The Sin of a Nun

Story Info
Sister Encarnacion (From Nacho Libre), explores new fun.
1.7k words
4
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Encarnacion & Brother Benjamin, both walk around a long table, facing each other, serving each a dish of oatmeal to the congregation.

"Eat up everyone, for it's the bread of the Lord" Said Benjamin.

"Yes, and after we are all finished eating our oatmeal, We are all going to stand in front of the statue of our lord & savior & sing to him." Said Encarnacion.

"Alright, I think that's everyone, let's eat!". Said Encarnacion.

Sister Encarnacion & Brother Benjamin each take a seat with the congregation & begin to pray.

Sister Encarnacion joins her hands together.

"Dear Father in heaven, bless our food & bless our day, let us rejoice one more day in your presence, & may our day be blessed with your wisdom, amen."

Encarnacion looks around the table with a smile "Breakfast smells great, let's eat!".

A nun walks next to sister Encarnacion and pours orange juice inside of the glass on the table, next to Encarnacion.

"Got to start the day with some OJ, sister Encarnacion". Said the nun as she looks downright at the glass with a smile.

"Thanks, sister Abigail, you are so kind". Said Encarnacion.

"Eat up brother Benjamin, before it gets cold". Said Encarnacion.

Benjamin scoops on the oatmeal with a spoon & takes a bite.

"Taste good, doesn't it brother Benjamin." Said Encarnacion.

"Yeah, it tastes good, sister." Said Benjamin in a low tone of voice.

"Everything alright? Brother Benjamin?" Asked Encarnacion as she bites on a square of bread.

"I'm sorry sister, I'm just not in a good mood." Replied Benjamin.

"I'm sorry you feel that way brother Benjamin, I'm all ears if you need to talk to someone." Said Encarnacion.

"Thanks, sister, I appreciate it".

"Don't mention it, why don't you come by my bedroom later on after we finished singing for the Lord, we will see if we can find a solution to your problems". Said Encarnacion.

Later on, sister Encarnacion sits in front of a mirror inside of her bedroom, praying, when a series of knocks are heard from her bedroom door.

"Come in," She says.

Benjamin slightly pushes the door open and Looks inside the bedroom, having his head on the edge of the door.

Benjamin whispers "Hello sister, I hope I'm not being inconvenient".

"No, not at all, please come in brother."

Benjamin walks into the bedroom.

"So, what can I help you with? My dear friend." Asked Encarnacion.

Benjamin pulls out a carton of cigarettes from his right pocket and proceeds to ignite a cigarette with a lighter while holding it in his mouth.

"Brother Benjamin, it's a sin to smoke!" Said Encarnacion.

"I'm sure God won't mind". Replied Benjamin.

Encarnacion walks over to Benjamin & slaps the cigarette out of Benjamin's hands.

"Awww, you suck."Replied Benjamin.

"No cigarettes allowed in heaven mister!". Said Encarnacion while jokingly pointing to the roof.

Benjamin bends and picks up the cigarette fallen on the floor and resumes smoking it.

Benjamin walks over to a window in the room and sits on the edge of it, begins to look outside with a cigarette in hand.

"That's sweet of you sister Encarnacion, but I gotta tell you, I'm not keen on the idea of God lately."

Encarnacion sits on the edge of her bed, facing Benjamin.

"I'm going, to be honest with you brother Benjamin, sure there's a lack of evidence for a God, but all the evidence we need is right here in our hearts."

Said Encarnacion while covering the side of her heart in her chest.

"I guess so sister, but don't you wonder sometimes about the life outside the convent? There has to be more to life than all of this."

"Don't you like it in here, Benjamin?" Asked Encarnacion.

"Of course sister, but I have to be honest, after five years serving the Lord, this is starting to get tedious, look I can't say whether there's a heaven or not, but if we only have one life here on earth, we might as well enjoy it, don't you think?." Asked Benjamin.

"You have a valid point brother Benjamin, what do you have in mind?."Asked Encarnacion.

Benjamin chuckles "Do you want to know?"

"Yes please". Replied Encarnacion.

"I want to have sex," Said Benjamin.

"Brother Benjamin!" Said Encarnacion as she places her hand over her chest in disbelieve.

Benjamin sits on the edge of the window & walks over towards her.

Benjamin grabs the hands of Encarnacion and looks into her eyes, he gives her a friendly smile. "God will understand".

Encarnacion pulls out both of her hands from Benjamin's grasp.

"I don't know.." Said Encarnacion while slightly caressing the side of her hair In nervousness, looking at Benjamin.

Encarnacion begins to look down and notices that Brother Benjamin has an erection within his pants.

"Jesus father in heaven" She whispers to herself as her heartbeat begins to increase.

Benjamin realizes that Encarnacion can't help but stare at his boner.

Benjamin proceeds to unzip his pants and pull out his penis in front of Encarnacion.

"Do you like what you see, sister?." Asked Benjamin.

Encarnacion begins slightly biting on her bottom lip, while never taking her eyes away from Benjamin's penis.

Benjamin places his right hand behind the waist of Encarnacion as he slowly lays her on the bed, "No, we can't be doing this!." Said Encarnacion with fear in her voice.

Benjamin lifts the long gray skirt of Encarnacion, exposing her thin, light-skinned legs, covered by her brown leg stocking.

Benjamin takes off her shoe and slowly smooches the side of her feet.

"Oh my.." Said Encarnacion loudly through her breath.

Benjamin begins to slowly kiss each inch down her leg as he stares at Encarnacion in pure lust.

Encarnacion stares down at Benjamin once again as she bites her bottom lip with a hungry look for penis on her face.

Benjamin reaches underneath her skirt with both of his hands and slides in three fingers from each hand through each side of Encarnacion's underwear & slowly proceeds to pull it down, slowly sliding it down, little by little exposing every inch of her skin, sliding down from her hips to her thighs, to her knees.

Benjamin lifts both of her legs, pulls off her white silk underwear as it slides off her soft stocking-covered feet.

Benjamin grabs the sides of her skirt as he proceeds to completely take it off.

Benjamin approaches Encarnacion's vagina and spreads her lips apart, as he slowly flicks his tongue on Her clit, slightly massaging it as she arches back, squeaking with her eyes closed from a surprising feeling of arousal.

Benjamin notices this & proceeds to tease her, slightly caressing her clit with the tip of his fingers fast. She places her fingers on her clit, rubbing it hard & fast as she bounces on the bed, while repeatedly yelling "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Encarnacion suddenly smacks his face.

Benjamin stands back and rubs the corner of his lips.

Encarnacion looks at Benjamin with a naughty smile on her face.

She turns on her stomach, & lays on her forearms & knees, with her bare ass arched up, waiting for him.

From Benjamin's view, he stares at her unbelievably beautiful light-skinned, pale ass, her soaked, moist pubic hair, & a coif covering her head.

Encarnacion looks back at Benjamin over her shoulder, then slowly and seductively licks the upper part of her lip, tempting him to sin.

Benjamin grips the shaft of his penis & walks towards her, he climbs on the bed, pulls her back towards him with one hand, & penis in hand, he slowly pushes every inch of his penis deep inside of her warm, wet, vagina, making her gasp with her mouth wide open with pleasure as she stares at him in disbelief.

Benjamin grabs both of her hips firmly & proceeds to fuck her hard & fast, making her moan with a long high pitch "Yeeeeah" as she bites on the bed covers.

Encarnacion quickly turns on her side, Benjamin slips his hard thick penis back inside of her, she rubs her pussy hard & fast while looking at Benjamin with an angry look on her face, saying "Fucking give it to me" through her teeth.

Through her teeth, she repeated "Yes, pound this naughty nun pussy, make me squirt all over your fucking dick, Oh father in heaven yes give me more, oh God yes! Oh God, Oh God!". She yells out loud as a shower of hard, thick, white cum squirts out, soaking Benjamin's stomach.

A breathless Benjamin looks at her, stunned at what just transpired.

Encarnacion gets up and crawls on her knees towards Benjamin. "I'm not done with you yet."

She pushes him to the bedpost & lovingly smooches the head of his penis, her lips locked on his P-hole as she smooches harder, she grabs his shaft & looks at his shaft as she admires every inch of his penis, she proceeds to slowly kiss the side of his penis inch by inch with her eyes closed, enjoying his thickness.

She reaches with her head lower on Benjamin & puts his left testicle on her mouth while having a grip on his penis with her left hand, she slowly, her eyes as she looks up at him seductively, moaning through a mouth full of his scrotum.

She slowly runs her tongue across his balls, caressing his penis with her tongue, until she reaches the head of his dick.

She opens her mouth wide & closes it on his penis, proceeding to slowly massage his shaft with her warm lips back and forth, as her eyes look up at Benjamin she begins to fully suck on his hard penis back and forth faster & faster, Benjamin grabs her head with both hands and makes her gulp out loud.

"Fuck me harder!" she Demands with a mouthful.

Benjamin grabs her head again firmly & throats rage fucks her throat without mercy.

Encarnacion takes his dick out of her mouth and jerks him fast & hard, "Are you gonna cum for me?." she says with a puppy-like tone, she looks up at him innocently.

Benjamin opens his mouth wide, looking down on her as he feels himself getting closer to cum.

"Yes, that's it, give it to me," she said.

"Oh God." moans Benjamin as he showers all over her face, with white, thick, creamy cum.

A long, "oh no" is said by Encarnacion as she giggles with her eyes closed.