All Comments on 'The Showrunner'

by exhaustedinNY

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens too automaticly. Would have preferred some sort of making out and preliminary foreplay before her dress comes off.

Some feeling her up -- while still clothed -- to get her wanting to take her dress off would have been nice.

Some dialog with him telling her how good her breasts felt and asking her how she liked having them played with would have been nice.

Some discussion with him asking her if she could imagine how good it would feel to have her breasts bare while he did played would have been a precursor to getting her to take her dress and bra off. Some dialog about how it felt to him -- and to her -- while he played with her breasts, kissed them, licked them, sucked them.

It sould have been with him in charge telling her to take off her dress. Take off her bra. Lift them up. Bring them over for him to kiss. And so on.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this story was wonderful! Thank you! ❤️

SmileyCookieSmileyCookieabout 2 years ago

Great story. Enjoy the insights from both characters and how he has everything planned out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhaustedinNY@exhaustedinNY
New book out today on Amazon! Check out this hot holiday story: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0BQFVZ5HQ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1WSZSMJ643X1E&keywords=jordan+lubov&qid=1671372098&sprefix=jordan+lubov%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-4 For more of my stories, check out my Medium page: https://medium.c...