The Shy Wife becomes a Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks honey. That is sweet of you to say. I'm thinking about later today and I am wondering if Mick and Roland might be able to get some of the guys traveling with them to come over and have sex with me. I'm curious about how many cocks going in me, one after the other, will be enough to satisfy this re-born, insatiable craving that is dominating my every thought."

"Yes, that would be cool, babe, and it's called 'pulling a train' for obvious reasons. You pulled a lot of 'cars' yesterday, How long of train are you wanting this time?"

"Oh, I don't know. Right now, I can't think of a number that would sate my appetite. The nerve endings in my vagina and ass are hypersensitive right now. I can feel subtle differences between the various cocks when they are in me and that excites me so much. I think I can even tell when a guy is almost ready to cum inside me before he can."

"Frankly, I'm finding that I want to be 'used' by a man — any man. When they have their turn with me, I want to do the things their wives or girlfriends won't do for them."

"Wow, sugar! You seem to have gone from zero to a hundred in a nanosecond with this hot-wife stuff."

"Yep! I've got a lot of lost time to make up and lot of cocks to add to my count. You've been very patient with my vanilla approach to sex, and now seems like a good time to get a head-start on being the kind of wife you desire and deserve... and the kind of wife I want to be."

"Honey, I love you and I never thought badly of you before this, nor will I ever. There are damn few wives who would even consider doing in a lifetime a fraction of what you have done on this trip and I truly appreciate your new-found attitude."

"You should know though that some guys will call you all sorts of nasty names, even while they are having sex with you," Kyle cautioned. "They want women to be slutty and nasty, but I think it scares them a little when a woman is actually behaving that way, so they react like adolescents."

"I don't care — that's their problem. If they don't like a woman giving them what they want and enjoying herself while she is doing it, then they can go fuck themselves instead of me. And you should know that I don't expect to be like this every time from now on when it comes to sex. It is all so new to me and I am like a kid in a candy store — I want it all. Thank you for being so understanding while I scratch this itch that is consuming my attention."

With that, the couple went about the rest of their morning, showering and getting ready for the day — both of them lost in their own thoughts about and memories of the previous day and night.

"I'm going to head down to the beach, babe! Join me when you can," Alice called to Kyle.

"OK, but I will be a while getting out there. I have some errands to run that may take a couple of hours, so I will join you when I get back. By the way, I wouldn't mind at all to find that you have been 'busy' while I was gone" Kyle responded.

"I'll see what I can do, nasty boy," Alice called back.

She wore the same bikini as yesterday, again without any padding, and felt the butterflies return to her stomach as she walked to a spot on the beach. It didn't take long for people to notice the hot woman lying on the sand by herself and she was soon joined by three older men who stopped by to say "hi" while getting a closer look at her body.

"Hey gorgeous! Haven't seen you out here before. Are you down here for vacation?" One of them asked.

"Yes, we are. We are staying in the cottage right over there," Alice motioned behind her.

"Wow, that's a nice place! You guys must be loaded!" One of the other guys commented.

"Well, it helps that my husband's company decided to provide us with the accommodations," Alice explained. "But it is a nice place. Would you like to see inside?"

"Really? You would let us see it?" The first guy asked, excitedly.

"Sure —I'll let you see everything, if you want," she offered — double entendres intended.

One of the men offered his hand to help her up and the four of them walked back through the gate, past the pool and into the cottage. Once inside, she walked them around the place, saving the downstairs bedroom for last. When they entered the room the men said, almost in unison, "Holy shit!!"

"I know, right?! Isn't this the coolest room ever?" She asked the men.

"You aren't wrong, hot stuff. I'll bet your husband and you have made good use of it during your stay," guy #2 said.

"Actually, we haven't had a chance to christen it yet, much to my disappointment. I am dying of curiosity about the swing," she answered.

"You know what it's for, right?"

"Yes, it's a sex swing, which is cool. I've never tried one before."

"You mean you haven't even sat in it yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Well, we can remedy that right now, if you like. Would you like us to help you try it out?"

"I'd like that, yes, but my husband isn't here right now and he won't be back for a while. I know he wants to use this with me, but I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to just try sitting in it for now," Alice teased.

"Hell no — it won't hurt a thing and I know we will enjoy getting to see you ride it."

"OK, let's do it then."

Alice approached the swing and turned her back to it, then reached for the hand straps that helped her lift herself onto the narrow leather seat with a short webbed back for support. Once she was seated the men helped her put her feet in the stirrups that were positioned well in front of the seat and forced her to spread her legs as wide as they would go.

"Damn, woman, you look even hotter in that thing than you did on the beach. Is it OK if I take a few pictures of you in the chair?"

"If you will text copies of them to me, go ahead and take all the photos you want," Alice agreed.

All three of the men immediately began taking photos of the hot chick sitting in front of them looking like she was ready to be fucked. They unabashedly moved in close to take crotch and chest shots that clearly showed the outline of her labia and stiff nipples.

One of them noticed a remote control on the nightstand by the bed and pressed a button on the device that resulted in the stirrups being lifted higher. Pressing a second button resulted in the seat being raised.

"That is so cool. You can adjust the seat to allow for the best possible angle to fuck a girl whatever the guy's height happens to be. How does it feel to you, hot stuff?"

"It's surprisingly comfortable actually, but mostly exciting. I feel so open and available, which is a real turn on for me," she said almost breathlessly.

One of the men stepped between her legs and stood with his crotch a couple of inches away from hers. Seeing that Alice didn't flinch, rather she looked down at their near touching crotches and then up into his eyes with a smile. "Lift her up a couple of inches, Bob," he instructed.

Bob used the remote to do so immediately which lined her pussy up perfectly with his friend's cock that was straining against the fabric of his swimsuit. "Is that where you want her, Stan?"

"That's perfect, buddy, leave her there." Stan responded.

Closing the short distance between them, Stan pressed his cloth-covered cock against the thin fabric of her bikini bottoms and began to rub himself on her pussy. Alice parted her lips and moaned in response to the stimulation on her vagina. Her breathing was much quicker and she felt the now-familiar butterflies returning to her stomach.

Stan placed his hands on her hips and ground himself even harder into her open crotch. When she still didn't object, he quickly slid his swim trunks off, freed his raging cock and pressed the head against her cloth-covered pussy lips.

Alice inhaled sharply when she felt Stan's bare cock against her vulva and instinctively spread her legs even wider. She began pumping her hips up and down, wanting to increase the stimulation. The physical and mental aspects of what she was experiencing resulted in her achieving a small orgasmic release that sent a stream of fluid oozing out of her opening and onto her bikini crotch, where Stan quickly became aware of the wetness as his cock pushed against her.

Watching Alice closely for any adverse reaction, he hooked his index finger under the edge of her bikini-bottom's crotch and pulled it aside, exposing her naked pussy. Using his other hand, he raked his cock head up and down between her pussy lips.

Still not feeling any resistance, Stan decided to go for broke and guided his aching member to her opening, then slid it halfway inside of the submissive wife. He held it there for a moment until he felt her moving her hips again — fucking his cock and trying to get more of it inside of her.

He joined her with his own pumping motions, and soon had his entire length buried inside her hot pussy. Not a word had been said between them during this escalation, and conversation seemed unnecessary now that they were fucking. Stan leaned in and put his mouth on hers and began to kiss her passionately. He used his hands to untie the strings on her bikini top and bottoms and then pulled them away from her body, rendering her completely naked.

He shifted into high gear and began furiously fucking the agreeable woman — pounding her pussy with his stiff cock while they continued to kiss each other deeply. Her pussy felt fantastic to him. It had been quite a while since he had been with a woman, and this was a very pleasant surprise.

Alice pumped away at the stranger fucking her, wanting him to fuck her harder and cum deeply inside her. Her efforts were rewarded soon enough as his cock swelled even larger than it had been and began squirting hot cum inside her hungry cunt.

When his ejaculations ceased, he pulled his diminishing cock out of her still-tight pussy and reluctantly moved away, only to be replaced immediately by one of his friends who, in turn, plunged his cock into the beautiful woman and began his own exploitation of her creamy depths. Her vagina was freakishly hot inside — hotter than any other he had ever felt, and her searing flesh pulled at his plunging member as if demanding another load of cum to coat her depths. The second man wanted to restrain himself and make the experience last longer, but he was unable to do so and soon added his semen to his friend's, which was still pooled inside the woman.

The third stranger was inside Alice before she could catch her breath from the previous two, and, like his friends, he was taken aback by how tight and hot she was inside.

While the third stranger was pounding away, Alice noticed movement by the bedroom door and saw her husband and the two boys from yesterday standing just inside the room, phone in hand and taking videos of her, "Hi, Honey! I started without you. Hope you don't mind," she called out with a smile.

"Not at all, babe. Not at all. You look great in that swing and I think you are going to be excited when you see what Mick and Roland have brought along with them today. Or should I say whom?" Kyle responded.

"I can't wait, but I should let my new friend here empty his balls in me first, I think," she said with a wry smile.

Moments later, the third stranger tensed up and then sprayed Alice's insides with his cum. "Oh, that was a big load — impressive!" Alice noted.

"It's been a while — quite a while," he responded with gratitude in his voice.

"Well, I'm glad I could end your dry spell. Come back and see me again later, OK? Mick and Roland, do you want me to stay in the swing while you fuck me?"

"Sure, that would be great," Mick answered. "We brought some of our friends like you asked, if you are up for more guys today."

"You did? You really did? That is so great! Thank you both. How many did you bring?"

"About half of them, actually. I hope that's not too many. You seemed like you wanted to go at it for a long while, but we made the rest of them wait until later to come over in case these are enough."

"The rest of them? Are you saying I could have over four dozen boys here to fuck me today?"

"Today and into the night, I expect. I fear you may come to regret what you asked for. That's a lot of guys," Roland added.

"I doubt that very much, but it will be fun for all of us finding out, won't it?" Alice countered. "I'm feeling kinda vacant down there, are either of you ready to fuck this hot-wife?"

"Always ready to fuck you, Alice," Mick answered immediately and moved to the sex swing and between her wide-spread legs where he quickly sank his dick into her cock-ready pussy.

As he fucked her, some of the other guys that had accompanied Mick and Roland wandered into the bedroom to witness what was taking place. They watched in awe as their friend pounded the attractive woman in the swing until he shot his cum inside her pussy. As soon as he pulled out of her hungry snatch, Roland took his place and began pumping his cock in and out of the cum-filled to overflowing woman.

"Have you guys worked out a 'batting order' yet?" Mick asked them when he joined the group waiting their turns with the MILF. "She won't want her pussy to be empty for more than a moment between guys, so decide who's next and be ready for one of the best pieces of ass you will ever get, boys. This slut was built to be fucked and she cannot get enough."

After a quick discussion among themselves, they decided to proceed based upon seniority, so the next man up was ready to go when Roland groaned and dumped his load into the creamy pool forming inside Alice. "Hi, I'm Jeffrey," he said as he positioned his oversized cock at her opening.

"Don't care, Jeffrey, just fuck me hard baby. None of the five before you has made me cum yet, so I hope you can, stud," Alice told him.

The college boy possessed the largest cock she had ever felt -- even larger than the monster cock she handled in the bathroom at the bar. Once the oversized phallus forced its way inside her swollen pussy, Alice immediately felt the nerve endings in her pussy respond accordingly and she used her strong kegel muscles to embrace and welcome the huge guest into her most private of areas. As she experienced his powerful strokes plumbing the depths of her hungry pussy she thought, "I think this guy is going to get me off. He's touching me in places I didn't know I had."

A few moments later, her expectations were met and exceeded by Jeffery and his outsized cock. Alice let out a loud guttural groan in response to the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her large fluid release added significantly to the flood of deposits already inside of her, and she made a mental note: "'Jeffrey' needs to get another turn in me before this is over."

"That was great, stud, thank you! Be sure you come back for seconds later. I want to play with you again real soon," she said to the satisfied Jeffery.

When the next guy in line moved between her legs with his erect cock ready to go, he slipped on the puddle of over-flow cum that had formed on the terra cotta tile floor beneath Alice and almost fell onto her. "Whoa!" He said as he struggled to regain his balance. "Can we move this over to the bed?"

"Sure thing," Alice agreed. "Let's get that nice bed spread off first though. We'd like to be invited back here again and I don't want to ruin their stuff."

Three of the guys that were watching the action while they waited their turns with Alice moved quickly to remove the silk bedspread, fold it, and place it in a chair. "Their moms trained them well," Alice thought as she dismounted the sex swing, aided by the same guys, and moved to the bed where she laid on her back with her welcoming legs spread and ready for the next round of men and boys to come.

Her new location on the bed allowed the guys that followed to be creative with the positions they chose, points of entry into her body, and number of cocks in her at the same time. When they realized she would allow them to fuck her in her ass, it became a favorite for many of them. Since most of their girlfriends or wives would not let them do that, it was a rare or singular opportunity to experience anal sex.

Alice was happy to accommodate whatever they wanted. One at a time, two, or three fucking her mouth, ass, and or pussy. Her favorite was being "airtight," as Kyle had described, with all three holes occupied at the same time. Since yesterday, she had improved her ability to take a cock down her throat without gagging or being unable to breathe, and she liked having the guys cum in her mouth and then watch her swallow their seed. She even liked the taste and would hold the creamy liquid in her mouth and swirl it around a bit, just like a fine wine, mentally noting the subtle differences in taste and texture, before letting it slide down her throat.

The gang bang had been going on a while now, and Kyle had long since given up on keeping an accurate count of the number of men having sex with his wife. He had taken a lot of video that he knew she would enjoy watching later. He knew that, while some took longer than others with her, she was servicing 6-8 of them and hour and she had be going at it for over six hours with no sign of slowing down. She paused only for a sip of her cocktail or a bottle of water and had taken one bathroom break since this started.

Word about the hot-wife taking on all-comers had gotten around and the cottage was like a miniature Grand Central Station, with guys coming and going on a regular basis. Almost all, if not all, of Mick's and Roland's friends had already been with Alice, as had several acquaintances of the three men she picked up on the beach earlier. A constant stream of new faces were evident in the group that waited their turns with her.

Alice was not overly verbal as she was fornicating with the men. She would offer some encouragement, "Fuck me!" "Cum in me!" "Put it in my ass!" and "Fuck my mouth!" could be heard coming from her as new guys climbed on her however, for the most part, she simply groaned and focused on the feelings coursing through her body. The wet slapping sounds of her body pumping against the bodies of the guys using it were ceaseless and made for a very sensual and sexual ambiance.

At about the eight-hour mark, Kyle checked in with his wife during one of her refreshment stops to see if she needed a break and was told no. "That itch that I mentioned yesterday is still there and it really needs to be scratched. I don't want to have any regrets about ending this too soon, so I'll stop when there aren't any more guys that want to fuck me."

Looking at the number of men waiting in the guest room as well as the main room and out by the pool, Kyle could tell that it would be many hours before they all had their chances to be with his wife. Not to mention, that was without any new-comers being added to the mix, which he knew would inevitably happen. "That could be a long while from now, honey. All night and into tomorrow, at least," he cautioned.

"I'm fine with that, if you are, babe. This is the most amazing experience of my life and I doubt there will ever be another quite like it for me, so let's play this all the way out, OK?" She asked.

"Go for it, sugar. You are an amazing, hot, slutty, and unique wife and you are making your husband very happy - thank you."

"You are welcome, my love. I do have one request though. Let me know if this becomes too much for you to handle. I only want to do this for as long as it is a turn on for you, so don't be concerned about calling a halt if it ceases to be such," Alice asked and then turned and opened her mouth to accept another cock while another new one slid into her slick, swollen, and hungry pussy.

Kyle left the bedside and moved to the other room where he made an announcement to the guys waiting on deck to fuck his wife, " My wife is going to keep going until all of you have had at least one turn with her.