Becoming a Wild Wife

Story Info
Inexperienced wife learns to sex up her marriage.
1.1k words
4.17
24.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My aunt Beverly was sort of the family black sheep, but I loved her. She was my mother's older sister, and everything my mother wasn't - beautiful, sophisticated, worldly and open-minded. It was clear early on that my family didn't approve of her, but I adored her, and was thrilled when she'd come to visit. Aunt Beverly would talk about exotic places she had been to - Rome, Paris, Thailand - and I would dream of seeing them myself someday.

It was only later that I realized Aunt Beverly was a high-priced call girl, of course the reason for all the family disdain. But it only increased my fascination. I couldn't ask her about it at home, but sometimes she'd take me out for ice cream and I'd pepper her with questions.

When I started dating, it was Aunt BeverIy I would call with questions about boys and sex, and she was always so honest and helpful, with none of the fretting and judgement I got from my parents.

And then I met Dan, and fell in love and got married. It was complete bliss, and an absolute frenzy in the bedroom, but then things calmed down and we settled into a routine. I didn't like it.

"I don't know what to do, Aunt Beverly! He's sweet and loving, but he doesn't seem to feel much passion anymore. Where did it go?" I moaned into the phone. Beverly made sympathetic noises and we made plans for dinner that weekend.

She treated me to the nicest restaurant in town. Beverly looked sensational, of course, and the maitre d' and waiters treated her like royalty. The wine helped lubricate the conversation, and she listened through oysters, lobster and heart of palm salad. Finally she took my hand and spoke.

"Men are simple creatures, dear. They like comfort and familiarity, but what excites them is novelty. You must find ways to surprise your husband if you want to excite him."

"But how do I do that?" Her laugh was a sparkling tinkle that made me smile in spite of myself.

"Oh, so many ways!" Beverly said and laughed again. We made plans to go shopping the following day, then she leaned close and offered suggestions for when I got home that night.

I was a little loopy by the time I got home and Dan was curious to hear all about my dinner. I staggered a little and he caught me as we both laughed. I told him all about the glamorous hotel restaurant, the fancy meal, and the way the waiters and other diners couldn't take their eyes off of my fabulous aunt. I sighed.

"She's so gorgeous, don't you think?" I turned my back so he could unzip my dress.

"I guess so," he said. I let my dress fall to the floor and turned in my bra and panties, pressing myself against him.

"it's ok," I said. "If I were a man, I'd want to fuck her." Dan laughed. I kissed him passionately.

"Would you like it if I dressed sexy like Beverly?" I asked, my hand trailing down his chest and stomach, and pausing at his waist.

"Um, I guess," he said, clearly confused and a little wary. I lowered my hand and rubbed his growing bulge.

"Oh! I think you would!" I giggled. I squeezed his cock.

"Would you like to take me out in a low-cut dress and watch all the men try to get a peek at my tits?" I squeezed him again and he moaned. "I guess so!" I laughed. I let him go and turned around.

"Can you unhook my bra, please?" He did so with fumbling hands. I held it in place and turned around, holding it to my body. "Sit on the bed, please," I said, "And close your eyes." He was so obedient! I could learn to like this.

I lowered the bra and dropped it to the floor, then moved toward Dan and bent forward, my left nipple barely touching his lips.

"Would you like to suck my nipples?" He groaned and greedily sucked it into his mouth. My whole body shivered. I pulled away and offered him the other one.

"I could tell all the men in the restaurant were looking at Beverly's tits and thinking about doing this. I imagined them looking at me like that and my panties got wet! I've never thought about that before!"

I kneeled down and unfastened Dan's belt, carefully pulling his zipper down and extracting his rock-hard prick.

"Oooh, nice!" I said and began licking his tool. Dan groaned. Between licks, I told him more.

"Beverly asked me what I supposed men were thinking when they looked at our tits," I said. "They probably want to pull them out and kiss them," I answered, pulling Dan's cock into my mouth as he gasped.

"That's right," she said, "and what do they want to do after that?"

"I didn't know! So she told me, 'They want to fuck them!' and then she giggled, and we both cracked up."

I paused the story and licked and sucked some more. Dan's cock was throbbing.

"Beverly said they want to squeeze our tits around their cock and fuck them like a pussy! Do you think that's right?"

Dan groaned and gasped, "Maybe." I took his cock in my hand and stroked slowly.

"I bet you'd love to fuck Beverly's big titties, wouldn't you, you bad boy?" Dan moaned. I leaned lower and licked his balls, then drew his hard cock into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. I could feel Dan tensing up, and I took his prick out of my mouth, then squeezed it between my tits. My nipples tingled. I started moving up and down, Dan's hard dick sliding between my tits.

"Mm, yes you would. You'd love to fuck those big tits just like this and shoot your cum all over them, wouldn't you? Cum all over her tits and her face, and in her mouth! I know you would!"

Dan gave a strangled yell and erupted, cum splattering against my chin, some in one ear, another blast right in my face, and more all over my tits.

"Yes!" I yelled. " Give it to me! Give me that hot cum!" I was covered, and I loved it! God, it was so hot!

Dan collapsed on his back and I snuggled up against him, covering him with the blanket.

"Thanks, lover," I said. "You can cum all over me anytime you like.""

Thanks for reading. Please rate and comment. More soon!