The Sibling Code Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, not really sure what's going on here."

"Nothing babe, just a little bit of fun."

"Uhmmm, should I be worried?"

Crystal laughed as she finished tying her arms, moving to her ankles she grabbed one.

"Spread your legs for me babe."

"Uhm what?" Espinoza said flexing her arms and closing her legs together. "I don't think so. I keep telling you I'm not gay."

Quick as a cat Crystal slid between her legs, moving up till her lips were inches from Espinoza's. She put her weight on one side and brought her free hand into Espinoza's hair and grasped it firmly pulling her head back making her gasp. Crystal brought her lips to brush Espinoza's then whispered to her.

"Let's get a couple things straight here little girl. You belong to me now, got it?"

Espinoza tried to say something but Crystal gave a quick tug of her head and nipped her lips.

"Don't talk," she said. "You don't need to talk. When I want to hear something from you, I'll tell you."

Crystal pressed her lips forcefully into Espinoza's, stealing a kiss. Espinoza tried to resist but Crystal held her head tight, she whimpered and flexed her arms trying to break free, with Crystal between her legs she could only wrap them around her like they were having sex and uselessly fidget her ankles. When Crystal broke away Espinoza lay panting with a frown on her face.

She gave a small cry of frustration and said, "Let me go, I'm not gay."

Once again Crystal moved to her ear and whispered, "Look little girl, you don't seem to understand the situation, your ass is mine."

Espinoza gave a quick thrash of her body but Crystal tightened up and held her still.

"You can cry all you want about not being gay but the simple fact is, I had you naked 10 minutes after coming into my house."

She traced her lips down her neck to cross to her other ear.

"You let me strip you naked. You let me give you a massage that nobody would ever let happen who didn't want sex and you didn't move a muscle as I tied your cute little ass down."

This time she crossed back barely brushing their lips together, Espinoza almost imperceptibly pushed her lips forward to kiss but Crystal teasingly moved past.

"So go ahead and struggle and cry about not being gay, but you will do what I tell you. Now, you will spread your legs for me or I swear to god I'll leave you tied up all fucking day and put you on display in my window."

Espinoza faced straight forward breathing heavily through her nose, mouth set in a thin line. They both stayed still a minute, then Espinoza shifted and slid her right foot out. Crystal gave a small tug on her hair and she shifted her left foot out.

"Wider."

"Bitch," Espinoza said as she spread her legs.

Crystal smiled as she moved down her body and grabbed an ankle. Tugging her in a better position she tied her ankles quickly and securely. Once her ankles were tied, she pulled out more lengths of rope and went to work. First, she tied her at the knees, then she looped one shoulder, wove it through the futon before looping the other shoulder, she did this a few times creating a harness style that kept her upper body pinned. Espinoza stayed still the entire time with a small frown on her face, Crystal finished her work by tying her elbows. Afterward she stepped back to admire her handiwork, Espinoza was tied in a spread eagle and unable to move. Sensing she was finished Espinoza tested her bonds one by one but could find no give anywhere.

"When I get free..."

Crystal interrupted, "You'll what?"

She moved beside her and began tracing her pussy with one finger, teasing up and down her slit making her whimper.

"What exactly will you do?" she asked.

"I'll..."

Crystal slid her finger inside her making her gasp.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

She stroked in and out, Espinoza panted and shifted her hips up and down as much as she could. Crystal slowly caressed back and forth, moving deeper. She slid another finger inside Espinoza making her groan.

"I..."

"Is little girl having a hard time?"

At this point Espinoza tilted her head back and could only pant and whimper as Crystal slid her fingers in and out. She pulled her fingers out and Espinoza continued humping up and down for seconds till she realized.

"Wha..."

"What? You said you're not gay."

Espinoza groaned and muttered, "Bitch."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Crystal asked as she slid her fingers up and down again.

Espinoza drew in her breath.

"I'm waiting for an answer."

"Nothing, I swear I didn't say anything."

Crystal gave a small humph of disbelief but pushed her fingers deep inside her.

Espinoza let out another whimper and tried to shift her body, frustrated at her inability to move she pushed her hips up trying to force Crystal to keep pushing. Crystal teasingly slid back her fingers and kept gentle pressure on the edge of her lips. Espinoza began to thrash her body helplessly in frustration.

"God damn you, please."

"Please what?"

"Please," she whined.

"I love it, you're going to be feisty all the way to the end."

Crystal pulled away and positioned her body till her head was between Espinoza's legs, she sensed it and tensed her body. Her lips barely an inch from her pussy Crystal slowly breathed on her. Espinoza quivered as Crystal moved up and down, her warm breath giving her goosebumps. She flexed her hips upward in a vain attempt to feel anything but Crystal pulled back.

"Please," Espinoza begged.

"Please what? All you have to do is ask me."

Espinoza whimpered and gave a frustrated shake.

"Please lick me."

Crystal smiled at the camera and then gave Espinoza a long slow lick on her pussy.

"Oh my god," Espinoza cried.

Crystal spent the next few minutes using her tongue on Espinoza. She licked and probed her to constant cries and moans.

The video ended.

"Really, that's where you end it?" I groaned.

"There is more," Crystal teased.

"More than that? Jesus Christ, what the hell could you have that tops that?"

"Just a little pillow talk," Sabrina said.

"So let's see it," I said.

She popped another video on the monitor. Espinoza was lying on the bed naked and hugging a pillow with Sabrina naked lying in the opposite direction with their legs entwined. Sabrina's arms were behind her head holding a pillow and Crystal must've been holding the video because it moved back and forth and I heard her voice.

"And here we are post-orgasm," Crystal laughed.

Both girls grinned at her.

"Still not gay?" Crystal asked.

Espinoza blushed and looked down, "Bi, definitely bi."

"Don't worry, so are we, Crystal just likes to tease. She isn't gay either, she loves the men," Sabrina said.

"So do you," Crystal said.

Sabrina shrugged and grabbed one of Espinoza's feet and started rubbing it. Espinoza closed her eyes and let her body relax.

"I admit the occasional hot guy is a very rewarding experience," Crystal said.

"So you both occasionally have guys?" Crystal asked.

"Up until recently it was always guys. We've only lately been into girls and each other," Sabrina said.

"Really?"

Crystal told her the story of how her and Sabrina had grown up and finally ended up in bed. They mentioned the few other girls they'd seduced but that it'd mostly been men until recently.

"Before my brother came back, she hadn't messed around with any boys for a while."

Espinoza's eyes opened wide and she half sat up, "You slept with her brother?"

"We've had some naughty playtime," Crystal laughed.

Espinoza laughed, "Talk about keeping it in the family."

"Right," Crystal said.

Sabrina smirked, "Yeah, she's just a little slut for my family."

"I'd love to join that club," Espinoza muttered.

Crystal squealed, "No way! You like Brad?"

Espinoza leaned back and stretched her arms out, "Mmmmmm, what's not to like, he's so cute and nice and that body is ridiculous."

"Tell me about it," Crystal said. "He's into the bondage thing too, he likes to tie me down."

"Really? Damn that's sexy, he can tie me down anytime he wants."

"Slut," Sabrina said grabbing Espinoza's feet and spreading her legs wide.

"Oh yeah," Espinoza giggled, stretching her arms to match her legs. "He could come in and tie me just like you did and do whatever the fuck he wanted."

"That's pretty much what happened," Crystal laughed.

"Did you tell him to fuck you?" Espinoza asked eyes shining.

"I really couldn't tell him anything, I had a ballgag in my mouth."

Espinoza's mouth dropped, "Get the hell out of here, really?"

"Yep."

"He gagged you?"

"Nope, this little bitch right here did, she left me as a birthday present for him," Crystal lied.

Espinoza's gasped and whispered, "That's so hot."

Looking at Sabrina she asked, "You really left her for him?"

Sabrina nodded, continuing the lie she added, "Yeah, I knew he wanted her so I invited him over and after I had my way with her, I let him have a turn. It's not like she was going to complain."

"Her naked ass high-fived him as she walked out of the room," Crystal said. She was getting into the lie. It was obvious that Espinoza was getting turned on.

"Did he watch you two?"

"Just a little," Sabrina replied.

"He's seen you naked? And you don't mind?"

Sabrina played it off, shrugging she said, "He's seen me naked before, it's no biggie. We've been to the nude beach together and skinny dipping before, plus he's seen me around the house in my panties and stuff."

Crystal added, "Once I even left her tied up naked on the dining room table and he saw her."

Sabrina smiled at that, she knew Crystal thought she was lying but in reality, that had actually happened. Espinoza seemed to be enjoying the conversation. It was apparent she didn't find it taboo.

"I wish I could be like that. I have a brother, he's cute but I don't know if I could ever walk around naked in front of him."

"Why not?" Sabrina asked.

"I'd be too tempted to be bad," she laughed.

Sabrina knew Crystal was playing the situation up now, she decided to add some herself.

"Trust me, I've been tempted. Hell, he's even hogtied my ass in my panties before."

"How'd that happen?" Espinoza asked.

"We were at home together. I was wearing a plain white ripped t-shirt and panties. We'd started to play around and tickle each other, or really, I should say I tried to tickle him and it backfired. I was screaming and trying to get away and he grabbed at me and hooked my shirt, it ripped a little and I shrieked. He was wearing a black Metallica tank top concert shirt and black sport briefs so I grabbed his shirt and tore it. He got really mad because he loved that band so he ripped off my shirt. We were both laughing and yelling at each other and wrestling around. Finally, he took my shirt and ripped it into strips and used it to tie my hands behind my back then my feet together."

"Oh my god, that's so hot," Espinoza cried. "All you had on were your panties?"

"Yep, just a black g-string. I was squirming and laughing and trying to get free and was incredibly turned on, he finally rolled me over and tied my hands to my feet and then he spanked me until I gave in."

"He rolled you over? You were face up for a while?"

Sabrina looked down and smiled, with a shrug she said, "It's no biggie, he didn't play with my tits or anything, just some tickling as I squirmed against him. Kind of rubbing our bodies together a little."

"I wonder what he'd do if Crystal left you tied up for him," Espinoza said. She bit her lip and kept her limbs spreadeagle, "If he found you just like this, all tied and helpless and naked, you think he'd take advantage?"

"God, you're such a bad girl," Crystal laughed.

Espinoza winked at the camera, "I just think it'd be such a turn on for him to come in and do whatever he wanted. I'd let him fuck me all day."

"Would you struggle?" Sabrina asked.

"Oh yeah, I'd struggle, I'd need to be gagged so I couldn't say anything."

"So if he found you naked, gagged, and tied to the bed you'd love it if he fucked you?"

Espinoza cried out while grabbing a pillow and wrapped her arms and legs around it, "God yes, just to be found and taken like that would be so sexy. That'd be such a turn on."

The video ended after that leaving me hard as a rock and looking over to find the girls staring at me with wide smiles.

"We want to have some fun with her," Crystal said.

I sighed, "Do I even want to know?"

Sabrina laughed, "We want her to do some things with you. We'll tell her if she doesn't, we'll send you the videos we took."

I looked at both of them seriously and simply asked, "Why?"

"What do you mean?" Crystal asked.

"Why do you want her to mess around with me? It's a simple question," I said. "It's not like I need it, I'm perfectly happy with what we have. I mean yeah, she's beautiful with a killer body but I have two girls who are even more beautiful and I enjoy being with them."

Both their smiles faded for a second when they saw I was serious.

"It's not that we don't love you baby brother, it's what I talked to you about the other day. We're trying to create a little camouflage for you."

"I even get that but I could just ask her out and then after a few dates end it, why all this elaborate stuff?"

"Ego much?" Sabrina asked.

"You ain't kidding," Crystal added.

"Huh?"

"Careful baby brother, you're letting your self-worth get away from you."

I looked at them both with a blank expression.

Crystal rolled her eyes, "What makes you think it's all about you?"

"Uhmmm... I mean, you guys....errrr"

"Yeah, why does it have to be about you, are we not allowed to have fun?"

"Well... I mean... except it is about me, you're using me... aren't you?"

They both laughed, "Fair enough," Sabrina said.

"We are using you but trust us, we're having fun and so is Espinoza."

I looked at them dubiously, "You're forcing her."

Both girls laughed again, "Do you really think we're blackmailing her?" Crystal said.

"Don't be stupid," Sabrina added. "First, your girl is a damn Marine and strong as hell. As much as we work out, she puts us to shame. That girl would break me in half if she wanted to. Second, do you really think we'd do something like that if she didn't want us to? I mean, I love you baby brother and I might sneak you a pic of a girl or something but I'd never really blackmail somebody, that's just fucked up."

Crystal looked at Sabrina, "I don't know about you but I'm a little insulted that he thought we'd do something like that."

"Well, I just... I thought you guys were trying to hook me up or something," I stammered.

They both narrowed their eyes and glared at me.

I fidgeted and looked away, "I mean I didn't think you'd really blackmail. It was just..."

When I looked back their expressions hadn't changed, they continued to frown silently at me.

"Ok, look, I'm sorry?"

Both gave a small, humph, letting their scowls drop.

Sabrina pointed her finger at me, "Do what I tell you to do baby brother, and watch the attitude."

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out and messing around. I slept in the bed with them and by the end of the weekend we were all beat.

*****

Monday morning, I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for work when my phone buzzed a text from Sabrina.

Sabrina: (screenshot)

Sabrina: I want you to show my brother your ass.

Espinoza: What?! No way!

Sabrina: Yes way!

Espinoza: Not going to happen.

Sabrina: If you don't Crystal will be forced to send the video of us to him.

Espinoza: You wouldn't.

Sabrina: Lol

Sabrina: You better believe it.

Espinoza: That's so fucked up.

Espinoza: How the hell am I supposed to do it, just walk up and drop trou?

Sabrina: Take him for a workout, when back at his place get a cramp or something, ask him to massage it.

Espinoza: Sigh, this sounds like a porno movie.

Sabrina: Keep up the attitude and it will be.

Espinoza: Not happening.

Sabrina: Just do what you're told, I will talk to my baby bro this week and I better hear you did it.

Espinoza: Fine.

Me: Well that's a fascinating conversation.

Sabrina: Right.

Me: I assume I should play along.

Sabrina: ;) <3

Sabrina: Where you eating lunch and what time? I need to tell her so she can 'run into' you, she said it'd look weird if she just went to your shop or barracks.

Me: She's right, tell her I plan on eating at mainside chowhall around 1130.

Sabrina: Thank you baby bro!

Me: I've been a good sport about this whole thing, right?

Sabrina: Yes.

Me: Good, I want something.

Sabrina: What?

Me: You! Not Crystal, not Espinoza, just you and me. Come up during week and spend the night. Hell, Crystal can 'visit' Espinoza or something.

A minute or two went by before I got a reply.

Sabrina: I love that idea, how about Thursday?

Me: Perfect.

I made a thumbs up sign with my toothbrush still in my mouth and took a bathroom mirror selfie and sent it to her.

Sabrina: You're such a dork.

Me: Yeah, but you love me.

Sabrina: I do, now send me a good pic.

I was wearing cammie bottoms and a standard dark green t-shirt. I played along, put my toothbrush down and took off my shirt, then unbuttoned my trousers and pulled the sides wide until you could see my black sport briefs underneath. I took another quick selfie and sent it away.

Sabrina: Yum!

A second later a reply pic came from Sabrina, she was standing in front of the mirror wearing a dark blue pencil skirt and a sheer white bra, her hair was done up on top of her head and one hand was on her hip while she smiled.

Me: You're so beautiful.

Sabrina: Blushing.

Sabrina: Think of me throughout the day.

Me: Always.

I finished getting ready and went about my day like normal, I made sure to pay attention to the clock and at lunch time I found myself parking at the chowhall at 1128. I got out of my car and played with my phone for a minute, I figured that'd give Espinoza a chance to time our 'accidental meeting.' I started walking toward the front door and out of the corner of my eye I saw a body heading on an intercept. As she got closer, I casually looked up.

"Sergeant Espinoza, how you doing?"

"Good Sergeant Law, how have you been?"

"Great, doing lunch I see."

"Of course, you too?"

"Yep, want to eat together?"

"Sure, I was flying solo but a battle buddy sounds good."

We fell in step and went inside, each of us grabbed a tray and loaded up on food. I got some rotisserie chicken with rice and vegetables and a chocolate chip cookie with an ice tea to drink. She went with spaghetti and garlic bread with a small salad and ice tea too. We paid and found an empty booth and slid inside to eat. Keeping it light, we chatted about our jobs and inconsequential matters. This was our first time we'd ever spent with just each other, always before it'd been in a group of friends or something.

Halfway through the meal she asked me, "So what are you doing tonight?"

"Just going to go hit the gym after work."

"Me too, want to go together?"

"Sure, what's today for you?"

"Cardio, you?"

"Chest, but I could do a run there and back if you want."

"That sounds perfect. I can meet you at your barracks after work, around five?"

"Sounds good, I'm in Bravo- 101."

Great, I'm in Bravo- 415. I knew we were in the same barracks but I didn't know your room number. I'll come to you and we can stretch, then run to gym, workout and then run back."

"Sounds like a plan."

I fought to keep the smile off my face, I didn't want to give away that I knew why she'd invited me. Even though my sister sent me the text I wondered how far Espinoza would really go. Would she really find a way to show me her ass? We finished our lunch and left. I spent the rest of my day feeling a little giddy. Deciding to tease my sister I sent her a text.

123456...8