All Comments on 'The Silence'

by LiterallyLezzy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start.

I enjoyed reading your story, you should continue it.

Silent92Silent92almost 11 years ago

Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Interesting and sexy story, but some of the wording reads as if your first language is not English, though in other parts English is used well.

For example, "Forgive me for the late. Baby, fell on slumber waiting for you." -- "the late" and "fell on slumber" are phrases that would not be used in that form in English. One might say: "Forgive me for being late", or "Forgive me for answering late", or "Forgive me for the delay". One might say "I fell asleep", or "I fell into a slumber", or "I was slumbering",

There were some other places with odd wordings as well.

BahamaBahamaalmost 11 years ago
Great start

That was an awesome start . Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bittersweet

It was hard to read because of the english, sometimes I couldn't get the gist of what you were saying, other times I couldn't get into the story because it took me out of the story trying to decipher your meaning. You have great story ideas, but you really need an editor. This story has a lot of potential though. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

brilliant chapter 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoying the story!

I agree about the sentence structure, but I was wondering if it was deliberate. The story set in the future, or a slightly different time and place..... I think I did notice some spelling mistakes, though this story has intrigued me enough not to worry about them! Keep going, please!

dynomite01dynomite01almost 11 years ago
Decent start

You're off to a decent start, but as others mentioned the grammar issues distracted me and made it more difficult to get into and to follow. With better editing it would have been much better. Keep it up but get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great start to the story

Definitely an interesting and gripping start, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that English isn't your first language - in a way it adds a bit of mysteriousness but later does start to get in the way. Very enjoyable, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
careful!!!

I think it's a great idea but it's way to short to be a good story. The spelling errors were atrocious. All in all I loved the idea of it bu I'd develope the protagonists characterization before introducing the love interest so that you get the reader to be even sorrier for her and wish happiness for her. I'd suggest revising this story, lengthening it, and resubmitting it.

Thanks R

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
I like the story

It was really hard to stay focused on it though. Not only is the sentence structure and grammar hard to read but the swapping between American English and Brittish English was even worse. I thought the story was based in England till you popped up with Seattle and Olympia as the location.

The story line was wonderful... So keep writing. :)

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please...

Take some English courses and use the Literotica volunteer editor program. Good for you for writing, but until you improve, it's unreadable. Get help and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

This story needs another chapter. What happened next? Did she every get her memory back? And what happened in her pass? So could you please write a chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous