The Signal

Story Info
The fun we had did have limits.
2.3k words
2.24
11.3k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I married right after high school. She was just 18 and I had been out 2 years so I was nearly 21. Jennifer is more than pretty. She is called beautiful by everyone, because she is. And sexually she is a bomb shell. Big full high set breasts with upturned nipples that show even through her bras sometimes. Slim sexy waist that blooms into full flaring hips and nice shapely legs. Her belly flattens down into the V between her legs where her woman hood easily shows in the thin pants women ware now. Jenny is sexy enough to show that beautiful sex spot between her legs.

I love it when she wears slacks that openly put her on display. The V of her woman hood showing in the slacks or shorts she is wearing and not wearing a top to cover it. And when she feels her sex even more she will wear a top with out her bra that plunges right down to the edges of her beautiful areoles and she move so they peak out and even will raise an arm letting a nipple pop out on display. I have seen her lean far enough forward where they both fell out completely on display for all to see. And continue talking as if totally unaware they are showing.

I have seen her do it twice at house parties with groups of our friends. And have watched my buddies gap openly at them hanging bare in front of them. I teased her about it and she admitted she did it on purpose. I ask her why.

"Kyle wanted to see them out and bare, so I showed him. I told him I would so everybody knew it was coming."

"Well they loved it."

"And you? Were you upset?"

"Babe, you know how proud of you I am. No I loved it. Are you willing to do it again?"

"To show off my tits for them? Sure I can do that."

"A bunch of the guys are coming over to swim. I told them you lay out nude til about 6pm."

"Kyle and the usual bunch are coming over?"

"Ya, and maybe a few others. Would you be willing to let them catch you in the nude?"

She grinned at me.

"You really want them to see all of me? Shall I spread for them big and wide when I stand up and give them a really good look a her?"

"That would be very sexy. Maybe you could stay and swim with them."

"David, do you want them to all fuck me?"

"That does sound like fun."

"How about if I stay long enough for them to begin to get touchy? Maybe let a few feel them just a bit?"

"And long enough for Kyle to finger you."

"You want me to let Kyle to finger me?"

"Yes."

"You know if I let Kyle finger me I will let him fuck me."

"After they get touchy and you know they are very close to taking you for them to fuck. Go inside and tell Kyle to come in to the restroom. Then let him finger you."

"And I can let him fuck me?"

"You can't take too long or you'll have lots of company in there."

"How touchy can I let them get?"

"Well I'd like to say they all should get to feel them, but that will get you gang banged."

"Will you let them all have me?"

"Yes, I will. Everyone of them balls deep up in you."

"David you perv. You'd let them all fuck your wife?"

"Jen. you are so sexy and beautiful I could not deny any man the chance to enjoy you."

"That is so sexy David. Thank you. Are you sure I can let Kyle?"

"That is up to you. If he come right back it will be fine. If he spends some time I will keep the others out as long as I can, If you take too long others will fuck you too."

"I know. Is this so you can fuck Anna?"

"No, I have no interest in Anna."

"David, Anna would love to fuck you, she has said so."

"Nope not about Anna. This is you and Kyle. I know he excites you."

Jen was out by the pool nude and I knew it was time for the guys to come. I was sure she was going to let them catch her out there. Then the cars pulled up in our driveway. Three of them and several men in each. 12 guys got out of the three cars and headed toward the side fence gate. Kyle in the lead.

I watched as they filed out into the pool area and my naked wife sat up to greet them. Jen acted calm and cool as she could be fully on complete display for 12 of her friends husbands. I could see them all chatting happily with my nude wife. The men all stripped off to swim suit and began getting in the pool, most needed to because of erections showing.

They played around in the pool for maybe a good twenty minutes before much of anything began to happen. Kyle started it, when he caught Jen up close and kissed her long and hard. And his hands found her bare breasts. I could see his hand go down between them and knew he'd found her sex. Brian Mason came up behind her and right up against her back. His left hand came around and took her breast firmly in his hand with his right hand he turned her head back around to him and his mouth covered hers.

They began moving her over to the ladder beside them. Three of the guys had gotten out and were standing at the edge ready to take her as they lifted her to the ladder. All three had removed their swim trunks and had erections waiting for her. They had a matt laid out ready to place her on it. Kyle and Brian moved her right over to the ladder where they stood. They lifted her arms up for the guys to take her.

Jen moved easily up the ladder toward them as they pulled up up by her arms. As she came near the top of the ladder she looked up at the three helping her out of the pool and saw they were nude and ready for sex with her.

"Oh My God, what are you doing?"

They took her gently over to the matt. And eased her to her back on the air matt. Kyle and Brian followed them so the five of them settled around her.

"We are only going to do what you want us to do. Once this starts it will be for us all to enjoy. You understand right. David told you not to wait too long because this would happen."

The three who took her out of the pool and lay her on the matt had her held gently, one had her arms above her head and the others each had a foot pulling her legs wide apart her beautiful sex fully exposed for them Kyle got down between her spread thighs his erection pointed right at her sex.

"Jen you knew we were going to do this when you kept playing in the pool. When you gave me your sex, letting me finger you and Brian had your tit and kissed you. You gave us permission. And David told us you would. He wants us to all have you."

"Oh My God, Yes, Yes."

And I knew Kyle had his cock up in her belly.

"Oh God Kyle your cock feels so good. Fuck me harder."

"I won't last long the others are waiting. You need to let them all enjoy you Jen."

"Oh Kyle I will, all of you up in me doing it with me."

He came quickly and Brian was up inside of her.

"Oh yes Brian your cock feels really good. You know Kyle fucks Sara all the time.?"

"Yes and you feel as good as I dreamed, Jen. Yes I know Kyle fucks my wife all the time and I fuck Anna when I want. But I have always wanted you. Mack is up next for you Baby and his little Sidney is best next to you."

"You fuck Sidney too?"

"Oh ya lots of guys fuck little Sidney, but she loves black cocks. David needs to take you down to the Garden. Sidney dances down there and they fuck her."

"Would I look good on stage down there?"

"I'd love to see you with a BBC up inside you, Jen."

Brian came and Mack took his place in my wife. Kyle came walking into our house with the biggest grin on his face.

"I have wanted to fuck that Jennifer every since high school."

"Shit I forgot you did date Jen a few times back in school."

"Ya I had thoughts big beautiful tits out several times. I even had my finger in her pussy once. The night after you got her cherry I had her out and she was going to let me have her but she was still bleeding and she sucked me off instead. God her pussy is so fine."

"Yours is only her second cock ever. Brian the her third, Mack is fourth, Jerry fifth and Patrick is in her now."

"I am like Brian and would love to see her down on stage at the Garden. Sidney is so sexy. But they got her now. She is a complete BBC whore. You fucked Sid back in the day before Jen, right."

"Ya, Sid and I had a pretty good thing going for a while and she is as good in the sack as it gets until Jen. She has a killer body and loves to fuck. She had begun fucking the brothers even back then. She needs a black husband. I really think Jen might enjoy the Garden."

"Well Jen is about to finish the round one trial. Jimmie is fucking her now and he is number ten. God David I really didn't think you'd let us all fuck her."

"Jennifer has been talking for months about me dropping her off down to Carl's Place and letting her go in alone to play. I come in a hour later and see how she's doing. If some guy is really getting close to fucking her we have a signal set up to stop it. I figured letting this happen if I want to let it go and some guy takes her home to fuck I can let it happen now if I want."

"So you thinking about letting her play some? Will she let me fuck her more do you think?"

"You better get back out there now it looks like the guys have begun round two already."

"Ya, Brian is back up inside of her."

The play out by our pool continued for another 3 hours. I had a few beers and visited with various guys as the came inside from the fun they'd had with my wife. Nothing seemed to change much after Jen became sexually active with the guys. She was still the wonderful loving wife she had always been, but sexier. We still partied some and my wife loves to dance.

A few weeks after her fun at our pool Jen suggested a signal when she was dancing with some one that turned her on. If she was getting very turned on and things were headed for something more than we might want to happen I was to send a text with a special ring tone and it was time for us to go. We agreed on it. We partied several nights and Jen danced with lots of guys and finally I used the signal one night and we met by the door. Jen giggled and blushed.

"I began to think you were going to let him fuck me. He wanted me to go home with him."

"Did you want to do it?"

"Oh, no, I don't know it was exciting to think about. That you might let him have me."

A few nights after we were in the same club and she seemed to be having a very good time. The young man she was spending most of her time with was very young. No more than maybe 23 and he was putting the full press on her. He had even had a hand up under her blouse a couple of times and I knew they were bare. She had let him have them and while he had them they had kissed several times.

I saw him go to the rest room and I got a text.

"He wants me to go home with him. But he has a room mate. They share everything I have to agree to let his mate fuck me too. Their girl friends are gone this week. Both are white, both couples are engaged. They both plan to marry this summer."

"And they fuck each others girl friends?"

"Each others wives to be."

"Wow cool, you said the girls are white?"

"The room mate is black."

"What do you want to do?"

"Let it play out and when time to leave comes? You could signal me?"

She went back to dancing with her young man and I had a few more beers. His hands were all over her and her little V was snug up on the large bulge in his pants. Her hips working hard against it. Time was nearing for the close of the club. I saw Jen glance my way several times.

Finally I got a text.

"Are you going to signal me?"

"No."

"I am to go with him?"

"And do both of them?"

"Yes, be home tomorrow night."

I saw her stumble out her hand in his. I saw him kiss her several times before he put her into a nice late model sedan. And he took my wife to his apt to fuck her. My cock was very hard. I wanted them to fuck her. And I drove home.