The Shopping Trip

Story Info
Loving couple enjoying pushing boundaries.
1.5k words
4.37
7.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is casual, life is great, to be sharing life's journey with such an amazing partner is such a privilege, was Barry's outlook on life. Today was a together day for Barry and Samantha, being happily married for 24 years, with a happy three kids, life doesn't get much better but to have a together day every now and again really brings out the happiness. Sam is a beautiful woman, she takes pride in herself, and is sexually confident. She has a beautiful body and a sexy figure. She doesn't realise her own beauty. Barry just can't get enough of her, and is totally in love, even if he doesn't show it enough at times, he just can't help but push boundaries. Today was one of those days, boundaries are going to be pushed. Barry and Sam had an alone day, no kids, no time restraints and no pressures, so a casual trip into town. Lunch was organised and had, now time for a bit of casual shopping. Barry let Samantha take the lead after lunch, asking her to pick the shops, and the pace. It was a great day for a casual stroll and gentle shopping spending great time together, laughing and joking with each other at whim. About mid afternoon, Barry was developing an idea.

Barry suggested that he and Samantha look at new outfits for her and potentially Barry could buy her a gift. Samantha loved the idea, and as they started heading off toward some flashy shops Barry added that he preferred one with decent change rooms. Samantha paused, and added that they wouldn't need to try anything on because they both knew her sizes. But Barry just added, as Samantha was creating a devilish plan knowing that he just loved seeing her model outfits and he would have a plan in mind. Sam had a smirk on her face and was creating ideas of her own in her mind. Just down the street was the perfect store, for both of them. It had a great range of guys and woman's clothes, great change rooms, and importantly wasn't too busy. They wondered in, and began finding sexy outfits for Samantha to try on. Barry was intent on his plan, but getting the timing right was critical. After a while thinking and processing it, he thought "what the heck?" And quietly asked Sam a favour.

At a quiet moment, alone in a corner of the store, he whispered to her, while he had his arm around her and his hand gripping her arse, "I've got a request to ask you, could you please go to the change room, strip completely naked, and rub your self until you cum, for me?" Barry had a very hard erection just thinking about this.

Sam was a little shocked and almost defensive, but after some quick thinking, said "sure."

She was thinking it would be really odd to do something so personal and private in a public space but she loved the idea of it. She was also thinking that she could also play a little trick, she had felt Barry's cock rub against her and knew full well how he was looking forward to chatting about this tonight, she was thinking that if it all became too much for her she could just say she had done it and he wouldn't know, she was going to be behind the curtain on the change cubicle anyway. Just as she's running these last thoughts through her mind on the way to the change rooms.

Barry hands her his phone, "please record this on video for me, I can only imagine what is going on in there and I'll be going crazy not being able to see you enjoying it. I bet your getting a bit wet just thinking about it."

And she hadn't realised, but she was getting wetter by the minute. She would be naked behind a curtain, rubbing her pussy and clit behind a curtain, making herself cum behind a curtain, in a public space behind a curtain. She was getting wetter by the minute. Then they reached the change area, Barry said he'd wait close by, and keep looking about but keeping an eye out for her and that was it, Sam entered the change room and closed the curtain.

Upon entering, as she expected, there was a full length mirror on one wall, opposite was a small bench seat and a few hooks on the wall to hang clothes she paused and thought things through, processing. Hearing the shop and people doing their own shopping,just on the other side of the curtain. If she hung all her selections on one hook, stripped naked and hung her cloths on the next hook, she could use the bench seat to sit on and record the reflection in the mirror, she was loving this and could feel her pussy tingling and getting wetter. She pulled Barry's phone out, after hanging her selected clothes on the first hook, started videoing and placed the phone beside where she'd sit on the seat, facing the mirror.

Taking a deep breath and double checking the curtain, she started stripping naked, feeling tingles all over, her pussy was tingling like it was being rubbed already. Thinking of Barry, and the video he'd have, she did a small strip tease, until she was completely naked, even teasing and pinching her nipples the way she loved.

She took a seat beside the video camera, spread her legs wide, pinched her nipples again and ran her hands over her body, half watching the curtain, hearing the shop just there, as she slid her hands to her soaked pussy. She spread her pussy open and gently started rubbing, trying hard not to moan at the pleasure running through her body.

Thinking of the video, she held her pussy open with one hand, then using the other rubbed her pussy and inserted a finger from her other hand. O-GOD that felt amazing, with the shop sounds just through that curtain, she started working her pussy hard, fucking herself with a finger, then added another, O-MYGOD, she could feel an orgasm building up to crash through her body. Her actions became quicker and harder as the pleasure built. Her pussy was on fire, tingling and getting wetter by the second. She was really opening up, her nipples really needed some attention, she raised her left hand to pinch and waist her nipples while her right hand fucked her pussy harder and faster. With two fingers fucking her pussy, her palm was teasing her clit with each in stroke as it hit.

Harder, faster, the shop and people just the other side of that curtain. Sam was feeling safe with Barry keeping her safe by guarding her safe horny space. A huge orgasm was almost controlling her, it was close, she could feel it, her eyes started to close while she fucked her pussy with her right hand, harder and faster, bumping her clit, pinching her nipples with her left hand, her mouth hanging open, trying not to moan too loudly then, it hit, she could feel it building, until her body spasmed, full of pleasure, her mind almost blacked out, her body began to explode with pleasure. It was a huge, powerful orgasm. She felt cramps and body spasms over and over. She could feel her juices all over her right fingers and hand but also on her thighs.

She slowly started to awaken and return from the awesome horny place she had just been, the sounds of the shop are still there, her left hand is still pinching her nipple, her right hand is still in her pussy. She lets go of her nipple. Slowly and gently removes her fingers from her pussy, and delicately begins licking her juices from her hand. Barry loves this act and this is the perfect way to finish his video. After enjoying and carefully cleaning her hand and fingers she includes her thighs, her legs are still spread wide and using her fingers she gets herself as clean as possible then looking into the mirror, she says in a quiet sexy voice "hope you enjoy your video as much as I did making it for you, I can't wait till the next shopping trip honey, I love you so much, oh and by the way, I'm going to fuck you silly tonight while I think about this......."

She turned the recorder off, and began dressing, slowly, balance was a little tricky after such an orgasm. Once dressed, she collected all her things and slide the curtain open. Barry was waiting for her not far away and was trying to hide his erection, he had a real look of passion on his face, Sam just smiled and said "honey, I think all these look great, let's get this lot" as she hands his phone back and heads for the checkout. She's on cloud 9, Barry can hardly move with his cock so hard.