The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Georgi gave me a pained wince, and I blew him a loving kiss as he stepped through the door.

I told him to hurry home. I told him I loved him.And at that point, I actually still believed it.

Then, once my husband was gone, I pranced merrily into the bedroom, threw my nightie to the floor, and made long, passionate love to my son.

We were more than celebrities -- we were television royalty. Other networks tried to make us offers to switch to them, which gave Geo and I some leverage when making an exclusive contract. I later heard that the rival networks tried to copy our success by hiring other Mother/Son couples, but fans weren't as receptive. It turns out, my initial shock and reluctance just couldn't be replicated or faked. The genuine love between Geo and I couldn't be manufactured by imposters, and no number of gimmicks could produce the same interest.

As I briefly alluded to a moment ago, I found out the hard way that I'd been wrong about the fertility drugs' supposed lack of side effects. Thanks to the hormones in them, my hips grew wider and meatier, my breasts swelled at least three cup sizes, and my sex drive went into overdrive. I didn't just want sex more, I also became much, much more sensitive. All Geo had to do was touch me sometimes, even in a non-erogenous area, and I would cum instantly. I became so horny all the time that Geo often had to learn to fuck me while doing other things, like working on his homework. There he'd be, trying to work on a difficult question or essay, and I'd be underneath his desk with my ass in the air, forcing his dick into me.

Sometimes, I'd catch myself in a mirror and it was amazing how much I'd changed. Thanks to MBC, I had my own beautician, hairdresser and tailor, so I looked less like a single homemaker and more like a porn star.

I didn't recognize the new woman in the mirror, but I liked her.

She made me happy.

I had filled out my figure. I had always had a lean body with only modest curves, but now, my hip-to-waist ratio was a perfect hourglass. My breasts were fuller too--they used to have a teardrop shape, but now they were buoyant and round as if they were already filling with the milk that I would be producing once I was pregnant. My bum had also gain a perfect roundness--one time, while fucking me from behind, Geo had rubbed my backside rubbingly and said it looked like a beautiful, upside-down heart. I kissed him for that and, high on emotion, made sure he knew exactly what would happen whenever he gave me praise like that.

And, as the therapist had warned me many weeks before, I was starting to develop new freckles and little splotches of color around my body. They weren't very noticeable until you looked very close, but they gave my skin overall a "peachy" color and texture. I rather liked it, especially since it made the contours of my body stand out more in soft tones of light. And the way that the freckles dotted my perky tits, only giving greater emphasis to the plushness of my flesh and the outline of my areola...

I reveled in my new sexual energy as well. I went from masturbating almost never to masturbating just about every time that I was separated from Geo's cock. Sometimes, I even kept a vibrator or sex toy stuffed in my holes all day, and sometimes I'd even touch myself in public. Yes, there were times I got caught, but it never stopped me. I was rich and famous. There wasn't a damn thing anybody could do but sit back and enjoy what they saw as much as I did.

Every time I checked myself out and saw another inch on my breasts or more luscious flesh on my ass and thighs, I fell in love with it. I went from being incredibly self-conscious about my body to being proud of every sexy curve and loving the fact that I could show it off to millions of people. When I couldn't wait for Geo to satisfy me, I became my own lover.

----

And then finally, the big event happened.

I wasn't allowed to use pregnancy tests, as focus tests determined that audiences were more excited to figure out when I would miss my period. Apparently, there were even bets being made on the exact date.

We broke the news publicly, onstage, to the intense cheers of the audience. Shy as a schoolgirl as I held my lover's hand, I informed everyone that I was carrying my son's child. Geo and I engaged in congratulatory love-making, and after the cameras stopped rolling, MBC started the next phase of their plan.

They rebranded the show to focus less on my impregnation, and more on the sexiness of my pregnancy. I was scheduled for sexy photoshoots and MBC constantly made reference to the fact that I had an inbred baby growing inside me, even when I wasn't even showing yet. When I finally did develop a tiny baby bump, I was often asked to model maternity clothes and lingerie that emphasized it.

An immediate downside to all of this was that Geo and I spent more time apart than ever. He spent more time on talk shows and giving "seduction seminars" to horny and desperate men while I was busy being exploited and going into medical test after medical test.

As a result, whenever we saw each other, Geo and I barely had any kind of conversation or interaction aside from getting him inside me as fast and for as long as possible. I was already pregnant, but despite that...or maybe even because of it...I needed him inside me more than ever. So when we first saw each other again after a lengthy separation, I pushed him on the bed, climbed on top, and bounced up and down on his dick as we locked hands...gazing deep into his beautiful eyes as I declared my complete, unyielding love for him.

It was at that point we knew:

This was our lives now.

This was forever.

----

My relationship with Georgi never recovered. He had reluctantly accepted that I had to be impregnated by Geo because of the network's ultimatum, and he even tried to be understanding when MBC demanded that my pussy be off limits to anyone except my son for the duration of the conception. But slowly, it became too much to deal with. Eventually, people figured out who he was (which wasn't hard, because he and Geo had the exact same name) and began mocking him everywhere he went for being a "Studio Cuck".

The final straw was when I finally got pregnant, and he thought that was the end of it. But, as you know...that definitely wasn't the case.

He finally came home, but it wasn't the same. Georgi was technically allowed to have sex with me again now that I was pregnant, but he didn't want to touch me even when I offered myself to him. Geo and I continued sleeping in the master bedroom, and Georgi never even put up a fight about it, probably unwilling to reclaim it knowing what Geo and I had done there. I tried offering myself to him, like any responsible wife should, but the only love in Georgi's life now was the bottle.

Thus, Geo officially supplanted my husband's place.

With no signs of slowing down, I was waking up right at the crack of dawn, and my technical crew, makeup and costume assistants, scheduling assistant, and a representative from MBC would drop by my house to get me ready for the full day's work. When Georgi finally returned from a night out drinking, he looked completely out of place, like a stranger in his own home.

He stared at the massive flood lights, thick bundles of wires, hoses and other expensive machinery like he'd been abducted onboard an alien spaceship. When one of the production crew warned him to not disrupt any of the delicate, expensive equipment, Georgi shot back at him with a look of pure disdain and malice, as if that one worker embodied everything that he'd come to hate right that moment. I think Georgi would have very much liked to have punched that man, but he held back and slowly found me sitting in the bedroom in my favorite silk robe (the one Geo had fucked me in our second time together) and a towel wrapped around my freshly-done hair.

I sat in my chair, looking at the large vanity mirror, checking for nose hairs or anything else my assistants might have missed. Georgi walked behind me, and when I saw him in the mirror, I gasped, spun and stood up.

"Georgi! Oh honey, welcome home!"

He just stared at me with a hopeful gaze. When he hesitated to move on his own, I reached out with my arms wide....and took his hand gently in both of mine, locking our fingers gently together.

"I missed you, honey. Where have you been? Have you been alright?"

For my part, I was being sincere. Even now, after all that had changed in the past few weeks, I still saw Georgi as my husband. Twenty-two years of matrimonial life aren't something you can't just turn "off" in your brain easily, nor did I see any reason to do so at the time. In my mind, I could love him as much as I loved Geo and, and this showbiz stuff was just a temp job that I could do for a while and make a ton of money from before retiring and settling back down to a "normal" life. Well, as "normal" as a mother can have when she shares a bed with her son.

In other words, I was still in complete denial.

Georgi saw right through me. He wrenched his hand away and curled his lips into a disappointed frown. Surprised by the sudden rejection, my glee melted away and I gently asked him, "Georgi, what's wrong?"

Anger flashed in his eyes, and his mouth opened to speak. Rethinking his actions, he shook his head and spoke with a normal, but flat tone of voice. "Sonia, look at what's going on here. We can all see that this has gone too far, can't we?"

I smiled and laughed. "Georgi, I'm as surprised by everything that's happened as you are, but this is all for Geo's educ--"

"No!" He erupted in a fit of frustration, his raised voice booming through almost every room of the house. "You can't use that excuse anymore, Sonia! We're beyond that! The deal was that you'd...you'd..." he found it difficult to even say the words "...get knocked up by our son, and that would be the end of it."

My good mood was gone. He was starting to make me feel uncomfortable, and that was making me feel unsexy.

"I'm sorry, Georgi but I--I love Geo too, now."

That didn't shock him as much as I thought it would. He likely knew already, of course, but I'm sure it still stung hearing me say it right to his face.

"'Too'?" He replied, as if that word was what confused him. "Seems like you love him a lot more than me as of late."

"That's only because you refused me whenever I made you an offer. Since I was pregnant, MBC said it was okay if we--"

Georgi laughed. "Oh, The Studio said it's okay? Haha. Oh what a relief!" He paused and looked at me again. "Wait...why are you speaking in the past tense?"

I twiddled my fingers. "Because...because...this morning, MBC 'reinterpreted' the contract. I can't have intimate contact with anyone except Geo now, whether it would result in a pregnancy or not. They said it's to...to 'Preserve the integrity of a nuclear fami--'"

"Oh what fucking bullshit," Georgi said, pacing around the room. "'Integrity of a nuclear family' my ass!"

I was starting to get even more agitated. "What do you want from me, Georgi?"

"I want you to STOP this, Sonia! I want us to get the hell out of here, sell that house, move away and start over! I want you to be my wife again! My REAL wife! Not my wife when The Studio gives us permission!"

"And what would THAT accomplish, Georgi? I may have started all this to get the money for Geo's education, but I wound up accidentally wagering my own damn uterus! If I end it now, what good will that do?! We're already getting three other mouths to feed. It's going to be a handful even with all the money we're earning!"

His terrified expression only worsened. "Three?!"

"That's right," I said, smiling and blushing as I rubbed my belly. "I'm having triplets, Georgi. They...they said that the fertility drugs may have increased the number of available eggs during my cycles...Or maybe it's because of all the treatments they've given Geo..."

"My God, this keeps getting worse..." he said, pinching his nose. "But it doesn't actually matter. Have you forgotten that we can abort those goddamned abominations!? The rules never said we--"

"DON'T call them that!" I snapped back. "And I can't believe you can still say that. There's life growing inside me, Georgi, and I intend to raise my babies alongside Geo, with a mother's love and care. And even if they're Geo's children, don't you know that they're your grandchildren, as well as mine?!"

"I know that," he said bitterly, clenching his teeth. "Dammit, I KNOW that! They played us, Sonia. They played us from the moment you clicked on that email. I knew something felt...off about that game. They've been using you. They've used our whole family from the start to line their pockets and make fools of us!!"

Now, I felt insulted. "Make fools of who?! Look at me, Georgi! I've never looked better or felt better in my entire life! We're rich. Famous. Geo's school is more than paid for, and you get to fatten your wallet without doing anything! I'm the one who's pregnant. Geo and I are busting our asses doing all this, and you're acting so ungrateful! You--"

The look in Georgi's eyes right then. Yes, he was mad...in fact, he was practically boiling over. I had never seen him that upset before. But, it didn't look like he wanted to hit me or fly into an uncontrollable, violent rage. No, instead he looked at me with complete shock...pity, even.

"You...you really believe that, don't you?" he mumbled quietly.

I started to speak, but he shushed me with his next words. "You really think that this doesn't affect me in any way, don't you? Like I don't get mocked for this everywhere I go?"

My lip stammering, I tried to reply. "B-B-But MBC polls show that you're the third most popular man in Amer--!"

"FUCK The Studio polls!" he hollered, slamming his fist on my dresser. I heard footsteps scrambling from another room, and two men from the security detail came rushing to the doorway. I looked up and shook my head at them, my eyes begging them not to come inside.

I was on the verge of tears now, because it finally dawned on me where this was going to lead. I was still ignorant and couldn't understand why Georgi was so upset, but I saw the real anger, fear and pain in his eyes. The agony creased in his face. I was finally starting to understand a little bit of the toll all of this had taken on my husband, and I wanted him to calm down so that he could talk to me and tell me everything that was wrong.

But it was far too late.

After that, Georgi let me have it. He tore into me with everything he'd been feeling. All the pain, all the humiliation, all the jealousy. I understood a bit of his position, especially when he explained that he hadn't felt any pride in Geo for a long while...ever since that first time in the studio, he only saw a rival whenever he looked at Geo. As I said, I could understand a little of what he was talking about, because I hadn't seen Geo as a son since that time, myself.

I only saw him as one thing: my darling, well-endowed lover.

For thirty minutes straight, Georgi laid everything bare. He said I wasn't his wife anymore. He said that now I was The Studio's wife. He said that I was Geo's slutty breeding whore. And he said that all sense and morals were lost to me. That I would do anything, give MBC Studios whatever they wanted, if it meant they'd pimp me out to Geo forever.

Once he was done, we sat in awkward silence. A million things ran through my head all at once. How this was all my fault. How I had been blind all this time. How I had been a terrible wife and, ultimately, a terrible mother. I wanted to make everything okay. I wanted to stop Georgi's pain and to punish those who'd mocked and hurt him. I wanted to do everything I could think of to make all of this hurting go away.

But I didn't.

I never attempted to hug him. I never even took a step forward, or leaned in to cry on his shoulder, or even kiss him on the cheek and say it would be okay. Because that would have been against my contract with The Studio.

There was my husband, suffering...desperately reaching out to me to save our marriage...

...But I didn't dare, because my body still belonged to MBC.

After several minutes with nothing being said and no moves being made, my scheduling assistant entered the room and told me that we were drastically behind schedule and would have to skip the day's photo shoots to move straight into the pregnancy fetish videos

.

"Sonia, please. I can't live like this. I - I can't." His voice quivering with emotion, he then finally gave the ultimatum I had been waiting to hear.

"Sonia. Geo? Or me? Which is it going to be?"

Without a word, I walked around him, sat back in my chair...

...and spun my back toward him.

"Goodbye, Georgi."

He stood there quietly and looked at me for a while, as if the longer he stayed, the more likely I would change my mind.

But I had already made my choice. I had made it a long time ago, in fact, and I didn't know it. I loved my new life and who I had become. Even if it meant that MBC Studios practically owned me now, I couldn't tear myself away from this life.

----

Georgi next tried to appeal to Geo to stop, but Geo just laughed in his face.

Things quickly got heated and even came to blows. From what I've heard, Georgi threw the first punch...but I've never heard my ex-husband's side of the story. Regardless, Geo gave his father a broken nose, threw him into a cab and then tossed him a wad of cash for the hospital.

"Here, you can use the money I earned fucking Mom to get yourself patched up", he laughed.

Later, Georgi tried to sue The Studio. He lost. Disastrously.

It was only because I begged them to leave him alone that they didn't take the clothes off his back and utterly ruin his life just to send a message. Instead, I asked them to arrange for him to change his name, opt into plastic surgery, and start a new life somewhere else. Georgi took the deal, but it's not like he would have had a choice otherwise. There was nowhere he could go, no place he could show his face, and now he was broke as a joke.

I never saw or heard from Georgi again, but I've certainly hoped he's been happy.

Before all of this started, he gave me 22 years of marriage. Yes, looking back on it, I realized that he'd given me a great life and all the love you would expect a man to give a woman. The old Sonia...the woman I was...would have been satisfied with that. But not the woman I had become. I could no longer be satisfied with the life that someone like that could offer me. I needed more.

A lot more.

I saw then that he had been right about one thing: The Studio pretty much was my 'husband now. In a way, even more so than Geo.

He may be the one fucking me, but they were the ones who owned me.

They were immensely protective of me, controlled every single part of my health and welfare, and they had proven that they would thoroughly destroy anyone that dared to come between me and them. The Studio itself may not have had a dick to put inside me, but they were the ones supplying all the hormones, sexual instructions, and other things to give me as much pleasure as possible. The dick itself being attached to Geo was simply a formality.

The Studio also insisted that I legally changed my name. They wanted to signify that I was a 'free woman' now and that the last name "Ramirez" had been confusing for an Asian woman. But rather than allow me to go back to my maiden name, Takahashi, they instead chose a new one for me: Minabuchi.

So I was Sonia Minabuchi now. And in case you didn't catch it...