The Shopping Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
A days shopping continues with a different outcome.
2.5k words
3.57
7.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was sitting in the dressing room, completely naked, her legs spread, pinching her own nipple with her left hand, fucking her pussy with two fingers on her right hand, her right palm rubbing her erect clit, while just on the other side of that change room curtain was a shop full of customers going about their daily clothes shopping, but on this side of the curtain Samantha was about to loose control of her body as the orgasm was building, getting closer and closer.

She spread her pussy open and gently started rubbing, trying hard not to moan at the pleasure running through her body. Thinking of the video, she held her pussy open with one hand, then using the other rubbed her pussy and inserted a second finger from her other hand.

"O-GOD that felt amazing," were the thoughts going through her mind while the shop sounds were just through that curtain while the waves of pleasure radiating through her body she started working her pussy hard, fucking herself with two fingers, Her actions became quicker and harder as the pleasure built. Her pussy was on fire, tingling and getting wetter by the second. She was really opening up. With two fingers fucking her pussy, her palm was teasing her clit with each in stroke. Harder, faster, the shop and people just the other side of that curtain.

Sam was feeling safe with Barry keeping her safe by guarding her safe horny space. A huge orgasm was almost controlling her, it was close, she could feel it, her eyes started to close while she fucked her pussy with her right hand, harder and faster, bumping her clit, pinching her nipples with her left hand, her mouth hanging open, trying not to moan too loudly then, it hit, she had felt it building, until her body spasmed, full of pleasure, her mind almost blacked out, her body began to explode with pleasure. It was a huge, powerful orgasm. She felt cramps and body spasms over and over. She could feel her juices all over her right fingers and hand but also on her inner thighs.

She slowly started to awaken and return from the awesome horny place she had just been, the sounds of the shop are still there, her left hand is still pinching her nipple, her right hand is still in her pussy. She lets go of her nipple. Slowly and gently removes her fingers from her pussy, and delicately begins licking her juices from her hand.

As Sam slowly returned from the sexual heaven she had just been, she realised with some initial horror that she wasn't alone, she quickly thought back to a point in her orgasm where she had thought she heard the curtain slide open and someone entered her change room, but at that time she was almost unable to recognise someone being there or what they were doing, Sam was too involved in her orgasm and enjoying the pleasure controlling her body.

But now it was very clear that a guy had entered her change room, saw her completely naked, saw her fucking her pussy with her own fingers, saw her twisting and teasing her nipple, saw her having a massive orgasm and he was now standing between her spread legs, stroking his hard dick.

His hard dick was within arms reach, it was the first dick Sam had been close to or seen since her and Barry had started dating well before they got married. Sam had seen a few strippers and plenty on tv or porn but this one was real, was close, almost in her face, standing between her naked and spread legs, above her bald and very wet pussy.

Samantha noticed that it was only a little bit longer than Barry's dick gauging by the way the guy was stroking it but it was much fatter, he couldn't even reach around it and meet his fingers and thumb, Sam was completely focused on this dick. Without thinking she ran her fingers along her pussy and then raised her hand to the guys dick, slowly rubbing her pussy juice around the head, and then placing her hand over the guys hand replacing his hand wanking his cock and continued to stroke his hard fat cock using her pussy juice as a lube to slip past his knob, he started grunting slightly.

Samantha knew she shouldn't, she should be horrified, but she was very horny, had just cum very hard, this guy had seen it, he had seen enough to make his dick hard, he had taken his dick out and started to wank it while looking at Samantha's naked and aroused body, he was standing in between her naked and spread legs.

Samantha had her mouth slightly open, she had started to lick her lips, and she realised that she had returned her finger's to her pussy, slowly sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy again, she had not long ago had a massive orgasm but this felt so good, so naughty but so good. The shop noise was still there, just past the curtain, not very far away but this all seemed so naughty it must be right.

The guy had begun stroking his hard dick again since Sam had returned her hand to her pussy, his gripping hand was sliding over his knob using Sam's pussy juices as a lubricant and Sam was sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy. Sam noticed some pre cum dribble out of the guys dick, Sam was licking her lips and was totally focused on the dick, her desire to taste the pre cum was unavoidable, she knew very well she shouldn't do anything but she leaned slightly forward and licked his knob, tasting the pre cum.

Her pussy juices now on his cock, the act and taste sent shivers through her body, she knew straight away that this guys precum tasted different to Barry's, not bad but different. She started to wonder what his cum would taste like before it went down her throat, her pussy started to spasm again while her licks continued and before long she had the head of this fat dick, this strangers fat dick in her mouth, "god it tasted good, god it stretched her mouth, god she could still hear the shop, god she wanted more as her fingers began thrusting in and out of her pussy," was running through Samantha's mind.

Sam began working more of this strangers fat dick into her mouth and then out then back in, she was starting to suck this strangers fat dick while she fucked her pussy while naked in this dressing room in a shop. Samantha was horrified that she was sucking this strangers dick while the love of her life, her husband was only meters away, the distance didn't matter, it was somebody else's dick and not Barry's. It had been years since she had had another dick in her mouth but she knew that her and Barry's love for each other was total, with no boundaries. Barry had mentioned his desire and trust for Samantha to be comfortable enough to enjoy sex with someone else if it was only sex and no feelings attached, well Samantha didn't even know this guys name, he hadn't even said hi or anything just pulling his dick out and wanking it in Sam's face, so absolutely no emotional attachment possible, just orgasms hopefully.

Barry was starting to relax a bit, Barry had been circling around near the dressing rooms trying hard not to look like a pervert or weirdo when he noticed a guy heading towards the change rooms fairly quickly, the guy had an armful of clothes and had actually slipped past Barry and entered Samantha's change room before Barry had a chance to cut him off.

Barry quickly made his way closer, knowing full well how he hoped Sam would be positioned in the dressing room but did not want to create a scene. He hovered, close by listening for any distress calls from Sam, not hearing anything he assumed everything was ok. He had made a little distance between himself and Samantha's change room again but still within hearing distance. As Barry began to relax a little he started thinking about how Sam would have been when the guy entered.

Barry thought about the guys first sight, he started hopping that Sam would be enjoying someone watching her, seeing her naked, seeing her enjoying herself.

"Maybe," Barry thought, "she might enjoy teasing him until she wants to touch or be touched." Barry was beginning to get a hard dick as he thought about the possibilities, still no alarm from Samantha, as his dick got harder. Barry knew without any doubt that they loved each other completely, Barry was fully aware that his dick was on the smaller side but it was over sensitive, he knew that he cum well before Sam would orgasm, every time. Both Barry and Sam loved sex, and they loved each other completely. Barry's dick was as hard as it had ever been while he floated around the shop near the changing room, thinking over the possibilities that Sam could be doing right now.

Samantha's mouth was stretched wide as she began to suck his dick, bobbing her head taking more of his cock with every stroke. Her right hand was still fucking her pussy, slowly but fully. Her left hand began feeling his balls, teasing them. The guy was breathing deeper and deeper, his hips had a slow pumping action that timed perfectly with Samantha's bobbing head.

Just beyond the curtain hanging beside them was a busy shop, with people in it, on this side of that same curtain Sam was naked, legs spread, erect nipples, finger fucking her pussy, and giving a stranger that had his trousers around his ankles a blow job, while feeling his balls. He gasped a couple of deep breaths and jerked his hips, Sam could feel him beginning to cum, his balls spasmed as his cum flew up his cock into Samantha's throat, his large cock stretched Samantha's mouth a little more, he grunted as Sam began to taste his cum, in the back of her throat, he jerked his hips with every spurt of cum, Sam could feel and taste his cum, it was about to boil her world, she began to cum again herself. She felt so naughty doing what she was doing where she was doing it with who she was doing it with, but she was cumming again, very hard.

Samantha licked his cock clean, swallowing all his cum, as she lifted her head realising she hadn't even looked this guy in the face, or heard his voice, the stranger knelt down on his knees in between Sam's spread feet, he looked deeply at her exposed pussy, very aroused, very wet, very open and wanting pussy with her inner thighs covered in her pussy juice.

He lifted his cock and positioned the head of his cock against Samantha's open pussy, he didn't try and enter her but gently rested the head of his fat cock against her opening. He lent in and kissed Samantha, Sam wasn't expecting a kiss, but it felt good, with his cock so close to her pussy, Sam started kissing him back, she desperately wanted to feel that cock, the one that had been in her mouth, the one that had cum in her throat. Sam reached around his hips, grabbed his arse cheeks, pulling him into her, she could feel his cock enter her, stretch her pussy wide, feel him kissing her as she pulled his arse cheeks apart, she ran the finger that had been in her pussy around his arse, using her pussy juice to lube his arse, as he began to fuck her pussy with his huge dick she was putting pressure on his arse.

His thrusting was getting deeper and harder, her finger was starting to thrust his arse. His dick was absolutely fatter than Barry's, he was stretching her pussy wide open, teasing nerves that Sam didn't even know she had. The guy was starting to grunt again, Sam was feeling another orgasm building, they were both on a steep slippery slop with no way back. They both were riding the waves of pleasure, both losing control of their bodies, both getting more erotic, both breathing deeper and deeper, Sam was fucking his arse with her finger while he fucked her pussy with his cock.

He started to cum, in her pussy, his cock grew as it started filling her with his cum, Sam could feel him cumming, feel his cock growing, feel it spurting cum into her pussy while his arse squeezed Sam's finger in his arse with each squirt of cum leaving his cock. Sam could also feel herself starting to cum with him, feeling her pussy contracting around his cock, squeezing his cum from his cock, she could feel her body beginning to spasm.

Their shared orgasm lasted longer than normal but as their bodies recovered control again Sam removed her finger from his arse, their kiss ended, their movements eased, they hugged for a few minutes.

Sam put her hands on his chest as a gentle message, he started to speak and introduce himself but Sam held a hand up stopping him, she simply said "I have enjoyed this so much, and I hope you have too, I can feel a lot of evidence of your enjoyment inside my pussy and I swallowed a lot too, but nothing anything like this will ever happen again, my husband and I were playing a game and you were lucky enough catch us mid game and be able to join in. I'm sorry but I don't want to know your name, I would really love for you to take your massive cock out of me and get dressed and leave, without looking back. My husband is just out there in the shop."

The guy smiled, he pulled his cock out of her pussy as he stood up, and got dressed again. Sam was still sitting naked with his cum starting to run out of her bare and open pussy, Sam watched him collect his things and as he reached for the curtain he stole one last glance of her pussy, stretched open with his and her cum starting to run out and onto her arse.

He smiled and said "Thank you, I have had the best days shopping ever, I'll never forget today," and with that he was gone.

After carefully cleaning her hand and fingers including her thighs, her legs are still spread wide and using her fingers she gets herself as clean as possible then looking into the mirror, she says in a quiet sexy voice "hope you enjoy your video as much as I did making it for you, I can't wait till the next shopping trip honey, I love you so much, oh and by the way, I'm going to fuck you silly tonight while you watch this..."