The Sibling Code Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking that as my cue I moved from her side to between her legs and pressed inside her. She immediately calmed down as I started grinding into her. We went slower this time and our eyes met as I used her for my pleasure. Once again, she started whimpering into her gag as I pushed harder and harder into her. We lasted a while but before I finished, we'd both cum again.

I climbed off her, grabbed my clothes and left the room to go clean up as the girls untied her. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out Crystal and Sabrina were standing there. I towelled off and dressed as they traded places with me and took a shower together. Walking toward the living room I found Espinoza sitting on the couch wearing pink lace panties and a white t-shirt.

"Hello," I said.

She buried her head in the couch as I took a seat opposite her.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that happened," she said.

I grinned with a small shrug, "I had fun. You telling me you didn't?"

"That's not the point," she moaned lifting her head up.

"What is?"

"I'm not used to the first time a guy sees me naked my legs are spread wide open and I have a freaking ballgag in my mouth."

"Yeah, I guess that is more of a third date kind of thing."

She barked a small laugh before she stopped and glared at me, "I'm serious."

"I am too."

"Do you even know how embarrassing this is for me?"

"Why?"

"What?" she asked.

"Why? Why is it embarrassing? Do you think I'm going to tell people?"

"No, but..."

"Then why is it embarrassing?" I asked. "Is it me, did you not want to have sex with me?"

"No, it's just..."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. It's embarrassing, did you enjoy it? Because even though you were gagged you seem to be a screamer and you seemed to enjoy it."

Her face turned red, "That's not the point, I don't just do what we did with anybody."

"I don't think you do."

"But..."

"Shut up."

Shocked she froze, "Uhmmm, what?"

"I said shut up."

I stood up and moved until I was standing directly in front of her. Eyes wide she looked up at me.

"Spread your legs," I commanded.

"Bu..."

"Quit talking," I said. "Now spread your legs."

Swallowing, she did what I told her and leaned back then spread her legs.

My eyes studied her body as she lay there. Her nipples were hard and she was breathing hard so I knew she was excited. I suspected she liked to be told what to do and so far, I'd been right.

"I don't want to hear any more bullshit about being embarrassed or whatever. If I do, the next time you work out with me, afterward you'll find your cute little ass hogtied in your panties for the rest of the night. Got it?"

"I don't have to do what you tell me."

"But you will," I said.

Her lips compressed, she glared at me. I just stared back and finally she gave a small grudging nod.

Taking a seat again, "Did you enjoy it?"

"What? The sex?"

"And me seeing you having your legs spread and a ballgag in your mouth," I replied.

We locked gazes for a few seconds.

"Yes," she whispered softly.

"Me too. I'm actually glad the first time I saw you naked was like that. It's something different."

Biting her lip, she blushed and turned her head down.

"Although I should've taken some pictures. Remind me later and we will."

Her eyes went wide but she didn't say anything and gave me another small nod.

"I told Crystal about the book."

Her head snapped up and she looked at me quizzically, "The book?"

I pointed on myself to where I knew her tattoo was, "The weekend they first saw you, I recognized the tattoo and told the girls. I know they went and bought a copy, pretty sure they liked it.

I could tell by the expressions flashing through her face that she understood the implications. She realized now that she'd been hunted by Crystal and Sabrina from the beginning.

*****

(Espinoza)

You little bitches," I growled giving a frustrated shake of my shoulders.

Their hands tightened for a second making sure I didn't get away before they resumed tying me up. One, Crystal I think, held my hands together while Sabrina wrapped the soft rope around my wrists.

I could take either one in a fair fight, but the problem was they didn't play fair. They always came at me together and I'd been tied up by the both of them more times in the last few weeks than I'd ever been tied up in my life so far. Truth to tell I could probably take both of them, the problem was the fight I'd have to put up would actually hurt one or both. Besides, I was finding out I was surprisingly submissive and was constantly turned on by the both of them.

My mind wandered as I thought back to the start of the day.

We drove to visit my older brother on his ranch. Jesse was three years older than me and had invited me to go horseback riding whenever I wanted. I'd mentioned it to the girls and told them there would some good mountain trails and they'd screamed and jumped at the chance. We'd been planning this all week and we were now on our way.

We took Sabrina's SUV, she drove and I was behind her, while Crystal was in the front passenger seat and Brad was beside me in the back. I glanced over at him, thankful my sunglasses hid my staring. As always, he damn near took my breath away. He was very good looking and while he knew it, he never flaunted it or seemed to have an ego. He was always laid back and seemed to just watch everything that was going on around him. When I first saw him, I thought he was a little slow, until I noticed his eyes were always moving, watching, evaluating everything around him. More than once I'd seen him move toward a situation before anybody else even realized there was one. It was part of what made him so good looking, he had that quiet confidence you see in people who know their value. He never tried to prove himself at the expense of others.

Right now, he was dressed in blue jeans, a black sleeveless button up shirt with a Celtic cross on the back, and Nike sneakers. He was wearing dark sunglasses and when he noticed me looking at him, he smiled and reached over to tickle my side.

I shrieked and batted his hand away. He already knew from very close and personal experience how ticklish I was. Crystal and Sabrina laughed at our antics and then turned up the music and rolled down the windows. I held up two fingers in a V and pointed at my eyes then his. Then made a point of scooting toward the window. He laughed and held up his hands in mock surrender, exaggerating as he shifted away from me. He faced forward but kept that evil little grin on his face and I knew he was just waiting for another moment to tickle me.

I loved his playful side, in fact I loved it in all three of them. He started chatting with the girls up front and I relaxed as I watched Crystal stick her arm out the window and glide her hand through the air. She saw me looking at her and lifted her eyebrows teasingly while looking at my legs. I sighed, us girls were dressed in what Crystal referred to as "sexy cowgirl" but what I'm sure anybody else would describe as "slutty cowgirl." I was sure that if I wore this outfit within 100 yards of a school, I'd get arrested for solicitation to minors and be labeled a sex offender. I'd originally worn a more conservative outfit that had still been, in my opinion, very sexy, but as soon as I'd walked into their place, they had stripped me and "forced" me to change. Okay, maybe the force was more peer pressure than actual force but the personality on both these little bitches made their peer pressure very hard to say no against. So now I was wearing a pair of cutoff shorts that showed more of my ass than my bikini did with the top button undone and they'd rolled the it over once so the side of my red g-string panty was visible. A short sleeve white button up shirt that didn't have any buttons done, they'd taken the bottoms and tied them in a bow below my chest so now I was showing all kinds of cleavage and wasn't wearing a bra either. I had a white cowboy hat and black boots to complete the ensemble. My hair was in a ponytail since I expected the day's events to be rowdy and I wanted something that wouldn't make me look like a homeless person by the end of the day.

If my outfit was bad, Crystal and Sabrina were even worse. Both had their hair in ponytails like me, both wore the same type of sunglasses, boots, and cowgirl hats. Crystal had on a denim miniskirt that barely covered her panties, and only when she was standing up. When she sat down, anybody near her could see the bright pink of her underwear. She had a black tank top that had the midriff cut out so high that you could just see underboob. Sabrina had a matching skirt and top but her tanktop was white and two sizes two small. Since she had the largest tits of all three of us, they threatened to burst free at any moment. At a casual glance I could make out the color difference of her pink nipples through the shirt.

As we'd all dressed, I wasn't sure if the girls thought we were going horseback riding or to shoot a porn video. Despite my trepidation at our outfits it was satisfying to see Brad's eyes nearly pop out of his head when we opened the door this morning. A growing part of me was enjoying the wild and reckless fun these girls had all the time.

We made the rest of the trip without any further hijinks and pulled into my brothers ranch 45 minutes later.

Introductions were made and I watched my brother, Jesse, practically start drooling as he met the girls. Once I even noticed him staring at me with unusual intensity but I ignored it and grabbed a small bag of our stuff from the car. When I turned around, I'd caught Jesse staring at my ass. He looked away really quick so I pretended not to notice but inwardly I was a little flattered. Hiding my grin, I made sure to put a little more sway in my hips and even bent over to fix my boots when I was sure he could see the extra cleavage. Each time I acted like I didn't see him but out of the corner of my eye I watched him staring at me a lot.

We made our way to the stables and Jesse introduced everyone to the horses they'd be riding. I had experience but when I'd asked the three of them, they'd confessed to having never ridden a horse before so Jesse made sure to give them very gentle horses to ride.

Jesse brought out some saddles and showed them how to put them on and care for the horses. In no time we were on a trail riding into the mountains. The two boys rode side by side allowing me, Crystal, and Sabrina to talk as we rode. The trail was only wide enough for two horses but they rode front and back to each other so by riding between them we were staggered and could all talk. The sun was nice and the smell of rich loam and pine trees filled the air. We rode for a little more than an hour before we came out of the woods to a small lake.

Once we got to a picnic area by the lake we dismounted and tied the horses. Jesse showed them how to care for the horses and we made sure they were watered and tied in an area of fresh grass.

After the horses were settled, we took our lunch out of the saddlebags. Jesse had brought a blanket that he laid down and we sat around the edges while eating Italian subs with potato salad and a bottled water each.

"This is a great place you have," Brad said. "Right next to some beautiful scenery. Thanks for having us."

Jesse had his mouth full so he just nodded. I watched his eyes flick back and forth between all of us girls, they rested on my legs. Once I looked down, I realized that sitting Indian style probably let him see a peek of my panties from the side of my shorts. After a second, he looked up but I made sure I was looking at the girls so he wouldn't know I'd caught him. A flush went through my body.

Swallowing, Jesse waved a hand at the lake, "Every time I think I'll get bored or that this will get old I ride up here and it takes my breath away. I live close enough to the city that I can get my fill of whatever I want there too."

Brad and the girls nodded. It was true, Jesse was less than fifteen minutes outside the city limits. I loved his ranch, it was close enough to the city to allow him to get his "fix" of city life, yet far enough away to enjoy solitude. The rest of lunch we talked about the horses and how he lived out here. My brother worked as an air traffic controller at the major airport only 30 minutes away. He made good enough money to have this place and half a dozen horses and other animals that he loved. During the conversation, I caught him peeking a few more times and once I even shifted my leg into a stretched-out position just to see if he'd look. I was sure it showed way more of my panties and I pretended to worry about a cramp as I dug my thumbs into my thigh. Sure enough, Jesse watched my inside leg and even picked up a bottle near me in a subtle effort to get a better look.

When we finished and cleaned up Crystal stood up and dusted off her butt. Jesse was much less discreet about looking at her ass than he was peeking at me.

Crystal looked around, "Are we going swimming or what?"

The rest of us looked at each other mutely.

Crystal rolled her eyes and shrugged, "Sissies," she muttered.

Without a care she untied her top and shrugged out of her shirt, tossing it to the side. Then she stepped out of her boots and unbuttoned her shorts tugging them over her ass and letting them drop to the ground. Looking over her shoulder as everybody watched she slipped her panties off and walked toward the water.

I glanced around, Brad and Jesse were watching her but Sabrina looked at me with a small smile and stood up. Holding out her hand to me she waited until I grabbed it and lifted me to a standing position.

Acting indifferent, I started to undress with Sabrina. Inside my heart was pounding. I was stripping in front of my brother. A weird mixture of emotions ran through my body. Not the least disturbing was excitement. I looked over at Jesse and our eyes met. He didn't even pretend to look away so I made sure to face him. I didn't meet his eyes but I made sure he had a good view as I methodically took off all my clothes. When I was finally naked, I looked up and saw he was still watching me. I doubt he ever stopped. I pointedly looked at his clothes and he took the hint. As he got up, I saw him look at Sabrina and cast an admiring glance up and down her body.

By this time, both Brad and Jesse were undressing and I followed Sabrina toward the water where Crystal was waiting for us. Once together we all looked back to see both men stripped and walking toward us.

Holding hands, we daintily stepped into the water side-by-side. The water was cool while the hot midday sun beat down on us. Quickly moving to deeper water, we were at waist deep when the boys caught up to us.

Sabrina was in the middle and Brad moved between her and Crystal separating them and then holding each of their hands. I looked over at Jesse and he watched them but then looked at me. I held up a hand and he took it as we kept wading out.

I kept my face neutral as Jesse wove his fingers in mine. I pretended it was nothing, that we were just playing in the water and the nudity was no big deal but my mouth was dry and I could barely think straight. Every time I looked over, Jesse's eyes were on me. I liked when guys looked at me but this was different, it was wild and forbidden and my body flushed with excitement. His eyes would flick up on occasion and meet mine, his smile never wavered and he never tried to hide the fact he was checking me out. He openly stared at my body and it was obvious in his expression that it was not with brotherly affection.

A wave of water hit us and I sputtered. Looking over I saw the rest had separated and were no longer holding hands. I was so fixated with Jesse I hadn't even noticed. Now they were playing in the water and Crystal had taken advantage of my distraction and splashed both of us.

After that it was game on. We took to teasing and messing around. Everybody was splashing or trying to sneak up and dunk everyone else.

When we started it was innocent, but then Crystal went behind Sabrina and grabbed her boobs while pushing her over. After that it became a grab fest. My brother grabbed my ass and tits multiple times in a "playful" manner and I may have done a little groping on him in return. I felt special because I was the only one who was molested by everybody.

Feeling a little playful myself I jumped up as Jesse came near me wrapping my legs around his waist. The move caught him off guard and his mouth opened in surprise just as I pushed my chest forward. We both fell over and under the water I felt his lips wrap around the nipple that I'd thrown into his face. For the briefest second, he lightly bit the tip before we broke apart. I came up laughing, with him right behind me looking worried as he broke the water. I splashed him so he'd know I wasn't mad and a smile broke his face.

"It's on," he said, jumping forward to catch me.

I shrieked and turned to get away as his hands grabbed my waist. My momentum and the water allowed me to slip from his grasp but as his hands came down, they cupped my pussy for a split second. I was shocked as I faced him but thankfully, we were in over waist deep water so nobody caught his actions and I quickly acted normal.

I wasn't sure what was happening but as we got out of the water his hand moved to my ass to "guide me and make sure I didn't trip" and I didn't say anything. It was hard to argue when I was enjoying his touch.

We got to our blanket, for a while we lay there enjoying the sun and letting it dry our bodies. Soon we got up and by unspoken consent got dressed. Everybody stayed silent, but it wasn't awkward, just relaxing as we enjoyed each other's presence. We mounted the horses and began the ride home.

When we got back, we pulled all the gear off and the girls and I brought everything to the barn while Jesse had Brad come with him to brush the horses down and let them roam free in the pasture.

That's when they got me.

I'd just put a saddle on a bench when they grabbed me. In seconds I was topless and my hands were being tied behind my back.

I blew out an exasperated breath, "Really? Here?"

I tried to wiggle my arms but as usual, they really knew how to tie a girl up.

Sabrina held my arms while Crystal bent down and undid my shorts, pulling them down and off in seconds. She left my boots on and they walked me right back to the saddle I'd just put down. Having me sit on it in reverse they were able to tie my hands to the saddle horn as I gave them frustrated glares.

"What the hell?" I said.

There wasn't enough time to mess around, my brother would be back in a few minutes and this was sure to get his attention.

After they finished my hands, they each grabbed an ankle and brought it back and behind me, using straps they bound my feet to the saddle horn too. I was forced to sit straight as my hands and ankles practically met. When they finished, they stood back as I squirmed futilely. After a few seconds of smiling at me, Crystal grabbed a small strip of cloth of a nearby shelf and wrapped it around my head blindfolding me.

"This isn't funny, you need to let me go."

"I'm sure Brad will be along in a few minutes and he'll let you go," Crystal said.

"You may have to give him a blowjob, but it's not like you haven't done it before," Sabrina added.

"And if Jesse walks in?"

"Who knows, it may still cost you a blowjob," Crystal laughed.

My mouth dropped but both girls giggled.

"Let's go see what the boys are up to," Sabrina said.

Seconds later I heard their footsteps leave the barn.

Silence enveloped me. Once they left, I quit trying to get free. I had to put on a show but I liked the games they played. I wasn't sure who I wanted to be found by more, Brad or Jesse.

1...345678