophie's side. Sophie's racket couldn't reach far enough to return it so Isabella scrambled to get the ball which eventually hit on Sophie's side then bounced out of bounds, giving the points to Christine.

"Oh wow, that was quick! Don't worry Soph, you'll get her right back." Isabella said as she picked up the ball and tossed it back over to Christine. Sophie gave no reaction, her stare was locked in with her mind fixated on the match as she bounced on her feet ready for the next serve.

Once Sophie got a hang of Christine's serves she was able to hold up her own better and eventually won the first game. The rest of the set went favorably for Sophie who had more speed and agility in her than Isabella had ever seen. When Sophie was in the zone, Isabella was invisible to her. Isabella however, was not in great shape so she found herself getting tired out running for the ball.

Eventually however, once Sophie won the first set and after they took a short break, they began the next set of games and the momentum had shifted towards Christine. Isabella gave Sophie words of encouragement but Sophie shrugged off her words with a discouraged attitude. After another loss, Sophie wacked her racket across the air in frustration. One more loss sealed the set and the next set was sudden death; winner takes all.

They went to the sidelines to get a sip of water and to catch a breath. Sophie grabbed Isabella and said, "Come with me" before dragging her to the change rooms.

"You got this next set, Sophie!" Isabella said once Sophie shut the door. But then she locked the door and Isabella frowned.

Sophie turned around and looked at Isabella with lustful eyes, like she did the night before. "I have to be honest with you... I didn't bring you to tennis just to be my ball girl. Although you are adorable running around getting my balls for me, I need you as motivation. Or maybe, a way to let off steam." She smiled.

"Huh?" Isabella said, but she was afraid she knew what her girlfriend meant. And she did.

"Get on your knees." Sophie sat down on the bench and Isabella dropped to her knees. She looked up at her blonde girlfriend, glistening with sweat and with her skin shaded bronze. Sophie felt her loins heat up, but then she felt dread seeing Sophie slip her feet out of her running shoes before shedding her socks as well, leaving her with her sweaty bare feet.

"Lick my feet!" Sophie said with dominance that made Isabella gasp before her body disobeyed her and leaned forward, her tongue extending out and pressing up against Sophie's wet and salty soles. Her tongue sweeped up the soft bottoms of Sophie's feet giving off an explosion of strong vinegar flavor which made Isabella's eyes water. Sophie looked down at her while massaging her damp feet onto Isabella's face. "Mmm fuck that feels good. God I'm going to destroy Christine and her snarky attitude. I definitely needed this."

Isabella barely paid attention to her girlfriend's words as she was drowning in her soles. Sophie's long toes wrapped themselves around Isabella's nose engulfing her in the overbearing foot stink, yet when Sophie demanded she "Sniff" Isabella devoutly obeyed and she huffed in the rank smell from Sophie's tennis feet. She became overwhelmed by the smell of Sophie's feet, it flooded her brain and filled each sense. As she endured Sophie's feet, she cursed Miss Mesmer.

Isabella regained some of her vision when Sophie's sole lifted from her face, but then she was told to suck and her mouth opened and in came Sophie's big toe. Isabella's lip suctioned around her toe and her tongue swirled around it before she bobbed her head on it, causing Sophie to giggle. Isabella was seeping in embarrassment and what made it all worse was the threat that Christine could find away into the change rooms and come across Isabella on her knees, her tongue lapping up Sophie's sweaty foul feet.

Then finally, the feet lifted from her face and the big toe slipped out of her mouth as she breathed in clean air. "Good girl." Sophie smiled before slipping her bare feet back in her tennis shoes, no socks.

"Open wide, foot girl." Isabella had no choice but to present her mouth for Sophie to stuff her moist sport socks in.

"There we go! Now you have something to suck on and enjoy while I win my match. What do you say?" Sophie prompted.

"Fhanck Ohu!" Isabella said through her sock gag.

Once again Sophie laughed before petting Isabella's head. The two of them then got up and went back out.

With her mouth stuffed with nasty tasting, sweat drenched soaks, Isabella timidly walked back to behind the court and got ready for the game to start. She tried to not swallow any of the filthiness but from Sophie's orders she had to. But she quickly got distracted by Sophie's expert playing in the last set. Whatever motivation dominating Isabella with her feet gave seemed to be enough as Sophie won game after game, eventually winning the set.

Isabella met with Christine and Sophie after the game. "Well, I guess that puts you up in the series doesn't it?" Christine said. "Good game, but I'm winning the next one. And hey Isabella, great to see you again. How are you doing?"

Isabella scrambled to think of what to do with a plugged mouth but Sophie stepped in. "Oh sorry, she just had dental surgery, she can't open her mouth for a couple days."

Isabella gave as much of a sigh of relief as she could with a gagged mouth. Christine and Sophie said their goodbyes and Isabella and Sophie headed home. Once they got to the car Isabella was allowed to take her sock gag out and Sophie couldn't be more elated from the match and her dominance on and off the court. Meanwhile, Isabella was as determined as ever to find an opening to get to Alana Morgan and fix her hypnosis problem.

That opening did not come until later in the evening when Sophie and Isabella were watching TV on the couch. Isabella was sitting with Sophie's size 11's in her lap, her fingers working the bottoms of her feet and giving a dutiful foot rub. Once they got home, Isabella had spent the next half hour worshiping Sophie's feet and after all that time she still had the salty taste present on her tongue. Sophie yawned. "I'm going to head to bed."

"Okay." Isabella was weary of what to say, anything could lead her to Sophie's pungent feet. "I'll be there soon. Something I have to do first."

Isabella was lucky Sophie didn't ask what because she wasn't sure she could answer the question. But instead Sophie continued on and headed into their bedroom. As quick as she could, Isabella hopped up, grabbed the keys and went out the front door. It wasn't until she was in the car and headed to Miss Mesmer's next show when Isabella took a breath. She put her phone on silent. Feeling closer than ever to lifting this awful curse, Isabella put her foot down on the gas and raced to the hypnotist.