All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 08'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for continuing your story. I was very pleased to see it in the new stories list. I hope you have better luck getting an editor. Keep the story going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you are a fine writer. Editing take practice...don't worry about it. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I stumbled across this tale and have not been able to stop reading until now - it will be difficult to wait but will patiently do so. Keep writing and don't worry too much about small typos. It's a great story and stands on its own merit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back I have so enjoyed your story. I went back to book 1 ch 30. Just to refresh. Can’t wait till you post next chapter

HunkyDooryHunkyDooryalmost 3 years ago
So pleased you returned!

I hope you are well. I am so happy for your return.

This chapter has really taken quite the twist. It is just fantasy after all. Wonderful chapter and I love the different forks in the paths you created.

Looking forward to the next installment of your creative mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Truly a pleasure to read.

I have been hoping to see you return to this story but almost gave up hope. This is a story that truly captures the audience and reels them in for more. So please keep the chapters coming till the story is really over.

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments and I'm glad everyone has enjoyed it! I just submitted the next two chapters right now so in a few days they will be up. These are the last two chapters Have ready and then will have to write more and there will be a break. Enjoy!!!

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Guardian

What an awesome chapter, I am on pins and needles for the next hopefully several chapters. This is a fun series to read and you get enveloped in the characters and want to see them grow. Totally love this series.

buddah222buddah222almost 3 years ago

Bloody awesome to have you back been missing your epic work which is as always Stunning, epic, and deserves more than five stars congratulations

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous