The Shower Hog

Story Info
He takes too long in the shower. Sis steps in.
1.5k words
4.38
34.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on the bathroom door. "How much longer?"

"Calm your tits!" Rudy called back from under the shower's hot spray. "I'm almost finished."

"That's what you always say," his sister said through the cracked door, "But somehow it always takes you twenty minutes. It's already been ten! Mom should start charging for the extra water."

"I'll finish up! Just get out of here." Rudy found the body wash and started lathering up. He had been... distracted before and hadn't made much progress on the self-cleaning aspect of his shower. But he could power through and save his "distractions" for later if it meant keeping his overbearing older sister from barging in.

Sadly, it would not.

The door opened fully and Rudy heard his sister's footfalls as she made her way into the steamy chamber. "Sorry. I have to leave for work in thirty, and you have officially outlasted my patience. Get out or scoot over."

"What? Shut up, you're kidding!"

Through the fogged glass of the shower wall, Rudy's sister Julie was only a rough human outline. But nevertheless the boy could make out as the humanoid lump discarded her socks, top, sweatpants, and panties into a pile beside his own heap of pajamas.

The shower door slid open.

"I said scootch!"

Helpless to argue, Rudy stood aside to let her enter. He couldn't remember ever seeing Julie naked. He'd never given the issue much thought. But suddenly it was all he could think about.

She was a tall girl, almost the same height as him, with short brown hair cut in a boyish style. She had a light tan and was slim and stringy. Her legs and arms were gangly and unmuscled, but the confidence with which she held herself didn't make her seem delicate. Rudy had never viewed his sister as being all that feminine. As kids they had fought and wrestled, in many ways it was as though he had an older brother. But as he looked at her now, she didn't seem all that masculine.

At some point, Jule's tits had really come in. He remembered her being a late bloomer when her other girlfriends hit puberty, but that had been rectified in a big way. Her boobs were light beige cantaloupes with soft pink nipples at either tip. They would probably look bigger if she weren't so tall.

Julie had also clearly made a point of staying well groomed. Her pits and legs were utterly hairless, with hardly even perceptible stubble. And her crotch was just as smooth. Very clearly, Rudy could see her pussy lips and the pinkness inside. He gulped.

Just as surely as Rudy was surveying his sister, she was surveying him. And she was not as impressed.

"Seriously, you're in the shower for ten minutes and your hair is still dry? What have you been doing in here?"

Rudy turned away from his big sis and covered his junk, all the while still lathering his body with body wash. "You shouldn't be in here seeing me like that, Jules. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm an adult."

She scoffed. "You turned eighteen last week. That hardly makes you a grown up."

Slightly beyond the water's spray that his sister was now hogging, Rudy focused on scrubbing the soap into his skin. He was still wet enough to make a difference, even if the lack of immediate water was nonideal. After a moment though, Julie sighed and Rudy felt her take him by the shoulders.

"You just look pathetic over there in the cold. Come over here, there's enough warm water for both of us."

Gently so as to keep from knocking him over, Julie pulled her brother back under the shower head with her. The spray from the shower head was fairly wide, but not so much that two people could stand under it without touching each other.

Rudy was face to face with his sister, her breasts pressing against his lower chest. He could feel the points of her nipples.

Julie noticed this at the same time as her brother. She unhanded him and stepped back. An irritated groan clawed from her throat. "Look, just finish cleaning up and get out of here alright? I have places to be and this will go faster when I have some fucking space."

She stepped around Rudy and fished around a jumble of bottles in the shower's back corner for her own supplies.

Rudy got back to work scrubbing, letting the warm water rinse his body off. It was easier now, with her out of sight. He didn't have to feel so weird about his raging erection. Rudy was just glad that he'd already been hard before Julie walked in, so his sister couldn't accuse him of being a pervert. He was a little surprised at the restraint she had shown in not bringing it up though.

He was considering stepping out from the shower, when Julie grabbed him by the back of the neck and shoved his head directly under the water. "You really aren't going to wash your hair? Trust me, you need to."

The boy broke free from his sister's grip and turned to face her. His upper lip raised in a snarl. "What's your problem? Stop micromanaging my shower. You aren't Mom."

Julie set her hands on her hips. She didn't seem the slightest bit ashamed that she was giving her brother an unfettered look at her breasts, pussy, and every other part of her body. Her gaze darted from his enraged face to his inflamed cock. Her expression gave away nothing except for a deep exasperation.

"I didn't want to say it, dude, but clearly you have your shower time mixed up with personal fun time. Nothing wrong with getting your rocks off, but it is kinda inconsiderate to hog the only bathroom over it. Especially if you aren't actually going to get yourself clean. Now how about you just wash your hair and go jack off into the toilet or something?"

"Whatever." Rudy turned away from his sister, found the shampoo, and started lathering his thick head of brown hair. He didn't mind giving in to her lectures for once. This was the most humiliating morning of his life and he just wanted to wrap it up.

Something brushed his thigh. "Jeez. All this time in the shower, and you still didn't rinse off all your soap. That's what getting in a rush will do for you."

Rudy felt his sister rub his skin in a number of different places. His inner thighs, his back, his stomach, his chest. His hair was full of suds and it was dribbling down his face, so he couldn't tell if he actually still had that much body wash on him or not.

"I didn't mean to make you feel bad for masturbating. Everyone does it. I do, Mom does. It's just a matter of time and place. You said you were an adult earlier? A big part of being an adult is doing things for other people..."

Suddenly, a hand wrapped around the base of Rudy's cock. Julie's other hand found his waist, steadying him.

"...just because it's the kind, mature thing to do."

Slowly, her hand began running up and down his erection.

Rudy's legs started feeling rubbery. He couldn't believe he hadn't shot his load on the first pump.

Behind him, Jules seemed to sense his poor balance. She stepped forward until their bodies were touching. Her soapy breasts pressed against his back as she took on some of his weight.

Julie giggled in his ear. "It's surreal, you know? I remember scrubbing your back in the tub when we were kids, when you were properly my baby brother. Some things don't change. I'm still taking care of you all these years later.

"Don't get any ideas though. This is just my way of apologizing for being a bitch. Scratching that little itch of yours. You aren't getting this treatment every morning. And the next time I catch you taking too long, I'll just kick your bony, naked ass."

"Uh huh," Rudy mumbled. His sister's hands were soft. She didn't seem at all embarrassed about how her nipples scraped against his skin. He wished they were facing each other. He wished he could touch her too. But any time he tried to shift positions, she held him in place. He was firmly under his big sister's control.

Her pumping sped up its intensity. "Come on, marathon man. No wonder you hog the bathroom all morning. Where's this constitution coming from? Just shoot for me, baby boy. Aim for the drain."

"Hum. Muh," was the only reply he could manage. He tried again. "Thanks... Jules... Gonna do it."

Julie wrapped her second arm around her brother's stomach and pulled his body as close to hers as possible. She kept pumping his dick, and all at once he let go. Julie kept pumping as line after line of white fluid shot for the wall in front of them, leaving visible splashes on the gray tile wall.

Julie held onto her brother and his cock as he took deep breaths and tried to steady himself. "There you go, shower hog. It's all out now."

When she was sure her brother could support his own weight, Julie let him go and gave him a slap on the ass.

"Now finish rinsing your hair and get out. I have ten minutes to be out the door for work and we've wasted enough water as is."