The Shy Wife becomes a Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we go to a bar? I think I'd like to be around people and maybe dance a little."

"You bet your sweet self we can, baby. How soon can you be ready?"

"It won't take me very long. I just need to freshen up my makeup, redo my ponytail and put on a skirt. If we go to a beach bar, I think I'll just put my bikini top back on, OK?"

"Sure, I'd love seeing you that way in a bar. Not going to shower?"

"No, I don't want to wash off the three of you that have been on and in me. It will keep my motor running."

"Well, I'm all for that, hot stuff!"

They left the cottage about 20 minutes later and headed for a bar, a short half-mile walk down the beach.

Alice, wore her bikini top, as planned, and a very short knit skirt that barely covered her ass and her crotch, since it was intended to be worn as a coverup over a bikini bottom. The all-white coverup had panels in the front and back that were woven tightly enough to not revel what was underneath. The connecting side panels, however, were done in an open diamond pattern that showed more than they covered. Because of this, it would be obvious to anyone who looked that she wasn't wearing any underwear beneath the abbreviated garment. Since they were walking on the sand she went shoeless — enjoying the feel of the sand on her bare feet.

The bar was busy but not so packed that seats weren't available. Given a choice between a table or seats at the bar, Alice opted for the bar. Kyle realized that her choice was dictated by the "new Alice" so that she could show off more of her body to people around her. Speaking of which, almost everyone there was male, which gave momentary pause to both of them as they wondered if they had selected one of Miami's many gay bars.

Their uncertainties were put aside, however, when they realized that several young men were making a point of walking past where Alice was sitting to get a closer look at her, and others were jockeying for position to sit where they could catch glimpses up her skirt. The couple enjoyed themselves for a while and then Kyle suggested that Alice make a trip to the restroom. "See if you can stir something up while you are back there, sexy," he encouraged.

Alice nodded with a wicked grin and drew admiring looks as she made her way to the back of the bar. The mens and ladies rooms were located directly across from each other at the end of a dark hallway, and Kyle noted that a guy who had been closely watching her at the bar followed her down the passageway.

She was gone for a while and Kyle was beginning to wonder if anything out of the ordinary was happening, good or bad. He was about to go check on her when he saw his wife emerging from the hallway. She smiled and made her way back to her stool next to him. "Sorry I was gone so long," she said when she sat down. "I just got fucked in the men's room and the guy took his time with me."

"Seriously? That's great!" Kyle responded enthusiastically.

"It was very hot, my kinky husband. Take a look at what is running down my inner thigh — that's his cum. He stopped me when I was leaving the ladies room and pulled me into the mens, then stuck his fingers in my pussy while a couple of other guys watched. When I didn't object, he pushed me to my knees and took his cock out for me to suck."

"Did he say anything to you?" Kyle interjected.

"Not a word. He just fucked my mouth with his very substantial cock and then pulled me back up and sat me on the countertop where he spread my legs and put it in my pussy. He took a while to finish, but he finally did — inside me and then he left without a word. The other guys wanted to have a turn in me as well, but I told them I needed to check in with you first."

"You want to go back in there again?"

"If you're OK with it, yes I do, very much"

"Sure, let's go! Have fun, baby."

"Great!! You watching me being fucked only adds to the excitement. I'm going to take my drink with me this time though."

They made their way down the hallway toward the men's restroom and, upon entering, saw that there was a small crowd waiting for them. Alice moved immediately to the countertop and turned to the men watching her. "Anyone want to give a girl a hand making herself ready to be fucked?" She asked with a sly grin on her face.

Kyle made his way to a place where he would be able to clearly see Alice's pussy as it was being penetrated by the cocks that were waiting to bury themselves inside his wife. The men quickly had her bikini top off and her skirt bunched up around her waist. The first man in line slid himself into her pussy and was immediately moving in and out of her wet canal. Soon, there was an audible grunt from the man as he drove his cock as deeply in as he could and began to spew his semen into Alice.

When the wife-fucker withdrew, a stream of white liquid flowed out of her pussy and added to the small puddle already on the countertop from her previous encounter — before some of it dripped off the top and began to form a much larger puddle on the floor.

Several more of the men gathered in the room took their turns with Alice, each making a comment about what a good fuck she was,

"OK, baby, I've waited long enough. Are you ready for a real cock?" The next man in line asked impatiently.

"Always...," was Alice's quiet response.

The man had the right to refer to his cock in such favorable terms. It was impressive, by any standard. It was at least 10" long and very thick, with and oversized, bulbous head. Despite the lubrication remaining from Alice's prior activity, it still took the stud a bit of effort to get the freakish head past her vaginal opening but, once he did, he was able to bury his entire length in the hot-wife's cunt.

Kyle could tell that Alice was having to concentrate to take all of the outsized cock, but she never resisted or whimpered as he began to pound his entire length and girth into parts of her that had never felt a cock before. Alice was biting her bottom lip to keep herself from crying out in response to the abuse her pussy was suffering. She did not want the man to stop doing what he was doing to her and the pain was part of the turn-on for her.

Eventually, she felt the monster cock swell even more and she gladly received the blast of hot fluids it spewed deep inside of her. It was a huge load, in keeping with the size of its delivery system, that created a flood of jizz that filled her cavity and ran out of her when he removed his cock. The next guy approached her and complained, "My dick isn't anywhere near that big. He's stretched you out too much and it'll take too long for your cunt to recover. I want you ass. Turn over for me."

Alice did as he instructed, by sliding off of the countertop again and facing the mirror behind her. She placed her bare feet flat on the floor and spread them apart to allow him access to her rectum. Lastly, she lowered her head to the countertop and waited for the inevitable invasion of her heretofore virgin asshole. "I've never had this done to me before, so I am not sure how well I'll be able to handle it."

"You just stay like that and keep your mouth shut, and you will do just fine with this. There is plenty of cum running out of you to use as lubrication, if I decide to make it easier for you. Now, spread your asscheeks for me and lift up on to your toes."

Alice did what she was told and felt him stick his fingers inside her pussy to retrieve a fraction of the slick semen that was there and then shove those fingers inside her rectum. He did this a few times before he slid his cock into her pussy to coat it with the same lubricant. When she felt him place the head of his member against her tight sphincter, her first instinct was to tense up in anticipation of the pain to follow. However, she knew this would go better for her if she managed to relax, and she tried to do so as he began pushing against her anal ring. She felt a burning sensation emanating from his point of entry, but she was able to use mind over matter to put the pain out of her mind. He kept returning his fingers to her pussy to retrieve more and more cum that he used to coat the head of his cock as he pressed against the resistant muscle that was trying to prevent the unnatural intrusion.

Eager to get past this point, Alice spread her asscheeks even father apart and shoved her ass backward toward his insistent member. These actions proved to be successful as her partner pushed past her rectum's defender and into her colon. "Oh fuck, that feels so goddamn good! Hold on baby, because I'm not going to be gentle anymore," he exclaimed.

"Gentle? You were being gentle before? I can't wait to see what rough feels like," Alice thought.

She soon found out as the insistent stranger began pulling his cock almost all of the way out of her and then ramming it back into her ass with all his might. The force of his thrusts knocked her forward so that her head bounced off the mirror in front of her. It didn't hurt her though and she never moved her hands from her asscheeks, keeping them in place to hold herself wide open and allowing for as deep a penetration as possible. He kept up his merciless pile-driving until his cock exploded with hot cum that sprayed even deeper into her bowels.

When he withdrew from her ass, her rectum momentarily remained gaped open as if inviting others to enter. Predictably, it took only a moment for the next man to avail himself of her anal opening. It was during this next intrusion that Alice experienced her first anal orgasm. It was very different from her vaginal experiences, but it was extremely pleasurable nonetheless. After the most recent anal invader shot his load, the last two men fucked her ass as well and Alice achieved her second anal orgasm of her life.

Once the last man pulled his slime-coated cock from her rectum and left the room, only Alice and Kyle remained.

"Well, do you want your turn now, my love?" She asked her patient husband.

"Not just yet — I'm a little tired of this room. What do you say? Let's get out of here and I'll fuck you later?"

Alice agreed and pulled her skirt back down before putting her top back on. The couple exited the room and, as they emerged from the hallway, they were met by a mixture of smiles, frowns, grins, and smirks by the patrons still in the bar. Some of which were participants in the restroom and others who either heard about what was going on or surmised it for themselves. Kyle discovered that their bar tab had been covered by an anonymous benefactor and so they said goodbye to the bartender and headed back for their cottage.

They were about halfway back down the beach when they heard people coming up behind them. It was three men who were running at full speed to catch up to them. As the trio approached, Alice asked, "What's up guys? Why the rush?"

One of the men spoke up and answered frankly, "Just after you left, we heard you were pulling a train in the bathroom back at the bar and we hoped you might be up for three more."

"Well, I guess the direct approach is one way to go at this," Alice said with a chuckle. "What do you say, husband, am I up for three more?"

"I think you are. I also think you should take care of all three at the same time, just to move things along, you understand," Kyle said. "One of you lie on your back and Alice you sit on his cock. One of you get behind her and put your cock in her ass, and the last get in front of her and put your cock in her mouth," Kyle ordered with the authority of a seasoned porn director.

Alice did as instructed, then the men followed suit and were soon working to synchronize their pumping into the willing woman for maximum effectiveness. It did not take very long for them to accomplish this and she was in "hot-wife heaven" as she felt the three cocks sliding in and out of her body at the same time.

Kyle watched intently as the strangers used his wife like she had never been used before. Despite the number of times she had just been fucked by the men at the bar, she was just as enthusiastic, maybe more so, as she served as their three-hole slut.

Alice reveled in the sensations coursing through her body as three cocks slid back and forth in her pussy, her ass, and her mouth. She found it impossible to concentrate on any single penetration because new sensations from one of the other would pull her attention away. She tried to picture what she looked like at the moment — what Kyle was witnessing -- but it was hard for her to imagine. "Maybe someone is taking a video and will give me a copy," she hoped.

The men inside of her held out for as long as they could, but eventually gave into their orgasms, which were demanding release. Alice felt the now familiar warmth as the two men fucking her began to release a flood of their semen — first into her ass, and then into her pussy.

The third was not there yet because Alice's attention had been drawn away by what was happening to her elsewhere. Now, however, he demanded her undivided attention as he grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth mercilessly. "It's my turn now, baby. Suck my cock. Suck the cum out of my balls," he commanded.

Alice did as instructed and soon felt his cock begin to twitch in her mouth. "That's it, baby, keep going. I'm almost there and I have got a load for you to taste," he encouraged. "Oh shit, baby, here it comes! Drink my cum, baby! Don't spill a drop!"

His first spurt shot past her tongue and hit the back of her throat, forcing her to swallow it, whether she wanted to or not. Subsequent ejaculations were not quite as strong, however, so she was able to catch them in her mouth and hold them there until he finished. At that point he pulled away from her face and watched as his deflating cock slipped from between her lips.

She turned her head to face Kyle and opened her mouth to let him see the large load of cum she was holding, and then tilted her head back to swallow it all. Her "show" had drawn several onlookers, some of whom were game to see if she would go another round. Their hopes were dashed though when Kyle said that was all and that Alice and he were going home now. She was a little disappointed that he was ending things, but she did not object and took his offered hand to help lift herself off of the beginning-to-reinvigorate cock that was still in her pussy.

"Sorry," she said quietly to the very disappointed man and then walked away, hand in hand, with Kyle.

When they reached the cottage, it was a quarter past two am. "Nightcap?" Kyle asked.

"Sure — that's a great idea, honey," Alice accepted.

"Wow! What day and night, huh Alice?"

"Yep! Quite an eventful twelve hours to say the least, my darling."

"I hoped you might be agreeable to behaving in a more risqué fashion, but I must admit I had no idea that you could or would embrace this quite so quickly or completely. What happened?"

"I'm not entirely certain, truth be told. At first, I went along because you wanted me to and I was OK with it. But then, after the driver I flashed, and the two boys I had sex with this afternoon, something shifted inside of me. I can't seem to stop thinking about fucking other guys. I'm loving being used by strange men and I couldn't care less what they think about me for doing it. I want to be nasty. I want to be slutty. I want to fuck every man I see and I want you to see it or know about it and I haven't been able to turn this off since it started. Frankly, it scares me a little."

"It sounds to me like you are releasing some repressed feelings and desires that you have been holding inside — maybe for a long while."

"Maybe, just maybe, that is the case. These feelings are reminding me of a long-forgotten time in high school when some of my brother's college friends were at our family home. Danny had his own "man cave" in the basement that was his private domain and I was not allowed down there. He and his buddies had been drinking beer and smoking pot all afternoon before he left for a little while to pickup more beer."

"I passed by the door to the basement just as two of them were coming up the stairs and they called out to me, inviting me to come down to the basement for a while. Although I knew my brother would be pissed off at me for doing it, my curiosity and sense of adventure got the best of me and I decided to join them."

"What happened?" Kyle asked with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"They didn't fuck me, if that is what you want to know, but they might have, if my brother hadn't returned in time. They were flirting with me — telling me how sexy I was and how they liked my outfit. They were running their hands over my boobs and my butt and one of them even lifted my skirt and touched my vagina, but that is as far as it went. My brother returned and yelled at me to get my ass back upstairs and never come into his room again."

"How old were you?"

"I had just turned eighteen one week before, which would have been fortunate for his friends, had things gone much further. But I remember really liking what they were doing to me and being the center of their attention. I was still a virgin at that point, but I'm sure I would have let them have sex with me if they had tried.

"When I got back to my room I fantasized about what might have happened with the boys while I masturbated and got myself off several times. I did that for months until the fantasies and urges were beginning to scare me. I was beginning to think about putting myself in risky situations so that I would try to re-live those urges. So, I buried all those urges and fantasies and put them aside — until this trip.

"Those very same feelings are surging through my mind and body like a freight train. I would go back outside and find a man or men to fuck right now, if you were OK with it."

"I'd love to watch you in action again, sexy wife, but I am dead on my feet and I need a rest," Kyle explained. "Can you 'put it in park' at least until the boys come over again tomorrow?"

"Yes, of course I can and will. I like you being in charge of what, who, and when I do anything like this. It makes me feel safer and I love what it does to your libido. So, I've got rivers of cum running out of my pussy and my ass, and I have cum on my breath. What do you want to do to me?"

Kyle opted for a trifecta and fucked her pussy and her ass before having her suck the cum out of him. It was Alice's first ATM, but she handled it like a pro. Afterward, when the sexual adrenalin left her body, Alice drifted quietly off to sleep in his arms. She still had cum breath, even stronger now, but he didn't mind at all.

They slept in until 10AM, as they had no commitments to be anywhere. Kyle fucked Alice again as she recounted the previous day's activities, asking him lascivious questions as she did:

"Did you like watching Mick's cock slide inside me the first time?"

"Did you like watching Roland's going in and his cum running out of me?"

"How excited were you as you watched your previously faithful wife being fucked by guy after guy in that bathroom? I don't even know how many did me," Alice wondered aloud.

"I think it was 10 or 12. I wasn't really paying attention to the headcount at that point," Kyle chuckled.

"How about the three guys on the beach? Is what I did 'normal' for girls to do now?" Alice asked.

"It's called 'airtight' and I wouldn't say it's normal or typical, but it is very sexy to watch a woman, my wife, servicing three cocks at the same time. You seemed to really enjoy it, too," Kyle explained.

"Oh, I did, I really did. I wish I could see videos of myself with those guys though. Maybe you could take some next time? So, a dozen or so at the bar, three on the beach, and two here — that's almost twenty guys yesterday! Wow, I really am a cock slut aren't I?"

"Yes, I will video some of the action next time — for us both -- and yes, you qualify as a cock slut, a cum dumpster, a hot-wife, and a few other descriptions. Mostly though, you are a loving wife who wants to please her husband and you happen to have the good fortune to enjoy it while you are doing it."