All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 25'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boring

I hate that I wasted my time on reading another boring chapter. No Stars. Good God man you must lead a very boring life.

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Ok...

You’d crap on a hobo’s last piece of toast...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RE WRITE

I'm really struggling to understand what this story is becoming. There is almost no actual world building outside of their room and some very uncompelling lore. You claimed to have taken inspiration from some pretty good pieces here on this site where is what you learned from reading them? Being new to writing is not an excuse for being sloppy in your writing that is what people are mad at it seems. Also it appears you fell into the pit fall of making your character Gary stu he is kind of being favorited a tad bit too hard yes he is the MC but he is not the only important/relevant character I mean come on people fall over themselves and just agree to everything he says. You have been offered a lot of legitimate advice, if this were a well read,detailed and thought out piece of work then yes by all means you'd be more validated in your immediate dismissal of outside recommendations as it stands you need help don't be to proud or ashamed to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Par Excellence

DI that was a great chapter. Really enjoyed it. Anon, go read some other story if this story doesn't please you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Par Excellence.............

Can you explain to me your thoughts on why this is such a compelling story maybe I'm remiss in my thinking and need outside prospective? What characters grip you enough to invest stock in their development through the story? Why does the plot hold your attention? How deep is the character interactions with one another from your stand point? Like I said maybe I'm remiss it's not about the story pleasing me I've read amazing literature here that has made me cringe at times. It's the lack of respect for ones audience the blatant disregard for ones own creation that is an issue here.The fact that every "chapter" reads like he wrote it 5 minutes before posting it is what I take issue with. But to each their own ones own thoughts are just that. You are right in your stand point why comment I'll tell you why because I'm tired of simply seeing it. If I could delete this story from coming up in the nonhuman tab for me I would.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 6 years ago
LOL @ DaddyIrishmen; just quit while you are ahead

You are such a joke. You actually responded with a "you'd crap on a hobo's piece of toast." You've proven your lack of maturity.

You ARE NOT LISTENING to the readers and keep plowing along with a piece of garbage story with no meat, no bones, no filling, nada!

Why do you continue? Because you are one of those types of ghouls that get off on hearing yourself speak and putting trash out there so that you can puff up your chest and say, "I did it!" Neener neener...good lord, go join trump in his teenage rage tweets

AvaritiaAvaritiaabout 5 years ago
Sooo…

I’m still having a bit of trouble getting into this story. Dialogue is better but still stiff and the plot is taking forever to develop. Truthfully it’s kind of reminding me of reading Stephen King (minus the obvious godhood.) With the books of his that I have read, the first few chapters excitement ensues but then they are promptly followed by seemingly endless boring build up until, finally, reaching the last few chapters where the climax makes it all worth it. As much issue as I am having with your story, I am really hoping it will pick up eventually and make all this effort worth it.

In the end it’s your story to write and enjoy creating; us readers are all just white noise.

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

Really good story, some people may think it’s ‘boring’ but I don’t. I took a 2 week Greek of this story because it was getting a little boring and now I am reading it again and love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous