The Sibling Code Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Espinoza hissed, glaring at me. "I know him. That's Sgt. Atwood."

"Yeah, so? I'm sure he knows you too," I replied.

"Why didn't you warn me?" she whispered. "Christ, I'm so embarrassed."

She was turning red and after Rick finished with the others, he turned toward her.

Nodding a greeting he said, "Hey Espinoza, what's up?"

Swallowing, she faced him, "Not much, how you been?"

I watched him fight a smirk, it was obvious Espinoza was self-conscious but he looked at her unashamedly. Crystal and Sabrina were fighting back smiles too.

Espinoza glared at all of us, "I hate you all."

Sabrina and Crystal laughed while Rick and I shook our heads.

"What's wrong?" Rick asked.

"I'm freaking naked," she cried. Poking me in the arm she added, "They talked me into this but he didn't let me know he was inviting friends."

"I think you look stunning," he said.

"Christ, I'm so mortified," she said. "How am I going to look you in the face at work after this?"

"I know what you mean," Rick teased. "I'm definitely going to have a hard time looking in your face."

He pointedly looked up and down her body in an exaggerated way.

For a second, I thought she was going to get mad, then she broke into a chuckle, "You guys are so bad."

"I promise it won't be as bad as you think when you see me," Rick said.

With a sigh she held up her arms, "Fine, get a look. I might as well own this. It's not like I can change it at this point."

Crystal walked forward and planted a quick kiss on Espinoza's lips, "You'll get used to it babe, I promise it won't even bother you in a few weeks."

"Just don't be a jerk at work," she said to Rick.

After that things went easy and we spent the day having fun. Rick had been around Crystal and Sabrina before so he was used to their playfulness. We all teased Espinoza but by the end of the day I could tell she wasn't bothered by it. She even had Rick spread some suntan oil on her back and ass. It was clear she was still a little embarrassed but she took it in stride.

*****

The next week, I was walking to the chow hall when I saw a Marine making pace with me. Turning, I saw Espinoza and smiled. We fell into step without talking and took a booth inside the chowhall.

As we started eating, she said, "I'm not sure if I should be upset or not."

"About what?" I asked.

"I feel like I've been set up from the start."

I snorted as I took a bite from my slice of pizza. I'd gone Italian today, two slices of cheese pizza, small salad, ice tea.

"I know what you feel like, sometimes I feel the same way."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I promise, I didn't set you up or anything."

She eyed me warily, "Would you tell me the truth if you had?"

"Actually, I would. I have no reason to lie. Would it matter at this point? If I did set you up, I got what I wanted and I'd tell you."

"I suppose that's true."

"For the record, I think we're all still figuring things out."

"I know what you mean."

"Look, I'm sure there was a little manipulation on the girl's part, but that was just to get you in bed. For the most part we all have a loose relationship. I'm not opposed to continue seeing you, but I think we're all in a weird place so I really don't want to try and define what we all mean to each other."

She nodded and took a bite of her cheeseburger. She'd gotten fries and a tea with it for her lunch.

"I get that. I just got out of a bad relationship and I don't know what I'm doing next. We both may be deployed or get orders to a new station so I'm reluctant to get into anything seriously enough to label it."

"Exactly," I said.

We ate in silence for a few minutes.

"Except..."

When she didn't say anything else, I looked up, "Except?"

"Well, if I was to have a label..."

I stayed quiet.

"I admit to kind of having a thing for that book, Kushiel's Dart."

"Uh huh."

"I wouldn't be completely opposed to 'Courtesan.'"

I smiled, "Hmmm, so you'd actually want to be..." I paused and waved a hand in the air as I talked, "I'm trying to think of a delicate way to put this."

Chuckling, she said, "Paid escort."

I smirked, "Yes, paid escort."

"You've read the book. You know she's less of a prostitute and more of a spy."

"True, but not really much to spy on with us."

She tilted her head, "You're right there, but it's the idea I like. It's just so wicked."

I ate in silence for a minute digesting what she said.

"I will admit to not being as opposed to this as I thought I would be. Does this mean I should pay you?"

"Probably, but that's more symbolic that actual."

"Assuming I agree, what would be the price?"

She chewed thoughtfully for a while, "I've been thinking about it, any money that was truly my worth you guys can't really afford."

I smiled, "Probably not."

"But I don't want to do something stupid either, like a dollar or something. Then it wouldn't feel real, just insulting."

I nodded.

"One hundred a month."

"I am really liking the way this conversation is going," I said.

She gave me a wide smile but looked down.

"So for $100 a month you'll be our courtesan?"

"Your," she corrected.

I nodded understanding.

"Have you talked this over with the girls?"

Espinoza shook her head no.

"Why not?"

"Not the same with them. I want an agreement with you."

"Why?"

"You already belong to them, I'm just a third wheel along for the ride."

"I wouldn't quite put it like that," I protested.

She held up a hand in protest, "I don't mean that in a negative way. It's just the three of you have something special that I'm not really a part of. I'm close to it, I really like the three of you and I feel like you all feel the same, but there is definitely a line I won't ever be able to break without a serious commitment. You three belong to each other. To be honest, I've never seen anything like it."

It was hard to deny her words, so I just nodded. As I sat there, I thought back to all my past girlfriends. Stunningly, Espinoza was right. In a moment of clarity, I realized she was righter than she knew. In the past I'd always put them first. I wouldn't break a date with a girl or anything but if Sabrina, and by extension Crystal, wanted to see a movie or go to the fair or something, I took my date there. I don't even think I consciously thought about it.

"So if we do this then it's between me and you."

"Can they know?" I asked.

She paused and thought for a second, "I don't see why not. It's a little embarrassing to somebody that doesn't understand but considering the level of kinkiness between the four of us, this doesn't even rate."

I laughed, "That's true. So as a courtesan you'd be my employee, right?"

She grinned, "Yes."

"Exactly what would that entail?"

She'd been fairly serious until now, her playfulness returned and she lifted an eyebrow, "That depends, what do you want."

"Sex, I'm pretty sure sex must be involved in this agreement."

"How often?"

"Hmmm... is once a week fair?"

She thought for a second, "Fine, but no saving up. If you miss a week, then you don't get more the next."

"Fair enough, but oral is included."

She rolled her eyes, "Duh."

I laughed.

"And two dates a month."

She nodded, "Same rules, no saving."

I nodded back.

"As my sex employee you have to do what I tell you in bed. That means I can tie you up, fuck you in the car. Basically, whatever I want."

"I didn't think of it any other way."

"Payment at the start or the end of the month?"

"Middle, starting now."

In a weird coincidence it was the 15th of the month and the military gave our paychecks at the beginning and middle of the month.

"We'll go to the ATM as soon as we finish."

She was in the middle of taking a bite so she just nodded.

"Also, does sex mean one act or can we call it a session?"

Taking a second to chew, "Good question, let's say session."

"How long?"

"An hour?" she said questioningly.

"I agree, so one-hour long session a week. Meaning if I do you six times in one hour, that's one session."

Laughing she agreed, "If you do me six times in one hour, I'm probably going to need a week to recover."

"You and me both," I said. "Also, I get to pick your outfit on our dates."

"One date a month."

I thought for a moment and nodded agreement.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine, I agree. Pretty sure that one will cost me, especially the way your girls dress me. I can't imagine you'll be any better."

"I'll try to keep it PG-13."

She stared at me disbelieving.

"Yeah, you're right, that's a lie," I said.

Continuing I said, "We both have lives so feel free to adjust our time together if you need to do something. I'm sure we're having fun and I'm not going to go crazy if you miss a date or whatever. Likewise, more time is totally cool with me."

"Thank you. I like spending time with you and them."

Snapping my fingers, "Nude selfies and pictures."

Once again, she sighed, "Since you already have some of me, I guess I can't complain. But I swear if they end up on the internet, I will kill you."

"I won't show anybody, I promise."

She shrugged, "I don't care if you show people, just don't post them."

I raised an eyebrow.

"What? I know damn well guys show pics off to their friends. I'm sure multiple people have seen my happy ass naked. I don't care who you show, just don't post them."

"Cool, is there a limit?"

She paused, "Hmmm, can't give you unrestricted. You'd have my ass taking nude selfies all day. Once a week I will fulfill your requests."

"Perfect."

We finished lunch and she followed me to the ATM where I pulled out the money. I handed her the hundred dollars and we shook hands to seal the deal.

*****

"Oh my god," Crystal cried out.

"Are you serious?" Sabrina asked.

They looked at each other then back at me.

I nodded, "Yep, I already paid her for this month. I mean I suppose she could be lying but that's a lot of trouble for a measly hundred bucks."

Sabrina made a "That's true" face with a grunt.

"Wow... that's kind of perfect," Sabrina said.

"I know," I said.

It was Saturday late morning and we were lounging on their couch. I had a towel wrapped around my waist and both girls were gloriously naked. Sabrina was laid out with my head in her lap and Crystal was laying with her head in my lap. We'd just had a morning session and then showered together.

"It seems to be a perfect solution to what we're going to do. Now I can bring her and we can all hang out," I said.

"Your own harem," Crystal giggled.

Sabrina just smiled and slowly ran her fingers through my hair. She looked at me with a lazy smile. We were content. I didn't know what the future would hold as far as how we could carry on in our relationship. It might last weeks, it might last years. All I knew was that here and now, I had everything I wanted.

*****

Epilogue: I parked on the street in front of their apartment complex. Jesse got out of the passenger side. We got to their apartment and knocked while walking in.

"Back here," Sabrina called.

We both walked toward the bathroom, all three girls were at the counter in front of the mirror doing their hair or makeup.

"Hey," Espinoza said turning with a curler in hand, she gave me a quick peck on my lips before turning to her brother and giving him a full kiss. The most dressed, she only wore black thigh high stockings and a matching black g-string.

Crystal was dusting her cheeks with a brush as I moved forward, she turned and kissed me. As always, the saucy minx was the exhibitionist and was happily naked. She moved to Jesse after my kiss and gave him a quick peck.

Sabrina waited until I squeezed past Crystal before wrapping her arms around me and giving me a slow kiss. I looked down to her sheer white thong. She winked and turned to Jesse to give him a kiss before looking back in the mirror to finish her hair. I smacked her butt and moved out of the way.

"None of that," she said mock sternly at me.

"Yeah, no time for playing," Crystal said.

"We have a lot of people to visit today," Espinoza reminded.

Jesse and I nodded.

"So we'll go to our parents first and do Christmas Eve dinner," I said pointing at Sabrina.

"We'll stay the night and go to my parents in the morning," Crystal said.

"And in the afternoon, we'll head to our parents' house," Jesse finished.

Everybody nodded.

"And no grab assing," Espinoza emphasized.

"Till we get back here," I clarified.

"Exactly," Jesse agreed.

*****

Note: Comments always appreciated. Criticism is fine but anonymous trolls deleted, don't waste time.

1...345678