The Shop Keeper

Story Info
A Late Night VIsit to the Store
2.8k words
4.3
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after hours, but Louise said she really needed to pick up some stuff from Steven's shop, so he agreed to meet her there. He got there first and unlocked the door and turned on enough lights to be able to see. Usually the store is well lit, but it didn't need to be at this time. Before long, Louise arrived. She tapped on the door and he let her in. Maybe it was the dim lighting, maybe something more animalistic, but Steven lost his breath when Louise walked in the door. The last time he saw her, she was young, now she was a mature woman, clearly confident within herself. The way she walked, the way she carried herself, Steven couldn't help but feel aroused just being in her presence.

Louise was well aware of the power she possessed over men. Even this, she was able to get the shop keeper to open his store hours after he'd closed.

Louise told Steven what she wanted and he went out to the back room to get it. Louise, full of confidence and perhaps bravado followed him. He didn't realise how closely until he grabbed Louise's items from the shelf and turned around. There she was, standing in his personal space. Steven's heart raced, "What's going on?" he thought to himself. This impeccable specimen of a woman had followed him, and was right upon him. He didn't know what to do. His voice cracked, "Um, can I help you with something else?"

Louise replied, "I was hoping you could help me, my body is tense and tight and your hands look like they could release some of this tension."

Steven was taken aback, "That's not really a service that we offer here." He was kicking himself as the words rolled off his tongue. Was she seriously asking him for a massage? And he just turned her down. What an idiot. He quickly followed up, "But, um, I guess I could take a look."

Louise responded "I can appreciate a man with strong hands, it was worth a shot," shrugging slightly and starting to turn around. She was admiring his hands, his shoulders. She was sure he had the strength to lift her if he so desired.

Louise smiled with pursed lips. A pout that made Steven feel wild on the inside. "Where do you feel tense?"

Louise pointed to her shoulders. Steven told her to turn around and he gingerly reached forward and put his hands on her shoulders. He was so nervous, but as soon as he made contact he felt a wave of calm come over him. He felt comfortable. He started to rub. He could feel those telltale hard lumps underneath her skin. He dug his thumbs in, trying to push them away, circling his thumbs around, digging in. Louise moaned, it hurt, but it was good.

Steven was starting to get into the massage, he was enjoying helping, making her feel better. He didn't quite comprehend it, he wasn't making her feel better, he was making her feel good. As he continued to massage Louise's knots away he remembered she said she was tense and tight. He had to ask, "You said you were tight, can you show me where you're tight?" A question laced with innuendo, and it wasn't lost on Louise.

She stepped forward and turned to face Steven, "You want me to show you where I'm tight?" She lifted her shirt, exposing her perfectly toned, flat stomach.

Steven gasped, "Well, that sure does look pretty tight to me."

He reached forwards and put his strong hands on her waist. He held her at arm's length, even though he had this almost irresistible urge to pull her in tightly. They stood like that for what seemed like an eternity, waiting for the other to make a move. His hands were on her bare waist. She was turned on by his touch. They both wanted something more. Steven decided he needed to take charge. He lifted Louise up and carried her over to his workbench and sat her on it. She whooped with delight as his muscular arms and shoulders worked to maneuver her so effortlessly. As soon as she was seated on the bench, Steven grabbed her top and pulled it up over her head, her tight upper body exposed, only a bra left on for modesty.

But Louise was anything but modest. She was very confident in her own skin. She asked Steven, "Are you stopping there?"

He gulped, this was incredible. He put his hands on her thighs and lent in. His face was just in front of hers, he could feel her breath as she could his. She lent forward and their lips brushed together. The brush, turned to a pursed lip kiss, his hands moved up from her thighs, around her back, the kiss developed into something more passionate, more open as their tongues intertwined. He pulled her forward just a bit, so she was pressed against him as they kissed. He reached his hand up and with a well practiced tweak unclasped her bra. It hung onto her shoulders as they continued to snog. He so badly wanted to look, but didn't, for a moment, but that moment wouldn't last, he pulled the loose ends of her bra up and over her head, lifting her arms in the process. He liked what he saw, her arms stretched upward, her whole upper body completely naked, exposed. He leant in again and kissed her passionately. His animal instincts taking over, almost unable to keep control, he reached down to her perfectly rounded arse, and grabbed her and pulled her in against his own hips. He picked her up like she weighed nothing, pulling her pelvis against his.

He walked her over and pinned her against the wall. Holding her in place with his powerful hips, he pulled off his own shirt, the naked chests now against each other. With manic passion, their half naked bodies writhed together as her hands explored his body. He wanted to explore her too, but his hands were occupied, holding her up by her toned, tight butt. She ran her hands down his back, her nails gliding along his spine, sending a shiver through his body. He lost his composure and almost dropped her. She instinctively dropped her feet to the ground, freeing his hands to further explore her body. He put his hands on her waist again, pulling her body against his, the passion building intensely. He slipped his hand to her navel, and then lower, slowly creeping downward, his hand met the top stud of her jeans. He pulled, the stud gave resistance, he tugged harder and pop. He expected to be met with a zipper, but she had a sexy button fly. He pulled more, pop, pop, pop, pop, four more studs succumbed to his will, her pants undone as she held herself pinned against the wall. She returned in kind, tugging at the buckle on his belt, lowering the zipper on his pants and feeling the solid bulge inside.

It was a tale of opposites. She came to this tryst obviously with a plan. Steven pulled open her fly to find a sexy lace g-string. He felt embarrassed knowing he was wearing crusty old jocks. He didn't know what she had planned. It didn't matter, Louise dropped down from her perch against the wall, taking his pants and the crusty jocks down to his ankles in one fell swoop. She looked at his legs, bare in front of her. She was turned on by them, she'd never noticed before how strong and muscular they were. He wasn't built like a body builder, but had that strength inherent with a hard worker. That work ethic turned her on, because she planned to work him hard that night.

She slowly drew her gaze up his legs, over his large thighs, and to his suitably large member, She was surprised, it hung. She expected it to be standing to attention. This wouldn't do, it was time to give some encouragement. Louise placed her hands on Steven's hips. His cock was at her eye level. She pursed her lips and blew a gentle breeze over it. Just that amount of stimulation was enough for her to see some movement. It started to lift, like a snake charmer controlling their quarry, she felt like she had control over this serpent. As it lifted, it came closer to her face, she licked her lips in anticipation. He looked down to see her staring at his crotch. The idea of what might happen was thrilling, But, whilst he wanted her lips to caress his dick, he also didn't.

Something about it, it felt more respectful not to shove his dick in her face. He put his hand under her chin, so she looked up and met his gaze. He pulled upwards, she followed, slowly standing up, never taking her eyes from his. As she reached full standing, he bent over and kissed her again. The lust of things made his loins surge, but there was something special about kissing Louise. Her beautiful, full lips. Her delectable tongue. He pulled her against him again, kissing her passionately, whilst pushing his bare groin against her semi clothed hips. One hand wrapped around the back of her neck, he could no longer feel those knots he'd rubbed earlier, his other hand sliding down the back of her jeans to clutch at her bare butt. The feel of her body was transcendental. Touching her was a religious experience and he was in church.

He dragged his other hand down her body, one hand on each side of her unbuttoned jeans, he pulled them down, leaving her barely there lacy underwear the only thing standing in the way of total nakedness. Despite just thwarting her attempts to orally please him, he could not resist the temptation. He started bending his knees, the muscles in his legs trembling as he slowly lowered himself down, moving from kissing her lips, then her neck, along her clavicle, he nibbled across her firm, shapely breasts. Further south he went, kissing her stomach, he felt her tremble from within, each kiss being met with a twitch, a jolt of her abs, causing her whole body to shudder. He got down to his knees, his face now in line with her crotch, he pressed his mouth against the lace in front of him.

She could feel his warm breath soaking through the thin cloth. Likewise, he could taste her juices that had soaked into the lace. His hot breath trembled as he breathed out, he kissed the lace, then moved his lips to the side, bare skin, just to the left of her bikini line, then to the right. He tilted his head slightly so he could angle his tongue to slide under the crotch of her panties. She could feel the smoothness of the bottom of his tongue against her pubus mons. So close to where the action was, she was breathless with anticipation. He pulled his tongue up, pulling a hint of lace into his mouth just far enough to be able to grip it with his teeth, He pulled, using only his mouth to lower her underwear, exposing to super smooth, exquisite, wet pussy.

She stepped one leg out of her pants so she could widen her stance. Steven knew exactly what she wanted then and there. That step was an invite. He leaned in again, no lace between his lips this time, skin on skin, nerve endings tingling, twitching with desire. The smell, the warmth, the heat emanating from her crotch was magical. He was transfixed by her lustful energy. He leant in, his tongue twitching, eager to taste her. He slightly poked his tongue out, barely touching her bits. She could just feel him touching her. It wasn't enough on it's own to be pleasurable, but at the same time, the anticipation made it the most pleasure she'd ever experienced.

As he ever so gently flicked his tongue, he reached up to caress her breasts, cupping them whole, and then squeezing her nipples. He wasn't so "nice' with her nipples. His tongue on her crotch was gentle, barely there, but his strong hands tweaked her nipples so firmly she let out a gasp, it hurt, but it hurt so good. She lifted her arms above her head, her naked body stretched out completely against the wall. He looked up to drink in this Aphrodite's body. She was slim, as she stretched, her ribs were visible, he drew in deep breaths, almost like he was breathing in her perfect beauty.

He stood up. As he did so, he lifted her right leg up which she wrapped around his bare buttocks, gripping him tightly against her. Steven was feeling overcome with passion, he wanted to do everything. He didn't know what to do next, spoiled for choice. He wrapped both arms around her waist and picked her up. His body was raging with energy, he squeezed her body in his arms. He didn't do anything, just picked her up. He was lost in the moment. She couldn't do anything, he had a hold of her so tightly. All she could do was kiss him.

Their faces pressed together, tongues wrestling, lips locking. Her advances shocked him back into action, he still had a hold of her, he carried her back over to the bench. He sat her upon it. Realising the mechanics didn't quite work out, the bench was the height of his navel, Louise gave him a look and gestured him to step back. He complied. She slid gently forward, looking at him, maintaining the gaze and she turned and lent forward on the bench. She stood there, prone, he admired her perfect, peach shaped, naked arse. There was no stopping now. He stepped in, grabbed her hips and pushed himself hard against her. There was no intent other than to get close, to grind against her bare body. She moaned with approval and reached behind, pulling his hips hard against hers.

Steven reached around from her hips and touched her pussy. It was dripping wet, perfectly lubricated. He thrust himself forward, feeling the tip of his penis touch his fingers that were fondling her crotch. He pulled back slightly, and the with more precise aim, thrust again, sliding his fully hard cock into her. He kept his hand there, still rubbing her clit as he thrust in and out of her with a slow, but powerful rhythm. His other hand reached up to her hair, pulling it into a ponytail of sorts and pulling. As he pulled her hair, he simultaneously thrusted further in. She arched her back with ecstatic energy as he pushed and pulled.

Louise loved being taken from behind, but she wanted to face her lover. She lifted her right knee as Steven continued to fuck her from behind. She twisted her body, and with strength and grace swung her leg over his head, turning 180 degrees, all the while keeping her pussy in contact with his cock. Steven was amazed, what a move. This woman continued to amaze him. Earlier today, everything was just normal, now he was engaged in the most lustful, salacious encounter beyond his wildest dreams.

Facing each other, they collapsed on the ground, Steven mounting her in a missionary position. She moaned, louder and louder with each thrust as he pushed himself as far into her as he could. She rolled him over, squatting over him, riding his shaft the full length, up and down. She was dripping in a mix of bodily fluids, sweat and lust. Her flawless legs worked hard, bouncing herself up and down, feeling him fill her up on every down stroke, then teasing emptiness on the way up, before repeating, filling herself with his cock again. Each repeat of the cycle bringing her closer to a climax. Steven was mesmerised, looking up at her, watching her ride and grind. Just watching would have gotten him over the edge, but he wasn't just watching, he was participating.

Her gorgeous, tight pussy was riding his dick, he was euphoric with sexual energy. He saw her perfect, perky tits tighten as she built to a crescendo. He could feel it building, knowing she was building to a climax too. With each downward stroke from her, he clenched his arse muscles, propelling himself higher to meet her. The feeling of this extra thrust was met with moanful pleasure from them both. The pace grew into a frenzied rhythm, up and down, in and out, each increase in pace met with greater pleasure. The tension in their bodies intensifying, they were on the final stretch, lustfully striving for their combined goal.

Like an explosion, both of their loins erupted in mutual orgasm, pulsing, throbbing, pleasure reverberating through their entire bodies. They collapsed together, spent, exhausted yet pulsing with electric energy. A night of pleasure to remember forever, wild and spontaneous.