All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 27'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
love it

love it these are great I can't wait to found out more. keep it up. I felt bad for the punks when they decided to attack him and lily. EVEN if he wasn't a wolf also he is ex-seal and they are tough..

BigDog167BigDog167almost 6 years ago
Not to bad.

Okay I have read it over the last 2 days and it is not bad. Way to many details on things that will probably not play a large part in the story (paint colors, etc) not enough focus on what should play a part. (training, etc) I can only assume as this is a werewolf story that there will be some real combat at some point and not interior design wars. Overall it is fairly well written, just avoid getting bogged down in the stuff that does not feed the main story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The whole story gets bogged down in things nobody wants to read about

You haven't listened once to any of your readers comments and keep plowing ahead.

You got balls I can say that.

Still this is the wrong venue for an overly gushy love story that you attempted to make into a werewolf story.

I won't read further as I have felt and shared some of the other readers feelings on this matter. The story just wasn't something I could rate, give a thumbs up nor recommend to my friends. I'm sure there are others that disagree, but I do feel that it dragged on way to much and to often.

suebramleysuebramleyalmost 6 years ago
Love it

I am really enjoying this story. Please ignore the anonymous critics. If they don't like it tough! !!! I am not a writer and as this is your first attempt it's a good one. It is a non human story with sex in it so as far as I am concerned it is in the correct category. We don't all need sex in every chapter especially when it is only 1 page. I am enjoying the background information and yes even the decorating information!! Please continue and keep up the good work. To anonymous critics if you don't like it stop reading it and leave it for those of us who enjoy this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who talks like this?

You need to seriously work on the conversation between characters. It’s way too stiff like they are worried somebody is gonna come along and grade their speach patters for an English class. “But I know not what” who talks like that? “But I don’t know” is so much more fluid and realistic, also a hell of a lot easier to read. Not sure if English is your first language but normal people don’t talk like they just stepped out of an English Lit book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous