The Sinner's Absolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess... yes. Just one last thing... try to use as much as your body on me as possible, please," he requested with more than a little embarrassment.

She laughed softly.

"I planned on it... how better to torment you~? Now then... step forward."

Her tone had shifted again, still alluring, but now far more commanding.

He flinched a little, but Herc now realised he was in it. It had started, and he didn't think he could back out now. Not personally.

He stepped forward, and the first thing she did was lift a leg and press the bottom pad of her shoe to his bulge, his nerves taking his mind off just how tight they'd become until now. He let out a meek sound, and one corner of Seja's mouth tugged a little higher, as she started to gently circle the bottom of her shoe to his erection, constrained by his underpants.

"You are going to serve me, Herc~" she said with that seductive but domineering voice. "You are going to do as I instruct you, or you are going to stay still and silent whilst I torment you as I see fit~"

"Y-Yes, Mistress Seja," Herc responded.

She huffed in feigned indignation.

"I did not ask you to speak... but then again, you already know your place... perhaps, instead of commanding you to silence, I will instead simply punish you whenever you do open your mouth~"

She moved her foot down, her shoe grazing along the straining fabric of his underwear until the tip was prodding against his testicles, making him flinch again, Seja gently pushing against them, but not enough it became painful.

"Y-Yes, Mistress Seja," he repeated, prompting her to push a little harder, smirking.

"Eager for punishment, I see~"

She kept up her grinding motions for a little longer, before she pulled her foot away. Then, she rose from the bed, stepping towards him and trailing two fingertips up his bare torso, his diaphragm twitching in reflex, until her digits grazed over his chest, up his neck, coming to rest on his chin.

She was taller than him by a small margin, but enough that he had to look up just a little... or be made to look up, Seja gently tilting his head by his chin.

"Against the wall~" she commanded, and Herc nodded, stepping backwards as though he instinctively knew that's what she wanted, Seja keeping her fingers to his chin and walking with him.

He felt his back press against the wall between the curtained entrance to the wash space and the other door. From there, she stepped forward, and gently pressed her leather-clad bust to his chest, though he got the barest caress of her skin against his above the edge of the skin-tight leather.

A breath hitched in his throat, making her chuckle softly.

"Do I intimidate you~?" she inquired.

"A little, Mistress Seja," he answered.

"Good~"

She raised a knee, and pressed it to his genitals, still imprisoned in their underpants. She gently ground her knee against them, squashing them softly, caressing his inner thighs, whilst her hands grasped his shoulders for leverage.

Yet, even on one foot and using the knee of the other leg to tease him, her balance was impeccable, the pressure her bust exerted on his chest never wavering.

"So long as I arouse you and intimidate you all at once, then I will control you..." she said, breathing out over his face; he'd never given much thought to her aroma, but now that she was so close, he could scent the perfume she wore, a tantalising mix of wildflowers and wine. And her breath was no different, smelling of dark chocolate and some other sweet aroma he could not place. Then her voice dropped to a low, tempting whisper. "... and you want to be controlled~"

A shivering sigh left his mouth as she said this, and she pulled away with a knowing chortle, continuing to grind her knee to his junk, before she opted for a different tactic, turning around and pushing her rump to his bulge.

She began to grind, gyrating her hips with a delicate precision and mercurial pace. It was hypnotic to watch her body bend and undulate with such ease, so erotic and mesmerising.

It felt good too, the leather that banded the front and back of her attire between her legs quite smooth, and her bare cheeks conforming to his contours delightfully, even if she was only applying a light pressure, letting her glutes glide over his tent. Even when she slid over the rest of his hips, it felt titillating.

Her arms moved up her sides and then up her hair, lifting it and then letting it fall with yet more mesmerising beauty, the silky strands hardly messed once they fell back into place, her arms still rising to stretch towards the ceiling.

He wanted to reach out and touch her, to run his hands all over that gorgeous body of hers... but he refrained. He hadn't been given permission. And he'd asked for this, to be teased mercilessly.

The temptation, however, was terribly strong, and he was starting to grunt just trying to resist it, let alone from the delight of her grinding dance.

"I can feel how hard you are... poor thing, fighting so hard to get out of its prison~"

She chortled again, and turned her head to give him a sideways look, biting her lower lip.

"But it stays in there for now, Herc~ It comes out when I'm satisfied you've been tortured enough~"

He nodded, but could not suppress a groan when she exerted more pressure, crushing his genitals into his crotch with her rump, slowing her actions but applying more effort, a seething sound passing through her teeth, lower lip held seductively by her upper jaw, a sound of domineering glee.

He could feel something beading from the tip of his glans. And she felt it when her caress let her bare skin touch that moisture.

She paused, and then turned to give him another sideways glance.

"How depraved~" she taunted, before resuming her efforts, going faster once again.

But as quickly as she resumed, she stopped, turning around to press her body to him with just a bit more pressure than before, cupping his genitals through his pants with a hand, whilst clasping his cheek with the other.

"You're already making a mess, and haven't even touched it directly yet... are you this aroused by me~?"

He nodded, and groaned when she gave his junk a squeeze, Seja leaning her face in close to his until there was only a hairsbreadth between them.

"Say it~"

"I-I am this aroused by you, Mistress Seja," he answered.

She smirked, satisfied with the answer, and pulled away, letting go of his crotch. But still she wasn't done with him.

"Lay on the bed, on your back," she commanded, giving his rump a taunting squeeze when he passed her on his way.

He laid down in the middle, and watched as she passed by one side, brushing her fingertips across his junk, prompting a flinch from him. He kept his arms to his sides, fighting the urge to stroke his cock. Again, her fingers trailed tantalisingly up his body, twin trails of pressure that tickled his skin in a pleasant manner, though he wasn't expecting her to circle one of his nipples with a fingertip before moving on... and he certainly wasn't expecting how sensitive it was.

He was starting to feel self-conscious about how much he had shaved, practically all of his chest hair gone. His legs were bare, and even his armpits had been neatly trimmed. A lot of effort, though she made no comment, simply exploiting his bare skin.

Her fingers brushed across his lips, the gloves silky smooth.

"I wonder how long you can resist touching me... we'll see how much resolve you have, Herc~"

She moved around to the other side of the bed, walking back down his body with her hand, teasing his other nipple along the way and giving his still-constrained cock a few strokes, before standing at the end of the bed, facing him.

Then, he watched as she crawled onto the bed, and towards him, a slow, sensuous motion, taking each step with a calculated pace, lowering herself to brush her leather-clad breasts across his legs, then his thighs, and finally upon his crotch, where she lingered, dropping down to rub her chest to his junk. She released sensual breaths, and bit her lower lip in her usual tempting way, and it was as alluring as the first time she had tried it.

She continued to tease his member with her bust, but Seja wasn't one to let her subjects grow used to her, as Herc soon learned when he felt her tongue graze along the side of his belly.

A gasp escaped him, and he watched as she unfurled a strikingly red tongue across the skin of his waist, and then to his belly.

She left a saliva trail behind, the air of the room cooling against it. She followed up her licks with luscious kisses, small and focused, soft smacking making its way up from his gut to his ears. They were delicate sounds, endearing and delightful.

He pressed the back of his head into the bed, feeling the sheets close in around his head as he forced his cranium into the mattress a little. It fought against him, but it was nonetheless a very soft bed, more comfortable than most of the inns could boast.

Seja soon resumed crawling over Herc, grazing her breasts along his body the whole way, brushing from side to side, or up and down, her body shifting in that hypnotic way. He couldn't believe how erotic one person could be, yet this Blood Elf was proving herself to be aggressive in an entirely different way.

She didn't need to be forceful or loud to be commanding and assertive. It was no wonder she came highly recommended.

She paused again, this time to rub her chest slowly to his, making small circular gyrations against his torso, or up and down brushing, alternating between the methods at her whim.

Another sigh was drawn from him, and then a whimper when he felt her attack his ear with her lips.

"M-Mistress," he uttered. It was not commanded, so his immediate punishment was her teeth closing around the upper arch of his assailed ear. Not enough to hurt, it was no real bite... but it was tantalising all its own, such a commanding act. Then her tongue got to work, and he couldn't suppress his breaths of stimulation. All he could hear in that ear was the slick sound of her tongue slipping all across the contours of its outer surfaces. She latched onto his earlobe, suckling briefly, switching then to suck on the upper arch.

She hadn't said a single word this entire time, and she didn't need to, focusing on her torment of him.

Having her body against him, rubbing so luxuriously, erotically... the temptation to just take a hold of her was incredible. He wanted to feel everything, to grind himself to her form. He'd always enjoyed the intimacy with the women he'd been with in the past. But being constrained from that, as Seja's obedient subject... it was maddening and arousing all at once.

He squirmed a little beneath her, sighing when she let go of his ear, only to have his neck attacked, licks and kisses, slow and targeted, making his voice hitch in his throat. His breathing went shallow, twitching as she drew her lips together in slow smooches, working across his neck to the other side, until his other ear was subject to her torment.

And once Seja was done with that, she slid up even further, now starting to grind her hips to his body. As for her bust, she used it to smother his face.

It was cruel, squashing her breasts around his head whilst still clad in their leather. He wanted to feel those mounds moulding around him. But Seja was in charge, and no doubt that was part of the dominance.

She'd only give him what he wanted once she was satisfied he'd been tormented enough. And since the torment itself was one of his desires, she was not going to give half measures.

His arms lifted briefly, but he resisted the urge to touch her. No matter how good her body felt grinding against him, undulating with such a delightful caresses, he could not hold her. Not touch her, not squeeze her.

He never thought being denied what he wanted could feel so... enjoyable. Horrible, yes. But enjoyable. A strange combination of emotions to be certain, but he did not reject them.

She arched her body a little, pressing her chest even more firmly into his face, before finally retreating a little to give him a chance to breathe.

"It looks like you succeeded, Herc~" she purred, bringing a finger to tug on his lower lip. "So I guess I should reward you for such obedience~"

She sat up, placing a bit more pressure on him as she straddled his body. Then she began reaching around behind her back, and started fiddling with her garb. There was a dull clicking sound, and the upper part of her leather attire came loose, allowing her to tug it down, and bare her breasts to him.

His eyes immediately fixated upon them; they were as generously endowed as he believed. Not true man chokers like some of the tavern ladies flaunted, but enough to smother anyone in a way they'd enjoy.

Her nipples were a darker shade of reddish-pink than the rest of her skin, and they were erect. He wanted so badly to touch him, but he wasn't going to get that chance. Not yet at least.

Not until he'd earned it.

She pushed them together with her upper arms, shifting them in a titillating manner, shaking them from side to side slowly.

"Do they not look tempting, Herc~? I can see in your eyes, calculating just when you will have a chance to touch them, to squeeze them between your own fingers... only when I have deemed you worthy of such a reward... for now, this is what you deserve~"

She spent a little while taunting him with a sultry show of toying with her own bust, fondling and groping them, massaging their pliant masses, letting him see her lift them up and let them drop, even if half an inch. It was enough to make them bounce and jiggle enticingly. She sank her fingers into them, kneading the soft globes and rubbing her fingertips in circles to her own nipples. All the while, she started to roll her hips, grazing her leather-clad groin across his bulging underpants, grinding upon his erection with a delightful pressure, like she was loosely stroking him off.

It was yet more cruelty, but it did not overstay its welcome. She decided then to lean forward, showing off her impressive dexterity, able to tilt her body down by the hips without losing balance, until she was able to rest her arms either side of his head... which she buried between her tits.

He sighed out shakily as he was enveloped by her bust, each globe trying to wrap around his head, whilst her sternum pressed to his face.

She chortled domineeringly, and started shaking her chest gently, her breasts repeatedly patting each side of his face. She also draped them up and down his face, and in a circular motion. She used her upper arms to squeeze them around his head, and she sometimes lifted her chest to press a singular mammary -- and the nipple in particular -- to his face, letting the erect nub scrape over it.

He was sorely tempted to kiss and lick those globes, but he constantly reminded himself that he hadn't been given the permission yet. And she was doing what he asked... teasing him relentlessly.

Seja kept up her smothering assault for a little while longer, before finally lifting away, crossing her arms beneath her bust and lifting it up a little, a provocative display.

"Did you enjoy that, Herc~?"

He nodded slowly.

"Y-Yes, Mistress Seja," he answered. Her giggle was as manipulative as ever, sweet, seductive, but domineering, possessing that veiled edge of cruelty.

He wondered just how cruel she could be for more masochistic clients.

"Excellent~ And you showed real obedience there, Herc~ Such restraint is admirable~"

She rose off of him once more, though not without a parting grope to his cock, still trapped in his simple underwear, threatening to peak out from the top, a moist patch apparent where his glans was, unable to stop the slow dribble.

He laid on the bed, waiting for the next command.

"Up," she said, and he complied without hesitation.

She smirked at him as her eyes roamed him up and down.

"Your face is so red~" she crooned teasingly, before beckoning him with a wag of her finger. "Come here~"

He approached her, but he was made to stop when she reached out and grasped his member through his underpants.

"It's terribly hard~" she uttered, leaning in close until her lips were almost brushing against his face, close enough that he could feel their proximity, yet still without any contact being made. Her voice was low and sultry. "I bet it's just aching be free~" She began to stroke his shaft through the material. "Desperately~"

A hitched breath caught in his throat, and then found release through his nose, almost seething.

He felt so vulnerable this close to her. It was incredible how commanding she was. He was loving every second, no matter how much torment he was enduring.

She giggled again, and leaned her head a little to run her tongue along his neck, planting little pecks and kisses that she trailed up to his jawline.

"Even this little affection makes you shiver... I wonder how long you can last~"

Another shivering breath left his mouth, and the Blood Elf saw that as a sign to go further.

She huffed in satisfaction, and then slid her torso down, dragging those bare breasts against his chest, and his gut, Herc able to feel both nipples trailing along his skin, like the soft caress of fingertips.

And then, she was on her knees before him, yet even such a position had no diminishing effect on her. She seemed as in command as ever, especially when a traipsed around his waist, fingers walking along his skin until they found purchase on the cleft between his own glutes, Seja giving one of his lower cheeks a possessive squeeze, making him twitch in response.

"Ah..." It was a meek sound from his mouth, one that made Seja giggle delightedly.

"You sound so cute, Herc... a grown man, making such adorable noises... how perverse~"

She giggled yet again after her statement, before she brushed her cheek against his bulge like she was nuzzling it affectionately.

"It's warm~ Your blood must be boiling like mine~" she noted, breathing out over the fabric, and he could feel her hot, moist breath through the material.

And she was right, her cheeks felt like they were flushed. Every touch he felt, her skin possessed a pleasing warmth, despite her cold and calculated demeanour.

"I wonder if it could speak... would it be begging to be freed~?" she mused with a breathy tone, shifting her head a little to draw her lips together across his erection in a salacious kiss, even against the somewhat rough fabric. She made sure the kisses were quietly audible to him, as she started to plant slow but lusting kisses all over his bulge, even running her tongue against it.

Part of him felt a little perturbed, a strange sensation tingling across his own tongue. It could not have felt nice to lick that fabric. But he couldn't deny that it was erotic to behold, and it certainly felt arousing, the moisture of her saliva, even as lightly applied as it was, gently making itself known against the skin of his penis.

"Do you want to feel my lips directly, Herc~?" she asked, talking between her relentless assault of soft kisses and licks. "Feel them against your cock~?" She planted a smooch to his covered glans. "Feel my tongue caressing its skin from root to tip~?" She ran the muscle as she described, not phased by the fabric. "Feel your balls find a new prison in my mouth~?" She kissed his jewels. "Maybe discover what my throat is like~?"

She did not do a soft demonstration of that remark, pulling back to let his erection strain against the material, the fabric pulling taut repeatedly as his cock throbbed in response to her absent attention. Just as disappointment tugged at his lusting heart.

She looked up at him, but there was no submission on her face. She was still in control, and she knew it. No matter how far below her client she was, if they asked her to do what she did best... she was in command of them, her will ever looming above them.