All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 26'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Nice... Just one thing I wondering. She getting him a watch... Before you said they don't wear things like that as it will break if they change.. this idea might not be good for the watch then.

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Watch

You are right, that being said however they normally only wear that stuff when they know they can’t shift (like in public) or when it would be unlikely they would shift with the hope they’d take it off before they do. Doesn’t always work but that’s the idea ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellence.

This is what am talking about.You have action,romance and a little bit of laughter a great story. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Enough with the exclamation points!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gratuitous unrealistic butt sex

You can always tell when anal sex is written by a man.

No prep, no lube and she came and came lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
haha to anon

Yes and no. Seems more prevalent in stories with supernatural healing and people who haven't done it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really

So better, but 5 punks took a minute when earlier 12 Lycan’s went down in 30 seconds? Really???? This story has more holes then Swiss cheese. So much potential, hope it gets better. I am completely skipping the horrible sex scenes and hoping for more story.

ForgecoldironForgecoldironabout 3 years ago

Hot enough to soften steel.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Guardian

Love this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous