The Sinner's Absolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes she pumped with both feet moving as one. Sometimes they stroked in opposite directions. Randomly she twisted her feet at the ankles. But ultimately, her effort was intended to bring him to climax as quickly as possible.

Herc shuddered beneath her, and he could feel that pressure rising inside of him, ready to burst at a moment's notice.

She wasn't stopping, Seja biting her lower lip, giving him a devious, narrow-eyed gaze of pure dominance.

Precum was practically drooling from his helmet now, thoroughly smeared across his girth and lathered into his skin, the sound of her feet sliding against his member slick and fast.

"M-Mistress!" he spoke in warning. It was out of turn, but she did not punish him for it, only laughing in her delightfully wicked way.

"Yes, you're going to cum~!" she remarked, her voice raised a little more than usual. "Don't hold back now~!"

It was a commanding tone. She was stating in no uncertain terms that she both knew he was going to cum, and that she was letting him. And that he was not in a position to deny her.

Sure enough, with a low moan uncharacteristic of him, Herc came.

His cum fountained into the air, cascading down onto his gut and chest, as well as some around his crotch.

A good amount stained her feet, and a few ropes of the stuff landed upon her shins.

Seja didn't stop her pumping though, not initially. She kept it going strong, making certain that Herc's orgasm lasted, until a few pitiful dribbles signalled the end of his ejaculation.

Through it all, until he calmed, his moans filled the room, and his hips bucked a little with each burst he released from his tip.

Only once he was bucking dry did Seja pull her feet away, sighing out as she watched Herc's body, his chest heaving since he started to pant.

"You must have been saving up to give so much~" she praised, reaching down with a hand to draw up some of his residue from both the sole of one of her feet, and his terribly sensitive glans, making him twitch as a finger brushed across his tip.

She drew her hand to her lips, and slipped her fingers between them, closing them around her digits and drawing them out slowly and salaciously, an enticing display he couldn't help but watch.

Her eyes closed and she murmured in deep satisfaction, like she'd just taken the first bite of a truly wonderful meal.

"Delicious~" Seja crooned. "Quite virile, I must say~"

"Th-thank you, Mistress," he answered, words stammered from his slowly normalising breathing.

She licked her fingertips clean, before standing up from the bed, leaving him where he crouched. The Blood Elf went to one of the bedside tables, and produced a small towel which she used to wipe down her feet and ankles, flicking the used towel to the side unceremoniously.

She turned back to him, and grinned.

"Wait here, Herc~" she commanded, striding past him with that sultry sway to her hips, though she did pause momentarily to brush her toes across the root of his cock before moving on. It kept him erect a little longer, but he was starting to soften... though slowly. He wasn't quite past his arousal.

She disappeared into the wash room, and then returned with a glass pitcher filled with clean water. He hadn't seen it in there, but it couldn't have been the stuff he washed himself with.

She walked over to him, and then brought the small spout of the pitcher to his lips.

"Drink~ You'll want to regain your strength, before we go again... I'm not satisfied with just one orgasm, and I doubt you'd object to more bliss knowing you could be ready to go~"

"Yes, Mistress," he answered, before taking small sips of the cool, refreshing liquid. Gradually, he was taking thirsty gulps.

She crouched beside him, using one hand to hold the pitcher to his lips... the other gently fondling his testicles in order to keep his cock just that little bit erect.

Once he'd drank enough, the man groaned from the delicate attention to his genitals.

"Just a little play to keep you excited~" Seja assured, sliding her hand up his length and gathering even more of his residual seed, rubbing her thumb over his still sensitive glans, and then yet again providing an obscene display of her savouring what she'd wiped upon her hand, complete with another temptation-filled murmur.

It was a torment to be played with in such a way, teased and rubbed, after orgasm, but the truth was it was driving him towards another bout with Seja, and he could hardly resist.

And being played with after climax was it's own enjoyable torture for Herc.

She eased off a little, only occasionally fondling his genitals -- testicles and penis both -- with sensual gliding rubs of her hand. Until she seemed that he'd recovered just enough for the second round.

"Now then... since I had thoroughly pleased you... you are going to give back to me, Herc~ Understood~?"

The words made him feel giddy.

"Y-Yes Mistress!" he responded enthusiastically.

She laughed merrily, and then stood before him, placing a firm hand upon the top of his head.

The next thing he knew, he was being guided into her abdomen, Seja pressing his face into her gut.

"Worship me~" she commanded.

He followed through without delay, opening his mouth, and starting with some slow kisses.

The soles of her feet had proven irresistibly soft, but it turned out her belly wasn't much better, at least in regards to how terribly alluring it was.

Her skin was smooth, and she had little in the way of body fat, giving her such a slender physique. Still, her gut cushioned him, and the muscles beneath her skin provided a surprisingly pleasing pliancy, though not rigid and firm.

He couldn't help rubbing his face against her gut, just so he could feel that supple touch against his cheeks and his brow, his nose brushing across her navel.

How could even her belly be this alluring?

He drew his lips together as he'd done to her feet, slow and precise, quiet smacking wafting up from where he applied his lusty attention.

She held her lower lip as she often did in a seductive gaze, looking down upon him as he worked. He could feel her fingers gently playing through his hair, in a way that was commanding, yet almost affectionate. It made him feel welcome against her body.

He tongued her navel, swirling his muscle about the depression, tasting her skin, kissing and sucking wherever he could.

His hands were by his side, but if he were allowed, by gods he would have been taking a full grip of her glutes. If not this session, maybe next time he would ask for more opportunity to touch her.

Oh yes, he was certain there'd be a next time. Seja was expensive, no doubt, but he made good money as a carpenter, and he was patient. He could wait.

Though after this, waiting was going to be an exercise in willpower.

Soft sighs made their way to Herc's ears, encouraging noises from Seja's lips.

"Good boy~" she praised. "You know your place perfectly~"

He nodded against her gut, and his cock bobbed eagerly as if giving its own response.

He could feel the tiniest bead dribbling from the tip. She was a master at invigorating her clients after one round. Most brothels only ever provided one.

He kept up his efforts for as long as she wanted, not stopping until she gave him a command.

"Enough~" she said, though even that was said with a distinctly sensual tenor. "Lay on the bed~"

She let him go, and he pulled back with a soft gasp.

"Yes, Mistress."

He rose to his feet and moved to the bed, laying back upon it. There, he felt Seja grasping his arms and tugging him more into the centre of the bed, until she was satisfied with his positioning.

Then, he felt the mattress sag as she stood upon it, placing her feet on either side of his head.

Giving him a rather pleasing view of her rear, still clad in the leather attire that only covered her lower half now... but barely contained her glutes, shapely and alluring.

She began to sway her hips from side to side in an enticing sway, a teasing gesture meant to arouse him.

"Do you like the view, Herc~" Seja inquired with a knowing tone.

"It is... amazing, Mistress," he answered, an honest assessment.

Though not entirely honest, as he was yearning to have her nethers within reach.

She chortled softly, reaching behind to grasp one of her glutes and grope it salaciously.

"I bet you want to feel my rump to your heart's content, don't you~?" she wagered.

"Y-Yes, Mistress," he answered. Just watching her sway her hips like that was getting him as hard as he was before.

Seja really did have a way of drawing out stamina in men.

She gave her rump a light slap and a taunting laugh.

"Since you're being so honest, I'll grant your desire... so long as you hold your tongue~"

There was always a catch, but it's what he paid her for, and what he enjoyed regardless.

Seja began to drop to a crouch, and then to a kneel, until she was on her knees and smothering his face between his glutes.

He let out a muffled moan, almost one of protest, though it was nothing of the sort. He could feel the leather strip covering her nethers pressing to his lips and nose, but the delightfully pliant glutes of her rear enclosed his face, conforming to his features and exerting a luxurious pressure.

As expected, they were firmer than her breasts, so even more binding.

She let out a sigh, and then gently shook her hips from side to side, grinding her cheeks against his face.

"You make an excellent seat, Herc~" she teased, traipsing her fingers across his chest, eliciting a flinch from him when they played across his nipples, circling the small discs and all but tickling the small bumps.

He groaned, and she laughed.

"Enjoying yourself~?" she inquired, her tone revealing full well that she didn't expect an answer beyond muffled groaning and murmuring, just another act of teasing.

He so desired to kiss and lick her rump, but he refrained, staying obedient to his mistress.

His obedience would be rewarded in due course.

For now, he simply revelled in the feeling of her glutes crushing against his face, squashing his nose and even tugging on his lips from the sensual friction, a silky sensation. Her glutes slipped across his face as she gyrated her hips in a circular pattern, and then rolled them back and forth.

In this position, he was unable to avoid smelling the perfume she seemed to exude from everywhere. He was starting to wonder if it was somehow her natural scent.

It made being in her proximity almost bewitching.

Her methods were what actually fulfilled that.

Herc groaned, and he could feel his cock throb needily, aching for more attention even after her feet had driven him to climax.

His sensitive nipples made him flinch erratically, almost squirming beneath her, though he remained largely still for his mistress. His body was just inexperienced in such pleasures.

He loved it.

Then he felt her weight shift. Her glutes moved and he found his face buried more in her crotch and between her upper inner thighs than her rump, and her hands moved from his chest.

Then he felt her naked breasts squash to his waist, nipples poking his skin.

Followed by one hand to a thigh... and the other wrapping its fingers around his cock, giving it a single pump.

He let out a surprised murmur directly against her leather-clad vulva, which was enough to make her giggle in stimulation.

"Surprised~? I'm sure you would be... but I don't think you'll mind... consider this an escalation~"

There were a few more pumps to his cock... until he felt a wet touch against his glans.

His hips bucked in reflex, and Seja giggled. There was another moist caress, sliding around his corona from one side of his helmet to the other.

It was her tongue, slick and deadly stimulating with its precision, even with how lightly it was touching.

He bucked again when she dabbed her tongue's tip directly against the slit on his glans, an involuntary gasp released directly against her mound.

She tilted his length to the side, and he felt her lips against his cock, Seja gently brushing the folds against his rod with a feathery pressure, pressing just enough to let her lips be caught and tugged by his length.

She did this to both sides of his length, right down to the root, even leaning a little forwards so she could give his testicles some of the same gentle attention.

Then her tongue returned, applying light licks across his root and randomly around all sides of his member, interspersed with quick, soft pecks.

Her efforts were calculated, meant to tease and entice, not necessarily stimulate. But the feeling of her oral attention to his manhood was exquisite all the same, especially when she applied firmer licks and kisses, really letting him feel the moisture of her touch.

But it wasn't just the saliva, but the soft plushness of her succulent lips as they splayed across his girth and the terribly precise motions of her tongue. Sometimes it was the brush of the flat to his skin. Other times, it was a precise touch with the tip of her tongue applying a tracing point of pressure that trailed around his skin.

As she did this slow, delicate and tormenting dance around his pole, she stroked the lower half of his penis with one of her hands, using only her thumb and the middle and index fingers, the other two brushing against his groin.

Then he felt her other hand grope his testicles, squeezing them in her palm, gently tugging on the sack whilst his girth was caught between her stroking and her licks and kisses.

His head wasn't spared either, the Blood Elf grinding against his head with a wondrous weight upon his face, her thighs enclosed around his cranium and permitting him no escape or room to move.

And he still wasn't allowed to touch her or use his mouth. This was maddening, yet he couldn't get enough of it.

He didn't quite realise just how obedient he was, able to resist simply grabbing her... was he always this submissive?

He knew he had such desires, but this unexpected even to him.

Oh well.

She wiggled her tongue down one side of his cock, and up the other. Then she went down that side, and up the first. And after that, she chose her sides randomly, running her tongue erratically wherever she pleased, primarily using the tip of the muscle to trace tantalising trails of wet pressure all over his girth.

Her tongue raised up and curled around, and attacked the frenulum on the back of his glans, earning a large bead of precum from his tip, before she ran it back down and waggled her muscle at the root of his member, where it joined with the top of his scrotum, tugging his penis down so she had access given her position.

Seja kissed at his testicles, gently shaking them, before returning to his tip. But now, she slowed down, and began to swirl her tongue about his glans with a tepid precision, applying just the right amount of pressure to stimulate, but not enough to be considered firm.

The Blood Elf circled her tongue around his glans, releasing a muted sigh. She started licking his cock again, one long stroke up and down his sides, pressing a bit more firmly than before, curling the tip up beneath his corona before focusing on his glans again, all whilst her hands did their work gently fondling his balls and pumping the lower half of his mast.

It was intense simply from how slow and precise it was. She knew every point on his cock, every nerve his penis that elicited the most delight when tripped. Sometimes she let her lips drape across his meat and then draw together in slow, suckling kisses, leaving a thin layer of saliva behind, and gentle smacking sounds in their wake that barely made it to Herc's ears, still trapped between her thighs and within her crotch.

He felt his balls receive similar kisses, and even brief moments of an orb or both being drawn into her warm, wet mouth.

He moaned involuntarily, trying to stifle his sounds of bliss obediently, but simply unable to hold back how good he felt, which only made it worse for him when Seja giggled or murmured in turn, lips ever so gently thrumming against his scrotum, his rod, or his glans.

He felt one of his throbbing veins traced by her tongue, gliding along the bulging line with a luscious touch.

She wasn't being rough, but it was intensely domineering all the same.

But as always, Seja wasn't one to stick to a single technique forever, much as she may have wanted to; Herc perhaps was not yet ready for that kind of hopeless torture.

She brought her lips to his tip again, and after a few suckling kisses as before... she began to take his glans into her mouth, tongue swirling and gliding around his helmet with the exquisite dexterity he'd come to experience from it.

She thoroughly wet his cockhead, and bobbed her lips up and down his glans alone, yet never slipped off his tip.

It felt heavenly, those plush lips sealing so nicely around his sensitive tip, how they gently rolled and tugged against his flesh, and the slippery tongue that endeavoured to ensnare his mind.

His toes curled, his hands clenched into fists, and then gripped the sheets to keep himself from touching her.

Seja herself murmured as though sucking his member was a pleasing experience to her all on its own, and that was only adding to Herc's arousal; it was a wonderful thing, to feel one's dick sucked... but for Seja to be passionate about it, as though it felt good to her as much as it did to him... that was simply irresistible to the man. It made everything she did so much better and more exciting.

Then she popped off his tip with a quiet smack, and lifted her hips away from his face, though not without giving her hips a good shake, letting her thighs gently tap and brush against the sides of his face in a teasing manner.

"You've been such a good boy, Herc~" she praised, looking down between their bodies at him with a teasing expression. "Therefore, you deserve a fitting reward~"

She reached between them with a hand... and tugged aside that leather strip that separated her vulva from his face.

He could see her pussy now, clearer than ever, and it was a delight to behold; clean shaven, cleaner and smoother than he could have ever achieved, as though hair simply did not grow where she did not wish -- and indeed, he'd not seen or felt even the tiniest fuzz on her body, her only hair seemingly on her head and above her eyes -- and soft just looking at it. It was a little puffy, her pink labia quite striking given her natural Blood Elf skin tone.

Everything looked so perfect.

Her arousal was also terribly evident, her folds sopping and her clit erect, and that just excited him more; he had paid her for this, but to see her enjoying herself filled his heart with gladness.

He could feel the heat from her pussy on his face, even with the inches between them. Her arousal must have been intense.

"You are going to use that mouth of yours for something useful, Herc~ And you are not going to stop of falter until I'm satisfied~ But since I'm a generous Mistress... I will let you use your hands to touch me~ Does that not sound good~?"

"Y-Yes, Mistress!" he answered excitedly. "Thank you, Mistress!"

She 'humphed' in amusement, and without warning, dropped her crotch down onto his face, rather firmly planting her mound upon his mouth.

Her lips returned to his glans shortly after, dropping just a little further than his tip this time.

Herc was stunned at first, simply taking in the fact he could feel her wet pussy against his lips. Her taste was pretty mundane, nothing special, but it did little to stifle his arousal. And she smelled exotic, a sweet aroma that made up for her the lack of taste to her fluids. Not that he really expected any different.

He just wanted to partake.