The Showrunner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to ride my fingers." She looked down at him, her eyebrows drawn. "I'm gonna stop moving them and you're gonna fuck my fingers with your little pussy." He stopped fingering her, leaving his fingers at her entrance. She hesitated. "You're so fucking wet, Clara. Don't you want to come? Don't you want me to touch your sensitive little clit?" He'd kept his fingers away from it for now. She stared at him blankly, as if she couldn't decide whether it was something she could admit. "Ok," he decided to change up his approach. "You can ride my fingers and I will make you come, or I can spank you again. Either one will get me to full mast and I'll be ready to fuck you nice and hard." She sank onto his fingers then, tentatively swiveling her hips, grinding down into his hand. "There you go, you dirty girl, God you want to come don't you?" She didn't make a sound. He hadn't heard her say a word since they first walked into the apartment. "I need you to tell me that you want to come." She bit her lip, her face looking pained, her hips still grinding down onto his fingers. "Tell me that you want to come," he spoke more sternly, then suddenly pulled his fingers away from her.

"I want to come," her voice was barely above a whisper.

"Beg," he tipped her chin down so she would look at him. She breathed out heavily, her forehead still creased. "Beg or I'm gonna bend you over my knee and spank your ass raw."

"Please let me come, please Tyler." He smiled at that.

"Stand up," he pulled up on her waist. "On your feet, on the sofa." She obeyed. "Hands up on the wall," he motioned behind the couch. She leaned over him, planting her palms on the wall.

Tyler pulled her hips in towards his face and went to work on her pussy. Clara gasped in surprise. He drew his tongue along her wet slit, circled her opening, dragged it back towards her clit, and sucked on her folds. She moaned, finally showing him that she found something he was doing pleasurable. He kept back from her clit then, teasing her pussy with his tongue, not granting her the release she wanted. His hands parted her ass cheeks, stretching her, and he rubbed her asshole with his thumb again. Her knees trembled from his stimulation and he finally sucked in her clit between his lips, tripping her over the edge. She screamed out, nearly collapsing onto him, bracing herself against the wall. Her legs shook, thighs twitching, a long moan stayed on her lips as she rode out the orgasm.

Tyler picked her up as he stood, her body draping helplessly over his shoulder. He brought her into the bedroom and set her down on the ottoman at the foot of the bed. She sat there, her eyes wide, her arms hugging her breasts, and watched him undress. His cock sprang out from his boxer briefs when he pulled them down, fully erect again. He picked up the large bath sheet towel that he had left there earlier and laid it out on the bed. He didn't want to deal with washing the sheets after this and making up the bed. Clara watched him, her head cocked to the side, her expression puzzled.

"On your back, right here," he patted the towel in front of himself. She moved immediately, though she laid down with her legs closed and her hands draped over her belly. He grabbed her legs, pulling her closer to himself, so that her ass was at the edge of the bed. "Hands above your head." She complied once again. He opened her legs wide, pressing her knees apart so that her pussy was spread open in front of him. He ran a finger over her slit, down to her ass and back. "I'm gonna fuck you now, Clara."

****

Her breath caught for a moment, fear washing over her that Tyler would just stick his dick in her right then, without a condom. She'd never had sex with any man without a condom and she'd finally break down and cry if he did that. She was nearly ready to cry when he made her beg to come. It was so incredibly humiliating, the only thing that pushed her to do it was the thought that being spanked again was even more humiliating and would last longer. But before she had the chance to let panic take over, Tyler leaned over to the nightstand and took out a condom. He unrolled it over his thick, heavy cock and without any further warning, plunged right into her.

Clara groaned loudly, the sensation of him splitting her apart incredibly intense. Her eyes closed instinctively as he pounded into her from the start, not easing into it, not taking it slow, but immediately taking to slamming into her hard and fast. He had a firm grasp on her hips, pulling her back to himself as his thrust pushed her away. His balls slapped against her with every thrust. Tyler bent over her, pressing her knees to her shoulders, folding her in half. She felt his face looming over hers.

"Open your eyes, dear," he told her. She didn't comply immediately and after just a beat Tyler twisted her nipple painfully. She opened her eyes to see his smug grin over her face. "Eyes on me."

His cock was hitting the top of her channel, sending a mixture of pain and pleasure through her. She felt like she might come again, a realization that was absolutely mortifying to Clara. Why was she enjoying this in any kind of way at all? It was as if he could feel it, as if her body was somehow giving away her secret pleasure to Tyler because his grin widened.

"Are you gonna come all over my cock now?" He didn't slow down, maintaining his hammering pace. "You like a nice hard pounding, huh, you're gonna get off on this, you dirty girl."

She didn't get a chance to deny it. Tyler's hand went to her clit, pinching it between his fingers, igniting the orgasm that had been welling up inside her. She screamed out again, her eyes clamping shut as her body vibrated beneath Tyler. Her channel pulsed around his cock, squeezing him tightly. He finally slowed down, possibly not wanting to come just yet. She felt then that tears were running down her face and into her ears. She hadn't intended to cry, having been relieved by the fact that Tyler had put on a condom, but the intense orgasm somehow drew the tears out of her. She brought her hands to her face to wipe away the moisture. When she opened her eyes, Tyler was watching her with an amused look and a slight smile.

"Roll over," he instructed her, pulling away and out. Once again, she followed his direction, playing his game.

There had definitely been some good parts to this, she admitted to herself only. A lot of what Tyler was doing actually felt really good. The way he had made her come with his mouth was fantastic and if she were truly honest with herself, that was the most satisfying oral sex she'd ever had. Usually, guys would lick softly down there for a while and then come back up, without producing any results. It was nice, but she imagined that it was akin to softly petting a penis - mostly resulting in frustration. She found the ease with which he kept picking her up attractive too. She should be seeing that as a threat, the fact that he was obviously very strong and could seriously hurt if he wanted to. But maybe he was being honest when he said that his intention wasn't to hurt, just to have some fun, and for her to enjoy it as well. And maybe she was enjoying the physical aspects of all of this, just definitely not how humiliating and degrading this all felt. If Tyler would just stop talking...

"You have a tight little virgin asshole, don't you?" He asked her, pounding her from behind now, his thumb over the hole in question, rubbing with firm pressure. Clara didn't respond. She wasn't sure whether the truth or a lie would be better in this instance. Would he only want it if no other guy had had it yet, or would he be turned off by the fact that someone else had? She took too long to think about it and a loud smack came down on her ass cheek. "Answer me," Tyler demanded.

"Yes," Clara went with the truth.

"Relax," he gave her another slap, only half as hard this time, "I won't do that." She breathed a sigh of relief. He kept his thumb there though and although she would deny it if he asked, she was enjoying the feel of his touch there.

His groin slapped against her ass loudly as he rammed his cock into her. His fingers grasped tightly onto her hips. Clara felt like her pussy was on fire, buzzing from the intense orgasm, sensitive beyond anything she could remember feeling before. She felt sensation building inside her as Tyler hit all the right spots, warning her that another orgasm was coming.

"Oh honey, you've got another one coming, huh." Why was he so perceptive about this? Why wouldn't he just shut up already? "You really like it rough, don't you? You're gonna come so hard." Clara braced herself on her arms, trying to keep from getting pushed over with Tyler's deep thrusts. She couldn't suppress the deep moans that rattled through her. Tyler smacked her ass again, hard, and somehow the stinging sensation transformed into one of bliss. Her knees nearly buckled as her orgasm shook through. "That's fucking amazing," Tyler told her, smacking her other ass cheek, "Good girl, Clara. Fuck, that feels too good."

She felt him still behind her. For a moment there, in the afterglow of the orgasm, she almost forgot all the things from earlier. That felt amazing and the sex had been great. She had enjoyed it, though she wasn't sure she'd admit it to Tyler. He pulled away and she let herself collapse to the bed. She wasn't sure how long she lay there, exhausted and sore, unable to move. Eventually, she heard Tyler talking to her again as he laid her clothes down on the ottoman at the foot of the bed.

"Why don't you get dressed and I'll take you home. The bathroom is just outside this door to the left," he rubbed her shoulder and kissed her head. She needed to pull her shit together quickly and leave before he changed his mind.

Tyler was dressed and standing near the door when she stepped out of the bathroom after putting herself back together. He looked just as handsome with his dimpled smile as he had earlier in the night.

"Ready?" He asked her. She nodded.

****

He grabbed his gym bag, looping the strap over his head, crossbody.

"You don't have to take me, I can get a cab myself," she told him as they stepped out into the hallway.

"It's fine. I already got an Uber. I'll take you home. I won't invite myself up, don't worry," he tried to be reassuring.

"You don't live here," she noted. It wasn't phrased as a question.

"No, I don't." Tyler punched the elevator button.

"Whose place is it?" With her clothes on Clara was back to talking, he noted.

"It's not anyone's, yet. It's just a model apartment in the building. I have listings here."

He put a hand on the small of her back when the elevator came, ushering her through the doors. He couldn't be certain about Clara, but he actually had an excellent time with her tonight. The expression on her face told him she wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Hey," he stuffed his hands in his pants pockets, casually, "I don't usually do second dates, but if you want to just meet up for another round some time, I wouldn't say no to that." She glared at him. "Well you have my number," he chuckled. "And I'm pretty sure you enjoyed some parts of what we did up there." He was confident about that.

"You talk too much." That announcement was surprising. His eyebrows popped up.

"Yeah, it's kind of part of the whole thing. I like telling you what to do. I get off on being in that managing and controlling role," he explained. She didn't say anything. The elevator dinged on the ground floor and he gestured for her to step out. "Are you saying that aside from that, if I just fucked you hard but didn't talk to you, you'd be down with that?"

She made this gesture, raising an eyebrow, pressing her lips together, shrugging her shoulders, and looking off to the side. It was a gesture that said 'yeah, probably.' They stepped out onto the sidewalk. The car wasn't there yet.

"I didn't peg you for being into rough sex," he told her. She blushed, saying nothing.

The car pulled up and he opened the door for her to get in. They were silent most of the short ride to Clara's place. When the driver pulled up at the curb, Tyler touched her thigh lightly.

"If you decide to give me a call, maybe I can cut down on talking a bit," he winked at her.

The small smile she gave him in return was difficult to read. He couldn't tell one way or the other. She didn't say a word, just opened the door and let herself out.

12