The Shy Wife becomes a Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle continued to capture video of his wife's exploits, a few minutes at a time, and later that night, one of the black guys that had reached the top of the rotation asked, "You are this cum dumpster's husband, right?"

"Yes, I am, why?" Kyle responded.

"Just wanted to check with you to see if she has handled before what she is about to get from me. What is said about BBCs has a basis in truth, you know. Not many women, black or white, have ever dealt with what I am packing," he said as he displayed his 12-inch long and very thick monster cock.

"Well, you are right, my friend. She has recently been with some well-endowed men, but never with a cock like yours; however, I am certain she not only can handle what you have to put in her, she will impress you in doing so," Kyle assured him.

"OK, just wanted to warn you. My friends and I intend to fuck your wife like she has never been fucked before. Don't be surprised if she is very sore when we are done with her."

"I'm counting on it, buddy. Pound her harder than you have any woman before. Make her sore, if you can, and she will thank you for it."

"Damn, man. You guys are strange — in a good way. I've never met any people like you before. Just remember, you asked for this," the big-cocked stud said.

Kyle readied his mobile phone camera to capture the action when the man and two of his friends joined Alice on the bed. Her attention was elsewhere when the three of them were approaching, but when she saw what was in store for her, she giggled like a schoolgirl.

The three black men assumed their respective positions around the small white woman and began to push their almost inhuman meat inside her respective holes.

Alice dealt with the cock going into her pussy with little difficulty, until it bottomed out inside of her with three inches still to come. Its owner pressed harder and harder until he had stretched enough room inside her to accommodate his entire length, which was on the verge of invading her cervix.

The man at her ass was having some difficulty getting his mushroom headed dick past her recently virgin anal opening, but his persistence paid off with a surrender by her anal ring and tight entry into her nether region. Once inside, he wasted no time penetrating her to his full 11-inch length.

Mercifully for Alice, the guy pushing his cock into her face was the smallest of the three — a mere 10 inches, which brought tears to her eyes as she allowed him to roughly fuck her mouth and drive those inches down her throat, but she loved every minute of it.

The combined 33 inches of dark cock sent Alice into an orgasmic spasm causing her to experience sequential sexual releases for the first time in her life. It was difficult for her to decide where to focus her attention, as each of the cocks inside of her were touching her in places where no man had ever been before. As a result of this over-stimulation, she nearly passed out, but managed to hold on to her consciousness so that she could fully appreciate what the men were doing to her willing body.

When the men finally pulled their spent cocks from her respective holes, her asshole and pussy remained gaped for several minutes as they struggled to recover from the almost unnatural invasion. Even her mouth hung open somewhat as her jaw took a while to return to normal.

An almost demented Alice continued to take on all comers for the next several hours. Happily accepting their semen donations into and onto her body, wherever they chose to deposit them. She simply could not get enough. Could not be used enough and could not cum enough to ever satisfy that itch she had talked about before.

Kyle watched in amazement as his heretofore "vanilla" wife gave herself to every swinging dick that joined her on the bed. Finally, however, he felt compelled to call a halt to the debauchery nearly 30 hours later when he found his willing, but exhausted wife still trying to accommodate the endless stream of guys determined to have their turns with her.

The cottage quickly emptied out after Kyle announced that the gang bang was over. He returned to his wife, who had almost immediately fallen asleep after the last man finished in her, and covered her sleeping, cum-soaked body with a blanket then curled up beside her.

The next morning, Alice was the first to wake and assess her physical condition as she began to move about. She was sore everywhere, it seemed. Her vagina was raw, as was her asshole, and her jaw ached from being distended for so long to accommodate the cocks that fucked her mouth.

She made her way into the bathroom and looked at her naked body in the mirror. There was dried cum on most of her skin, from head to toes. Her eyes were bloodshot -- stray semen will do that -- and her throat was very sore. Her nipples were tender, as was her clitoris, but none of that mattered because she remembered just how excited she had been during the previous many hours.

A grateful Alice made coffee and toast for the two of them and brought it to the bed where Kyle was still sleeping. He awoke as she sat on the bed next to him and gladly accepted the coffee she offered. They talked a while about the gang bang, both needing to find out how the other felt about what went on during the event.

Kyle assured Alice that he was more than fine with what had taken place and enjoyed every minute of her decadent behavior. Alice assured him of the same, with a caution, "This has not satisfied the urges that I am feeling inside of me at all. I am still a woman in heat and I can't stop thinking about the next guys I will fuck. That scares me a little and it should scare you a little as well," she cautioned.

"Yeah, it probably should, but it doesn't, baby... I'm not sure you understand that I still don't care who you fuck or when. That's not love, that's lust. I just want to know about it and prefer to be there to watch when you do," he clarified.

"OK, but be very aware that I am a bitch in heat right now and it worries me that I still haven't calmed down one bit. Left up to me, I would start the gang bang all over again today," she warned.

"Baby, I am aware and I think I understand what a cock-whore you have become. I am fine with that and I hope you feel the same way when we get back home. We simply don't have enough time to start things back up again today before we have to leave for the airport."

"OK, I understand. But I do want to fuck our driver, Javier, before we leave. I think he is counting on a piece of ass from me," Alice added. "He already knows to get here early today and, although I did not promise him sex, I think he knows he gets to have me anyway," Alice smiled wistfully.

Later that day, when Javier arrived in the limo to take them to the airport, Alice discovered he had brought two other young men with him, his sons, to "assist with their luggage". She welcomed the father and sons into the downstairs bedroom where they enjoyed all the pleasures she had to offer to their family while Kyle watched and added to their video footage. Turns out, this wasn't the first time Javier and his sons had done something like this and the well-practiced trio soon had Alice's sexual motor going full speed.

When it was time to depart for the airport, the two young men joined Alice in the backseat and fucked her until their dad pulled the limo up to the curbside checkin area. As she departed the limo, Alice made the baggage checker very happy when she provided him with a spread leg view up her short skirt to her panti-less pussy.

A mixup occurred with their reservations for their return flight to Minneapolis, and they were moved from first-class to comfort-plus coach, which had three seats per side instead of two. That turned out to be a good thing. Once in settled into their seats, Kyle placed a blanket across their laps and began to finger Alice's pussy underneath it, causing her to squirm in her seat and quietly moan in response. The man in the window seat next to her noticed what they were doing and watched intently as the beautiful brunette responded to her husband's touch.

Out of the corner of her eye, Alice could see the man watching her and found his attentions added to her excitement. Turning to look him directly in the eyes, she used her hand to move his to her pussy where she pushed her womanhood up against his fingers. Subtlety became even more difficult as Kyle and the stranger simultaneously fingered her pussy and massaged her clit.

When her orgasm hit, it caused her to take a deep and swift intake of air that she held in her lungs as her body's response swept through her. She lifted the blanket enough so that the stranger could get a good look at what he had been playing with and then moved some of the covering over to his lap.

After fishing the stranger's stiff cock out of his slacks, she began to masturbate him while he continued to finger her pussy. He eventually ejaculated onto her hand and fingers, which Alice cleaned with her mouth. Before the 3 1/2 hour flight ended, she was able to cum three more times herself with the help of the stranger and Kyle. Some of the other passengers had an inkling of what was going on, but Alice didn't care and nobody said anything.

Once they settled back in to their lives in Minnetonka, Alice found she had a whole new outlook on life and all things sexual. Within two weeks of their return, she had begun seeking out strangers to have sex with and was contemplating seducing a few friends and acquaintances. Her sex life with Kyle was fantastic and the couple were planning a return trip to Miami as soon as possible....