The Sindustry: The Peanuts Parody

Story Info
The porn making gang makes a Peanuts parody.
1.6k words
4.5
2.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cockhead!" yelled Loosey, "You really thought you were going to get the footjob?"

Charlie Blown lay on his back, holding his injured genitals.

"Good queef!" Charlie Blown said.

"And cut!"

#

David, the director, called a cut to the scene.

"Great work. Let's set up for the next scene," David said.

David was directing Welcome to College, Charlie Blown, an adult parody of the Peanuts comic strip. Next to him was Annette, the writer, and Patty Peppers, the cowriter and one of the stars.

Patty was dressed as Peppermint Flatty. While technically not flat, Patty Peppers had built her stage name and persona on her tomboyish aesthetic. She herself was athletic, and had smaller breasts. Despite the name and persona, she had not done a porn parody of her character before, as she was very protective of the image.

"Awesome," Patty said, "This is coming out better than I thought."

"That's what he said," Annette said, grabbing a prop dildo and mimicking a facial.

"You sure you don't want to act in this?" Gwen Morgan, playing Loosey, asked, "You are the cowriter, you can write yourself into it."

"No. Trust me, my small roles are causing enough issues with my career," Annette said.

"You mean the comedy writing opportunities and podcast appearances?" Patty said.

"It's helped, but there's a fine line between being the funny chick and being actually seen as an adult performer. I can't bring you all into the mainstream by wading in too deep," Annette said.

"You ever want to go all in with a lesbian scene, let me know," Patty said.

"Now, why is it you only ever offer that to the straight bitches, and never the real bisexuals and lesbians?" said Cherry Red, coming onto set as the Slutty Red Haired Gal.

"Because I have a reputation to upkeep, and a mission."

"Yeah, yeah. Your idea that Peppermint Patty wasn't actually a lesbian and the erasure of her crush on Charlie Brown and struggles with not conforming to gender roles is actually reductive and harmful to tomboys," Cherry said, "You could have just gone to college and written a thesis."

"Then no one would read it," Patty said.

#

The release of Gwen Morgan's humorous porn video Cyrano de BergeSnatch had raised her profile, and prompted an increased interest in funny porn videos. Many people had contacted her, wanting to work with her and Annette on whatever funny porn they could come up with.

Patty has been among them, but had caught Gwen and Annette's attention with her ideas for the porn parody.

"The fact is, there's not much porn for the straight tomboy," Patty told them, "And yeah, I do some lesbian stuff to pay the bills, and I don't mind it, but I want to make a real statement for tomboys who love boys."

Her passion for the subject had won over Gwen and Annette, who brought in David. Together the four of them had worked out a script and gone through the list of interested adult actors. Like the TV specials they were parodying, the story would be a series of humorous shorts, with a general through line of the adult version of the characters going through situations that never quite turned out as they hoped, but came together in the end.

#

"Action."

Peppermint Flatty and her friend Mercy were talking. Mercy, played by Aneko San, wore big glasses and BDSM gear.

"Why don't you tell Charles that you like him, sir?" Mercy asked.

"You can't just tell a guy like that! He'll really think I'm gay then!"

Mercy delivered a perfect quizzical look.

"And don't call me sir!" Flatty said.

"Sorry. I really wish you were flexible, Flatty, or at least willing to make me so," Mercy said.

"I can't just switch like you can, Mercy. I just wish I had what the Slutty Red Hair Girl has that drives Chuck so crazy!"

"Ironically she's mostly into girls, sir," Mercy said.

"How do you know?"

"Let's just say, she's been more than willing to call out Mercy with me," Mercy said, slapping her hand with a riding crop.

"You said she's mostly into girls? When is she into dudes?"

"She's been willing to play the unicorn, sir, if the chick is right. She likes her women strong, less feminine, able to project a sense of power," Mercy said.

"Like... a tomboy?"

"Yes. But you would need to be into girls, and willing to let her call you sir," Mercy said.

"AAAAUUUUGGHHH!" Flatty said, "I was a D-minus student in school, and now I am minus the D in college!"

Flatty pouted for a moment.

"Fine. Could you help arrange something then?" Flatty asked.

"I could, but you might have to beat it out of me," Mercy said.

Mercy handed Flatty the riding crop and bent over. Flatty sighed and gave Mercy a firm whack with it.

"Thank you, Sir, may I have another!" Mercy said.

#

Flatty nervously approached the door of Chuck's dorm. Mercy, at her side, touched her back.

"You got this, sir," Mercy said.

"I don't know, Mercy. Am I pretty enough? Am I just here for the Slutty Red Hair Girl's sake? And don't call me sir."

"However you go in, you have the power to come out the way you want. Show Charles a good time," Mercy said.

Flatty went to knock on the door, but chickened out. Mercy knocked.

"Mercy!" Flatty said.

Mercy gave Flatty a quick kiss.

"Knock him dead, Sir!" Mercy said, before running down the hallway.

"Blech!" Flatty said, wiping away the kiss.

The door opened and Charlie Blown answered.

"Flatty! Thank you so much! You don't know how long I've waited for this!" he said.

"For me?"

"For you to come and help me finally fuck the Slutty Red Hair Girl? I mean, yeah, it's been on my mind. Finally, the thing I've really wanted. You're a good pal!"

Charlie Blown pulled her into a warm, but platonic, hug. Flatty's face collapsed.

"I guess we wait for her," Flatty said, deflated.

As she said this, the Slutty Red Hair Girl bounded up the hall.

"Hello Charlie, Flatty! I am so excited for all of us," she said.

The Slutty Red Hair Girl gave a deep and welcome kiss to Charlie Blown. She then kissed Flatty, who was less enthusiastic.

"Let's go inside," the Slutty Red Hair Girl suggested.

Inside the dorm Charlie Blown was suddenly taken with a case of nerves. He gave a crooked smile and wiped back the one long strand of hair he had.

"I've dreamt about this moment for a long time," Charlie Blown said.

"I've always thought it perfect that I would get with a guy named Charlie Blown," the Slutty Red Hair Girl said.

"Huh? Oh, you are mispronouncing my name. It rhymes with clown, not..."

Flatty immediately grabbed Charlie Blown and pulled him aside.

"Look, Chuck, unless you want to be known as the Clown, you'll let the Slutty Red Hair Girl make you into Charlie Blown, as in rhymes with loan!" Flatty said.

"But my given name is...."

Flatty sighed, pulled down his shorts, pulled out his cock and started blowing him. He finally stopped talking and only moaned while looking down.

"Save some for me!" the Slutty Red Hair Girl said.

Together they shared Charlie Blown in a double-blowjob. Then the Slutty Red Hair Girl took over and Flatty kissed her way up to Charlie Blown's face.

"Flatty, I... never thought of you like I am right now," Charlie Blown said.

"Don't overthink it Chuck, just follow me and your name will really rhyme with fuck," Flatty said.

They kissed deeply.

#

David let the moment linger for a long moment.

"And cut."

They began to reset for the sex scene. The scene went on with a threesome between Charlie Blown, Flatty, and Slutty Red Hair Girl. The scene ended typically, with the money shot shared by the women.

They wrapped production and the crew broke down all the equipment, while the production assistants went about cleaning and sanitizing.

"I'll get this to our editor and we should have it ready to publish in two weeks," David said.

Patty and Cherry Red, now cleaned up, got ready to go.

"What are you up to tonight?" Cherry said.

"Meeting with Lars Yeats for a new sketch idea," Patty said.

"Oh. Is Annette joining you?"

"No. We'll probably bring her in later, but I've already done enough threesomes for one day," Patty said.

"Oh!" Cherry said.

"If I am lucky, I will be sounding like Charlie's Blown's professor," Patty said, making a crude "Wah, wah, wah" sound while pantomiming a blowjob.

"David, what are you up to?" Cherry asked.

"Gwen and I are going to work on some ideas as well," David said.

"They fucking," Patty whispered.

Cherry smiled, but felt lonely without anyone to hang out with.

"Good queef," she thought to herself.

Annette, noticing Cherry, walked up to her.

"Hey, if you're free tonight, I am going to a comedy show and hanging out with the cast afterward," Annette said.

Cherry smiled.

"I'd love that," she said.

"Just to be clear, this is platonic," Annette said.

"I can only promise platonic with you," Cherry said.

"Well, nothing would make me more popular with the guys than bringing you along," Annette said.

"Not any of the girls?" Cherry asked.

"Maybe? I mean, it's theater, sexuality is fluid, obviously," Annette said, "But I'd rather recommend two or three of the guys for you."

"Two or three guys? Sounds like a good night, if they can handle it," Cherry said.

Annette flushed.

"We can share them, without doing anything between us," Cherry teased.

"I... can't," Annette said, "Not within the theater community. It's a professional thing."

"So if we were to get some men outside it..." Cherry said.

Annette got flush again.

"I see why you're such a good porn star," she said.

"Honestly, you're cute and I would love to be your first girl, but making your multi-guy fantasy happen is now my biggest fantasy," Cherry said.

They left together.