The Shopkeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never knew that about this pattern," she said softly after a moment.

Coming out of my lady-boner-moment, I looked her in the eyes, and as I gently caressed her cheek with my hand, I whispered to her, "I'll be right back with your clothes."

*********

"Oh. My. GOD!" I whispered forcefully after returning to the back room; hands shaking as if I was flinging water off of them. I leaned against the wall facing her garments that I had hung up yesterday after ironing them. My whole body was literally shaking with sexual energy. My hand pulled up my dress, and slid onto my panties, only confirming what I already knew: I had actually creamed my panties. I'd never done that before, even with my husband and how sexy he is! My sex smelled so good though. Even if I could have, I wasn't going to change undergarments. For some reason, I WANTED Mrs. Monte to know she had turned me on. I didn't even know if I'd get a chance to let her find out, but IF that chance came, I wanted her to know.

I cupped my fingers in my pussy and gathered as much cream as I could and brought them to my mouth and licked them. I swished them around my pussy and clit again, licked them again, and dried them on the bottom of my dress. I could still smell my fragrance, though it was faint. I wanted it there. For some reason, I NEEDED it there.

Coming to some semblance of my senses, I adjusted my thong, and I carefully got all eight garments for Mrs. Monte, and took them back to her fitting room. I did faintly recognize that she and I were the only ones in the store, and I didn't realize it then, but later (much later - like a month later) found out that Mrs. Monte had requested that Mrs. Thompkins leave early so I would be the only one there with her in the shoppe.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the fitting room door. I don't know why. I just had a feeling that she didn't have the robe on. But, courteous sales people do knock before entering the fitting rooms. Why should Mrs. Monte get less than what she deserved?

A quiet, "Come in, Brie," came from inside. Another moment of butterflies in the stomach just because she said my name. As I entered, those brown eyes were the first things that caught my attention. Next came the realization that she was completely naked.

Wait. Did she have on panties before?! I can't remember! I berated myself for not being more diligent about that little piece of information. I mean, I could have suggested some of our undergarments for her to try as well. Damn it! I should have just brought some anyway!

Still trying to be professional, though failing poorly, I smiled warmly and gently hung up the clothes one by one for her to see them.

"I don't have to try on the pants today, Brie," she smiled. "I'm sure they'll fit quite nicely. If they don't, I know I can bring them back for you to hem, or whatever."

"Su-sure!" I stuttered. "Let me get this one dress I believe will look stunning on you! Since you have more color than last I saw you, the colors will really pop!" I hurriedly but carefully took the sundress off the hanger. It had a ruched tube top style bodice with spaghetti straps, and a flowing gown that hung to her ankles. Bright flowers and leaves made up the pattern on the fabric, and I was right that it would brighten her already mocha skin color.

"Arms up!" I laughed. I had flashbacks of my mom getting me into some of my clothes when I was a little girl. Mrs. Monte laughed with me, and raised her arms high above her head. Her perfect breasts raised and seemed to stand at attention; her stomach grew more taut; her outline was sensual and perfect.

"Whoops! I don't think I'm that tall, Mrs. Monte!" I chuckled.

"Sorry, Love." She lowered her hands towards my face as if to cradle it in order for me to get the dress over her arms, then raised them again as I began to lower the dress onto her body. Once the bodice was just under her arms, she held them out to the side, and I helped adjust the bodice around her chest. I stood behind her and looked over her shoulder as well as I could to see us both in the small mirror in the room.

"Can I see this in the outside mirror?" she asked.

"Absolutely! My apologies for not suggesting it!" I laughed.

"Think nothing of it," she assured me. "But come with me," she said as she took my hand. "The back doesn't feel quite right, and I'll need your help adjusting it."

"Yes, of course!" I said, following her to the big mirrors just outside her door.

There wasn't anything wrong with the dress, I could tell. She just wanted to see us both in the tall mirrors. Wanted to see all the reflections of us. I fiddled with the bodice a little. I even stood behind her again and wrapped my hands around her to the front to "adjust" the top. She ever so slightly leaned back into me and briefly closed her eyes. Through the mirror, I saw her lick her lips. I saw the look. She opened her eyes to see me watching her and turned around to face me.

"This one is WAY too long," her voice was soft, but firm. "I want a short sundress that comes just under my ass. Can you do that?" Her saucy tone sent more tingles through my body.

"I'll give you whatever you want, Mrs. Monte," I smiled. "Allow me to go get a small stool for you to stand on while I pin the dress."

I waited for her confirmation. She gave it to me in a quick head nod, telling me to go and hurry back. I wasted no time. Besides the stool was just inside the door to the back room.

Mrs. Monte stepped to the right as I came back and I placed the stool in the middle of the mirrors. I held my hand out to steady her as she took the step up. She held the air of a queen as she stepped onto the stool.

"This is where I want the bottom of the dress," she said, eyeing the length in the mirror. She had gathered the fabric, and raised the back hem, waiting for me to get behind her so I could see where she wanted it. To be honest, it really was just below her firm buttocks. She let the extra fabric fall, and I reached up to where I figured it would be.

"Excuse me as I touch you. I want to be sure it's the length you wanted." My voice quivered as I had to touch the bottom of her ass to feel where she wanted it to go.

"Brie," she said softly, as she turned and leaned down to cup my face. "You can touch me wherever and whenever you need. You don't need permission from me anymore." Another soft caress from the back of her hand on my cheek.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded. "Thank you."

She turned back around to face the mirror. I reached under the dress and cupped her bottom with my left hand while using my right hand to stick pins in the dress where she wanted the new hem. I didn't want to stick her with the pins, right? Her skin under the dress was so firm, I couldn't help but give a gentle squeeze. Her sigh told me I had done a good thing, and I wanted to do it again. Actually, I did do it again, only a bit softer, and held it a bit longer, with my thumb a little closer to her crack. Next, I scooted to the right to be beside her. My left hand was now cupping her right buttock, and squeezing; always gently squeezing. My right hand was busy with the actual business of the task at hand. Then, I scooted around to kneel right in front of her. She suddenly lifted the dress, and said, "Let's make the front the same as the back. I want the front HERE." She showed me right where she wanted the hem. It was literally right below her beautiful mound. I'm sure if I were standing, I'd not be able to see it. But since she was standing on the stool, and I was on my knees, I saw everything. Everything she wanted me to see, and left nothing to my imagination. Mrs. Monte held the front of the skirt up for quite some time, allowing me to visually drink in all her beauty, and smell all her pretty smells.

Her hair was shaved into a sweet heart shape right above her pubic mound. It wasn't bushy at all. It was just right. Her pussy lips were wet and inviting. My hand had a mind of its own when it reached up to cup the sweet nectar that was just starting to drip. It could have been excused as I 'didn't want it to stain her new dress,' but even I knew that wouldn't fly. I ever so slightly brushed the wetness from her lips and brought it to my own as she watched me in the mirror. I moaned in desire as I've never had the pleasure of tasting another woman. She was sweeter than ever I could imagine a woman being. Even myself. It had never crossed my mind that I wanted to taste another woman until that day 10 days ago when I met Mrs. Monte. Now, here I was, getting to taste the sweetest and most beautiful woman I ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Of course, Mrs. Monte saw what I had done and heard my moan. She quickly got the un-pinned dress over her head and threw it on the floor. She then grabbed the back of my head and shoved it into her muff, shaking my head back and forth, making my nose rub her clit and my chin rub the outer lips of her cunt as she bent her legs allowing me full access. She took me by surprise, and I didn't exactly know what to do; so I did what I thought I'd like to happen to me: I opened my mouth and flicked her with my tongue.

"AHHHHH! Fuck me, YES!" she yelled. So I did. At least to the best of my abilities! My tongue must have been doing a good job, though, because she did NOT stop yelling, screaming, and rubbing my head into her wanton pussy. My tongue flicked her clit over, and over, and over again. Her juices ran down my chin, down my neck, and pooled in my bra. I reached up with my left hand to cup her ass, and with my right hand, I flicked her pussy, just outside her cunt. She stood on wobbly legs, and I wasn't sure she was going to be able to stand much longer.

I reached between her legs, and with my right hand, cupped her lower back and pulled her towards me ever so gently. I wanted her off that stool, and sitting on my face.

"FUCK!" she cried. "It's not fair that I'm the only one naked." She looked at me sternly. "Strip! NOW!" she said.

I didn't need a millisecond to think about it. I stood up and stripped right there.

"Leave your thong on. It's pretty."

I'll admit I was a bit disappointed to have to leave it on, but she was the client. I wanted to do what she wanted, "Yes, ma'am."

"Now," she continued, "Lay down on the robe. This floor is hard and scratchy."

I did as she commanded. Next thing I know, she is straddling my head and sitting on my face, facing my legs.

FUCK YEAH! I thought. Again, I'd never had any sexual interaction with a woman before this evening, but my body knew what it needed; and it needed a good face-fucking grind from a sexy-ass woman such as this. She ground her clit into my chin; my tongue found her pussy, and my nose rode up her rosy bum-hole. She swayed, and ground, and rode my face until I nearly passed out from not being able to breathe. I didn't care. If I passed out with this beautiful cunt on my face, it was SO worth it. My hands wandered everywhere on her body. I pinched her nipples. I cupped and squeezed her perfect breasts. I ran my hands down her hard stomach, and slid them back around to cup her stunning ass to pull her cheeks apart, giving my nose more room to bury into her hole.

She did finally let me breathe - for a bit - until she leaned down to rub her face all over MY muff.

"Fuck, Brie! I thought I smelled your sex! You are really wet right now!"

I said a quick, "Mmmhmm," into her her pussy, because the only way I could answer was to dive into her pussy again. I reached up and pulled her hips down so my face was back in that super sweet and super wet twat, and dove in again, listening for more of her cries of ecstasy. She didn't disappoint, except her cries were muffled by my own cunt. She plunged in, even on top of the lacy thong and chewed, and licked, and bit my pussy lips. Pulling the triangle aside, she sucked on my clit, and slid her fingers inside my pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled as best I could into her wetness. Damn! Why didn't I think of that! I berated myself. So, I in kind, finger fucked her, too. Only, I did pinky first to get it wet, then my index and middle finger. My pinky finally found its way into her ass.

"AHHHHH! FUCK, YEAH!" she exclaimed again. Mrs. Monte's ass was humping back and forth and up and down; riding my hand and my face. Her orgasm came a moment later, with a gush of liquid coming from her willing pussy and drenching my face. Though it surprised me, the taste was wonderful, so I didn't let up. I wanted that again, if I could have it. Wanted to feel her warm, sweet juices all over my face. Wanted to feel her tense her ass around my finger as she came again.

Thing is, she was doing the exact same thing to me, and it was getting harder to concentrate on making her cum again. Her hand was thrusting so hard into my cunt and ass, it felt like I was on fire.

"OH MY GOOOOOODDDDD!" I exclaimed, as I ground into her labial lips. The fountain that had come out of me was amazing. Never had I done that before; not even with the amazing sex Bryce gives me. Her face was covered in the juices of that fountain, and when it stopped, she was there slurping up what was dribbling out.

Here was my chance to get her back, but my recovery was hard! I wanted to just lie there because I was spent! But, if I could give as good as I got, well then, dammit, I was gonna give some more!

The next couple of minutes were us trying to one-up each other. We were still in a 69, but she was less sitting on my face than just hovering over it. That's okay. I was still able to finger fuck her and make her cum two more beautiful squirting times. I lost count how many times she made me squirt. All I knew was that I was in love with this sensation.

After a little while though, Mrs. Monte began to lose control of her legs. I guided her to lay beside me on the wet robe. We giggled about that.

"I wonder what the cleaning guy is going to say?" I queried with a laugh.

"Meh, he'll get over it. Or I'll just get a new guy," she quipped.

"Ge-get a n-new g-guy?" I stammered. "Wait, YOU'LL get a new guy?"

"Oh, shit," Mrs. Monte said under her breath, shaking her head. "Yeah, I may as well tell you: I am the owner of Heart of the Matter. I'm the one who initially hired you, though it was Mrs. Thompkins who did the interview, and paperwork, and all the other stuff. I was enamored with you when she told me about your tenacity that you would come in day after day just trying to get a job. A job of which you had no prior knowledge of, but I guess needed something so badly that you were very persistent. That spoke volumes to me, Brie."

I was flabbergasted, but it kinda made sense. But, I just fucked the store owner. Where did that put ME? I decided to ask.

"So, um, because of what just happened, should I be looking for a new job?"

"Brie! No! Quite the opposite! I have a PERFECT job for you!" she exclaimed.

"Wait, what?! What about working here? Am I fi-"

"How do you feel about costumes and parties?" she interrupted.

I tilted my head and gave her a queried look. I must have been a sight, though, with the wet and slightly flushed face, because she chuckled at me before answering.

"Let's get cleaned up and I'll tell you more," she nodded, and helped me stand up.

I went and found several towels I'd seen in the storeroom, and we went to the restroom to wash up as best we could. Of course, she came into the store without a bra and panties, so she just put on the dress she had on when she came in. My thong was soaked, so I just put my pants on commando, and fastened my bra before putting on my shirt and scarf.

"Such a pity you have to cover those perfect tits up, Brie. But then again, I would hate for you to get pulled over and arrested for indecent exposure as you're going home," she laughed. "Can I have your thong?"

"Uh, yeah... I guess so?" I answered unsure of what she meant.

"Thanks. I just want to hold onto it as a... a sort of trophy," she laughed. "Yeah. A trophy that I have conquered Mount Saint Brie. I'd like to try it again sometime?"

"Oh, um, okay," I stammered. I wasn't quite sure how to answer that. But, hell, YES! I'll let her conquer me again!

"So," she began, quickly changing the subject. "I guess I'll go ahead and tell you a bit of what I'd like from you: I like to have costume parties," she began. "I host them often, and I'm wondering if you would be willing to help me. I've obviously seen the beautiful sewing work you've done here at the boutique, and how much you have improved. I would like to hire you to help me design and sew the costumes, and, if you want, you may wear one and work, too. It pays a LOT more than what you're getting here."

Now, dear reader, let me just interject here, that I get a LOT of money working at this upscale boutique. Again, I am a sales associate, and I get paid commission for what I sell. Since I'm also a seamstress and alter pieces, I get paid for that, too. But getting MORE? My silence and my open jaw must have spoken volumes, because Mrs. Monte broke my thoughts.

"Brie, I'll not make you choose my shop or my offer," she added as she reached over to close my gaping mouth. "You can certainly do both," she generously offered, and laid a hand on my shoulder to quell my swirling thoughts. "Tell you what, you and your husband get a babysitter for next Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I want you to come to my house for dinner. Plan on spending the night for both nights. You'll be back Thursday afternoon. It'll be a nice get-away for you both. Kinda like going to a B&B," Mrs. Monte explained excitedly, softly clapping her hands like a giddy school girl.

Since it was over a week away, I could get a sitter for those two days, and Bryce could ask for those days off. I could pay the sitter more handsomely, too, since I was getting paid generously for what I do at the boutique. Besides, I was really wondering what Mrs. Monte could offer that paid MORE than what I do here.

"Okay. I'll make the plans. Thank you, so much, Mrs. Monte!" My excitement and joy was almost overwhelming.

I went home and told my husband Bryce everything that had happened. Yes, everything. Not once did I feel as if I cheated on him, but I wanted him to know what had happened, and told him to the best of my ability what I was being offered. I thought he should know at least a little bit about Mrs. Monte before we got there.

That same night, because he had been so turned on by what I told him, he had me recreate for him the whole fitting room scene, even placing him in the same positions Mrs. Monte was in. I directed him through each "scene". We fucked and made mad passionate love every night for four days straight. When I got to work every morning, I felt as if I were walking bow legged because he fucked me every way to Sunday. Bryce and I both wanted to "save up" some sexual energy though, for when we got to the Monte's house, so two days before we were to arrive at the Monte's, we did nothing but make out and do heavy petting. Damn, it was hard to not tear each other's clothes off, but we wanted to wait. We weren't sure what was in store when we got to their house, but we had a feeling that when we were able to finally be alone, we would made a point to make love and/or fuck each other's brains out while there. We liked to get loud, but couldn't exactly do that at home because of not wanting to wake up our young daughter. We don't care if others hear us (other than our small daughter), so these next couple of days might just be what we need.

12