The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily immediately perked up at that... she loved the idea! "Oh baby, that sounds amazing, let's do it! I can't wait to get you alone for more than just a few hours!! Where should we go, though? We can't go too far, and the weather is starting to turn colder around here. Do you have anyplace in mind?"

Dante grinned, having the perfect place in mind. "How about I take us to New Orleans? It will be warm if not hot, the food and culture should be fantastic and there are a lot of amazing hotels and resorts down there. We can see Bourbon Street, some of the cool old bars and restaurants, and stuff ourselves with amazing food and drink. We can spend a morning or two drinking chicory coffee and eating sugar-powdered beignets at Cafe Du Monde."

Lily was giddy with excitement and anticipation at the trip. "That sounds amazing baby, I can't wait! We can fly out tomorrow afternoon and spend tomorrow night, Saturday and Sunday there, and fly back Monday evening!" Lily and Dante contacted Mom and Dad through the bond since it was still early enough in the evening and brought up their idea, asking for tomorrow afternoon and Monday off. After working out the details and delegating a few duties, it was agreed they would be taking some time off.

Dante had plenty of money saved away and he now had a stipend coming in as Alpha Heir from the Pack, plus Lily's fortune and stipend. He wanted to do this weekend right, with the best he could set up for them. He got on his system and he and Lily started searching for where to stay. Dante picked out the best and booked 3 nights at the Ritz-Carlton New Orleans in the Maison Orleans Suite. He set up a couples massage in their spa for the afternoon after they landed to relax them after the travel and flight, before they would head out to dinner. He had Lily set up for a spa day starting late the next morning to pamper her some more. They quickly booked a pair of First Class tickets round trip on a United Airlines flight leaving in the late morning from Glacier Park International Airport and landing in New Orleans at 3pm local time. They spent the rest of the evening packing and getting ready to leave the next morning. Lily even packed a special outfit for a surprise for her mate while they were down there.

***

Please remember to vote and leave feedback and comments on each and every chapter!

12