All Comments on 'The Sinful Soirée Ch. 01'

by DaddyTroy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars for best kept secrets!! Thank you Sir!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked this soiree story. I was at a large party and met a man who told me he was a photographer and asked if I had ever modeled? Handing me his card, he said I certainly should. I laughed, and said no, I was a fitness instructor. Instead of departing, he inquired about my occupation, and answered my questions about being a photographer. He started to look more and more at me and suggested I come into his studio at my convenience for a test shoot. What would a test shoot involve, I inquired? Would you like to do one now, he asked without answering my question. I forgot, he said, I think you would have to do it nude. I went over to my female friend and told her I was leaving for a while and would see her later. After a short ride to his studio, I spent the next two hours posing for photo after photo as a naked model. Getting more and more turned we ended the session with him having me masturbating all over his studio, before being taken back to the party. These will be on my site tomorrow under Another Naked Party Slut, he laughed.

DaddyTroyDaddyTroy9 months agoAuthor

Thank you for sharing, Anonymous. I'm not sure if you will see this response but I'm glad the story resonated with you. That was quite the adventurous night you had. It would make quite a story of its own if we retold it in vivid detail, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm not sure how "vivid" you mean? It was a night where things went pretty far, but I did admit it.

DaddyTroyDaddyTroy8 months agoAuthor

Your description was enticing. I could see the story being fleshed out along the lines of my story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have no experience in that regard, but appreciate your interest..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am willing to answer any questions you might have? I must say "fleshed out" sounds intriguing.

DaddyTroyDaddyTroy8 months agoAuthor

You'd have to contact me either by one of the ways listed on my bio or via the Literotica contact form of my profile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddyTroy@DaddyTroy
Dirty, literate 40-something professor. Many years in the Lifestyle. I enjoy writing, and will happily take requests to write your own fantasy. I have a wide range of kinks and am always happy to explore more from interesting people. Contact me Telegram @mer_man