The Sinner's Absolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want it inside me, Herc~?" she asked.

He could only give one answer.

"Yes, Mistress."

She smiled in satisfaction, and then with a soft, delighted gasp, her open mouth twisting with a slight smile, she began to sink down upon his girth.

Herc moaned; she was unexpectedly tight, and gripped his member with a slick pressure, the folds of her vagina digging pleasantly into his rod, and particularly rubbing over his corona as he went deeper.

She settled on his crotch, still on her knees. The weight of her supple rump pressed upon his groin and the upper reaches of his thighs.

He could feel a gentle, repetitive clenching around his mast... perfectly tuned with her heartbeat. It was subtle, but noticeable, and it added to the myriad of feelings he felt in her hot, wet depths.

The warmth was terribly inviting, and her arousal was such he felt barely any friction.

Her hands moved from her knees to his chest again, and she looked him in the eyes.

"You're mine now~"

Then she began to rise and fall.

Herc couldn't help the moan he loosed, she simply felt too good. Her contours gripped and rubbed against him in all the best bays, curling and folding against him as they shifted, particularly tugging against his corona from beneath whenever she rose upwards.

Seja also clenched herself, squeezing his cock whenever she wanted, often at random moments, always keeping him on his toes.

He moaned softly, fingers digging into the bed, wanting so badly to touch her, but holding back since he'd not been giving permission.

It became especially notable when she reached out and grasped his elbows, holding them to the sides and pinning them to the bed, leaning over him a little more as she began to pick up the pace.

She resumed the gyrations of her hips, as she'd done before when grinding against his penis from the outside.

She laughed lowly at him, a wicked and salacious sound, licking her lips before they twisted into a taunting smile.

The riding grew faster, and now Herc could hear the quiet, wet slapping whenever her hips came down to collide with his. He moaned, sounding strained beneath her, whilst she seemed hardly worked.

Her breasts bounced in front of him, his eyes moving with their jiggling before he looked between her crotch as it repeatedly devoured his member, and her face as she looked down upon him with that possessive dominance that told him 'you are mine'.

His lips parted and quavered as another loud moan was ripped from him. Pants followed, his strain starting to grow, and he wasn't even moving.

"That's it~" she said with a more agitated, lustful tone. "Moan for me~"

Whether she asked him or not, he would have moaned loudly regardless. He could feel that pressure building inside his loins, aided by her masterful motions, torso undulating, hips rolling or gyrating, twisting so his glans sometimes scraped into her walls, or at other times stopping either upon his crotch and grinding like she had before upon his crotch, only now stirring up his member within her innards, or upon his glans like she had done just before taking him.

He bucked involuntarily, the pleasure too intense for his body to be controlled... but he was still in no position to take any sort of initiative.

He felt helpless. Controlled. At her mercy.

He feared he was going to fall in love with her.

Seja's hands let go of his elbows, and moved to cup his cheeks. She started laying down on him, first brushing her chest across his, those breasts of hers squashing and applying their spreading pressure tantalisingly across his torso, only for her to shift up and let them bounce and jiggle around his head.

He couldn't get enough of those moments when she smothered him with her bosom. It was a prison he could get lost in, but the moment sadly passed.

Something just as great, if not better, came in its placed, when Seja grasped the sides of his head tightly and forced him into a deep kiss.

His eyes widened in response, not expecting this show of affection. Or perhaps dominance, as she meshed her lips sensuously against his. Her efforts weren't aggressive, or fast, but they were certainly assertive, taking what she wanted, especially when she forced her tongue into his mouth, tangling it with his own. It was a fight he could not win, as her dexterous muscle overpowered his in short order, whilst funnelling her saliva into his mouth.

His eyes narrowed when he accepted this domineering kiss. He did his best to kiss back, moving his own lips, swirling his tongue about hers, but she was in control. She twisted her head about, rotating her lips against his, though never did it make the connection crude or clumsy.

His toes curled, his hands gripped the sheets tighter, else he would have taken hold of her possessively.

But his restraint was short lived, Seja breaking the kiss for but a moment to give him one last treat.

"Why are your hands idle, Herc~?" she said with a low, breathy but aggressive tone, more so than he was used to. "Put them to use~"

Then she returned to her kissing, and resumed her lusting ride of his member, speeding up even as she laid over him, enough that he could hear the resounding wet slap of her crotch upon his.

With her permission granted, his hands made an immediate lunge for her rump, and he took handful's of her glutes, squeezing and kneading as possessively as she kissed him.

She shook her hips about as if in response, and that only stirred his cock about her innards, grinding it against her walls.

Laughter was released directly into his mouth, though he could only answer with moans, their mouths thrumming as a result. Still her tongue kept up the assault, and Herc knew this was the beginning of the finale.

One of his hands slipped up from her rump, trailing up his back and finding purchase just above her shoulder blades. His other hand briefly left her rear and caressed over the small of Seja's back, before returning to grope her lower cheeks.

All as she kept up her kissing. She had his head on lockdown, her hands gripping the sides of his cranium and making sure he had nowhere to go, no escape from her hungry kiss.

The pressure in his loins was building. Every part of this tryst was now working against him, from the way her smooth belly caressed his gut, the way her pliant thighs brushed against his hips and upper legs, the way her breasts draped and squashed to his chest, and every other delightful point of skin contact. And of course, that wonderful kiss.

She was working him towards a climax. He was drawing close, and she wasn't slowing down.

He tried to speak, murmuring in warning, and Seja seemed to pick up on it, pulling back from the kiss to let him speak.

"W-Wait, Mistress," he pleaded, still maintaining his obedient reverence. "I-I'm gonna cum soon."

His warning only got a salacious laugh.

"Then cum, Herc~ Don't hold back~"

He blinked.

"B-But, inside you?! I can't," he insisted, but not because he didn't want to. That would've been amazing. But there were other concerns at play, naturally.

But Seja wasn't having any of it.

"Do not worry about me, Herc~ You cannot conceive with me, so fill me with your obedient lust~!"

She laughed, and she rolled her hips and rode his cock even faster, the slapping echoing in the room.

It was too late now. He couldn't stop himself.

"M-Mistress! Aaaaahnnn!"

He bucked hard into her, and this seemed to push her over the edge too.

"Yes~! Just like that~!" she exclaimed with wicked authority.

He was filling her. He could feel her orgasming walls shuddering around his penis, milking him for every drop.

He couldn't stop. Being his third climax, his dick even began to hurt a little from the stimulation, but it paled to the euphoria he felt.

She jerked atop of him, gasping with each pang of ecstasy her own orgasm gave her. Juices sputtered against his crotch, whilst the discharge from them both mixed around his cock and within her depths.

After an agonisingly pleasurable length of time, seemingly his longest orgasm this day, Herc finally calmed down, and Seja with him.

She laid limp atop of him, panting and holding him close. He too was trying to take control of his breathing.

She'd worked him quite hard, a film of sweat clinging to his brow.

They stayed like this for a minute or two, before Seja braced herself on his chest and sat up, making him groan as his softening length twitched with some dying vigour inside of her walls.

She let out a sigh, and then smirked at him.

"Good boy~" she purred, rolling her hips in one last act of teasing dominance, before slipping off of him, drops of cum falling upon his dying erection.

She rolled over to one of the drawers next to the bed, and fished out a towel, and used it to wipe down her inner thighs and crotch until she was no longer leaking. Then, she did the same to his cock, even the mildly coarse material eliciting some final tinges of pleasure.

He gasped, but then, she handed him another towel, and he got the feeling the session was over.

Seja's next words confirmed it.

"So, how was it~?" she asked.

"It was... incredible, Mistress," he answered.

This made her laugh and waggle her fingers admonishingly.

"Now now, the session's done, you don't need to call me 'Mistress'... though I don't mind it if you do. Still, it's good to make the distinction," she explained.

Even now, when she sounded much more casual, she still possessed a feel of sultry authority. Calm, collected, domineering.

"O-Of course... Seja," he said with a beat, making sure he didn't call her Mistress again.

She smirked, and laid herself on the bed with a sigh, before rolling up and off and grabbing the pitcher of water.

She brought it to him, and he took it gladly, drinking down the rest of the clear liquid.

Once it was empty, she took it and returned it to wherever it came from in the wash room. And she came back with his clothes and shoes in hand, laying them out on the bed.

"Thank you," Herc said, before giving her a nervous look. "Are... are you sure it's okay what I did? I mean... inside you..."

"I have remedies from a local apothecary," she said. "Remedies I oversee myself. Besides, it's hard enough for a human and an elf to conceive, and I knew you were healthy where it mattered the moment you walked in."

"B-But how?" he asked. "You didn't see my groin until well into the session."

"I'm afraid that's a trade secret," she said. "Not my call, but let's say we have a way of detecting it. It keeps us safe and even lets clients find help on their own. But enough of that... I take it we will be seeing each other again, soon?"

"Y-Yes!" he answered enthusiastically, before calming himself and muttering in mild embarrassment. "Well, maybe not 'soon'... but I would... like to visit again."

Seja giggled sweetly, crossing her arms beneath her bust as she wrapped herself up in a towel, covering her bust and crotch, but laying provocatively on the bed, watching Herc dress himself once he'd wiped himself down with the towel.

"That's good to hear~ I know our rates are pricey, but I say they're worth it. Wouldn't you agree~?"

"Y-Yes... I don't think I've ever felt better in my life."

She smiled, a warm if sultry expression, tapping the sheets of the bed idly with one hand.

"Well, make sure you spend wisely... it would be a shame to lose such a lovely client to overspending."

His face flushed, and she chuckled teasingly.

"I'll endeavour to save for these sessions. It shouldn't be too hard, I make good coin, and your establishment isn't as expensive as some of the tales I have heard," he assured.

"Glad to hear it," Seja said, before waving her hand in a gesture of dismissal. "The Madame will be along to collect you. I will likely have another client soon, so I think our time has come to an end. I look forward to our next meeting~"

"S-So do I," Herc stammered before giving Seja a parting bow, to which she responded with a playful giggle.

Then he turned around, and found the door.

Madame Glay was already waiting for him.

"I trust you had an excellent time?" she asked.

"Yes... it was worth every coin," Herc praised.

"That is excellent to hear, sir. I shall lead you back to the entrance. If you choose, perhaps I can offer another suggestion. Otherwise, you are free to leave."

"I don't think I can go another round after Seja..." Herc murmured, feeling a little self-conscious, like he wasn't being 'manly' saying that... but even the most virile man would be exhausted eventually with her. She probably could've kept going if she wanted.

"Then follow me, and I shall lead you to the exit."

With that, Madame Glay beckoned Herc to follow, leading him back the way they came, but instead of going through the entry hall, she led him through a narrow corridor accessible via one of the doors behind her counter, which eventually led to a side entrance outside, in a more secluded spot hidden by small potted shrubs that had been given the topiary treatment.

"We hope to see you again, sir," Madame Glay remarked, giving one last courteous bow, before shutting the door.

Herc stood there for a moment, and then sighed out, turning around and finding himself back on the cobblestone street.

But as he walked, his lips twisted into a rather broad, goofy smile.

He'd have plenty of motivation now to fill orders.

And he was certain he'd be back under Mistress Seja's spell soon enough.