The Shy Wife becomes a Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's a big group," Kyle declared.

"That's why we chartered a round-trip bus to get us here and back versus flying. Economics and practicality drove our thinking. Roland and I are seniors this year and the two of us arranged the trip. We have underclassmen in our group, but no one is under 21. Both of us have been on these trips before, and the kids that aren't of legal drinking age can be a real problem. Last year, our entire group nearly got thrown out of the hotel where we were staying because the freshmen and sophomores couldn't control themselves," Mick answered.

"Yeah, not that we 'adults' can't manage to get a little rowdy at times, but the group is much more manageable than last time. Unfortunately, this year, we haven't had as much luck with the girls as we would have expected. Maybe its because we are old guys now and the girls down here for spring break are mostly young," Roland added.

"Well, if you two are old, then I am ancient," Kyle opined.

"Neither of you are ancient, but we were surprised when Alice told us she is 38 years old. We had her pegged for mid-20s at the oldest." Mick noted.

"Well, I agree. She does look at least 10 years younger than she actually is and she's mega-hot to boot, don't you think?" Kyle added.

"Kyle, stop it, please. What do you expect them to say since you have boxed them in with that question?" Alice interjected.

"No, he is right, Alice. You really are very hot. You've got a tight body and a beautiful face. Why do you think we came over to talk with you?" Roland observed. "It takes a confident, fit, and well-proportioned woman to wear a bikini like yours, if it is OK for me to say so. And, if you don't mind me saying so, sir, we are a little disappointed to find that you are here with your husband — no offense, sir."

"Absolutely!" Mick added.

"Well, thank you both for the kind words for a woman old enough to be your mother," Alice demurred.

"They are not kind words, they are an accurate description of what you look like!" Mick countered.

"Once again, I must agree," Kyle interjected. "And no offense taken, boys. I would feel exactly the same if I were in your shoes."

"Well, thank you all then for the encouraging words, but I must apologize to both of you boys. Kyle and I are being very rude sitting here with drinks in our hands, but neither of you have anything. Let us get you a beer or something, please."

"We're college kids on a tight budget, so we won't turn down the offer, Alice. Thank you," Mick said.

"What will you have?" Alice asked. "I'll go inside and get you whatever you want."

Before either boy could answer, Kyle spoke up, "Better yet, why don't we all go inside and get out of the sun and heat for a while?"

"Great idea, Kyle, if it is OK with Alice, of course," Mick responded.

"It is a great idea," she answered while giving her husband a surreptitious smile. "A girl can't ever have enough good-looking men around her."

With that the four of them walked to the cottage and went inside. The two guests looked around the ground lever a bit, except for the odd bedroom that was closed off, and commented about how nice the place was. Kyle acknowledged their observations, but deflected them, explaining that Alice and he were just visiting for the long weekend.

He noted, with pleasure, that Alice did not put anything on to cover her bikini, which pleased him very much. Prior to this weekend, she definitely would have done so.

The four of them finished their drinks and were halfway through another round when Joe Cocker singing "You Can Leave Your Hat On" began playing on the surround-sound system.

"Oh, I love this song!" Alice exclaimed. "I've always thought this would be my stripper song if I performed at a club; however, alas, those days are far behind me I'm afraid."

"I beg to differ," Mick challenged. "You've got the body and the looks for it so, if you have the moves to go with those, I'd 'make it rain' dollar bills if I was watching you."

Alice started to demur, but Kyle spoke up before she could. "Oh, she's got moves, alright. We've gotten into a little trouble before when Alice has had one too many drinks and dances to this song. Show them, babe. I'll start the track over for you."

"You are a crazy man, Kyle. The last thing these boys need is to see a woman that is their mother's age bumping and grinding in front of them," Alice protested.

"Please, Alice, please," both boys said almost in unison. "Pretty please."

"Do it, baby. You know you want to show these boys what you've got and you know I'll like it if you do. Put on a sexy show for us all, honey," Kyle insisted.

Flustered, but excited by the attention and the idea that her husband was clearly in favor, Alice agreed. "Oh, OK, but just don't laugh at me, please. It has been a while since I have done this."

She rose from her seat and moved in front of the sofa where Mick and Roland were sitting. Kyle retrieved her nearly empty drink and walked to the bar to refresh it, pausing to restart the song as he did.

What followed was one of the hottest stripper dances any of the men had ever seen. Alice was actually very accomplished at this type of dance since she incorporated many of her "stripper moves" into her private daily workouts at home. There was a mirrored wall in her workout room, so she could watch herself as she danced, which she admitted to herself she found secretly turned her on when she imagined others were watching.

Now there were real men actually watching her and it excited her greatly, inspiring her to be even raunchier than she was in private. Grinding her hips, undulating her body, and running her hands over her upturned tits and taut ass, coupled with the smoldering looks she was giving them, left her crotch wet and left the boys with serious hard-ons.

Kyle had returned with her drink while she danced, but, instead of putting it on the table next to where she had been sitting, he placed it on the cocktail table in front of the sofa between Mick and Roland. Giving her husband another acquiescent look she took a seat on the sofa and grabbed her drink.

"I hope that was OK," she said after taking a long sip.

"Shit, Alice! That was way better than OK. It was fucking hot! You have a real talent there. Only thing that was missing was you actually taking your clothes off!" Mick responded.

"This bikini barely covers anything on me anyway. I am nearly naked already," she laughed, still somewhat nervously.

"Yeah, that's true, I guess, but you're not really naked, now are you?" Roland countered and moved a bit closer to Alice where he began toying with the bow at the back of her neck that held her bikini top in place. "It hardly seems fair for you to get us all worked up like this and stay so covered up like you are. Do you agree, Kyle?"

"Absolutely, Roland. I expected you would have taken everything off during your dance, Alice. That was the hottest I've ever seen you move and even though I've seen you naked thousands of times, I found myself expecting that you would strip for us," Kyle said with a wicked grin as he looked at his wife.

Alice stared straight ahead at Kyle who was sitting in a chair across from the sofa as he said this. Roland was tugging a little harder at the string on her bow and it was starting to move a bit. Mick sensed that things could move in a desirable direction, so he scooted closer to Alice and began to gently tug on the other bow string.

"So, husband of mine, you would have been OK with me taking off my bikini in front of these boys, right? I don't think you really mean that, Kyle. I don't think that at all," Alice responded with more than a hint of a challenge in her voice.

"Try me..." was Kyle's unwavering response.

Still looking at Kyle, Alice shrugged her shoulders and leaned forward from the waist. The boys were still holding the strings on the bikini top and her movement caused the bow to come completely undone. When she leaned back again, the top fell off of her chest revealing her breasts completely.

Mick and Roland did not miss a beat. The second bow across her back was undone in a nano-second and her top was completely removed. They both sensed where things were headed and began to cup, massage and knead each of her now-naked breasts. Her rock-hard nipples received their attention as well, and soon the boys' lips replaced their fingers as they both sucked on the tiny buds.

Alice continued to look straight at Kyle while her tits were providing entertainment for the two men on either side of her as she gently held their heads against her breasts. Kyle looked straight back at his wife and said nothing, but his eyes betrayed an insistent sexual hunger that was building by the moment.

Seizing the opportunity, Mick and Roland used their free hands to pull the strings on the sides of Alice's bikini bottoms, releasing the bows. Roland grabbed the front of the garment and pulled it out from under the willing woman he had met just about an hour ago, revealing a nicely manicured patch of light brown pubic hair beneath. Still using teamwork, the college boys pulled at the leg nearest each of them and succeeded in spreading Alice's shapely thighs wide apart.

Mick was the quicker of the two to get his hand on her labia. He easily slipped two fingers between the lips where he quickly found her very wet vaginal opening and pushed the digits inside of her.

This sudden invasion caused Alice to gasp, as things had progressed so quickly. She had not moved her eyes away from her husband, nor he his from his wife. Kyle's respirations were coming quickly and his heart rate was frighteningly high as he took in the sight of his life-partner naked on the sofa with two boys sucking on her nipples and one boy finger-fucking her, which was causing audible wet sounds to escape from around his invading fingers.

Alice moaned in pleasure and began pumping her hips up against Mick's hand. Much faster than her usual, Alice exclaimed, "Oh, god! I'm going to cum! Keep going! I'm almost there!"

A moment later, her release was upon her and she squealed with delight as her orgasm surged through her body. Her nerve endings were on fire and fluids were leaving her vagina in a stream of clear liquid as she quivered, then began to slow the pace of her hip motions.

"Seems like you may owe someone a lap dance after that, babe," Kyle suggested.

"Ok, I'm fine with that," Alice answered breathlessly. "Do either of you guys want a lap dance?"

It was a silly question and everyone knew it. Mick slid his swim trunks off of his hips in one fluid motion and pulled Alice up onto his lap into a straddling position facing him. His stiff cock was pressed against his abdomen, which enabled Alice to hump her pussy against it, coating the member with her still-streaming fluids. She glanced to her right and saw that Roland had removed his trunks as well and was stroking his erect cock.

After a few moments of her grinding up against Mick and his dick, she felt him trying to maneuver his body so that he could move the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy. She resisted his efforts at first and then turned her head to look back at her husband so she could gauge his reaction. When she did, she saw that Kyle, too, had his cock out and was stroking it intently. She could see as well that he was breathing rapidly and was showing no signs of disapproval or wanting her to stop.

His tacit approval now, and their conversation earlier, gave her the permission she felt she needed to escalate things even more. Looking down at Mick who was looking up at Alice with intense longing, she lifted up off of his lap enough so that he could move his cock underneath her and position the tip between her well-lubricated pussy lips.

She looked back at her husband again who was staring intently at the sight of Mick's cock poised to fuck his wife. As he watched, she slowly lowered herself down on the first cock, other than Kyle's, to ever be inside of her. Inch after thick inch disappeared between her stretched lips until she felt his pubic bone pressing into hers. She held him inside of her for a moment while she continued to look at Kyle, who was still staring at the genital-to-genital connection. Finally, Kyle looked up at her to see her smiling back at him as she began to move up and down on Mick's engorged member, fucking him without reservation.

Kyle marveled at the sight of another man's cock sliding into his wife's pussy. All concerns that he had about this moment disappeared into the fog of arousal as he watched his beautiful wife fucking another man. He loved seeing the sheen her pussy juices were leaving on Mick's cock, and her engorged pussy lips desperately clinging to his invading member as she pumped herself up and down on it. The excitement he was feeling exceeded anything he had ever imagined, and he was more sexually turned on than he had ever been before.

As he watched, Mick put an arm around Alice's waist and lifted both of them off of the sofa for a moment before turning and lowering her onto her back. His cock never left her during this maneuver, and he immediately began pounding it into her with great force. Kyle could clearly see Mick's cock as it drove deep into Alice and then withdrew with increasing speed. After what seemed too short a time, he heard Mick quietly ask her, "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

Alice looked over at Kyle and, again remembering their earlier conversation, answered, "In me."

Mick groaned and released his sperm-laden load deep inside the hot MILF. Alice wrapped her legs tightly around his hips and used her hands to pull him deeper, pumping her hips against his until his ejaculations ceased. "That was great, Alice. Thank you!" He croaked and lifted himself off of her.

If there was any doubt that Roland was going to have a turn with Alice, he removed it by immediately replacing his friend between her legs and sliding his cock into her semen-soaked pussy. The new pair quickly established a rhythm that had their hips slamming together at an ever-increasing pace. Roland placed his lips on hers and thrust his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply and urgently.

This was the first time Alice had kissed either of them, and it added to her arousal significantly. She had not cum since Mick fingered her, but now she felt another orgasm building within her. She repeated the actions that she had taken with Mick, wrapping her legs around him, pulling at his back, and pumping her hips up against his with increasing urgency, "Fuck me! Fuck me, please. I want your cock deep inside me! Don't hold back, baby!"

Still kissing Roland, she moved her fingers to each of her nipples and began to pull and pinch them until she felt her orgasm begin to rush though her. She moaned into Roland's mouth and clung to him as hard as she could while her hot juices flowed over and around his pounding cock.

This was too much for Roland. He began to ejaculate into Alice's welcoming womanhood, adding to his friend's deposit and Alice's fluids as well. When he tried to lift himself off of her, there was a small amount to suction created as his cock withdrew from her pussy that required additional effort to overcome. It was as if Alice's body didn't want to let go of the now-intimate stranger.

Roland stood next to the sofa and Mick, having donned his swim trunks again, rose to join him, "This has been great, but I think we need to let these good people have some time to themselves now. Thank you both for the best evening of spring break — hell the best evening in a long, long time. I hope we have a chance to see you again before you leave," Roland said sincerely.

"I'm pretty sure we enjoyed it just as much as you did, fellas," Kyle replied. "This was the hottest experience I have ever had, and clearly my wife enjoyed it as well. Stop by tomorrow sometime and let's see where everyone is then, OK?"

Roland had put his trunks back on as well and the two friends prepared to leave, "We absolutely will. Thank you both, and thank you particularly, Alice, for the best sex I've ever had."

Alice had not changed her position of the couch and remained silent, but smiled and gave them both a little wave as they left, her thighs still parted and the physical evidence of what just happened leaking steadily from between her legs. When Kyle returned to the sofa after seeing them out, he knelt next to her and asked, "Is everything OK? Are you OK?"

"I'm not sure," she replied quietly. "I surprised myself tonight, also, I'm very worried about you. Are you OK?"

"Oh, baby, I am so much more than OK. That was the hottest thing I have ever seen and you were spectacular. I did not know you could be like that, but I am glad you were," he assured her. "I don't mean to be insensitive, honey, but I am about to pop. Can I have my turn now, please?"

"Of course, honey! I am all yours, if you are into sloppy thirds, that is."

"If it is sloppy thirds with you, I'm all in, hot-wife. Now, I want to be all in that sweet, used pussy of yours!"

"I'm all yours baby. Do with me as you will," Alice offered.

Kyle dropped his swimsuit and mounted her, sliding his aching cock into her as he did. Once inside of her, he pounded her with a fury like never before and it wasn't long before he was adding his cum to the deposits the boys had just left.

Alice expected him to withdraw and that would be it for the night, but his erection never diminished and he began fucking her again with an urgency equal to before. She enjoyed his enthusiasm and allowed herself to relax a bit which enabled her to have another orgasm while he fucked her. When Kyle came for a second time, she was sure that was it for now, but she was wrong. He still had enough of an erection to go at her for an unprecedented third time, albeit not quite as forcefully as the previous two.

It took longer this time, but Kyle managed to orgasm again, but did not add much to her cum collection when he did. "Well, that was different," she said when he withdrew from her pussy and sat next to her. "I think that takes care of my worries about how you handled what I did tonight. Am I right?"

"You are definitely right, sugar. I loved what happened tonight. You exceeded my wildest expectations, by a lot, and I can't thank you enough, my love. I owe you, big time."

"Well, that's good to hear because we were both playing with fire tonight and we could've gotten burned if we had read each other wrong. Do you think you will feel the same way in the morning after you have slept on it and had time to process what happened?" She asked

"Why do you think I asked the boys to stop by again tomorrow? Just in case you are up for an encore," he said with a grin. "What else is bothering you, though?"

"It's just that, like I said, I surprised myself tonight. Once I did the dance and let the guys take off my top, I was really into what was happening. I loved everything they did to me and, frankly, I was disappointed when it was over. I found myself wishing there were more guys there to fuck me. I loved being a hot-wife, a slut, a cum-bucket... whatever fits what I did, and that thought scares me about myself a little bit."

"Oh, honey, please don't worry about enjoying yourself. I'm glad you did and I'm even more glad you wanted more to happen. My concern was that you would not deal with the reality of what happened and it would mess us up as a couple. You wanting more is the best outcome I could imagine."

"Well, if you are sure, then I will relax with it a little. I mean, my motor is still running right now and if those guys or someone else was here right now, I'd want to let them fuck me."

"It's OK, really. One of the great things for you about my fetish is that I am fine with you fucking anyone you want — anytime you want. I'd prefer to be there to watch, but hearing about it from you and fucking you afterwards, while you still have some of a guy's cum inside you, is OK too," Kyle added. "Now, it's 10:00PM — too late for dinner, but too early to go to bed. What do you want to do?"