All Comments on 'The Shopping Spree Pt. 04'

by SomaSlave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soma’s stories are so addictive for me and this one in particular ….cannot get the sight of her new sexy strappy shoes out of my mind ….I especially like glittery silvery pumps..oh, that innocent little word: “pumps”…and the thought of Soma’s plug…almost too much…Thank you so much…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So loving the Shopping Spree series…maybe Soma will need to go bra shopping soon…wink wink..

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words about the story. As for bra shopping: currently, he’s wearing a bralette, but, down the road, that may be changing: one can never tell…perhaps he’ll be taken shopping for a matched set of lingerie.

And as for the sexy scrappy shoes, [spoiler alert] they’ll be making an appearance in the next part of the story. I anticipate two more parts. After that, if the response is good, you may be seeing more of this group of men.

Again, I appreciate the comments. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn’t resist the bra shopping suggestion as I have a huge weakness for mature cross-dressers. Another sexy possibility might be a wedding gown shopping spree…I love weddings…

eljaybeljaybover 1 year ago

keep writing, you have a lovely imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomaSlave@SomaSlave
My stories are a mix of my own explorations and the fantasies I would like to enjoy, if I ever work up the courage. Soma is my alter ego and a projection of my innermost desires and needs. The stories in the Soma's Journey series are based on my actual explorations. The other ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES