The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgi must have looked inside and saw it. That would certainly explain why he was so upset. "It just seems to me like you're not trying very hard to get out of this anymore..."

"We both know there's no way out of this, Georgi. And I don't want to drag this out any more than it has to. I don't want to be in crippling debt for the rest of my life, and neither do you!"

"But why do you need the lingerie...?"

"Because it doesn't matter how I feel about this. The only thing that matters is getting Geo aroused enough that he can put it in me and shoot his stuff."

Georgi winced. "We could just run away, Sonia. We'd never get our lives back, but at least that way, we'd still have each other..."

"Of course we'd have each other. Are you saying that we somehow won't if I go through with this?" He didn't answer. "You are, aren't you? Look, I am not your property or some possession that loses value once the novelty wears off."

"I didn't say that. But come on, Sonia. Do you really think things can go back to the way they were? Every time we're in bed, all I'd be able to think about is what's been in there..."

"Are you kidding me?! You damn sure weren't a virgin when we first got together and you've never cared before now whether or not I was one."

"I don't want a virgin. I just don't want to look at your goddamn crotch and know that my son's been in there!"

"He already HAS, Georgi!" I fired back. That rattled him. I think he'd honestly forgotten that Geo had already taken me once...or, maybe since he hadn't been there to see it, he'd forced himself to forget. But either way, it didn't matter. I had definitely reopened that wound.

"So you're out of excuses. And I'm out of time."

I sighed, trying hard to fight back my tears. "I'm sorry. I was hoping to have one last moment of genuine happiness, as well as much-needed love and support before I went over there. But I guess that was asking too much."

That little nagging voice in my head was always there, trying to convince me that somehow, somewhere deep inside me, I had allowed this to happen. That I wanted things to be this way. That I wanted to be fucked and bred by my son on national television. Georgi's accusations stung that much more and felt that much more like a betrayal, because I knew there was a tiny, infinitesimal chance that he was right.

----

After the break of the weekend, the two of us were back in the studio on Monday. The audience was packed, and I later learned that the ratings had reached record numbers.

I showered and was asked to put on a silk robe and heeled slippers on top of the lingerie as I made my way out to the stage. It turned out that the network had been busy over the weekend in anticipation for my next breeding, and they'd made a new set which they titled "MOTHER/SON BREEDING NEST" in big bright letters and hearts, hanging over a heart-shaped bed. I was led to the "nest" and sat on the bed, nervously staring at the studio audience as they leered and cheered, and whistled at me. I did feel sexy, though, as the robe was short enough that it barely covered everything but the very bottom of my ass, where you could see a peek of my cheeks. My legs and thighs were on full display, though, and somewhere deep inside, I had to admit that I liked having them on display like this. I had worked hard to keep my good looks at my age.

I heard a door open behind me, and the audience began cheering like mad. Without even turning, I knew it was Geo. But I did turn, and saw him standing, clean-shaven and handsome, in a bathrobe very similar to mine, except white instead of pink. He was looking at me as he walked in--no, he was actually looking at my shapely legs, his gaze affixed on them before he even saw me. He licked his lips and swallowed before he finally looked me in the eye, his gaze a mix of remorse and lust.

As he walked closer, my heart began pounding. I knew what we needed to do, and this wouldn't be the first time, but it would be the first since I came to accept the reality of it.

"Hi Mom," he said as he sat on the opposite side of the bed. "You look good."


"Thanks, dear," I said with a weak smile. "I..."

I was interrupted by feedback from the intercom, followed by the loud voice of the host booming above me.

"Hey you two lovebirds! Getting comfortable in your nest? Good. Now, we know that this is a rather tense moment for both of you, so I just wanted to inform you that the audio and mics on the stage are being disabled for five minutes to give you a little privacy. You can talk about whatever you need to relax or get in the mood, and we'll cut the sound back on either once the five minutes are up or it looks like you two are getting frisky.

"Well, that's it! Enjoy yourselves!"

We heard the host's mic cut off. Now, for at least this minor moment...there were only the two of us.

We stared at each other. Gauging our mutual reactions, waiting to see which would act first.

Then, Georgi spoke up.

"I'm not reluctant about this at all, Mom," Georgi told me with a warm, disarming smile. "To be honest, I've always been a little more attracted to you than I should be."

"You were? But...But how could you...?"

"Because, deep relations or not, there's no man alive who wouldn't want to put a baby in your sexy body."

"But, baby, I...we...we're related."

"But I'm a man and you're a woman. It doesn't get more simple than that, does it? Besides..." He pushed the bottom of his robe aside, showing me the stiff lengths of his hard cock.

And it really was that simple. My personal reservations aside, my body was so hot and wet that it already knew what it wanted. And even if it didn't, there was no turning back regardless. Here, on this bed in front of millions of people, I was going to be fucked by my son. The only choice at this point was whether I would continue to protest, or if I'd be honest with myself and accept how much I wanted it.

Geo made the first move. He reached up and gently caressed my cheek and chin. His touch made me shiver with excitement, and he smiled from my body's reaction. That smile melted me as he leaned closer and kissed me on the lips, and our tongues reached out and explored the inside of each other.

While we kissed, the crowd exploded in applause, which only bolstered my excitement. Last time, hearing the thousands of voices in the audience had made me more trepid, but this time, I felt like the star of the show.

Geo's left hand gently peeled the robe from my right shoulder, and his strong manly hand touched my soft skin. At this point, I relaxed my body and rubbed my hands on his thigh. Whenever he did something I enjoyed, I "rewarded" him by pushing my hand closer to his crotch, inch by inch. He soon pulled the robe down completely from my shoulders, kissing my neck a bit before he pulled it down to expose my plump breasts. He paused for a moment to admire them, before diving his lips forward to take them and make them his.

"Oh, God yes!" I gasped, despite myself.

Part of me was still fighting this, somewhere deep inside. But at this point, that voice was being drowned out by my pure lust for Geo. It was weak and powerless now, but not gone completely.

But it was better that it wasn't. With every shiver of my body, every yearning of my pussy as Geo slowly undressed me and staked his claim over every part of my body, that weak and powerless protestor inside me was defeated. At this point, it wasn't an opponent, but a spectator. That little kernel of responsibility inside me that kept telling me how wrong this was, how much I didn't want this, only enhanced my already-immense pleasure by reminding me how wonderful it felt to indulge in a taboo.

I realized then that after they sent the same books to Geo that they'd sent to me, he must have studied them thoroughly, like they were college coursework. Whenever I moved to put myself in one of those special positions, he fulfilled his role in it without any mention from me. I learned first hand that whoever wrote those books really knew their stuff. They were designed to situate ourselves where his cock and my pussy would touch each other for maximum pleasure, and we could each fuck one another with very little effort or waste of energy. I came three times in less than five minutes once we began, and every touch and caress of my body kept me on the edge.

Geo loved to suck on my nipples, and his mouth felt so good. He was the right combination of rough and gentle. He'd suckle on one of them, increasing the pressure steadily until my nipple exited his mouth with a "POP", then he'd tease it a moment with the tip of his tongue, getting it wet with his saliva, before moving on to the next. All the while, I would gently stroke his thick brown hair with my hands and urge him on with soft pleas of "Yes!" and "Please!".

He was so turned on that he came inside me by accident once while I was astride him. I could feel the ropey jets of my son's cum shooting up inside my body, searching for the entrance to my womb. I ground my hips on him, hoping to coax more of it out into my unprotected pussy. When I was sure I'd gotten the last of it, I hopped off and spun around so that I could suck his still-stiff cock before it could soften. It was slippery and juicy with our mixed cum, and I took it all deep in my throat, hungrily bobbing my mouth up and down on it as I tasted our sex on him.

At the same time, my son peeled the lips of my pussy back with his fingers, allowing some of his potent sperm to leak out of his mother's cunt. He then pushed his mouth and tongue into my pussy.

I cleaned off his dick, and gave it a few satisfying strokes before moving onto his balls. I kissed them and licked them, silently whispering for them to work hard and fill themselves up again soon.

Finally, Geo mounted me and kissed me deep on the lips while his hips began to churn and fuck me. I layed back, my arms helplessly behind my head as I accepted my son's conquest of my body.

In fact, my pussy was so sensitive, my body's reactions so fresh and exciting, that it was almost like it was my first time. Technically, it actually was after all of the changes and the therapy my body had been through. It was like hopping in a new car for that first, glorious test drive. Except this ride was squeezing my tits, and slamming stiff upward thrusts into my fuck hole. Nevertheless, I was swept away in the torrent of excitement and ecstasy that filtered through every inch of my skin and every nerve of my body. Like a lucid dream, all other thoughts stopped except for consideration for how I could make this feel even better. How I could increase my lover's pleasure and mine.

We fucked in so many different positions that I lost track of them all. I think we were both determined to try out every single position from those books and find out if each was as good as the rest. Geo fucked me on my hands and knees, he fucked me with my ankles on his shoulders, he fucked me while laying on our sides, he even fucked me with my ass in the air and both of us facing opposite ways--like some sort of weird, inverted Reverse Cowgirl.

After a while, I couldn't hear the audience anymore. Not because they weren't watching, but because everyone was so mesmerized by how erotic our love-making was. I had no sense of how much time had passed...minutes...hours...hell, it could have been days for all I knew...but it dawned on me that the little "protester" in my head was gone completely. Not a single part of me had any objections to this--to the intense pleasure I felt, nor the joining of our pulsating bodies.

Naked and slick with sweat, Geo and I both savored the rhythmic sway of our bodies and the way the studio lights danced over our glistening bodies. I was completely lost in him, and he in me. There was nothing I didn't want to share with him, and no pleasure I wanted to deny him.

Through our constant moving and repositioning, I wound up on top again. I could sense that Geo was close to an orgasm, as his features contorted and his hands gripped my hips tight.

"Cum in me, baby ...cum in me! Make a baby in me!"

I stared down at Geo's face. He stared back at me, reached behind my back and snatched my body against his. I enjoyed his warm, hairy chest as we sloppily kissed, consuming each others' lips in insatiable lust. We endured a few more powerful thrusts before he pushed inside as far as it could reach, and my womb soaked by a close encounter with his thick, potent jizz.

----

Eventually our time was up. Despite the fact that both of us were visibly exhausted, Geo and I never ceased our love-making. Having his cock out of me for more than a few seconds was torture, and even when the two of us became too fatigued to move with any energy, we still based in the bliss of having our sexual organs connected.

That was when one of the stagehands came and told us that the stage needed to be closed down, and that the audience had been dismissed over two hours ago. Geo and I had been completely unaware that the two of us had been alone, making love in complete privacy for over two hours.

We looked at each other and laughed at the absurdity. And then we kissed, passionately, like we had been lovers for years.

----

When the two of us got home, Georgi had already gone into the basement, where I found him surrounded by empty liquor bottles. I thought to wake him, but then thought better of it. There was nothing I could say or do that would change what had happened tonight--what he had seen Geo and I do.

What had been done was as absolute a statement as anything I could say.

Geo wanted to sleep in my bed for the night, but I refused, saying that I didn't want to disrespect Georgi any more than I already had. He pouted, and I relented to at least suck his big cock and let him fuck once more from behind in the living room. He was even more relentless than before, slamming his hips against mine with authority, gripping my wrists and pulling them behind so hard and so tight that it actually hurt. I never found a moment to feel comfortable or to find a balanced footing. I just bounced around helplessly like a sex doll as my son hammered his cock into me as hard and deep as he could.

And that night I came harder than I ever had in my entire life.

When he had emptied himself in me yet again, Geo spun me--panting and dazed--and planted a heavy, wet kiss on my lips. He stared into my eyes as I caught my breath, and then retired to his room.

After I'd finally managed to compose myself, I went to bed and passed out, with Geo's fluids still oozing out of me and onto my marital bed for the entire night.

----

My breeding was repeated daily aside from weekends, each time to record numbers. Each and every day Geo and I returned to the studio and fucked on live television. Eventually, the time limit became a formality; two hours was plenty of time for Geo to cum inside me four or five times, at the very least. And I accepted his sperm so readily and so hungrily.

All of sudden, I couldn't wait to be the mother of my son's child.

The network showed its appreciation by offering us all bonus pay, as well as promising numerous options for our child after it was eventually conceived. They'd managed to secure several Federal loopholes that enabled them to look after a child conceived on their programming as a ward of MBC Studios, as well as ensuring that Geo and I remained the rightful parents despite its controversial parentage.

They offered me a lucrative sum for exclusive interviews, photoshoots, and public appearances once my belly began showing. Geo's medical school was paid for in full as promised, and he was offered more if he chose a local school that could be commuted to. My husband called them out on it and said that this was all so that Geo would stay local, thus ensuring that both sides of our arrangement would be fulfilled.

The Studio Reps only smiled and said that it seemed like the best option for those involved, because everyone wound up a winner.

My husband just spat at that and cracked open a bottle of whiskey.

But now that we'd both had a sampling, Geo and I couldn't keep our hands off each other anymore, even during the weekends. Under contract, we still only had to fuck for the two hours that the show aired on weekdays, but we still lived together and there was no way we could reign in our feelings anymore. Whoever decided on that schedule was a joke.

Two hours a day...ten hours a week...that amount of sex was nowhere near enough.

I ordered several sets of nightwear and other sexy outfits that I could wear for Geo. Most of them were intended for when he bred me on the show, to make sure that he could get it up for the full two hours (although I really didn't have to worry there)...

But some of them were for us. In the privacy of our bedroom, where no other eyes could see, I dressed and acted like a complete whore for my son. I relished every opportunity to tease him with tops that barely covered the barest flesh of my tits and ass, and I adored wearing robes and lingerie so transparent that it hid absolutely nothing from him. It pleased me to no end to see my son's cock rise to attention each and every time he saw me, and he eventually got back at me by wearing as little as he could and displaying his rigid cock and balls to me.

Considering how that always ended, it wasn't much of a "punishment".

And just as often, I never wore anything at all throughout the day. At this point, I was the hottest star in town, and was literally able to walk out to my curbside mailbox in my birthday suit and no one could do anything except smile and wish me luck on getting bred. That's right. Both my neighbors and total strangers were cheering for me on the street, eager to watch me the next time I got fucked.

It. Was. Great.

The studio made us another wonderful offer. They wanted to place cameras in our private bedroom, since it was proof that we were a "real Mother/Son couple" and not just being forced to make love on camera. That proof was invaluable for giving the show that extra bit of legitimacy. Geo and I agreed eagerly, since it was true. We were a real couple, in every way one could consider it.

Plus, it meant we could now fuck even more regularly at home.

I had stopped sleeping with Georgi in our bedroom because our contract demanded that I "could not raise any doubt as to the paternity of the coming child". So I moved into my son's room. And you can probably guess what that led to.

Georgi couldn't deal with the sounds and moans of pleasure coming from there, so Geo suggested that he let us sleep in the master bedroom, since Georgi and I had soundproofed it years ago when Geo and his sister were still kids. Georgi tried to protest at first, but a few more nights of unbridled passion later and he relented.

Georgi said nothing as he dragged his things out of the room, and Geo merely closed the door behind him, pushed me to the bed and lifted his shirt over his head to expose his dangerously-chiseled washboard stomach.

That was all I needed to lay back and spread my legs apart, and I spent the rest of the night relishing the fact that I could be as loud as I wanted.

Eventually, Georgi decided that he would rather live at a hotel for some time...just to get away and clear his head. As he left, I started to lean over and kiss him on the cheek, but then I wondered... Would my contract count that as "intimate contact"? I wasn't allowed to do that with anyone except Geo.

I settled for shaking my husband's hand as he left for the hotel and told him to hurry back once all this was over.

Looking back on it, he probably wanted me to stop him. He was probably hoping that sending him off to the hotel would open my eyes to what The Studio was doing to me. But sadly for him, there was no way that was going to happen. No feelings of love or loyalty to my husband were going to overcome the 150mg of fertility hormones rushing through my body, or the promise of the best sex of my life waiting just in the other room.