The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia MinaBuChi.

I also put a lot of thought into what he'd said about whether or not all of this was an elaborate trap, right from the moment that I clicked the email. Some pieces fit.

The way the interviewers only seemed to care about my looks and little of my personality.

The way The Studio had eagerly welcomed Geo into the mix.

The actions of the contestants that seemed to just give me the win...

The way that The Studio got the doctors, the gene therapy, and everything else done in such short notice...

There were too many conveniences...too many coincidences to think that all of this wasn't planned.

But after a while, I stopped thinking about it..because it didn't matter anymore. However I'd gotten to this point, I was here now.

And as long as they loved me, and treated me like their queen, I would do anything they asked.

But did manage to do one thing right: I "punished" Geo for what he did to his father, as well as the arrogant way he'd been acting as of late. I refused to fuck him outside of the mandated time we were working, but I made damn sure he got to see me strutting around half-naked and hear me masturbate in bed.

It worked like a charm. In just a couple of days, he begged me to forgive him and said he would be a better person. It was probably the first time I had acted like a proper "mother" in months...

...which promptly ended when I let Geo carry me into the bedroom and prove how sincere his apology was.

Time passed, and Geo and I were immensely enjoying our new lives. MBC permitted us to make love just about anywhere, at any time, and the combination of fertility drugs (which I would have kept taking even if I weren't contractually obligated thanks to how good they made me feel) and the oxytocin in my veins as a result of the pregnancy made me horny all the time.

Fortunately, Geo was given the same training that porn stars underwent, and soon he was ready to pleasure me and fiercely cum multiple times within a remarkably short period of time.

Despite being in my forties now, my body took extremely well to being pregnant again. Although, that could have been the result of all of the physical therapy and medication I had been given to keep my body in the best physical shape possible for child-bearing. With triplets in my belly, I was showing only 12 weeks in, and it continued to grow at a rapid pace. To relieve the pressure on my back, The Studio gave me non-invasive micro-surgery on my knees, back and thighs, and it helped out a lot. As a bonus, it also made me a lot more limber during sex -- suddenly, aches and pains I hadn't even noticed were gone and I felt 20 years younger. I loved making love to Geo with my huge belly between us, whether it was flopping up and down as I rode his cock, or getting slightly in the way when he'd reach around squeeze my titties from behind.

When they offered me more procedures (some of which would need to wait until after the babies were born), I eagerly took it under the condition that it didn't change my "natural" shape or beauty.

At 30 weeks along, I practically needed to keep a wheelbarrow under my belly from how big it got. With no exaggeration, I could say that my belly was almost as big as the entire top half of my body combined. I thought I looked like some sort of weird, mutant freak, but Geo absolutely loved it. So much so that he even commissioned a naked statue of me, complete with my absurdly large belly, for his personal quarters. MBC loved the idea and mass-produced miniature versions that sold out in minutes. It seemed like everyone loved seeing how big my large belly would get with our incestuous litter.

----

I gave birth on a Sunday in February. Unlike the conception, however, The Studio deemed this "Too intense for live audiences" and instead filmed it in a medical building they'd bought just for this occasion. After 11 grueling hours of labor, my 43 year old body gave birth to fraternal triplets--two beautiful sons/grandsons and one grand-daughter. The first babies I had produced in over two decades, and the first televised incestuous birth in history.

I felt so fulfilled as Geo and I held our babies, proud of ourselves for what we'd created together from our love. In one fell swoop, he had given me more children than even his father had.

The cameras made sure to get great close-ups of us as we kissed and held our children like a loving family.

I got to hold each of my babies for about an hour before The Studio sent doctors to take them for tests. I cried out as they took my children from my arms, but then I remembered that I'd signed off on this. MBC was invested in the children, just as I was...they needed to make sure that the inbreeding didn't cause complications.

I got my kids back two days later, and I smiled as they all cooed in my arms. I still catch myself smiling when I think about it even now.

And the best part was, this was only the beginning.

I was allowed a one month break from my contract to spend time with the babies and let my body recover. Once that time had passed, however, I underwent a mandatory checkup. After the doctor gave me a full bill of health, MBC came to me with a renegotiated contract. Rather than one birth (although, technically, that had been more than one), this contract would obligate me for at least three (pending major medical concerns). The good side was that Geo and I were being paid exorbitant sums for this, and regardless of any inevitable ratings drops, they weren't allowed to decrease our pay in any way.

The show celebrated the grand return of its original breeding aspect, and Geo and I happily, gleefully fucked each other silly under the public eye. We were even more intense in bed this time, as the two of us had grown deeply in love with one-another's bodies. I noticed that the audience would go wild when I was fucked from behind with the camera facing me, so that they could look me in the eye and watch my face bouncing back and forth from my son's hammering cock. The angle made sure they could see as Geo reached down and scooped both his mother's tits in each hand, mauling them while he gave me the fucking of my life. Then, they would erupt into cheers and whistles while we orgasmed together and they got to watch my potential second breeding.

This time, I missed my period only three weeks after getting back to "work".

After I gave birth the second time, this time "only" to twins, and the show entered its third "Season". This time, the studio audience was nixed, and the show was shot on location in our daily lives. We were given another month off, and then we were right back to conceiving in front the comforting eyes of the TV camera crew. Again, Geo had knocked me up in under a month.

Again, with more triplets.

One incredible thing that our little sexual journey accomplished was that it made consanguineous romances (that is, incestuous ones) a lot more common around the world, thanks to the insane popularity of the breeding show. Eventually, Congress created a series of laws which opened the doors for doctors and hospitals to introduce gene therapy and other measures to bring the potential for inbred defects to absolutely nothing. After fierce political debate, a presidential candidate swept the elections on a pro-incest platform and "post-therapy" incest was declared legal for consenting adults, no matter how close the relation.

However, as genetics were not the only concern with legalizing incest, law enforcement was given a lot more power to fight abuse and the exploitation of minors and catch the sick fucks out there. But reproductive gene therapy was expensive without health insurance, and illegal for anyone under the age of consent. So as long as a couple were consenting adults, every effort was made to make their experience safe and pleasurable.

But that was as much of a curse as a blessing for me. Because as a consequence, that meant the "novelty" of my incest had officially worn off.

There was discussion on social media about how long MBC Studios would continue to "breed a 45 year old wad of chewed up gum", when there were so many "younger and prettier wombs out there". A lot of my fans were discussing who my likeliest replacements would be, and taking wagers to how many more times I had it in me before my "clock finally rusted out". These concerns came to worry me, too, because our ratings had officially gone into the toilet. And I noticed that there were less executives coming by to keep tabs, or negotiate future terms with me.

It seemed like my "husband" was finally growing tired of me.

I definitely got the vibe that something was up, and for the first time, I realized that I had no one on my side anymore. My assistants, my schedulers, my publicists, even my agent...they had all been supplied under The Studio's payroll. They collected their check directly from the home office, and none of them owed any loyalty to me whatsoever. If someone cut and pasted some other, different girl in my place, they'd work for her just as they did for me.

Their most blatant attempt to screw me over was the day that my stylist was over an hour and a half late for my session, without a call or a text or an email telling me what was up. Sasha was preposterously punctual, so this was an instant red flag for me. I called her phone, to no answer, then called the Production department to speak with her direct superior. Still nothing. Finally, I called my Agent...who had also been provided by MBC Studios.

"Debbie, what's going on? I can't reach Sasha anywhere, and Geo and I go live in 45."

"Ummm...sorry, Sonia...this is a bad time. Can I call you later?"

"Later?! No, dammit! Didn't you hear me? I have 45 minutes to get done up and it usually takes Sasha 55 to do a good job! I need to know where Sasha is, or someone else who knows how to do makeup and drive their asses over here!"

"You know, Nia, you're being extremely rude right now. Maybe you should just calm down and then..."

"What the HELL is going on, huh? I mean REALLY going on?"

"Huh?"

"Are you guys strong-arming me? Trying to make me fly off my hinges and either call off the show or show up looking like shit?"

"What kind of nonsense are you...? Are you high!?"

"No I'm not fucking high, Debbie! You know I don't do drugs."

"How the fuck could I know that? All that shit that's in your system now, what's another pill or two to pop for you?"

"...Are you really for real right now?"

"Look, whatever. I have to go. Contrary to what you seem to believe, you're not the center of my universe. And I have other, much more stable, clients to attend to."

"Cute, Debbie, cute. Tell your bosses that I won't be needing your services anymore. Tell them to find me another Agent. Preferably one whose universe DOES revolve around me and who doesn't smell like anorexic vomit and vape."

After I hung up, I took a few minutes to compose myself, staring in the mirror long enough until the enraged, frustrated woman behind the glass disappeared and the vapid smile of America's favorite sex slave reappeared. Then, I stole into the dresser and gathered up all of the makeup and beauty tools I recognized.

Thirty minutes later, I climbed in bed with Geo with my hair freshly showered and sopping wet but my modest waterproof makeup holding fast. I was no Sasha, but I didn't spend decades of my life not knowing how to handle eyeliner and contour. Even if anyone noticed the difference, I could play off the dishevelry in my appearance as being part of the fresh-out-of-the-shower aesthetic. My little improvisation sure had the intended effect on Geo, as his blatant stiffness proved. Under the bright lights, I stared into my son's eyes (as well as those of the millions of viewers watching on the cameras right behind him) as I absorbed every inch of his throbbing meat in my mouth, my lips making an obscene pucker as I vacuumed his manhood as hard as I could. Without missing a step, I caught the first shot of his spunk in the back of my throat and gulped it down eagerly, drinking the milk directly from the source as his long hose pumped it directly into my belly.

After that, I licked him hard again, and then mounted him. And then it was off to the races.

----

Through careful email correspondence, I talked to and hired another agent to act as a "second opinion". Sure enough, she deciphered that if things continued the route they were going, I'd wind up replaced by The Studio in about two years, if not less. She said that the wording of my contract was so tight, that there was virtually nothing that would allow me to get out of it before my value to MBC sunk.

"So then, there's nothing I can do?" I asked her. "There's got to be something."

"Not directly, there isn't. But, I may have an idea that could help."

Excited, I asked, "What is it?!"

"Do you trust me?" she asked. I stared at the text of the email for some time in confusion before I typed a reply and hit Send.

"Yes."

"Then please don't ask for any more details. Remember, you and I aren't even supposed to be talking right now, and there's no telling when they might uncover these emails. But, don't worry. I'm going to help you out the best I can, very soon. Just keep sending those payments to the account I sent you."

I didn't like all of the cloak and dagger, because there was really nothing that stopped her from just running off with my money. But, to be honest, it didn't make that much of a dent in my finances, so even if this turned out to be a scam, it wouldn't hurt me as bad as it could have. Besides, I was very desperate and needed help, and this woman...Emma Stern...had been more than willing to help me even before she found out who I was and how much I was worth. She'd been like a friend I didn't know I was missing; the first real human kindness I'd seen in some time.

But, that said, I wanted to know one thing.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Why are you helping me?"

It took awhile for the reply to come for that one. I sat in front of the computer in hushed breath, and just when I thought that a response wouldn't come, the little letter icon finally popped on my screen.

"Because we girls have to stick together against people like them."

----

A short time later, before the birth of our third child, we got wracked by our first major scandal. Geo was caught by a paparazzi having sex with another woman. It was all over social media, and the tabloids. Was he leaving me for this woman? Was The Studio replacing me? Was she his long-lost sister? I had a thousand phone calls and a hundred reporters in my face. My entourage shooed most of them away, saying that so much stress could upset my baby.

For my part, I was completely surprised by how pissed off I was that Geo was sleeping with another woman. Who was this little bitch? Was she prettier than me? Did my body not excite him anymore? Did he not care how this looked in front of our children?

If there were ever a clearer sign that my thinking had devolved far from that of a mother, I don't know what it could be. Geo wasn't my son...he was my man.

MBC found a way to spin the whole thing to their advantage. They managed to get the pictures of the woman pulled from the internet before they could spread. Then, they took advantage of one of those rumors I mentioned earlier: they claimed that the woman was my daughter and Geo's sister, Maria. This had the intended effect, and we began pulling in our highest ratings and website views in years.

The problem was that Maria was already dating someone and was four months pregnant with the guy's child. The Studio bombarded them with offers to end their relationship and claim that the unborn child was Geo's. At first, Maria refused, but they were relentless. After about a month, the offers became so incredible that Maria's boyfriend accepted and left her. Maria then had no further reason to refuse and signed up.

Under their obligations, she was forced to abort the child she had with her boyfriend so that she could instead get impregnated by her brother.

When MBC broke the news to Geo and I, at first I was furious. At no point had I ever wanted Maria to be involved in this.

But I wondered...was I really angry because I wanted to protect my daughter, or because I still wanted Geo to make love to me and me alone? I admittedly was afraid that MBC (and Geo) would see Maria as just a younger, sexier version of me and eventually, I'd be phased out in favor of the "upgrade".

But I needn't have worried.

Maria started the opposite way that I did; her pregnancy was exploited and fetishized by the media first, before she ever set foot behind a video camera.

Our first event on camera required a bit of acting from me. The Studio said that I had to make it look as if I were "teaching" Maria the proper way to pleasure Geo, so that they could exploit the idea of the hot mother-teaches-daughter dynamic.

At first, it went well. I really did have over three years of experience with this at this point, and Geo and I had done just about everything under the sun and he had basically fucked me in every position we'd found in those manuals. I was able to "instruct" Maria well, and for bonus effect it really did do the job of bolstering their pleasure together.

And therein was the problem.

At some point, Maria's body just "accepted" things. I recognized the familiar signs of the hormones and the fertility drugs were kicking in. Naturally, she'd been extremely nervous and worried about being fucked and bred by her brother. Just as I had been, like forever ago. Eventually, though, she began grinding back against Geo's dick and pushing it deeper into herself, moaning savagely and repeatedly screaming "DontstopDontstopDontstop!".

Geo started to lose himself as well, in a way that I hadn't seen since that first "honeymoon" we'd had together. Geo grunted in satisfaction as his hands latched to Maria's hips and he pumped his hips against her ass, smacking over and over and over.

I felt jealous.

No, screw that. I felt betrayed.

After Geo had emptied himself in Maria's wet pussy, he presented his cock for me to clean off. Instead, I pounced on him and pushed him down on the bed, mounting him and guiding his massive hands to my bulbous tits. His member was trying to wilt, but I squeezed and squeezed with my pussy muscles and wouldn't let it. I ground and ground against my son's hips until I could feel his cock growing hard again inside me, and then I started to bounce up and down like riding a bucking Bronco.

"Oh yes, Geo. Yes! Fuck your momma, baby. Fuck your slutty woman!"

I said it loud and clear. I wanted to remind him, to remind Maria, to remind everyone who this dick actually belonged to. Not my daughter. Not some slutty no-name tramp. Me. I wanted to show them all that no one, NO ONE, could pleasure Geo like me.

I fucked him so intensely that Geo lost control and groaned "Ohshit" as he came in me, barely recovered from his last nut. This time, I eagerly dismounted him and began cleaning all of our juices from his cock. I even grabbed Maria by the hair and pulled his mouth to his cock, so we could lick all three of our nasty juices together.

The good news was, the audience loved my little show, and the ratings for that first threesome were impressive enough to move forward into the next season. The bad news was that The Studio gave me a stern talking to because of my unscripted outrage. They weren't too mad, though --- this was a dynamic they found interesting to follow up on.

So for the rest of the season, the recurring gimmick was that I would often go "nympho" when it looked like Maria and Geo were having a little bit too much fun with their breeding. And honestly, it wasn't that much of a stretch for me to take. Watching them fuck only made me want to reclaim what was mine that much more. That being said, a part of me enjoyed what I was seeing. There was still a little voice nagging about how 'immoral' I was behaving and how good mothers should do this....I dealt with it by constantly reminding myself how much happier my children were, and how much pleasure it gave me.