The Sibling Code Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

"That's better," I said.

I grabbed my phone, "Course, now I need to get this on video."

She shook her head and rattled the handcuffs, "I'm so going to kill you when I get free."

"Odd thing to say to a guy you want to play with your boobs."

She snorted at me.

"Now say it again."

She clamped her lips tight so I gave a quick stroke up her side making her jump.

"Would you please play with my tits?" she growled.

"You can do better than that."

I tickled her nonstop for a minute making her go wild, she begged me to stop and swore she'd be good. After I finished, she finally caught her breath.

Glaring at me at first, she finally smiled for the camera, "Would you please undo my top and play with my boobs?" she said sweetly. "I really like my nipples licked. I'll let you take a picture."

"Perfect. Knew you had it in you."

"I'm still kicking your ass later," she rumbled.

"Worth it," I said

I reached over and undid the zipper completely letting her top come free. Her tits were beautiful, perfect light brown skin on C cup tits with dark brown nipples that were hard from excitement. I snapped a couple pictures with my camera, one close-up and one wide enough to show her handcuffed. Putting my iPhone away I pulled up a chair and sat in front of her with her chest at perfect eye level. Using my fingers, I teased her a little, tracing lines back and forth across her smooth skin. She let out a small moan as I pinched a nipple and then I bent forward and gave her a lick. Another moan burst free and I continued to use my tongue all over her breasts. I licked and kissed them for more than 20 minutes while using my hands and fingers to tweak, cup, and play with her body. She was silent except for small moans and gasps throughout the session. I finally stood up and brought my lips to hers kissing her passionately. Her tongue met mine as she pushed her body toward me. I put my hands on her hips then slid them back to cup her ass as her tongue played with mine.

When we broke, I looked her in the eyes, "Do I still need permission?"

She rolled her eyes and laughed as I grabbed the handcuff key and freed her. We chatted a little longer, she never went to zip her bra back up. I left a little later and she kissed me passionately again as I stood in her doorway. I was worried somebody would see her but she looked back and forth on the walkway and shrugged like it didn't matter.

After I left, I waited until I got to my room before I texted the girls the pic.

Sabrina: Oh my god, the little slut. She let you take that?

I texted them the whole story.

Sabrina: LMAO, priceless.

Me: It took a lot of self-control to not rape her little ass.

Sabrina: Don't worry, you'll get taken care of tomorrow night.

*****

"Hey baby brother," Sabrina squealed as she launched herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a kiss on the lips.

We stood in my doorway while she kissed me, her tongue teased mine. I cupped her ass making her moan before she broke away and stepped back.

"Enough, we'll do more of that later," she said. "You eat yet?"

I shook my head.

"Good, let's go get some food, I'm famished."

I followed her out the door and we went to her car. I admired her body as we walked. She was wearing tight black leggings and a loose purple and gold Los Angeles Lakers sweat top. The leggings clung to her ass and dipped in a visible cleft between her cheeks, making me positive she was either wearing a thong or going commando.

"Where's good sushi around here?"

"I know just the place," I said.

I took her to the Blue Sushi sake bar and we got their famous Thriller rolls. Neither one of us liked avocado and I considered the use of it with sushi to be almost criminal. The Thriller was a shrimp tempura, spicy crab, ponzu, and secret sauce mix. I got mine mild but Sabrina always liked the hottest spice possible.

We did shots of warm sake to start and made normal dinner conversation. Toward the end she asked me about good hotels in the area.

"Cause as much as I love you, I am not staying in your barracks room."

"What's wrong with my room?"

"It's for peasants," she said.

My jaw dropped, "Aren't we snobby."

Laughing, "I'm just teasing. No, I want to take you to a nice hotel and share a bubble bath."

"That sounds fun."

"You realize this will be our first time fully alone? All the other times Crystal was at least around."

"I hadn't, but now that you say it, I do."

We googled a nearby hotel with spa type bathtubs and went to it. My sister whipped out her credit card and charged the room.

"My treat."

When we got into the room she casually stripped out of her leggings and sweater leaving her in a black thong panty with white lace trim and no bra. She winked at me as she turned on the hot water and added bubbles to the bath, while I took off my clothes and folded our stuff on the nearby dresser. She moved behind me and pressed her chest to my back as her slim hands came around and stroked my chest. I closed my eyes and reveled in the feel of her silky skin pressed to me. Her chest was firm and her hands cool and dainty as she slowly explored my upper body. She caressed and traced the lines of my muscles from my waist to my hair, when she ran her fingers through my hair I groaned.

I turned to face her and she brought my face down to her and softly kissed me. Our kiss was slow, our lips barely pressed to each other. My hands moved to her waist and we moved toward the bath without breaking. When she got to the edge of the tub, she broke away and guided me into the water. She dropped her panties and stepped in front of me relaxing her back into my chest. We each let out a sigh as we enjoyed the moment. I languidly brought my arms around her and hugged her to me as she relaxed her head on my shoulder. We stayed in the water for almost an hour, casually touching each other and relaxing. She grabbed a rag and soap and we took turns gently washing each other. We were intimate on an entirely different level as we explored each other's bodies.

We each had out playful moments as she stroked my shaft, "Have to make sure every part of you is clean." I returned the favor and used two fingers to get her worked up, her eyes glazed and she had to bite her lip as I made sure she was just as clean. I must've done a good job because she started bucking and I kept up my pressure until she gave a small cry and went limp.

She lit a few candles around the tub and turned off the lights leaving everything in a soft warm glow. For a while we held each other close, the warmth of the water and our skin pressed to each other made me content.

As she lay back against my chest, I gently cupped her tits and teased her nipples.

"Mmmmmm, stop that baby brother. You're going to get me worked up."

"That is the idea."

"As much as I love feeling you inside me, we need to move to the bedroom before any more shenanigans."

"Why?" I asked nibbling her ear.

"Because," she hissed. "Have you ever had sex in a hot tub? Water gets everywhere and it's hard to keep from floating away"

I laughed, "Know this from experience, do you?"

"Yep."

She stood up and stepped out while grabbing a towel. I watched as she took her time drying off. She made a show of wiping the water off her skin, stretching her arms and legs to highlight the best parts of her. She cupped her breasts and her nipples hardened as the warm water turned cool. Afterward she dropped the towel on the ground and picked up a fresh one while motioning me out of the water. I got up and stepped toward her to take the towel but she stopped me. Gently she dried me off, running the towel over my body slowly but methodically. Drying my shoulders, back, arms, and legs. Silently she took me by the hand and walked toward the bed, her ass mesmerizing me with the gentle sway of her hips.

When she got to the bed she turned around and lay back bringing me with her. She moved to the center of the bed and spreading her legs she wrapped them around me and kissed me while running her fingers through my hair. This kiss was different, our others had elements of passion, playfulness, desire, and a host of other emotions. This kiss was all love, our lips pressed softly against each other as her tongue met mine in an unhurried moment. We took our time kissing, a relaxed, gentle embrace of our bodies.

With no rush I moved toward her entrance, her hands drifted down and she gripped my ass as I gently slid inside her. We took our time just enjoying the feeling of closeness and the touch of each others body. Her hands moved up and down my back in long caressing strokes, occasionally gripping my ass and pulling us tighter. Her feet moved up and down the back of my legs, her lips nipped my earlobe and she bit my neck playfully. Her lack of speed, and attention to my body were driving me wild. Unwillingly my body rushed to climax, I forced myself to slow my pace down and keep a steady rhythm. I was so focused on not releasing too early I didn't notice Sabrina building at first. She began to writhe underneath me; her kiss went from slow torture to mad passionate. Her leg gripped me tighter, her hands dug into my back and ass. I let myself go and quickly we were both riding the edge. Her body shuddered and she closed her eyes at the same time as I exploded. I pumped into her as her legs locked around my body.

When we came down, I tried to roll to the side but she held me against her.

"No, stay here."

I had been using my arms to support myself but at her words I relaxed into her body burying my face into her neck and hair. She kept her legs wrapped around me and stroked the back of my neck. I don't know how much time passed but I was still inside her when her hips shifted. I shifted a little to get comfortable and her fingers tightened on my neck. She pushed against me with her hips and I felt her nipples harden against my chest. I lifted my head and looked into her eyes as she tightened around me. Renewed energy and excitement went through me as my half-stiff member fully hardened inside her. She gasped and gripped me tighter with her legs. I gently started moving back and forth but this time her passion took control. She pulled me down and shifted her body rolling me over, I put my hands on her ass as she kissed me. This time we didn't make slow love, this time we attacked each other with a passion. I gripped her tightly to me and she ground her body into mine as we each worked toward orgasm.

We made love two more times that evening and by the time we finished we were both near exhaustion. I collapsed into sleep and only woke when her phone went off in the morning. My eyes snapped awake as I realized there was entirely too much light coming through the windows. Sabrina answered her phone and I grabbed mine to look at the time. It was almost 8 am and I was supposed to be at work.

I looked to Sabrina, "Uh huh."

She glanced at me and held up a finger in a stop movement, "Yeah, he's here with me. I'll drive back and pick you up. Yeah, give me about 30 minutes."

She hung up the phone and looked at me, "Guess we overslept."

I grinned, "Little bit."

"You going to be in trouble?" she asked.

"Naw, I've never been late before, I'll call and tell them I need a couple hours this morning. What about you?"

"We took the morning off. We don't have to work until noon."

We got dressed and headed back to base. After she dropped me off, she went to find Crystal and I got ready for work.

*****

Saturday morning, I texted Sabrina and Crystal I was on my way. They told me to come inside without knocking. As soon as I got to their house I texted again as I parked the car.

Sabrina: Perfect.

Was the only response I got. I walked into their apartment and immediately noticed the house smelled like sex, turning the hallway corner I saw Crystal in their bedroom doorway. She saw me and held up a hand to stop me in the hallway right before her door. She was naked and sweating lightly but she tilted her head over and gave me a quick hidden kiss behind the doorway before stepping back in view.

I could hear muffled groans and whimpers and then I saw Sabrina. She winked at me as she came to stand next to Crystal, she was also naked and breathing heavy.

"We got you a surprise," Sabrina said.

She didn't seem to be talking to me but rather to somebody in the room.

I heard a muffled response followed by a questioning whimper.

"No, no, no need to thank us, you don't even know what it is yet," Crystal said with fake sweetness.

Another whining noise.

Crystal reached out her hand and grabbed my shirt, pulling me forward. I smiled as I stepped into the room and stood at the bottom of the bed. The arousal scent was much stronger and I could tell from the flushed skin and slight pants that the girls had been having "fun" before I got there.

Espinoza's eyes went wide as she looked at me. She frantically looked to her arms and legs but knew there was no saving her from this embarrassment. She was naked and tied spread eagle to the bed with a pink ballgag in her mouth

"Hello," I said reaching out to stroke her mound. "Nice pussy."

She glared at me and the girls as she wiggled her hips frantically trying to close her legs. It was useless and she knew it, so gave up with a frustrated growl and a shake of her head. Her body was spectacular, she had smaller boobs than the other girls but she was toned as hell. She had a small racing stripe of trimmed curly black hair right above her sex. Her nipples were hard little nubs that stood out a darker brown compared to her light brown Latina skin.

Sabrina came up next to me, "We got her prepped for you baby brother, good game," she said with a laugh as she smacked my ass like a sports coach would.

I smiled as I turned away from Espinoza, winking at the girls so she couldn't see. I slipped off my clothes as Crystal and Sabrina stood on either side of me. Turning back, I stood naked as I faced Espinoza and her eyes locked onto mine as her body froze. She didn't struggle, squirm, or make any noise as I moved onto the bed above her.

Crystal moved to one side of the bed, "Last chance to stop this."

Espinoza looked over at her but didn't otherwise move.

Crystal grinned, "That's what I thought you little slut."

Sabrina walked next to Crystal and held her hand as they both watched.

Espinoza turned back to me and our eyes locked. She reflexively twisted as I moved between her legs. Soon I had my tip pressed to her entrance and she just watched me with lidded eyes. She was making a slight purring noise behind her gag that I barely noticed. I paused giving her one last chance to stop me by struggling or truly thrashing or anything. She raised an eyebrow and I plunged into her.

She closed her eyes and let out a deep muffled groan as I pushed to the hilt.

I didn't waste any time, I took her with strong deep strokes, forcing myself to a steady pace as I pumped her. She whimpered non-stop as I fucked her but never made any type of sound or movement that indicated she wanted to stop.

Thankfully I was able to last a while despite being so turned on. After about fifteen minutes I felt myself building. I grunted as she started moaning into her gag. We came at the same time and her struggles while cumming intensified my own outburst making me growl in pleasure.

I climbed off her and stood by the bed looking at Crystal and Sabrina.

"What now?" I asked. "Should we untie her?"

Crystal had a devilish grin, "I don't know, I don't think so yet."

Espinoza looked back and forth between us obviously frustrated as she held up her wrists and legs wanting to be untied. She cried into her gag while glaring at the three of us.

I sighed, "I'd like at least one more time before she gets free."

Crystal and Sabrina looked at each other the Crystal said, "That seems totally fair. Especially for the way she was teasing you."

Sabrina looked at her, and with false sincerity, "Yeah, can't have you teasing my baby bro without some consequences."

Espinoza's glare got even darker and I'm had to stop the smile from crossing my face. The girls knew damn well she'd only teased me because they'd forced her. At the same time even though she seemed upset, Espinoza wasn't thrashing and screaming either. I was pretty sure she was enjoying this as much as the rest of us.

"I guess I'll just keep her warm while you get ready for round two," Crystal said.

"Come on, I'll get you a washcloth to clean up," Sabrina said as she took my hand and led me out.

Right before I left the room, I looked back to see Crystal holding a small vibrator against Espinoza's pussy while she whimpered.

Sabrina took me into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth from under the shelves by the sink. She ran it under the water and turned to me and gently started to wash my dick. I closed my eyes as her slim fingers cleaned me. It felt good as she slowly washed the sweat and lovemaking from my body. Her lips pressed to mine and I opened my eyes. I kissed her back hungrily and wrapped my arms around her. She dropped the washcloth and cupped my ass as we pressed into each other as strongly as possible.

I pushed her against a wall and started to grind against her. In seconds my dick was hard again and pressed to her entrance. I slipped a finger down to her pussy and stroked her as we continued to kiss. She was ready for me so I cupped her ass as I positioned myself.

She broke from my kiss, whispering in my ear, "Hurry the fuck up... Oh god."

Halfway through her sentence I'd pushed inside her. She wrapped a leg around me as she bit my ear. I brought my other hand down to cup her ass and she wrapped hers around my neck.

"Put my ass on the counter," she whispered.

I did what she said and she was able to wrap her other leg around me. I was at a good height to push into her as held each other tight.

"We need to hurry so we can get back to them," I said.

"Fuck that little bitch, she can wait her turn," she gasped.

She started to moan and I covered her mouth with my hand. She bit my palm and growled as her teeth held on.

"God damn it," I said jerking my hand away.

She dug her nails into my back as I shifted, then used her legs to keep me pressed inside her.

"Fuck," I growled as I kept thrusting into her.

Eyes bright she leaned over and bit into my neck as she clung to me.

"You fucking brat."

I pounded into her. Our passion was intense as she clung harder to me with each thrust. Whimpers escaped her mouth and I realized something.

"Don't leave a mark that she'll notice."

Realizing I was right, that Espinoza might see if I had a new bite mark on me when I returned, she let me go.

"That little slut is lucky I share."

Now she crushed her lips to mine and forced her tongue into my mouth. Despite the fact that I had just came I felt myself building in no time. She still beat me to it, her legs locked around me and her nails dug into me as her body quivered. My own release happened seconds later and she clung to me as I buried my face in her hair.

Hurrying, we cleaned up then went back to the bedroom to see Crystal still teasing a writhing Espinoza.

Crystal looked over at us and noticed our flushed appearance. Rolling her eyes, she mouthed, "really" at us.

Sabrina gave her a quirky smile and subtly put her hand on the opposite side of my neck giving a not-so-blatant reminder of who I truly belonged to.

Crystal acknowledged the point with a tilt of her head then winking at me she said, "You ready for another round?"

I was spent but the site of Espinoza twisting and moaning on the bed was definitely having an affect on me. I started to grow as I slipped onto the bed opposite Crystal. Espinoza looked back and forth between us just as Crystal slid the vibrator inside her making her eyes close and her body lock. She opened them and moaned at Crystal then looked over at me and whined as Crystal slowly increased the speed. Her moans came faster and faster as Crystal pushed the toy back and forth occasionally increasing the speed. Espinoza shifted and whimpered nonstop until finally, abruptly, Crystal pulled her hand back completely taking the toy away from her. For a second Espinoza didn't even realize what had happened but when she did, she glared at Crystal and started struggling. Her whines changed to muffled cursing as her hands futilely grabbed the air.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers
1...345678