The Sinner's Absolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or should I just keep it locked away in this terrible garment~? Doomed to be forever forbidden from a most divine touch~ Such a difficult decision...~"

She giggled wickedly, and slid the crease of her lips along his bulge, cupping his testicles through the material with one of her hands, the other still groping one of his glutes.

He couldn't take it anymore.

"Please..." he muttered.

She paused, and raised an eyebrow, looking at him.

"Oh~? What was that, Herc~?"

"Please," he repeated. "I want to take it off..."

"What was that~?" she asked again.

"I want to take off my underpants so you can touch my cock..."

She gripped his member, stroking it slowly and firmly through his garment.

"I didn't quite hear you... speak up~"

"Please!" he begged with a raised voice. "I want to feel you touch my cock!"

She was quiet, but her grin deepened into a cruel expression, thought one full of satisfaction.

"Good boy~" she purred, before bringing her hands to the hem of his underpants, and starting to slowly tug them down.

He saw his pink-purple glans first, slipping out past the sliding top of his underwear the moment it could overpower the hem, rising to attention. It looked so slick with precum that'd been smeared all over it by the strained fabric. It also helped ease the friction of the slightly coarse material against his sensitive tip.

The musky smell was... intense. And from the way she inhaled through her nose, she clearly enjoyed that cologne of masculine arousal.

"Your lust is intense, Herc~" she praised, before finally pulling his underwear down to his knees. She paused for a moment, and observed his cock, now on display in all its glory.

It had a slight kink in it, tending towards the left just a little, and though from the side it was quite straight, now that it wasn't constrained by his underwear, and allowed to erect fully. It was a nice size, about average, but it could suitably please a woman, and had a girth one could nicely wrap their hand around.

It was also devoid of hair, only the thinnest stubble present around his groin.

"I had noticed before, but I see you have shaven yourself... for me~? I'm flattered~" she said with a pleased tone.

The cock bobbed as though it was happy itself. Herc simply grunted meekly, feeling even more vulnerable now, and even more aroused.

"It is a delicious looking cock you have, Herc... I wonder what it tastes like...~" she trailed off, leaning in close, pursing her lips in preparation for a kiss.

But when there was but a hairsbreadth between her mouth and his tip, her lips closed together in a feigned smooch before any contact could be made.

"But you didn't have permission to speak before... you don't get to feel my mouth just yet~"

She let out a soft, taunting cackle, wrapping her hand around his girth, starting to stroke it.

He wanted to whimper and complain to her, that it wasn't fair... and it wasn't. But gods, if it didn't get his heart racing. He knew, deep down, that she wouldn't deny him forever, but this denial right now was just cruel.

He loved it and hated it, and he loved how he hated it. It just felt... so damn good. He surprised himself.

Of course, the way her gloved hand felt against his cock proper was delightful. It made his member twitch, reflexive jerks whenever she tugged on it. She had a stimulating technique too, twisting her hand a little as she pulled towards his tip, and then back down again. She brought her other hand around, and used it to caress and massage his testicles, tugging on the scrotum and juggling the orbs playfully within their sack.

He wanted to feel her bare skin, though, but for now... this was heavenly, if subject to her dominance.

He couldn't control the way his tip beaded precum, of course.

"Look at this~" she noted. "Dribbling like a loose beer keg spigot... how perverse~"

She laughed softly, and used his leakage to her advantage, smearing the clear seminal fluids across his glans, and then his length, allowing a slowly growing lubrication, and thus a slow increase in the grip strength and slickness of her motions.

Soon his entire member felt greasy, and her gloved hands easily slid up and down his girth, complete with that torturous yet delightful twisting motion, a reciprocating rotation that made her fingers and palm feel like they were spiralling against his girth, pulling on his foreskin, which served to lubricate him further, drawing up precum as the skin sheathed his glans, which was then caught by her glove as her strokes peeled his skin back and let the leather slide over the collected stuff, smearing it further.

He began to pant, but he knew, despite the pressure in his loins, that he wasn't going to blow.

She was too careful for that, her pace calculated to pleasure, to stimulate, but not to force him past that threshold.

She wanted him on the precipice, where she could torment him best.

"Your cock wets itself almost as much as a woman's pussy... I like it~"

A rare compliment, even if mixed with a mild taunt. Herc couldn't smile though, his face constantly contorted by small breaths of pleasure, and grunts of strain, mild as they were.

Seja, of course, did not seem at all exerted. She'd done very little that could be considered strenuous, but she didn't need to be rough, or harsh.

She had more than enough finesse to wrap Herc around her finger with the barest effort.

She pulled back, letting go of his manhood, but only briefly. All so she could use her teeth to pull her gloves off her arms, letting her fingers flex now that they had all their dexterity at their disposal.

And when they wrapped around his genitals once more, he flinched; it was a different feeling compared to the gloves; the leather was smooth, but her skin was almost as silk, though it had that texture that only skin could provide, imparting a kind of friction that tantalised.

The touch was only enhanced by her technique, her masterful use of grip and pressure letting her fingers dance across his manhood, not gripping him fully just yet. Instead, she opted for an unusual method, holding her fingers like the bars of a cage, and slowly stroking the tips of her digits up and down his girth and across his glans, doing something similar to his testicles.

"I enjoy doing this~" Seja remarked. "Men can't stand how it feels... like they're being scoured by velvet tines~"

He could only agree with her assessment. It was a technique designed to torment as much as tantalise, leaving one's cock begging for an actual grip. But his only verbal response to the dominant elf was a series of soft, lusting gasps, pleasured breaths drawn from him by her efforts.

She giggled at him as she maintained her course, though she altered the sensation by starting to twist her hand, such that her fingertips spiralled up and down his rod with titillating precision.

He wanted to call out her name, but he knew that would only incite further punishment from her... but the mistress' 'punishments', cruel as they were, were ever tantalising.

Seja shifted her gaze between his besieged penis and his face, an expression that he could only describe as cruel temptation painted upon it, lips curled in a soft but knowing smile, one that conveyed just how well she had learned his body.

It was a terrible look, one that made him feel weak, helpless, and one that drew him deeper into her snare.

Then her fingers wrapped around his cock and his jewels properly, and finally, he felt her stroke him with a full grip, though she kept her strength measured, squeezing just enough that it felt like her palm and fingers were gliding along his skin, but also so that her grip rolled his foreskin up and over his glans and peeled it back again repeatedly, as before when she was wearing her gloves.

"A-Ahhh..." His moan was hitched from the stimulation, directing some of his focus onto his legs so he could remain standing. If he didn't, he feared he would've buckled, and he did not want to collapse in front of his mistress.

He groaned, toes curling against the floor.

That pressure in his loins was building again, a desperate cry in his mind for release. But he would only get it when she decreed, not before.

She changed technique briefly, gripping his glans and gently wringing it like one polished a doorknob or the pommel of a sword, forcing his glans into her palm.

"I can feel your arousal staining my hand, Herc~" Seja remarked with a teasing tone. "I bet you could slip inside me so easily right about now, so much of it covering your dick... but you're far from receiving that delight, Herc~"

Seja giggled, and then she let go of him, leaving his cock to bob needily. He let out a whimper, wishing she'd take him all the way. But the feelings of need and desire mixed with the euphoria filling him.

She was denying him, but the frustration he felt didn't suppress the simple pleasure her efforts brought him.

She rose from her feet, and sauntered over to the bed, his eyes drawn to her rump; such a sultry sway, like a hypnotist's pendulum.

The Blood Elf was sensual in all her movements, especially the way she twisted as she descended towards the edge of the bed, an impressive show of just how much control she had over her body. It hardly seemed as though gravity tugged on her when she sat down, that her sensual grace was but an expression of her will.

She was still bare-chested, and she seemed uninterested in covering up her breasts. Perhaps another means to tease him, having them so close, yet so far, a taunting display of what he couldn't yet have.

"Come to me~" she commanded. He obliged, but then she raised her hand once he was a bit over a foot from the bed's edge. "Stop there... on your knees~"

He dropped to his knees as commanded. She smiled, her tongue just barely peeking out past her lips as it drew from one corner of her mouth to the other.

"You've been desperate to touch me since you submitted to me... so I shall reward your obedience with a small permission~"

Then she raised one of her feet before his face, pointed towards his nose.

"Take off my shoes~" she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Herc obliged, reaching up to delicately remove her footwear. He was precise, carefully sliding the shoe from her foot with a practised skill, forged through years of excellent carpentry.

Though compared to her hands, his were quite a bit rougher, the price of experience and skill.

She flexed her toes once the shoe was removed, and Herc couldn't help but marvel at how smooth it was; it had no coarseness to speak of at all, as though she somehow spared it the wear of life; even the least active of people still earned hardier skin on the soles of their feet simply through walking. But Seja took great care of her feet, for even the ball and heel had skin like silk from appearances.

It made him want to touch them, to see if appearances spoke truth.

She raised her other foot, and presented her other shoe. He removed that one with the same delicate touch.

Seja admired her feet with a pleased expression, mouth opening in silent appreciation.

Then she looked into his eyes, and bit her lower lip before issuing her next command, raising one of her feet until the big toe gently tugged at his lower lip in a teasing manner.

"Now... worship them~ And you will gain the privilege to touch more of me when I deign~"

At first he wasn't sure. He never thought about feet in such a way until now. But he had wanted to touch them, to see if they really felt as smooth as they looked. And even the way she flexed her foot and exercised her toes had a sensual grace to it, no different to the swaying of her hips or the slow twists of her neck as she gave him those tempting glances.

Besides... he could not disobey his mistress.

His hands moved to gently grasp the foot in front of his face, and he started with a gentle caress and massage, squeezing her heel and gently manipulating her toes.

He wasn't expecting how good it felt to finally be able to touch her proactively, even if limited to where, and under her command. Nevertheless, feeling that soft, silky skin beneath his hands... it made him desire her more, and helped ease some of the tension he'd built until this point.

Denial came with frustration, even if she wasn't bringing him right to the precipice and bringing him back down. But to be able to touch something, to use his hands -- something that much of his life revolved around, as a carpenter -- brought him relief.

But he knew Seja had more in mind when she ordered him to worship her feet... so he leaned in, and gently took the big toe between his lips, suckling gently.

A pleased murmur left his mistress, watching as he continued to caress her foot. She licked her lips, whilst he licked between her toes, trying to emulate her careful, sensual efforts, though he was far less experienced in the carnal arts.

She made a living on it, after all.

He brushed his lips across her digits, whilst stroking and caressing her foot. He planted kisses, slipped several of her smaller toes into his mouth, and ran his muscle along her sole. His clumsy kisses weren't as delicate as hers, but she made no effort to tell him off.

His saliva was slowly painting her foot, his tongue apply brush strokes all over, going as far as her ankles and a small ways up her shin, before retreating to her toes.

He didn't realise this about himself... but now that he was here, touching, licking, kissing, suckling on her foot... Herc realised, as long as it was someone as sensual and tempting as Seja, he more than delighted in such an act.

She pulled her foot away once he'd worshipped it enough. Then, she brought her other foot before him, and with a nod, he proceeded to give it the same treatment.

Only, he faltered when he felt the sole of the foot he'd just service press to his erection. Seja's eyes narrowed and her smile twisted in amusement.

"Keep going, Herc~" she commanded. So he did, but he fought to keep his focus on Seja's foot in his hands and to his mouth when the other was starting to stroke his length up and down, rubbing the bottom sole along the underside of his penis, pushing her heel into his length as it slid up from the root, and pressing the ball of her foot to the back of his glans.

Then she altered technique, as was her way, this time focusing on her toes, scraping the digits down his cock, draping them across his balls with a teasing waggle, before sliding back up with a slight tilt to her foot so her knuckles grazed along his member, added points of firm pressure, particularly notable when they grazed over his glans, before she tilted her foot again, so that she could crudely grasp his helmet with her toes.

Seja started to gently wring his tip like she'd done with her hand, only it felt a little harsher given the lack of length and dexterity her toes had compared to her fingers... it was still stimulating in its own way.

But again, she never lingered on a single technique for too long, so even the twisting sensation was soon replaced when she slotted his dick between her big toe and the small one adjacent, applying quite a tight pressure around his girth, her knuckles grinding along his member on either side.

It made him falter a little as he applied a kiss to her ankle, but by this point, he'd already sufficiently worshipped it, as Seja pulled it away from his mouth... and brought it to his cock, using her toes to squeeze his glans and twist around it like she was doing before.

But now that both her feet were working on his member, it was an entirely different sensation.

"Does this feel good, Herc~?" Seja inquired with a seductive and lightly mocking tone, following with a low chuckle.

"Y-Yes Mistress... I never... never knew someone could use their feet like this," he admitted to her.

"There are many uses for every part of the body~" she stated. "The best learn how to use every part in the most delightful way possible~"

She giggled, and once again changed her method, this time using one foot to fondle and juggle his balls, whilst the other caressed his length up and down, tilting her foot sideways so she could caress the flank of his cock with the middle of her sole.

Her touch was stimulating, she applied a feathery pressure or a squeezing grasp, exploiting what parts of his penis was most sensitive to different levels of sensations.

Herc couldn't help panting in response. He could feel a pressure in his loins slowly rising, a pressure that had been churning without aim before then, his body yearning for release but never finding it.

Now she might actually draw out a climax from him, but she was going to take her time first.

He groaned as she shifted again, this time sandwiching the top and bottom of his cock between the top of one foot and the sole of the other, grinding slowly, the firmer, bony pressure from the foot below contrasting with the silky caress of her sole on the foot above.

Pre oozed from his tip, and she exploited the limpid discharge by smearing his arousal across his rod, adding additional lubrication.

Again, Seja changed technique, this time attacking his cockhead with both sets of toes at once, rubbing and squeezing the tip with merciless twisting motions, but slow enough as to keep him from climaxing until she wanted him to.

He was shivering from the feeling, and fighting the urge to grab her legs, if nothing else than to simply touch her. That brief permission to touch her had done more to him than he realised, and now that he was back to being forbidden, it was maddening.

Yet he loved it.

"Isn't it wonderful~? Just what kinds of pleasures exist in the world, if one only looks for those that know... I can see from how your face twists that you agree~"

She followed up with a soft but wholly domineering laugh, relishing the utter control she had over him right now.

"M-Mistress... it feels amazing," he agreed, a huff leaving his mouth as he attempted to keep himself from climaxing too suddenly; he was unused to this, so even her expertise and prowess may have been undone if he wasn't careful.

But there was little to worry about, as she held back a little to provide him a chance to calm down, if only a few degrees.

Another change in method, and he felt either side of his dick being squeezed and stroked between the crooks of her toes, their tips and the balls of her feet wrapping around his girth as she pumped.

He panted. More pre dribbled from his tip, like dew rolling down a leaf.

His member throbbed with need, the terrible softness of her skin, mixing with the grip she exerted.

She could've perhaps done something more efficient with her hands. But that wasn't the point. The point was how her feet made him feel. That he was beneath her heels, practically being stepped on, yet instead of humiliation, it was glee. Submissive, subservient glee, but glee all the same. She commanded his pleasure, and showed him that he was subject to her whims.

It was a true display of the disparity between dominant and submissive.

It only made him even more aroused than before, unwittingly bucking his hips between her toes.

It made her smirk.

"Someone is getting impatient... well, I think you have been a good boy up to this point, so I think I will let you have this~"

She finished her words with a giggle, and then she repositioned her feet once more, sliding her feet along until his mast was imprisoned directly between the soles of both.

That was when she got serious, starting to pump fast, vigorous, squeezing his length with effort intent on bringing him over the edge.

He couldn't stifle his moans, or the twitching of his body, and nor could she hold back the low, cruel and teasing laughs as her feet tormented him.