The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you understand?"

"I do," I nodded excitedly.

"Good. Then allow me to draw the first card." The host reached into a basket carried by a lovely, bikini-clad assistant and pulled out a card. He smiled and thanked her, and she scampered off, smiling and waving at the audience.

"Alright, and let's see what we have here...oh. Oh my!"

"What?" I asked, his shocked expression making me nervous.

"Well Sonia, it seems that our first wager...is for twenty million."

"What?!" I gasped. "That's...that's all of my winnings!"

"That's right," he said. "But as you can see, that's what's written on this card. Oh that is most unlucky my dear. But you still have a choice. You can pass on the wager and sacrifice the amount stated....or you can go Double or Nothing!"

I stood in frozen horror. Behind the host, a timer was ticking down. I had only 10 seconds to come up with my answer, or else I would automatically forfeit. Confused and afraid, I looked at Geo and Georgi in the audience. Their responses couldn't have been more different. Geo nodded his head, signalling that I should double the bet...while Georgi shook his head, signalling that I should reject it.

I thought both of them had a point: if I rejected the offer, then we would all walk away with nothing, and this entire ordeal would have been a waste of time. I would have no money for Geo's education, and we wouldn't be any better off than when we arrived.

But on the other hand, if I rejected the offer, then I would have the chance to win double. I was immensely happy that I'd chosen the Shamelessly Easy category. That meant that whatever the challenge was, it was definitely something anyone could do.

But time was almost over.

I needed to decide and I needed to decide now.

"I'll go Double or Nothing!" I yelled.

"And there we have it ladies and gentlemen! Sonia has definitely come to play!" The audience cheered, and my heart pounded. Georgi and Geo sat at the edge of their seats, staring at me with intense anticipation. I tried to stay calm and steady my nerves as the host was given another group of cards holding the "Shamefully Easy" challenges. He picked one and took a look.

"Ooooooh, I can't believe it! This is the first time this has ever happened!"

"What...what?" I asked. The suspense was killing me.

"Sonia, the challenge I have in my hand here could not be any easier for you. Without a doubt, you are capable of doubling your earnings and walking away with a cool forty million dollars tonight!"

I could hardly contain my excitement. Was it really that easy?! "What? What is it! Please tell me!"

His grin widened. "Alright, Sonia. In order to win this game and walk away forty million dollars richer..."

He turned and pointed to the audience, and a bright spotlight fell directly upon Geo.

"You have to let your son breed you right here, on this stage!"

In an instant, all joy and color fell out of my body and my eyes went as wide as saucers. "WHAT?!"

Geo looked around, suddenly overwhelmed with eyes staring at him. Georgi, on the other hand, went absolutely LIVID. He stood from his seat and started marching toward the stage, screaming obscenities at the host. He had barely even put a foot on the platform before he was rushed by security.

Struggling against them, he continued mouthing foul words to the host, yelling about shoving his foot up his ass as the burly guards slowly dragged him back through the audience.

As I stood in rigid shock, frightened tears began to trickle down my face. "I...I thought the challenge was supposed to be easy!" I screamed.

The host turned to me and smiled. His eyes burning with intense satisfaction.

"And it is. The only thing you have to do is open your legs."

"But that's...that's?"

"Embarrassing? Shameful?" With a chuckle, he added. "'So easy that you'll definitely feel ashamed.' Now you know why we call it that."

I felt like the biggest fool in the world. I thought I had been taking the easy way out, but I'd been baited hard.

If anything here had been 'shamefully easy'...it was me.

"Ah, and this is your son? My, my what a handsome young man. You and your husband must be proud." The host's smarmy grin only made my skin crawl, so I didn't say anything. I just watched as Georgi continued to be led away by security.

The host motioned Geo closer. "C'mere son."

Still bathed in the spotlight, Geo began walking toward the stage. His expression said that he still hadn't fully processed exactly he'd just heard.

He showed everyone the card and the words on it. In fact, the exact wording printed along its side was then posted onto the large screen for everyone to read.

"Contestant must be bred by her eldest son. The breeding must be performed in front of the studio and television audiences."

I saw it. I read it, but I still couldn't believe it. It was too nonsensical to be real.

What if the winner hadn't been a woman?

What if the winner didn't even have a son, or any children?

What if the winner was just a little older than I was and thus not even fertile?

What the hell kind of challenge was this?! It was almost like it had been written specifically for me!

"What do you think about this? Does it excite you that you can give your mom a baby right here, right now, tonight?"

My face was the brightest shade of red you'd ever seen as Geo and the host both turned to look at me. My sweaty hands fumbled in front of me as I struggled not to absolutely lose my mind. None of this seemed real.

"Um...well, I guess. If we do it, then we still walk away millionaires, right?"

The host laughed and patted him on the back. "Of course, of course. Just make your mom pregnant in front of this audience, and you guys will never have to worry about money again."

Geo shrugged. "Then hell yeah, I'm excited!"

I gasped and the crowd cheered. "What a great son, huh?!" the host shouted. "Come on, let's cheer them on, folks!"

Geo walked closer to me as the studio grew quieter. I saw several mics and cameras moving in on us, trying to pick up on our faces and voices.

"Geo, please tell me you don't want to--"

"Mom, just stop," he said. "If we just get this over with, we'll be rich."

"But Geo, this is--this--" I stammered over my words. But he reached out and took my hips into his hands, pulling me closer.

"Geo!" I pleaded, desperately trying to return him to his senses.

"I said 'stop', Mom," he admonished, rubbing his hands against my backside even tighter. "If you don't want this, you know you can leave with Dad. You can throw it all away.

"But I'm sorry, I wanna be rich. So...as long as you're here...."

He reached down and quickly undid his belt buckle, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled both them and his underpants down in one shove, exposing his stiff, rock-hard cock for everyone watching...

...but especially me.

"Oh my God...!" I exclaimed. The audience gasped and some whooped and cheered. I heard several female voices scream and swoon. I hadn't seen Georgi's genitalia since he was a young boy, and was immediately shocked by just how much larger he'd gotten. He was ten...no, maybe even eleven inches long, with ample girth to go with such width.

"Last chance, Mom," he said to me. "Either walk away...or assume the position."

I stood silent with wide-eyed shock at Geo's demand but...somehow...it....excited me. There I stood, surrounded by cameras and an audience of over a million people, and my tall, broad-shouldered son was standing with his massive, erect dick pointed at me with the most fervent intentions. Perhaps the fact that everyone was cheering, chanting my name and the intensity was running so high that my fears suddenly subsided. Everyone was here laughing, having such a good time...

I felt a sudden rush of courage and, with a stern look toward Geo, I unbuckled the hem of my skirt and then pulled it down around my ankles along with my soaked panties. Then, I turned toward the podium, laid my hands upon it and bent over.

"Do it. Quickly!" I demanded.

Geo wasted not a second. Before I had really even settled my mind, his cock was already shoved inside me balls deep. I gasped at how abruptly it filled me; I could feel his manhood throughout my entire vaginal canal. I had never felt anything like it in my entire life.

That intense feeling...combined with the surging adrenaline and the rush of doing something so depraved and indecent in front of the entire world...

...In just seconds, I had the hardest orgasm I'd have in my entire life.

"Oooooh, listen to her moans, folks!" the host shouted gleefully into his mic. "Can you believe it? She's absolutely enjoying it! She's loving every second of feeling her son's monster cock inside her."

He gave Geo a friendly elbow. "Hey, don't forget to play with those lovely 30DDs while you've got the chance!"

"Goddamn you..." I started to groan, but Geo's sudden thrusting, making my entire body jerk forward with each push, made me stop short. I nearly came again, and had to dig my fingers hard into the podium to keep any kind of control. But Geo's rhythmic pounding into my pussy kept my moist juices flowing. I savored the rough, wild sensation of my hair flopping around wildly from such a vigorous fucking, and despite myself, I could only moan and cry out with pleasure.

To my immense surprise, Geo suddenly reached around me, his hands going up my blouse until they cupped my breasts in each hand. I gasped as he gave them a full, hard squeeze, and then started kneading my nipples between his thumb and index finger.

"Geo...are you...? Why...?"

"I can't get off just thrusting from behind, Mom..." he said, his hips suddenly making a slower, deeper motion against the flesh of my bum. "I need to get aroused as much as possible if I'm gonna cum inside you, don't you think?"

I tried to argue, but his logic was too sound and the feeling was too good. Geo's hands touching my breasts, rubbing my stomach, and enjoying every inch of my curvaceous body made me lose all sense of reason. I was in a nonstop cycle of orgasms and suddenly I didn't care that the man inside me was my son, or that I was being whored out on live television, or that I was doing an act so immoral that I was surely going to Hell.

All I cared about, right at that moment, was to get as much pleasure as possible.

I threw my blouse off and just tossed it wherever. The audience absolutely went wild as by bare titties began flopping all over the place while my son fucked me mercilessly.

"Oh God....Oh God...Oh God...." I cried out over and over. Geo seemed to like that, as he grunted and began to fuck me even harder.

Eventually, we both grew tired of that position, because with no words between us, Geo pulled out and took my hand, and laid on his back, pulling me down with him as I kicked my skirt and panties off of my ankles and immediately speared myself on his dick and began bouncing up and down.

"Oh! Look folks! Her favorite position!"

I should have been mad, but I could barely hear him anymore as my hips pushed up and down along my son's shaft by pure primal desire. The feeling of such a long, magnificent cock pushed so far up into me, reaching all the way up into my most intimate places every time I simply let gravity do its job, was pure ecstasy. Geo held onto my ass pulling me down even further, and made me cum again and again.

After I'd more than had my fair share of orgasms, Geo changed again. He reached underneath and scooped me into his arms, still fucking me even as he got onto his knees with me cradled on his lap.

He leaned me backward, and I instinctively laid myself on the cold, hard studio floor, kicked off the last remnants of my clothes, and spread my legs.

My son's raging cock, now covered with my juices and his pre-cum, stalked my pussy fiercely. Geo toyed with me, not putting it back inside right away as he slid it up and down against my clitoris. I had always had suspicions that Geo had grown into something of a casanova in his teens and adult years, but this was the first time I realized that he had ample knowledge of how to please a woman.

His shirt was peeled off and my hands explored the slickness of his bare chest and hard pecs. My lips were quivering as I licked my lips, hungry for more.

"Please...stop teasing me..." I begged.

Geo only smiled and slipped just the tip of his cock in before pulling it back out.

"Please, Geo...please put it inside me..."

"No Mom," he whispered to me. "You do it."

Geo mounted me fully, taking my right hand into his and pinning it to the floor. As my left reached down and guided his cock back to my opening. With one smooth motion, he reinserted himself back inside me and our organs docked together as if they were made for each other. He then took my other hand and pinned it like the first as he pressed himself against me.

I felt like a wild animal being claimed by her mate.

Both of us now fully naked, exposed and fully absorbed into what we were doing, Geo began to thump my pussy magnificently as I wrapped my legs around him and coaxed his hips to fuck me harder and deeper. I had several more orgasms as Geo's lips went to my nipples, and the two of us kissed passionately.

Then finally, at long last...I felt Geo's pace quicken, his buttocks clench and his loins tighten. I squeezed my thighs around him tighter and surrendered my body.

With my hands still pinned beneath him, Geo gave a deep guttural roar as I felt rope after rope of his potent sperm being unleashed into my pussy. I squirmed and writhed beneath him as my own climax overtook me, my tits heaving underneath my son as he bred me like a mare.

The two of us rode this high for some time, all sense of time ebbing away as our orgasms became one...

...until both of our minds reemerged and we stared back into each others' eyes.

The overwhelming applause from the audience snapped me back to reality as I realized just what I'd done and what had happened. Geo released my hands and pulled himself away, and I immediately sat up and covered myself feebly as the crippling embarrassment returned and I was left with the consequences of what had just happened.

The host walked to the two of us, smiling and clapping. "Well done! Well done! That was beautiful, you two! Absolutely beautiful! Nothing better than witnessing pure physical love, and that's exactly what we saw today!

"Audience give them another round of applause!"

The audience obliged and showered Geo and I with a standing ovation.

Their approval didn't curb my embarrassment one bit and, in fact, only made me more anxious to get the hell out of there. I looked around for my clothes, gathering up my shoes, skirt and panties quickly but having to search more thoroughly for my top.. As I stumbled trying to pull my lower garments back on, I was left with disbelief that I had been so caught up in passion that I had thrown it all the way across the stage somehow

"Ah, Sonia? Forgetting something, aren't we?" the host asked as he dangled my bra in front of me. I gasped and snatched it from his hand to the laughter of the audience.

"Now, that was a wonderful performance, you two. And a beautiful prelude to what's to come."

After snapping my bra back into place, I turned to him with a quizzical expression. "What do you mean by that?"

"Why, I mean your return to this studio, of course," he said, looking at me as if I should already know what the hell he was talking about. "You remember what the wager was, correct?"

"Yes," I told him.

"Let's hear you say it then." His grin grew wider.

"I needed to...let my son breed me onstage," I repeated, throwing my face in my hands with embarrassment.

"That's right! Which means we'll need you to return back to this very stage on a regular basis until we can be sure that your son has planted a little bun in your oven!"

The audience erupted into cheers again as my jaw fell to the floor. Even Geo seemed rather stunned by that statement.

You want me to what?!" My scream made people all the way in the back row of the audience wince. "I already....I already did that horrible act once...wasn't that enough?"

The host maintained a calm, confident grin. After the feedback from my microphone died down, he placed his own mic back. The studio audience was dead silent, as if everyone there was holding their breath, waiting to see if they'd heard correctly.

"Oh no, no no, ma'am. The stipulations of the game were that you must be impregnated by your son. And you will continue to have daily intercouse with him here, on our stage, until that happens."

My veins went ice cold and the sound drained out of the studio as those words hit me. The air was so heavy that breathing became nearly impossible, and my body felt so incredibly heavy. Shaking uncontrollably,I could only stand there under the oppressive weight of thousands of people cheering on my indentured breeding servitude.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Cried the thoughts in my mind..

How could you find any of this exciting?!

Don't you know what this means I have to do...!?

Exhausted, humiliated and defeated, I sunk to my knees and sobbed into my hands.

----

The studio cut us a check for the partial total of my earnings and told me to be back on Monday, where the first full day of my breeding would begin.

"You can't be serious about this," I insisted. "How can I still be liable for this? The game is already over."

"No ma'am. The rules of the game state that all wagers and challenges must be completed honestly and earnestly and that contestants are held liable if they are discovered to have lied or cheated the stipulations of the wagers before or after the contest. So, I'm afraid you will need to return here and be fucked on camera until you have become pregnant."

The bluntness of the secretary's tone took me by surprise, but I ignored it. "But...why do I need to come back here and have sex every day? Isn't there a possibility that I got pregnant tonight enough!?

She shook her head. "You're not recalling the events properly. You accepted the Final Challenge, am I right?"

"So far, yes."

"And the stipulation was for you to be bred on-camera, correct?"

"....Yes."

"And it is highly unlikely that being fucked once would result in successful breeding, correct?"

I still didn't like her tone or language, but I still begrudgingly nodded.

"Then the stipulations of the wager have not yet been met. You will need to return here and be fucked regularly on camera, until you--"

"Please stop saying that word," I begged.

"Saying what word?" she asked sweetly, her eyes wide with a false innocence and obliviousness.

I didn't answer.

"Saying what word, Mrs. Ramirez?"

"...Fuck..." I said, squeamishly.

"My pardons, ma'am. Would you prefer that I say you should come back for more sex with your son?"

Somehow, that made me wince even harder. "...Damn you...."

"Please don't be angry with me, ma'am. I'm merely doing my job."

----

I received more notifications from the studio. They had arranged several medical appointments which would cost me and my family nothing to utilize. They'd foot the bill for all of it, so long as I went on the scheduled dates---all of which took place over the course of the next week. All in all, there was an appointment with an accredited gynecologist, a standard physical exam, a fitness technician, a nutritionist and even a gene therapist. Even as annoyed as I was at this, that last one caught my eye.