The Sidecar Tales 06 - Rana & Sumita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puzzled, I asked, "So what's the problem?"

Somehow, wearing only the wet-faced tears and nothing else, she put her hand on her hips, and managed to look indignant, saying, "Because I have to answer by tomorrow, and I have to send them a deposit in a couple of weeks, and then come up with the first year's tuition and fees and I have to go there and live, and I don't have any money! That's why."

Softening, and flowing back into my arms, she said, nudely, "So hold me, Tom, and, when your big cock grows, make love to me again."

I will never understand women, but I knew I could short-circuit this problem.

"Pretty girl, just repeat after me, OK?"

She looked up, and, damn it, I started to harden, which she was sure to feel.

"OK, here we go. Repeat this. Your friend and lover, Tom Cattus, will pay for all your expenses at school, for the first year, including summers."

I watched her jaw open, and, just for a moment, she looked like a landed trout, gasping for water to breathe.

"Well," I said, "I'm waiting. Go ahead, repeat it."

Sumita, in a very small voice, said, "My friend and lover, Tom Cattus ..."

She started snuggling into my arms, and letting her hands rest on the crotch of my trousers, which were tented out by my erection.

"He's going to pay for all my expenses at school ..."

She lifted one teen breast for me to kiss, which I did, just very lightly.

"...for the first year, including summers."

I said, "So, what's the problem now?"

Sumita said, "Do you know how much they want every year? And I'll have to have a place to live, food, insurance, clothes, and a new computer, and ... all kinds of ... lots of stuff."

I said, grinning again, "Yep. All covered, as of now. Call them tomorrow morning, and I'll have the money transferred by noon."

Sumita said, "You can afford to do this?"

"Yep," I replied.

Sumita slithered off my lap and, naked as the classic jaybird, dashed downstairs to the living room, where Rana was waiting.

Sumita apparently gabbled out what I had said—in Hindi, I think—and simultaneously explained the college programs, and the expenses, and went on and on and on. It took about ten to fifteen minutes for her to run down.

Sumita finally said (in English), gasping for breath, "I'll bet you never realized about Tom, did you?"

Rana smiled, as she said, "I knew all about our Tom, from the moment he entered me and caused my first cum, Sumita. Ahhh, he held back his lust, so that I could be feeling my whole body's pleasurings. Plus, there was a man who did not need to work, and who helps out women in distress, and yet, one who can take women's directions and not feel dominated. So, our Tom has decided to make your college dreams come true. That is in his character, in his make-up as a man."

Then, she added, "Now you have come to tell me this good news, and you now being naked, so, of course, you were displaying yourself to our Tom, and now he is showing us his big erection. So, my niece, will you now be showing our Tom your lovely body and your skill at lover-making?"

Sumita twinkled, both and her and at me, and said, "Oh, Aunty, help me, please."

"Then you must first apologize to Tom's pe-nis, for causing it to erect without making your body available for it to be within you. I suggest to begin by kissing. Not suck, just kiss, but be liquid. Tom may wish to recline here, with his bead between my thighs, as you begin to pleasure him."

Sumita was a love-making expert already, and she took to sexy instruction like the duck takes to water. My hard cock was further hardened by wet, slurpy kissing; by tongue-swirling; by quick sucks; but mainly by intense attention to its knob-head.

In a few minutes, as Rana's hands roamed around my suddenly naked body—how did that happen?—she gave Sumita more instructions. She said, "You must be leaning over our lover, and letting his high pe-nis caress your belly and the top of your opening for sex. You must also caress him with your breasts, which are now larger than mine, and of which I am surely jealous."

This being accomplished, I began to lunge my lower body, trying to wedge my cock into her pussy.

Rana continued, laughing, "Ohh, he wants inside of you, so he can shoot his man-seed into your young body. I am so jealous of your young firmness, and so I will be telling you that it is time to mount our lover, and push your lovely body onto his large staff. Do this now, and let us loudly hear the pleasure that it causes you."

Sumita poised over my cock, and then sank down on it, in one slow movement. There was no reason for in-and-out adjustments, because she was so wet that one complete motion did it all. She hips met mine, as her eyes rolled up in her head, and she groaned in pleasure, clasping at my shaft with her pussy muscles.

"Oh, look, our lover is seeing you have your first orgasm, as you cause his pleasure. Now you must be giving yourself over completely to his pleasure and to yours. I am so jealous of your liquid yoni right now, as I wish it was my yoni and was receiving his stiff manhood. You must be using your hips, and not thinking of anything save your orgasms and pleasure, as you seduce our lover."

Sumita danced for me, without music, rolling her young hips and things, and performing sensual movements with her belly. Her breasts bobbed and swayed, and her eyes were alternately opened, rolled back in her head, or closed, as she generated a cum about once ever half minute.

My orgasm started getting near, as I couldn't take much more of this sensual stimulation. Plus, Rana was leaned forward, to stare intently at the union between Sumita's body and mine ... which, incidently, dangled her mature breasts and nipples directly at my nose and lips.

Rana called out, "You will be showing him how much you love his body and his hard cock, by having one long, loud orgasm as he empties his manhood into you. Now, girl, scream out now!"

I shouted and ejaculated, lost in my own orgasm, and in her vaginal clutching, which stimulated me to keep cuming and thrusting and cumming, until there was nothing more left.

Laying there between Sumita's thighs—when had that shift taken place—as she gasped and strained with sexual aftershocks, Rana again took my overly-sensitive, softening cock, and held it in her mouth, while her breasts dangled, and she violently frigged herself with her free hand, the other supporting herself. She only stopped when my cock nearly retreated into my body cavity.

I looked up at Sumita, and I smiled, saying, "You'll do so well in school. If Rana says 'OK,' I'll take you to school and help set you up in your first apartment. If you still like school, after the first year, I'll pay for all the other years, too ... assuming that you don't get a grant or something like that ... which you very likely will."

I'm not at all sure how I made it back upstairs, and into their bedroom. But I do know that, for the next few months, while I did chores at the motel and toured around the area, I had four lovely breasts and two lovely pussies available to my lips, tongue, hands and my cock, as often as THEY pleased.

I survived, somehow.