The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed against her and walked her backwards to the edge of the bed. He softly laid her upon it and kissed her soft lips, then kissed his way down to linger upon her firm, full breasts, then proceeded back and forth across and down her tight and toned stomach. She knew the journey was at least as important as the destination, but the trouble with that was she knew where he was going, and her core hungered for him to arrive. Get on with it! she sent through the bond. But he refused to be hurried, as he rained licks and kisses across her hips and pelvic bone as she quivered in need. Finally he arrived, not yet in paradise but at least at its gates, as his lips and tongue trailed over her mound and the thin strip of blood-red hair adorning it.

Lily's soft moans and whispered whimpers, punctuated by breathy gasps, graced his ears, more at home upon the winds of heaven than anything to emerge from mortal lips. At long last his tongue entered her honeyed realms, wandering delicately through her folds and into her portal, tasting her sweet and seductive nectar, lapping it up to run down his throat and fill his world with her taste.

Then... so slowly... he dragged the tip of his tongue through her molten folds up and across her pearl as she writhed under his ministrations. Dante licked and sucked and kissed her fiery sex, driving her need higher and higher as he loved his mate and worshiped her body.

When he knew she could take no more without tumbling over the edge, he pulled away and lifted her to a sitting position. He extracted a red silk ribbon from the pocket of his pants on the floor. He held her hands in front of her and tied them together once more, just like he'd done the last time when he had taken the ribbon from her hair, and now always kept it with him. He looped her arms around his neck and picked her up by her thighs to above his waist, carrying her to the center of the room while she clung to his neck. Still no words were spoken, not even through their bond: they were saying all that needed to be said with their eyes and their souls.

Still standing, Dante kissed Lily deeply and soulfully as he lowered her down and pierced her sex with his cock, filling her and making his Lily arch her back and gasp in pleasure. She gazed back into his eyes as she worked her thighs and stomach to move with him, giving her body to her love and soulmate. They made love, Dante slowly lifting and lowering her upon him with their gazes locked. They knew their hearts were synchronized, so that whenever one of them finally came, the other would as well, and so they kept their eyes locked, silently calling their love out to each other.

Lily bit her lip and moaned quietly, not wishing to break the erotic trance they had fallen into. They lost themselves in their gaze and their pleasure, and time passed without their noticing it, each aware only of the other and the earthy rhythm with which their bodies were dancing together. Lily began to shake, and her eyes widened on the very precipice of climax.

With one last vigorous thrust, Dante dropped his mate down onto his tumescence. They seized each other's lips and exploded! Lily tremored in his arms as they each continued to kiss and began swallowing the moans the other was making as Dante filled her up, shooting his hot seed inside of her and they flew to the stars as they climaxed together. Dante held her tenderly against him as their orgasms roared through each other; he held her gaze and saw the love and pleasure and pure devotion that was swirling in her eyes until they finally returned to earth together.

He gently laid them both on the bed together before he finally spoke for the first time since they entered the room. "Forever will I love you my Lily, and nothing will ever take me from you. I love you always, my mate, my Lily."

She sighed and tears of love ran down her cheeks as her emotions overwhelmed her. She whispered softly for him alone, "Forever with you, my love, my mate, my Dante."

***

Everyone from the four allied Packs gathered for breakfast in the hotel and chatted as they dug into their food. Soon it would be time to check out and head to the airport to fly back home. They kept the conversation light and festive so it wouldn't appear to any observers that they were plotting anything.

Nevertheless, Dante quietly arranged with the Alphas of the three other Packs that he would immediately send each of them an untraceable and encrypted satellite phone they could use for all their mutual communications, so they could speak freely as matters developed without having their security compromised. He would also include equipment to allow everyone to scan their homes and offices for any bugging devices, to make sure they weren't already compromised. That would be unlikely at this early stage, but they couldn't be too careful after the weekend's revelations.

After breakfast, they finished packing and checked out of the hotel, heading for the airport to board the plane to fly back to Bozeman and head back to the compound. Lisette and her Pack members would be with them on the flight, but they would part ways when they landed. Their first meeting was tentatively set for the first week of January, with details and location to follow the week before the meeting.

The long flight passed quickly as they slept most of the way, and before they knew it Dante and Lily were in her truck, driving back towards Whitefish in their convoy of vehicles, all heading for the compound.

***

Please remember to vote and comment or leave feedback on every chapter!

12