All Comments on 'The Silken Slit of the Empress Ch. 03'

by RobynBee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4936 months ago

Sensual enough in its own right, useful interlude in the arc of your story. Keep them coming.

SimplyJamesDSimplyJamesD6 months ago

Fantastic episode. Leo needed to ground himself, recover some normality in the strange world that he now finds himself. Surprised that Helena was so isolated-it's good for her to have Leo around to remind her that being the guard of the Empress is a soldier's job, and she has earned that title. Really looking forward to follow-on chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This a great series. Even if you removed the erotic content, it would still be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm really enjoying your story. It is possibly the best thing I've read on Literotica in a very long time.

mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

The relationship between Leo and Helena deepens as they run and train. Leo's anger at the sexism and at Helena shows another dimension of his personality. As usual, good writing, external and internal dialogue, a nice view of the scenery, and the thought of Leo and Helena bathing and being intimate.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i love the story so far!

fafhrd09fafhrd094 months ago

I spent a couple of decades doing armored sport combat in the Society for Creative Anachronism; I loved practicing with a shortsword and pilum. Simulated weapons, but real armor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous