The Sinner's Canon Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, can I teleport, because I'd like to go back to my convent, drain everyone dry, and then come back here with all of my new vampire nun converts, if possible. You'd get their souls, but I would get their bodies here with me, ready to aid me in serving Jack here forever. See, I will gladly not only service you, Jack, but also urge others to do so.

"I didn't really dump you over the cheating as you might think. I dumped you because my parents were mad over the cheating and just the fact that we were lovers. I didn't mind the cheating at all. Better a cheater like you than a husband like Christ who won't even touch us," Rita queried eagerly.

"Go for it, but don't neglect Jack when you return, my dear. He'll love the vampire nuns, I'm sure, but he'll enjoy most of all. Excuse me while I grab Angela now. She deserves a chance to serve Jack, too," Nicki assured Rita as they both departed.

"Well, suffice it to say that your love life is really on the upswing," Tyler quipped.

"Good news for you, too. You'll catch the overflow now, won't you? Women, demons, vampires, you name it, I'll get to fuck it, so you will, too," I high-fived him before fucking Jessica, Sandra, and Lilith in alternating strokes from behind.

Yes, this was gonna be more than my day. It would be my eternity.

Chapter 8

I barely finished cumming inside Sandra again at last when Nicki returned with Angela ... and another man. And then another ... And another. They were all pretty shaken up, including Angie herself. Only the Devil was calm, for obvious reasons. They were all also naked, much to my amusement and delight. They averted their eyes for a moment, but I wasn't having it from any of them, especially Angie.

"So, this is the monogamous, 'clean-living' way of life that you left me to pursue? What did you do, leave the Mormon Church already? That didn't take you what, six months, tops? Are any of these men your boyfriend? Or fiance by now, perhaps? Well, Angie? Answer me, damn it! You don't seem to have the courage of your convictions anymore," I demanded of Angela, even as she noticed my massive cock and started drooling over it...

I was far from a prude or holder of double standards, certainly not one to judge, but her hypocrisy really pissed me off. It was personal. She had dumped me to be with that panty waste Fred, who didn't even want to fuck her until marriage. Ugh. And then she turned around and dropped every belief for which she broke up with me? That just irritated the hell out of me.

"Yeah, it lasted six weeks, until I met up with Tom, Dick, and Harry here ... yes, those are their actual names ... and we really hit off. The next thing that I know, I'm pulling regular trains and showing up on their amateur porn video site. Someone else who was naughty, too, must have recognized me, and told the elders and Fred as well.

"Before I knew it, our engagement was broken and I was all alone ... except when I fuck these guys. I keep trying to entice Fred into my bed to take his virginity through ex sex. He has yet to cave, sadly enough. I don't know how or why, but I was reborn as a slut, no longer the jealous prude that you remember," Angela winked at me now.

"Well, you weren't a total prude, in your defense. You just didn't want to share, or be shared, for that matter," I let her down somewhat easy, recalling how torn my little Brazilian was over her lusts and her recent conversion to Mormonism.

I supposed that my somewhat irrational (somewhat) temper tantrum or outburst of rage or whatever had calmed down by now, hadn't it?

"Yes, well, I technically never joined ... I was never baptized a Mormon. Yet I dumped you to marry another guy, my ex-fiance Fred, who wanted to wait for marriage. It turns out that six weeks was as long as I could actually practice abstinence. I was already climbing the walls by then. I was easy pickings for these guys here, Tom, Dick, and Harry, who incidentally are brothers. Last name is, and I shit you not, Tracy," Angela blushed as much as she could, given her Brazilian tan.

"Wait, your last name was Tracy and your parents still named you Tom, Dick, and Harry. That's just ... cruel! I hope that you don't have a brother named Spencer! High school must have been Hell on Earth! Well, maybe not quite Hell on Earth. Nicki stuck her tongue out at me on that point," I chuckled in response to this news.

"That's because Hell ain't that bad ... at least not for people like Jack. He's welcome in Hell whenever he wants to get some demon tail. I've issued a formal edict in Hell that any demons who see Jack Benton are to fuck him on sight. I'm not even kidding, in case you want to test me. Please do. He saved us all from the threat of a Lake of Fire. All humanity and demonkind alike should be grateful to him forever for that," Nicki announced while ogling Tom's cock.

"By the way, when did you realize that Jessica was my immortal Prophetess?" I asked Nicki, causing Jess to perk up, of course.

"Oh, when I realized just how much she idolized you, the sheer extent of it. I just didn't tell Lilith yet. I was coming to that, but it wasn't time. Yet. Sorry, babe. Yes, Jack, while being the Devil normally means never having to say that you're sorry, that doesn't apply to my wife one hundred percent. I'm sure that she'll have some way for me to make amends," Nicki winked at Lilith, who gave her a very knowing glance and licked her lips with anticipation ... those two could never stay mad at each other for long.

That, of course, was when Rita returned with her whole crew of vampire nuns, a lot more people than could comfortably fit into my place. Yikes! Still ... vampire nuns ... and they were all naked by now. Angela looked at the nuns, looked at Rita, looked at me, and then looked at Satan and Lilith. It fully dawned on her now what was happening. She was in the presence of someone far from human, superhuman in fact.

She had been so focused on relationship stuff that she hadn't figured it all out in her mind, nor had the Tracy brothers. Their eyes bugged out even more when Nicki took on the classic Devil costume, complete with red skin, horns, a pitchfork, hooves, and a pointed tail. Then Lilith did the same and the Tracy brother all wet themselves in terror.

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen the Devil!" I grinned at them now, even Angela joining in the mirth, "go clean them up, Angie. They're your boyfriends. Take some fucking responsibility for them."

Something in the look in my eyes brooked no argument, either. She wasn't dealing with Fred the Chaste Mormon Missionary Boy anymore. She was in the presence of the Jack. She would have to get used to doing as she was told henceforth, wouldn't she? I smirked as I imagined bending her over, spanking her, and fucking her while making the Tracy brothers share Jessica or Sandra ... or Rita. Or one each?

I winked at each of my girlfriends ... and at Tyler ... and at Nicki and Lilith, followed by the vampire nuns. The way that they all blew me kisses left no room for doubt. I was increasingly feeling my oats, coming into my own, testing my limits, and getting that awesome taste of power that could be seductive as Hell. Yes, I thought, I could see why they call people "drunk" on this feeling. It was a heady wine indeed ... and I had plenty of thirst for it.

12