The Shoe's on the Other Foot Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter in The Shoe's on the Other Foot series.
2.7k words
4.52
11.8k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella found herself laying on her back completely nude except for the blindfold across her eyes made from two of Sophie's socks tied together. Her bare breasts raised and dipped gently with her breath; she was getting excited.

Somehow, in the span of a couple days, she found her life completely flipped upside down but it no longer bothered her. In fact, she loved it. The complete degradation of her once arrogant and hard headed self only served to stroke the fires of passion in the pit of her heart, stomach and sex.

Upon coming home and seeing her upset girlfriend who then revealed that she too was into Isabella's submissive and masochistic behavior, Isabella was in disbelief. She almost thought Sophie was playing tricks on her. Sophie had always been a nice, bubbly, outgoing but also shy and gentle woman; she refused to kill any insect even if it meant facing her fears to save their lives. But ever since the hypnotist show - *that* hypnotist show with *Miss Mesmer* - Sophie seemed to actually enjoy humiliating Isabella and the once timid expression on her face morphed to one of sadistic confidence.

The look she had in her eyes when Isabella fell down to the floor - head on the ground and palms laying flat on either side - it was a look of pure pleasure and thrill, as if she too had another run in with the hypnotist. She told Isabella to strip, which caused Issy's heart to jump and her body to obey. Quickly she shed off all her clothes, recklessly pushing them aside.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Sophie stared daggers at Issy. "Fold them neatly."

"Oh, of course. Sorry Soph." Isabella collected her cast aside outfit and began to neatly fold them into a pile at Sophie's feet.

"Mistress." When Sophie said the word, Isabella's heart swooned.

"Mistress! Sorry, Mistress."

"Ugh. Fine. Good enough. You have a lot to learn, my little foot slut. Luckily, I have the feet to smush the lesson into you."

Isabella's labia was becoming slick with her leaking juices. Absent-mindedly, her fingers snaked their way past her pussy lips and slowly stimulated herself.

"No touching! God, you're truly hopeless." Sophie remanded.

"So sorry Mistress!" Isabella fell back to her knees and showered the tops of Sophie's toes with a barrage of kisses but Sophie took them away before resting one foot on Issy's chest and kicking her over onto her butt.

"Listen carefully and listen well, slut. You do not touch yourself without my explicit permission, you do not touch me without my permission, and you absolutely better not cum without my permission. If you even want the opportunity to smell my feet, which we both know that's what you're craving, then you better be my good foot slave. Got it?" Never before had Isabella ever seen Sophie so assertive or so confident.

Issy nodded adamantly, apologizing profusely. Sophie continued. "Now, lay on your back."

And Isabella did. Sophie left the room only to return moments later, she tied her old worn pair of socks around Isabella's eyes covering her vision. Then Isabella waited in complete darkness.

Isabella heard and felt the soft patters of Sophie's foot as they encircled her. With each step she heard the more she desperately wanted a foot to touch her, but she didn't dare to say anything or move. The excitement was making her heart beat faster and her hand was yearning to return to her pussy to tease her engorged clit.

Finally, the steps of Sophie's barefeet stopped and settled between Isabella's legs. Her wish came true when she felt the sole of her girlfriend's foot descend slowly over her pussy, she felt her femcum spread on the bottom of Sophie's foot followed by a "Ugh. You're seriously that horny just from my feet?" Sophie exaggerated the word feet and it cut like a knife through Isabella's ego, spurring her arousal all the more.

"Yes Mistress." Issy's voice was shaking. The presence of Sophie's foot on her sex made her shiver with lust. That one foot held so much power over her that it was all she could do to not grind her hips against it. If she did so, she was certain she would cum quickly and intensely.

"Now my foot is covered in your juices. Be a good foot bitch and clean it." And soon Isabella smelt the substance which Sophie was referring to as it hovered just above her nose. The smell was gross and the thought that she would be tasting her own pussy grool was also even more so, something old Issy would never consider doing but new Issy was eager to please her girlfriend especially if it meant doing something vile. She was a foot slut, after all.

Her tongue extended and ran along the stretched out sole above her. She desperately wished she didn't have the blindfold on so she could see the utter power of Sophie towering over her, but she was still happy to be obedient nevertheless. She licked up the nasty liquid from Sophie's foot quickly trying to get to the sour foot taste buried underneath. After lapping up Sophie's feet, Issy was dismayed to find herself licking at the air when Sophie took her foot away, but soon it descended once again only this time it was just her big toe which touched Issy's body and it was overtop her breasts. The toe encircled her pink nipples, teasing Issy and making her moan. Issy couldn't know for sure, but she suspected Sophie was smirking.

"P-please..." Issy's moan turned into a plead.

"Please? Please what?"

"Please... please let me worship you, Sophie! I mean, Mistress!" Issy was practically begging. Actually no, she was begging and she was more than happy to do it. Her pussy was burning with arousal and she had never felt pleasure like this before and desperately needed release. Her mind was in a fog of lust and all that seemed to matter was getting an orgasm through Sophie's feet.

"Things are going to change around here, my precious, desperate, little foot slut. You're going to be serving me day and night. I expect you to be on your knees kissing me feet everyday when I get home and before I go to sleep, and I think sleeping at my feet is the perfect place for you, don't you agree?"

"Yes Mistress!" Issy would agree to just about anything in this state.

"I'm sure you do. Oh, and you better expect we'll be going to all the hypnotist shows that I want to go to, no complaining! Although, I guess you wouldn't complain about that anymore, would you?"

"No Mistress!"

"Good!" Sophie's toes scrunched and grabbed Issy's nipple, pinching it before tugging on it. Issy heard soft giggles.

Then she heard Sophie walk around, presumably towards the couch. "Crawl to me."

"But... I can't see you." Issy got onto her hands and knees.

"Well, aren't you the one with the foot fetish? Particularly smelly feet? Use your nose, foot bitch."

Isabella sniffed but smelt nothing but air. She crawled in the direction she suspected Sophie went in moving slowly so as to not bump into any furniture. To her amazement, as she crept along, her nose picked up a faint scent and one that had become familiar to her. She followed that smell as it became stronger and stronger, she lowered her head and found her nose diving right into the foot hole of Sophie's shoe, and from the pungent aroma she realized that it was Sophie's tennis shoe. As if she was breathing through an oxygen mask, Sophie inhaled the scent and the potent smell of corn and old cheese swam up her nostrils and radiated her brain. Her eyes dimmed as she lowered her body and kept taking deep whiffs of the foot stained runners. She realized that she had a dumb grin on her face.

"Um, Issy? I believe my order was to crawl to me, not my shoe!" Sophie reminded her and Issy's face fell red.

"Of course Mistress." She reluctantly got up and crawled away from the shoe, bumping into a table before course correcting. She once again followed her nose and quickly found another strong source of foot stink. Upon sniffing this source she realized it was another distraction from Sophie, this time in the form of a damp sock. Issy pressed her nose against the fabric and inhaled, but she didn't allow herself to stay distracted so she once again kept crawling.

Somehow, after two more distractions with another shoe and sock, Isabella found her way to the couch and ran her face directly into Sophie's feet. Issy pressed her face into the soft and slick soles of her girlfriend which upon contact began to massage the balls of her feet into Issy's cheeks and forehead, coating her in foot sweat and foot smell.

"May... May I lick, Mistress?" Isabella asked with a timid voice.

"You may. Good girl for asking."

And with that permission, her tongue sprang out and she licked up Sophie's foot plate with fervorous excitement. Already she seemed to be able to know the landscape of Sophie's soles by feel of her tongue alone as it explored across the wavelike wrinkles and between her toes, scooping up any toe jam or reservoir of concentrated foot sweat left behind. Thinking about what she was licking up was horrifying but liberating for Issy, she was becoming mad with lust which was only made worse once one of the feet was taken away from her and place back on her sex.

"Hump, foot bitch, hump my foot you desperate foot whore!" Sophie's words rattled around Issy's brain and tickled her arousal even more and she began to gyrate her crotch over the top of Sophie's foot while her mouth sucked up a couple of Sophie's toes.

"You're going to be allowed to cum soon, and when you do that will cement your place as my foot slut. Got it, Issy? You'll no longer be wearing the pants in this relationship... hell, I may not even let you wear any pants at all! Hehe."

Issy nodded but was barely processing what was happening beside the feet that were attacking all of her senses. She did hear the word cum though and that was just about all she wanted to do.

"Yes! Yes yes yes." She humped her girlfriend's foot and sucked her big toe, bobbing her head and slathering Sophie's toes in spit.

"5...." Sophie began to count, Isabella tried to hold out.

"4..." Isabella's tongue darted back between each one of Sophie's toes, desperately trying to pick up any taste it could possibly gather.

"3..." Her hips moved, grinding back and forth over the bridge of Sophie's foot, sufficiently coating it in her cum.

"2..." She was seeing spots, her mind was feeling fuzzy.

"Almost there...." Sophie teased. Isabella groaned a barely audible word which sounded like "Sophie."

"CUM!" Sophie's words were a force of nature and an explosion that sent shockwaves through Isabella's mind and body. Isabella erupted in an orgasm and her body violently shook. Everything from that day, from going to tennis with Sophie where she was forced to serve her while she had sweaty socks stuffed in her mouth, to the night where she was once again brought under hypnosis from Miss Mesmer and humiliated in front of Amber, to now where she swore her devotion to her girlfriend and her feet; it all accumulated in the greatest orgasm of Isabella's life where feet and their spellbinding effect they had on her would forever be ingrained in her brain.

As she quivered, shook and moaned, she slipped down to the ground and passed out with a smile on her face and Sophie's toes in her mouth.

From that moment on, their relationship would never be the same. While indoors, Issy found herself spending most of the time nude. Sophie even got her a choker which was to be worn at all times - a symbol for Sophie's utter dominance over her which sparked joy in Issy whenever she looked in the mirror and saw the black band around her neck. When they went out Issy was of course allowed to wear clothes but often Sophie was the one who dictated what Issy wore. Gone were the dark, concealing clothes. They were replaced by more form fitting appeal, not unlike the style that Isabella wore before but now they were more suited towards Sophie's taste. Issy was more than happy to oblige.

Their friends noticed the change and while it was concerning at first, soon the dynamic shift felt natural and even inevitable. Sophie had come out of her shell more and Isabella seemed to be happier, no longer cynical and obstinate but open to new things as long as her dearly beloved was by her side.

Feet, once the object of torture for Issy, became something of an obession for her. She never liked the taste or smell - not really - but now the icky, vinegary and cheddar flavor that haunted her was associated with sex and pleasure.

Everyday when Issy got home from work she would strip nude, clean what needed to be cleaned and cooked what needed to be cooked. Her role as Sophie's servant was demeaning but never offensive, after all it was what both of them wanted. Sophie carried more responsibilities like paying bills and organizing events which was a nice change of pace for the both of them and something she found herself more than capable to do. After Issy was done with her chores (and sometimes after she took some time to smell Sophie's shoes and heels, the latter of which Sophie began to wear more often), Issy would get on her knees and wait for her Mistress to get home.

Once the door would swing open, Issy would plant kisses along the tops of Sophie's feet before helping her out of her footwear and socks. Then, Sophie liked to watch TV while eating snacks prepared by Issy while Issy liked to be used as a footstool or foot cleaner. The taste of Sophie's feet never left her tongue for very long.

Sophie's feet were constantly pampered. For the first few months Sophie would get frequent pedicures. They weren't only for Issy's pleasure, though Sophie did love to see the reaction Issy had when she came home with a fresh set of nail polish and perfectly trimmed toenails, but Sophie too found herself appreciating the elegant look of a pristine foot. Eventually Issy took some time to learn how to do pedicures herself. She told Sophie that she was just interested in knowing how to do it but in reality Issy felt a tinge of jealousy whenever she saw the nail technicians work on her girlfriends feet. They didn't appreciate how lucky they were to be working on the feet of a goddess such as Sophie.

Sophie's feet were also adorned with luxurious toe rings and ankle bracelets, some gifted by Issy and others bought by herself. They went well with the sandals and heels that Sophie began to wear frequently.

Years later a lot had changed. They moved cities when Sophie got a better paying job. Issy worked part time, she took care of the house and would take care of the kids if they ever chose to adopt which they had been considering quite seriously as of late. Issy looked like an entirely different person with her new looks suiting Sophie's preferences and Sophie wore her new found confidence like a snuggly fitted shoe. Both women had grown in age and settled comfortably in their respective new lifestyles as if fate had intended the dynamic flip all along.

One evening, as the couple sat on the couch - Sophie had her legs stretched and placed in Issy's lap, her soles being expertly massaged by Issy's experienced fingers - they saw a commercial for an upcoming performer coming to their city. For one night only, the world renowned and enchanting hypnotist Miss Mesmer was going to put on a show near them.

Sophie and Isabella's eyes linked and a smile crept over both of their faces. "What do you say, Issy? Should we go? I think we have a lot to thank her for."

Isabella answered by puckering her lips and planting a succulent kiss on each one of Sophie's toes. "I think that is a wonderful idea, Mistress."