The Shopping Trip

Story Info
Naughty shopping trip.
1.9k words
3.52
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was going to regret this day as soon as I woke up. I was woken by an add sensation, only to find that Angel had her hand down my pants and was slowly stroking my now erect cock. Damm, she was good. However no happy ending today as she had stopped as soon as I opened my eyes.

"Morning babe", she said, looking at the bulge in my pants and giving a mock shocked expression.

"No time for that, we are going shopping as you promised".

I tried to give a poor account as to why it was not fair as she took advantage of me, while I was drinking.

"No excuses babe, you promised me".

I gave in and started to get ready.

"Don't be long", she said.

Angel had already got my clothes ready I was to wear for her shopping trip. It wasn't enough that I lost the arguement and had to take her clothes shopping, she had also stated I was to wear clothes she had picked out for me.

I looked at the clothes she had picked out, black leggings, red bikini panties, black T-shirt, black socks. Thought at least it was decent to wear out. I quickly dressed as she was calling me and went to get her approval.

"Aw, yes very nice". She said, smirking.

"These leggings are tight, but comfy, you sure they are, OK?"

Holding back her laughter she giggled. "They are fine".

"You are sure. No VPL?"

"No babe, no VPL"

We left for the shops. Angel decided it would be nice to catch the bus instead of driving there. I argued about it, but she said it was final. As we walked to the bus stop, I was aware that people were stopping, staring, and muttering, some were giggling and pointing at us. The bus was late as usual s we waited.

Angel decided to take a picture for Rosie for her reportage blog. As I stood in front of the flashing billboard, I heard chatter and muffled giggles from behind and then a group walked passed the stop. Angel took her picture, then thought it would be brill if she took one of me hailing the bus. I obliged and turned my back on Angel to hail the bus. She took her picture on her phone and looked at them trying not to giggle.

"Everything OK"?

"Hmm, oh yes babe".

We got on the bus and sat down. Angel bagged the back seat and I sat next to her facing down the bus. I was aware that the people who got on behind me looked up the bus at us, smirked and then quickly sat down. I was feeling awkward at the unwanted staring so crossed my legs.

We got closer to town, but Angel insisted on leaving the bus one stop before the city centre as she wanted to look in the shops nearby. As we walked down the bus, I was aware I was being watched and heard giggles, excited mutterings and even some woman took a picture as I passed her seat. We exited the bus and walked towards the shops. I was more aware I was getting more attention and felt flustered.

"Babe", she said "Don't look so flustered, you look great", leaning in she whispered, "I promise I will make it up to you later".

We spent nearly three hours going round the city centre and the shopping centre. To be fair I did find it kind of fun and the leggings were so comfy, at times I nearly forgot I had them on.

"These are so comfy; I can see why women like them". I spoke.

"Yeah, but they do look better on you" Smiled Angel.

It did seem odd that Angel always made me go first up the escalators, taking pictures behind me but making out she was taking shots of the clothes shops.

"Why all this pictures"? I asked.

"Oh, you know, So I can show Rosie and Jenny the clothes shops. I just know they will like the fashion".

At the top of the stairs an older lady had just dropped some shopping, I was quick to respond and bent down in front of her to pick it up. She looked at my behind, then my face and smiled.

"Hmm thank you, you have made my day, so kind". As I turned, I saw Angela coming up the stairs behind, just closing her phone again. She smiled and kissed me.

"I'm hungry" she said. "Take me for lunch". She picked an American style dinner and sat on the stools, looking out through the window. I sat next to her my legs slightly open, looking out as well.

The centre was busy, and I noticed we were gaining a large crowd just outside the window. As I could make out, it was mainly young to middle age woman, looking in excited and gasping, pointing and on their phones. We finished our food and left as the crowd dispersed.

Angel started to get in a playful mood, she would walk next to me, put her hand round my waist and then pull me close, only to pull the back of my leggings down, mooning me, as people walked by laughing.

As I quickly adjusted my leggings; she ran ahead and then pulled the back of her jeans down and mooned me back laughing. Her soft skinned firm buttocks bounced gently at me as she bounced up and down on her toes. This was then I realised she was naked under those jeans. She looked at my groin then my face and I knew she knew I was getting aroused. My leggings suddenly felt tighter around the groin.

She ran up put her arms around me, kiss my lips then pulled the back of my legging down again, exposing my panties and held them there for about 5 seconds before letting go. As she let go, she slid her left knee between my inner thighs gently bouncing my balls on her knee. She moved away and giggled, licking her lips.

She grabbed my hand.

"One last stop and then we can go home".

She took me into a semi dark fashion shop and went to the back. I followed as she went hunting. She loaded me up with items, finally we started to the checkouts when she darted off further into the store, I followed but due to the low lighting, I lost track of her. I stoppe, then suddenly felt a pair of hands reach round from my back. It was Angel. I screamed.

"SHHS, people will see".

"See what"? I asked.

She did not reply, instead moved her hands around the waist band of my leggings and then slide one hand inside. I was about to complain when I felt her hand slide deep inside my pants and grip my balls. I froze, dropped her shopping, and was fixed as she gently started to cup and roll my balls in her hand. I felt my leggings waist band open again as her second hand dived in and this time sought out my semi erection and manipulated it free to grow.

I could not move and tried not to groan and she slide her hand quickly up and down my shaft as the foreskin rowed back and forth. I was fully erect in less then a minute and then she jerked me faster and harder, making each stroke slide the full length of my shaft. I was so close, yet scared to make a sound in case someone was watching.

"Cum for me". Panted Angel stroking faster and harder.

I was so close and then it was too late, I groaned and jerked as I squirted in my pants, she continued to milk me for about another minute, making sure I was finished. Sliding her hands out she quickly wiped them on my leggings. I could feel the cum seeping through my pants as we walked to the checkout.

As I went forward, Angel made a quick gesture and pulled my leggings, this time they came down accompanied by the pants and I was holding the front as I felt them give. Thankfully I had only mooned my naked arse as Angel slapped it laughing, as other pointed and laughed. I pulled everything back up and shamefully faced the shop assistant, she just smiled gracefully.

We left the shop in a hurry and was greeted by a busy crowd outside, some were looking at Angels face, then mine, then my leggings, some giggled, others chatted excitably to each other. We walked past and head home.

We walked for a while until Angel spotted one more shop, she had to go in. I protested saying I felt wet, and ashamed. She begged and stood closer to me. I felt her hand gently stroke then squeeze my bum cheeks, sliding round to stroke up my thigh, then finally sliding in between my inner thighs. Seeking out then gently squeezing my balls and rubbing her thumb up my shrunken cock.

As these leggings were tight and soft, it made me feel quickly aroused again as my cock and balls tightened. She walked on into the shop, and I followed, behind her.

The shop was darker then the last one we entered only lit with neon strobe lights, lava lamps.i felt like a rave from the past as was the music.

As Angel took off her jacket, the effect of the lighting made her white T-shirt semi-transparent, and I could see her tight half cup white lacey bra, which was only just nesting her full firm breasts. I could also see the outline of her nipples. As I stared, I was conscious of a stirring in my groin area and tried to cover up.

"Here, take this for me". Angel gave me her jacket and her bag as she went through the clothes. She dropped a pair of jeans on the floor.

She asked me to pick them up, as I bent over, I heard excited chatter from behind, more giggles and then the sound of phone cameras going off. I stood up to see few flustered female customers quickly disperse. I was being to feel paranoid and uncomfortable and walked away.

As I passed a full-length mirror, I looked and was shocked. The shop lighting had also made my leggings semi-transparent, and my underwear was clearly on show through them. Not only that it also showed up an obvious bulge through my pants, where the material was clinging and nesting my balls and cock. As I turned around, I could also see full on arse covered panties. Then looking closer I could see white cum stains on my leggings, where it had seeped through my panties. Angel had tricked me again.

"You told me there were NO VPLs". I cried

"YEAH, that's true, no visible panty lines but you didn't ask if I could see anything else babe". Angel smirked.

It was all clear now, why the looks, smirks, and the attention I was getting since I left the house, people could see everything, then I realised my semi-erection was also on show after Angel had teased me outside. I was blushing and looked at her as she raised her eyebrow.

"Aw, you have cottoned on as well, yes it was and want a nice sight". She acknowledged. Trying to reach and grab my groin again, laughing. I was quick to cover it with my hand and pushed hers away.

"Oh and it looks like you have been a naughty boy", pointing at the cum stains on the front of my leggings. Laughing.

That was a long shameful day, and Angel reminded me as she made me see the pictures, she had taken in various unconscious poses showing my panties through the leggings and my bulge on show.