All Comments on 'The Silver Fox Club'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Are You Serious?

This works fine as a story about partners who don't mind swapping. No moral judgements from me. But you spoil it with your preamble. This is not some kind of universal solution. There is no need to ponder the question you pose, the answer is obvious. Sex is just one aspect of a marriage so you learn to roll with the punches. Suck it up and be grateful for a loving partner.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Nice story.

I can see this happening. I liked the way you still ended the story with love and respect. No gang bangs or coked up sex addicted wives who suddenly want to be double penetrated. Just a couple who was in a bind and figured out a way that works for them. That is what marriage is about.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
I liked it

At 45 she is only on the verge of silver foxhood. Years of fun ahead.

L

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
I don't know,i really don't

First off swinging isn't my thing,never was,never will be

Second : where they closer to 50 or 70 ? this question is IMHO very relevant i guess you understand why

The woman having a squirting orgasm ? It has been proven by science many times that squirting just doesn't happen,it's more likely pee that gets out under pressure from the exitement mixed with her own lubrication wich brings us back to point two,lubrication dries out after menopause,i know some hormonal products can help but there are side-effects

Basically i liked your story but i would have liked a touch more realisme

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I AM JODY

As a man of 80, I can certainly relate to Jody and his problems. Very interesting story but I do wish that you would have written more of her quotes as she was undergoing her passionate experiences. It's exciting reading a woman's comments as she is having her orgasm and a definite turn on.

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
This is a fairy tale

What this is just a swingers club for seniors. Just my opinion but the majority of woman me included believe in our wedding vows. Swingers are cowards they can not hack be faithful to one person.

For the record the problem in most long marriages is lack of sex drive on the part of the female. Per my Doctor who for the record is also a female it's normal when a female can no longer bear children also I think it has do do with body image. That is why I dote something like this would work. It also has a lot do with respect. How can a woman enjoy sex when you knows the man she has spent her life with through thick and thin can not ?

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
One more thing

Why give the husband a feminine name ? Was it so it would be easier for the readers to see Jody being the sub for his wife ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More femdom crap, Fetish

Give it a # 1 Probably written by a dried up old hag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Probably belongs in Erotic couplings

They're just swingers. Nothing new. And my biggest problem was that from the very first sentence I thought this story was about lesbians. Jody is a girls name. And that fact grated on me throughout the story. I also saw no solution to their problem. They're just screwing other people, inviting disease into their lives. Swingers marriages rarely last so this was simply the road to divorce. It was not erotic or entertaining. I felt no real emotion from either of them. Just not a good read.

alcopopalcopopalmost 9 years ago
Disregard the stupid negative comments.

People seem to lack the intelligence to understand that this is a story. That's it. You like it or you don't, down to the reader but please don't criticise the writer because it's a 'swinging' story. It was all laid out and you can check out anytime you like. After over 40 yrs of marriage it's fun to read stories that stimulate and give you new ideas and fantasies. No problem there.

Well done and keep going. A few little errors but I'm not going to be so pedantic to point them out. I gave you a 5 to try and offset the small minded critics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Excellent. Keep them coming.

anon.1

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re RON (racorro)

Just want you to know I tried to respond as promised. For some reason your server rejected my message, so if you see this, "Thanks for the feedback. It helps."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: Disregard the stupid negative comments.

Yes, by all means listen to the "person" who's so insecure it can't stand it when others dare to have an opinion that differs from its own.

<P>

BTW, by your logic any comments on logic, reason, etc on any story are unwarranted. I can only presume you've NEVER watched a movie, read a story without ever having a "wait a minute" moment. The "it's fiction" argument is simplistic, superficial, and ignorant, making your attack on others' intelligence also hypocritical.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Well written but not my cup of tea...

I am not willing to concede that meeting physical needs outside of marriage makes for a stronger relationship. The swinging community has tried to sell this old saw for decades (actually centuries) yet there is no empirical evidence to support the notion.

Admittedly sexual frustration is indeed a huge problem for either partner. The notion of the wife having her need for "deep love" fulfilled by another for her own well being is akin to the husband fucking around because his wife is facing the challenges of menopause. Scratching that itch outside of the marriage may very well present far more challenges than it solves.

But, this is an erotica website and it seems to be the consensus of readers and authors and certainly Laurel and Manu that Loving Wives is not about wives that love but about wives that love only themselves. Loving Wives can also include wives who loathe and hate their husbands.

This story tries to address the issue of impotency and its effects on the woman partner in a fairly thoughtful and sensitive way yet it left me dissatisfied in its ending. So far we know that physically needs had been met in the short term but I would opine that the marriage can never be the same. Monogamy offers unique opportunities and rewards that are no longer available to this couple and in the long term who knows how the relationship will fare.

Thank you for the thoughtful and genuine attempt to craft a story that holds the interest and at the same time reflects real life and real people. You succeeded in creating real characters which made the story that much sadder for me in that I cared about the protagonists and feel a ponderous sense of loss on their behalf.

Red48beardRed48beardalmost 9 years ago
well done

i liked this one... confused because Jody was an instigator in another story and thought this was some kind of continuation... just a simple use of a familiar name!! well done characters, nice for a short story... might be a good beginning for an elongated novel length book? graded 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The First Step To Divorce

The assumptions from the story. ""It was good honey," he admitted. "She wasn't as good as you, but she was very good and as I say, very different" and "I loved Jody, but a man's ego is a fragile thing. Could he handle being told in detail how it really was?"

Why do I say the first step? A communication barrier has now been erected. By both of them. She had the best sex in ages. He hardly admitted to anything. And by saying what he did he tried assuage his wife's feelings. Was he successful? Don't know. But if he was, and the next time with another woman and her with another man and both are successful again, by not communicating eventually the barrier becomes too much to overcome.

When they both discover sex with others is always more successful than together, they are well along the path to divorce. Communication, in all it's unwanted and ugly truth has to be maintained and accepted. Then solutions talked about and agreed to.

Maybe his ego is not as fragile as she thought. Wish we knew the whole scene with Sandi. If he had issues, we don't know. Did he make a wrong assumption by not telling his wife? However, by them not talking, once discovered how great it is with others, by either, oops, the divorce is now all but done.

Yes, I know others will disagree, it's my opinion and analysis. I see nothing but bad things for this couple going forward. You have to communicate. Period. Pretty good writing but only told half a story here. Maybe a chapter two that describes what happened between Jody and Sandi. Were they successful? How does he feel? Did our couple try again sometime during the next 6 days before the next meeting. What happened? Did they have successful fulfilling sex together? Then a chapter 3 that gives your take on the outcome. Divorce, reconciliation, continuing with the club and finally open and honest communication.

The couple may love each other but grew to sexual incompatibility. Wife and I after 35 years did the same thing but found a solution that did not include others. It started with communicating.

No vote if left as is. Please continue this story line.

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
Does any one understand how insulting this fictional story is to females ?

Any woman that loves her husband would not be unfaithful. no matter if they can perform or not. My suggestion to the author is to write about single or unattached people if you want to write an erotic story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nicely written

A well-told tale, if a little suspect in morals, and a pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
total bullshit.

He can't get it up for his soul mate but can for some strange? These people have the morals of the writer, meaning none. This would end a marriage, not fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
On Target

I enjoyed the story. It was an easy read and the dialog carried it along.

The storyline was a little flat and I found myself distracted. More drama would make for a more interesting read. Otherwise it was a good start for a series. I would like to see more stories from the woman's point of view.

5x5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree with Kate12345675, this is insulting to females.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Also, I agree with @Kate12345675...

Also, I agree with @Kate12345675... this is insulting to all females!!! Not because she cheated, but because the women characters of this story are low moral persons, and it's written in a way to make all readers think all women are like them...That's what is insulting...The writer must have forgotten he or she had a mother too...1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
To help you improve

I am in your target age group so I speak from personal experience. The problem is more likely to be inability to achieve penetration rather than loss of an erection once penetration has taken place. There are pills which can help with this problem.

It is also interesting that you seem to assume that inability to achieve a full erection implies inability to climax. This is not so. The husband could achieve climax readily with a partial erection either through masturbation or stimulation by the wife. You completely ignore his needs in favour of the wife.

Finally you seem to assume that vaginal orgasm is commonplace and therefore something the wife is entitled to expect. If so, a lot of us are failing miserably.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
I don't agree with Kate 12345675

Insulting to females? Why? If you don't like the characters in the story, remember that they are only that -- characters in a story.

I find the moralising that occurs in so many comments in the LW category quite astonishing. The statistics suggest that up to one third of married partners engage in extra-marital affairs. So on the Literotica site we apparently have a lot of the other two-thirds telling the one-third that they are wrong in what they are writing about.

I might suggest that many people would think that subscribing to an erotic story website is also wrong. So, Kate and everybody else who criticises adultery stories could in turn be criticised by others for just reading the stories.

It's a matter of where you draw the line with your moralising. I draw mine at things like incest, cruelty, humiliation, etc. So I don't read those stories. I could read them and then moralise about how evil the characters are, but I don't. Somehow, I can't see that would be a very sensible thing to do.

D

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@luedon I don't think Kate is moralizing at all

In fact when you use terms like moralizing I think you are evading real issues to take a pretty superficial position.

I think that Kate was pointing out that the attitudes toward all of the women makes them into simple, easy to manipulate objects without minds, ethics, or decision making power of their own. The woman are cast by a man, perceived by men as nothing more that tits and holes and no real identities beyond that. Women are far more than their genitals and an insatiable desire for bigger or different cock. In this story they have been reduced to mere caricatures with essentially the same drives as the men.

Not so an in my experience the swinging community doesn't get this.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
palewriter, I don't think the story supports your argument

thecarolinadreamer, although a male, wrote this story in female voice and, in my opinion, did it quite well.

His female first-person character didn't look to me like a shrinking violet who was objectified by the male characters. And I don't see that a story with a lead female character who takes a sexually active role is any more objectifying women than a story about a sexually active male character objectifies men.

It didn't seem to me that anybody in the story was taken advantage of or put down in any way. Kate's condemnation of the story seems to be brought about by sensitivity to any situation where a married woman enjoys a sexual relationship outside marriage. (She didn't like my stories either.)

But doesn't the LW category include "extra-marital fun"?

L

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Swinging marriages

I know a swinger couple that have been married for more than 20 years. Granted they don't swing as much as they did in their younger days, but it has been a part of their marriage for almost the entirety of it. Before I met them (him more accurately) I didn't think that it was possible to have a successful marriage that included having sex with others. They proved me wrong.

Since I have met him, he has opened my eyes. No, I am not a swinger. My wife and I have no desire for it. But it let me see that there is no ONE way to love. Marriage is about the two people in it, not what EVERYONE ELSE thinks it should be about. If it works for the two who are in it for the long haul, then who are we to judge?

Swinging isn't for everyone, but you would be surprised by the couples who it does work for. Contrary to what people want to believe, there are people who actually have successful swinging marriages.

An interesting Hindu proverb says: "There are many ways up a mountain. The only one wasting time is the one telling everyone that their way is wrong."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is really a very sad story, about a marriage that will die in an attempt to enliven it.

What a lie. If you aren't satisfied with the sex you get from your spouse, then get satisfaction outside your marriage, and there will be no adverse consequences. Marriage is just as much about what you give, and what you give up, as it is about what you get. Laura and Jody sexually replaced each other for a night, but it was also an emotional replacement. Laura admits that Mike made her feel better than any other man, including her husband. She loved having sex with Mike, and it appears Jody loved having sex with Laura's good friend. And Laura already knows that her friend fucks around on her husband, so why won't she seek some extra pleasure from Jody outside the club routine? And in response, what will Laura do when she "just happens" to bump into Mike at lunch time, and both have the afternoon free? I mean, once you have validated having sex outside your marriage, and discovered that the extra marital sex is superior to sex with your spouse, how many weeks, months, or years will it be before the rules start to get bent, then broken, then ignored?

So here we have another male fantasy of women who think with their pussies, and who will lie to their husbands, to protect their egos, of course, and who will eventually end up lying about fucking other men behind the husband's back. But it will be OK because the husband will end up telling the similar lies for the same reason. Laura will seek more and better cock, and Jody will seek women who worship his oral and finger skills. They will first lose their desire for each other, then eventually their respect for each other. When the marriage finally becomes a sham they will separate, full of regret and puzzlement, wondering how they became so distant and irrelevant to each other. And some time after they divorce, when the sex finally cools off, for any number of reasons, they might just seek each other out, and will be surprised and embarrassed at how uncomfortable it is to be in each other's presence, knowing they have nothing left to share but regrets.

The author might as well tell a story about a couple who really enjoy extramarital sex, and contract HIV in the process. We all know how this story is going to end, and it is not fun contemplating nor reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hope you understand me!

@ impo_61 After divorce the mother gets the custody in the most cases independently who was responsible for the dissolution of the marriage. So the author and what is his mother like are irrelevant things.

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
LW Section

First off when I first started reading the Loving Wife stories it was for married woman and their mates I can't recall the other word they used but it was not cheating. The people that run Lit added cheating. Now I only enjoy about 10 % of the stories. I just do not find anything erotic about breaking your wedding vows. I understand the author was only trying to write something for the majority of readers to enjoy.

I'm just telling the average woman in the 50 - 70 age group would not damage their marriage for sex. most woman at this stage in the life's have low sex drives and what is most important to them his family with that said think what your children or grand children would feel and what example would it send. OK they may never find out but what if they did ? I myself would never take the chance.

One last thing we have two grown sons and I tend to be promale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Luedon

I believe your statement the of 1/3 of marriages have some form of infidelity is a bit high.Closer to 20% in haplily married couples.which is more or less what we.have here.Why the 50% divorce rate? I wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

@ Kate12345675

I know woman with 2 kids and with 2 grankids and over 60 wanted to cheat.......she confessed she cheated on her husband a lot earlier as well.

I agree the cheating adventure is smaller danger and fewer wife do over 50, but to say there is not is mistake.

BTW Papatoad's excellent story deals with cheating in older ages "My Adobe Hacienda".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cheating and Recover but with second (or third) wife

@ Luedon A lot of readers are here to read good Consequence and BTB stories with cheating wives because only two story collections contain Consequence and BTB stories in several quantity at all as the Literotica and the SOL. (some stories are in sporadic in other story collections, but as I wrote only sporadic).

I am fan such stories where the husbands divorce the cheating wives and they find newer women for continous mate or wife with BTB or without BTB.

It may be my fetish the Cheating and Recover genre.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I understand what you said...but...

I understand what you said...but what I meant was: Someone saying: "All women are whores", they are forgetting they have a mother, sometimes they have daughters...Writing one or two stories with cheating women is one thing, only writing a lot of stories where all female characters are cheating whores, is the same as saying: "All women are whores"!!! Their mothers and daughters are included in that simple "All"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Marriage Strife

@ impo_61 I think the biggest benefit would be for the two hubs were the Loving Wives that a Marriage Strife hub could obledge the authors to write such stories where the ex husbands find not cheater second (sometime third) faithful wives.

So the second half of the stories could show not every woman is cheater, serial cheater or slut.

BTB I read on a website, where beaten husbands wrote about how they have recently caught his cheating wives. They wrote about his sad emotional state, the story of their family about how they discovered the cheating etc.

The website rule was do not start personal connection with the beaten husbands.

THERE ARE SINGLE (+DIVORCEE, WIDOW) WOMEN WHO WANT TO START DATING THE FRESH CHEATED BEATEN HUSBANDS AT ONCE or IMMEDIATELLY!

The world turned there are women who would take the good father material husbands from their cheater wives IMMEDIATELLY!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 9 years ago
I disagree with many of the comments

I think the marriage could continue - they don't have to go every week - can swing as often or as seldom as they wish. The flaw in the story is that the story violates the First Law of the Sexes - for women, it is all about the relationship. This is the danger that faces the marriage - one of the partners will find somebody that they'd rather be with than their spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what i get out

of this is if you done play by the rules then don't expect other people to play by them and if your caught then don't try to change the rules to suit yourself, Most sick fucks think everyone thinks like them, wrong.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
I agree with gatorhermit

I think this marriage will continue. They love each other and still respect each other. I think that people are too diverse to group them into ONE category. To automatically label a marriage a failure because they both agree to open it up because you don't understand how it will work is very narrow minded and limited. If swinging marriages are so prone to failure, how do you explain swingerjoe? People pass judgment on him because they don't understand the swinging lifestyle, yet he has a marriage that is intact and thriving. If monogamy is the key to a happy marriage, why is there so many failed or miserable marriages that have couples who DON'T cheat? Why is this story so condemned, yet a story where the husband goes out and finds some extra fun because his wife is an ice queen whole-heartedly accepted?

It seems like we expect the women to live with and love all of our limitations, yet they have to work hard, stay in shape, and satisfy all of our needs. Have you noticed that in these Loving Wives stories, the next wife is always hotter than the previous? How many stories have you read where some dumpy nerd husband hooks the hottest girl around who just happened to be in love with him despite his physical short-comings? Name a story in which the husband falls in love with someone who isn't as hot as his ex?

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
The relationship may continue but...

the marriage built on a singular level of intimacy and commitment, is dead. Something else has taken its place and despite claims to the contrary this will eat at him and probably her for the rest of their time together.

I think that the notion that women and men's physiology and psychological needs are "equal" have been spun to the point that "equal" means "the same" and nothing could be farther from the truth.

I also think that Kate is spot on because most of these stories discount the basic physical and psychological differences. Casting women in the role of cock hungry sluts in seek of a big cock or sex just for the sake of sex demeans them. There may be some women who fill the stereotype but they are few and far between and many have been sexually abused in the past and derive their self worth from their crotches. Which is very demeaning.

The reasons for infidelity in both sexes are manifold and varied. The old saw about one spouse's needs being met through the open mindedness and generosity of an impotent or sexually uninterested partner are a canard.

All of us have heard of or know about couples who are still together after a couple of decades of swinging. I know two couples like that myself. I also know nine other couples who are no longer together, three of which broke up in extreme anger because of swinging.

One thing is absolutely sure, the bond based on monogamy, with it's attendant physiological, bio-chemical, emotional, and even spiritual benefits, is lost when the couple decides to swing. What's left may be satisfactory for some. Not for me.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
I agree with palewriter (in part)

I agree with the difference between "equal" and "the same". When it relates to sex, women's needs are vastly different than men's. This subtle fact is lost on most loving wives stories.

I do know that women like orgasms though. I don't know if orgasm through penetration is different than oral orgasms. At least the physical part. But I think that depends on the woman. I had a girlfriend who had never had an orgasm from penetration with me or any of her previous boyfriends. I had another girlfriend who wasn't satisfied with just oral. She liked the feeling of having a penis sliding into her. She like to wrap her legs and her arms around me while I did it. She liked looking into my face when I came. For her, THAT was a complete sexual experience. Coincidently enough, that woman became my wife.

I agree that "equal" doesn't mean "the same". However, that doesn't mean that women don't enjoy some of the same things that men do.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Agreement on something. Rejoice !!

When it comes to male-female relationships, 'equal' doesn't mean 'the same'.

I like the idea of equality, especially equality in the right to have our needs satisfied. The point from then on is to recognise, understand, accept as far as possible and satisfy as far as possible each other's needs.

In the comments made about LW stories, I don't see a lot of recognition, understanding or acceptance of the fact that people's needs may differ.

D

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks from the Dreamer

One thing I like about LW readers is they tell it like they see it. I asked for comments and I got them. Thanks to all of you! Most comments will be a real help in my next try. (The exception—“This is a pile of shit,” would have helped if only the writer had added because…) From my present count the “like it votes” and the “don’t like it” votes are split, with a few not really sure.

I get a kick from reading the comments that analyze the story like it was true. Folks, it’s a work of fiction, even if the germ of the idea comes from real life. (BTW the people involved have been doing it for about ten years that I know about.) Even so this story was never meant to be used as a model for real life. It was meant to be a story a couple could read and maybe put just a little shot of spice into a cold night.

Remember, I said up front it was not a morality guide. On that subject, I wonder how many of you would read a story about the sexual lives of a loving couple who live a moral life. I suspect there are probably at least three out there.

I’m reminded of a report that Mark Twain, when asked about the speculation concerning why he wrote Huck Finn and why he included certain passages replied, “I was just writing a story I hoped people would read.” Well, I didn’t try to look into the future and what it held for Laura and Jody. As far as I know they went to bed that night did their thing and lived happily ever after—or until I make them part of a bigger story.

Once again, thank you for your comments—you folks are the greatest!

PS: Some of you are in for a pleasant surprise when you find out the truth about Senior Sex. For those willing to keep the fires stroked, there is truth in the old saying, "Just because there is snow on the roof it doesn't mean the fire's out in the basement."

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer If you have done your job

it won't be just a story. Readers will have engaged with your characters and hopefully care about them. The themes discussed are real whether or not the story is real and you will notice that many who visit, even lurk, in Loving Wives are walking wounded who have great empathy for the characters or are looking for answers to their own questions and balm for their hurts.

I laugh when folks say "It's just a story" in reaction to the comments of others. If this had been "just a story" you wouldn't have anyone care about the piece or your work, regardless of what Mr. Clemens said.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Indeed, palewriter

Thanks for those valid and thoughtful points.

I, too, have been guilty of saying "it's just a story" while I ask my reader to engage with my characters and try to understand (even though they don't agree with) their motivations.

Again, thanks,

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A realistic story, but

it is hard to believe that he couldn't be helped by Viagra or Cialis. I'm 71 and I had that exact problem, but I have a very understanding (female) doctor who helped me get the right medication. Now I have a urologist who is even more helpful. If he could get an erection without medication, even for only a short time, medication would help.

Now--the criticisms: there are only five characters in this story so there's really no reason to screw up the names. Jody said that Jody had told him about the club. Wouldn't that have been Sandi's hubby? Also, the day at the club changed from Tuesday to Thursday. Little mistakes--true, but still annoying and confusing.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 8 years ago
Thank you, loved the detail and the story

Dam the comments are rough. CarolinaDreamer I have read all your stories.. Your decryption to detail is detailed for me to picture the characters in my mind... I enjoyed it all., Didn't think as a female that I was insulted the idea was a good one to write about. However I was insulted by some of the comments by these critical readers.... Please keep writing..

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
Only once a week?

I find the comment that visiting the Club only once a week would be safe for their marriage. The way this story is put together I don't think the wife, Laura, would find once a week enough and she would probably become addicted to a variety of cocks. Jody, on the other hand would find that eating once pussy or another is ho-hum, especially if he isn't cumming himself. This is certainly a marital disaster in the making.

I agree with the commentator who said that medication would help Jody. In my case (I'm also in my 70's) the Viagra and Cialis did not do a very good job, but there was an alternative prescribed by my urologist. It involves an injection of a few cc of a chemical whose name I don't know, but I'm sure it is well known to urologists. The material is injected into the penis at right angles to its length. It's like injecting into the side of a rod - you do it as close to the middle as possible. The needle goes more than half way across the diameter of the penis and then the material is released with the syringe. It is completely painless and works in about 15 minutes or so. In my case the problem was that I maintained a really firm erection for several hours which is not considered healthy. After 3 hours I take a Sudafed and that gets rid of the erection. The erection is completely independent of the sensation in the penis. If I'm not "turned on" I could hump away all night without cumming. If I am excited by my partner and her ministrations I could have an orgasm in a reasonable amount of time. Having an orgasm has no effect at all on the erection. The old pecker can sit for hours after an orgasm without deflating and without being able to cum again. This material is strictly a mechanical enhancer and very effective at that. If Jody of this story can get it up somewhat I am sure that this chemical in minimal dosage would keep it up for enough time to have an orgasm and get his wife going too. It's too bad that the author didn't do his research properly, but if he had then there would be no story. I'm writing this, not for the author, but for the readers who also might have ED problems. Good luck and don't be shy about asking the urologist.

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
I know the story wasn't about it

but there are some very good toys available now. Could have easily solved their problem. They could even still swing if they wanted to and Jody could still fuck other women.

asfdrre65hjljkasfdrre65hjljkover 6 years ago
1*

for TheCarolinaCocksucker and his wimpy DUMB cuck SHIT.

allsop72allsop72over 6 years ago
thanks

I enjoy the info at the start of ea story. I wish others would do so. Many thanks, for giving me as the reader choices.Keep it up.

i122i122about 5 years ago
A Good Read

This was very well written and seemed that it could have really happened to two people who are in love but need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kate

provided one of the few informed, rational comments on this story. I would also add that, contrary to what CD seems to think, sex is not just one element of a marriage. It is an indispensible pillar of the marriage that creates a kind of intimacy and trust that play an critical sustain the marriage as a whole. Adultery destroys that. "Swinging" converts a marriage into a kind of long-term fwb arrangement. I've known many swingers, and that's exactly the result. They may not split, although they often do, but the marriage is converted into something else less intimate and committed.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Well written

Well written, but never, in any situation, would I what a girl friend or a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I always said,

that the public feedback is often more interesting than the actual story. It never fails, there will be the whiners, the know it all, the opinionated, the angry, the bullshitters, etc. etc. I, especially get a kick out of those that ask the writers to ignore the comments, if it doesn't meet their standard. Hilarious and Priceless. Too bad the current public feedback doesn't allow instant feedback for immediately retaliation anymore. Carolinadreamer writes well enough, but his constant whining about the anonymous readers get's old and boring. Some writers just ignore negativity, since no amount of whining about them, will change anything. You cannot post in Loving Wives and think you're going to be praised every time. Most likely you'll get slaughtered if you write willing cuckoldry stories. It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Load of crap

Sooooooo sick of the "I love my wife so much I'll just go do something else while she gets royally fucked" trope.

Really? Jody's big reward was that he "gets to" go down on other women?

Nope, BS

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
Interesting take

...on a real problem. The main thing lacking was more dialogue b/t hubby and wife. She spent two months pondering it, but there was scarce discussion b/t them, and he just seemed to accept it. Something this major would seem to require lots more discussion b/t the two. And weekly is pretty damn often.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

My friend can definitely write, but I don’t care for most of his work, this one included.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gee, if hacing an average dick is a sin, i guess a husband should be allowed to go out and fuck any flexible young woman because his fat ass wife just lays there like a beached whale because her hip are shot from carrying around twice her BMI for 15 years. Am i right?

MarkTwineMarkTwine2 months ago

The limp dick husband was described as some sort of master of oral skills. Supposedly great with this tongue and fingers. So why didn’t he know that hat a g spot was or how to manipulate it? Why couldn’t he make the cunt squirt if he was so good? This ginormous plot hole brought it down to one star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous