The Sins of Eva Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman from Bucharest going home after work.
2.8k words
3.88
7.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whorely
Whorely
1 Followers

The huge park behind the mall, which Eva walked through every time she finished work hours, had an entirely different feel at night. The trees, green and jovial by day, now seemed dark and secretive. The blind lanterns, arranged scrapingly, didn't really help you see, but only gave you a better understanding of how many mysteries might lurk in the darker corners. The benches were sparse and often inhabited by human beings, who giggled or whispered when you walked past them.

Lake Titan, which by day mirrored your entire park in its vibrant glow, by night offered only a grotesque play of light and shadow, indecipherable images and cold air. Pedestrians, who a few hours ago were laughing, talking, gesticulating, now passed silently by, their faces hidden in the darkness, whispering mysteries only known to themselves, looking at you as an intruder who had no place there.

The IOR Park, in its entirety, seemed larger at night than during the day, like a lung that exhaled in the light, shrinking in size, and inhaled deeply in the dark, widening. Once you entered the park, especially at night, you had the impression that it was never-ending, like a maze of vegetation, with circular paths laid out on several floors, communicating with each other by steps melted by time, which often took you back to where you started from if you were not of the place.

Eva checked her phone from time to time, betraying a sense of unease that was gripping her at the time. It was almost eleven at night, an hour later than she usually left work. The inventory they'd just had at the store, which happened once a week, made her as usual stay late, which bothered her every time.

Even though she had some people she got along with at work, there were others like her boss, Andrei, who often crossed the line. But she accepted her fate, at least for the time being, and endured everything to save enough money for her future.

Since her mother's death, Eva had been the only woman in the house. Her father, still in his prime, worked from morning until late at night, so many of the household chores were often left to her. She did laundry, cooked, went to the market, or whatever else usually fell under a woman's duties, but also because her flexible work allowed her to juggle her time.

She had just finished high school almost a year ago, and going to college had become a promise that kept being postponed. She dreamed of a career in business, pre-entrepreneurship, something on her own, but those desires now had to wait. With money tight and her needs growing, Eva had secretly decided to work two part-time jobs, but her father, Valentin, only knew about the one as a saleswoman in an underwear shop.

The second job paid better, and she did it either at the beginning of the day or at the end, depending on her shifts at the mall. It was a temporary job at an erotic massage parlour in the old city centre, or at least that's what Eva liked to call it. But she'd been doing it for a year, since she'd turned eighteen, and she still hadn't gotten tired of it.

As she wandered through the park at the end of her shift, through the warm twilight of the IOR's lanterns, she heard a strange sigh coming from a bench. She usually paid no attention to the little comments or libidinous onomatopoeias she still heard from various people on the street, but now she sensed something was different.

Perhaps it was the provocative clothing, a gift from the boss to all female employees, that they were required to wear to the store: black stockings up to their knees, short cloche skirts to reveal a palm of white skin on their legs, low-cut, arched shirts that bared the sexy lace of their bras, and a black choker around their necks. The sexualization of female employees attracted more male customers, who were usually missing from lingerie stores, men who could buy gifts for their partners by seeing live examples in the young salesgirls.

Hearing that deep sigh, Eva glances over to the place in question and sees a bearded guy who looked like a homeless man with a thick penis sticking out of his pants. With his right hand he was choking and rubbing his unwashed cock, while he stared at her with a wicked grin. The girl quickens her pace to get away from this fellow, but he begins to follow her around the park with his dick dangling and flapping. Her short skirt was bouncing more and more from the big steps she was taking, partially baring her ass to the onanist's delight.

The bearded man also quickened his pace, panting and rubbing the wet, sticky head of his cock. A small shudder sent cold shivers down Eve's spine, but she hurriedly continued on her nightly journey, thinking he was just some pervert who wanted to cum in the dark. The guy gets pretty close to the girl's ass, his footsteps sounding closer and closer, at which point she stops abruptly and turns to look at him again. She sensed that she wasn't getting away from him easily and decided that maybe she could confront him somehow and fix the problem.

As chance would have it, they both stopped under a lantern. The light bulb shone directly on the bearded man's beautiful cock, and Eva stared in fright at his rock hard erection. For a few moments she waited motionless to see what would happen next. The man rubbed his dick incessantly and moaned louder and louder. The girl understood that he just wanted to unload and decided to give him this pleasure, thinking that maybe this would get rid of him. She immediately realized that he liked to be watched and that's what she did.

She kept looking down at his erect penis, which was trembling under the pressure of the palm that was vigorously massaging it, giving the impression that she was interested in what she saw. The fact that a nineteen-year-old girl was watching him turned the nocturnal predator on and brought him to climax rather quickly. Jets of white cum began to fall onto the pavement between the two, sprinkling wet drops everywhere, like warm milk spurting from a full udder.

Finally, having finished cumming, the man waved his hand in Eva's direction and then walked away, making himself invisible in the darkness. The girl then shook off the astonishment that had taken hold of her and, as if nothing had happened, continued on her way home.

Once out of the park, the brightly lit streets and the people that animated them made her calm down and regain confidence that the evening would end well. An hour before midnight the Titan neighborhood was still not asleep. It was where she felt safest. She had lived here since she was born and almost all of her memories came from this place. The walk through civilization soothed her, and the experience of the park wanderer didn't upset her, on the contrary it made her forget the stress of work and even relax.

When she got home, she said hello, but her father didn't answer. As she was taking off her shoes, she noticed a wet splash on her shoe. She tried to wipe it off but realised it was something sticky that was spreading on the navel of her finger. She took it to her nose to sniff and smelled that specific aroma of seminal fluid. That's when she realized it was a stray drop of the man's semen from the park.

She went to the bathroom to wash her hand, tried to get in and immediately noticed her father was in the shower. She wanted to quickly close the door but a strange feeling stopped her. With her hand clenched on the doorknob and the door slightly ajar, she looked at Valentin who was washing his hair without hearing that anyone else was in the bathroom with him. Eva looked at him curiously for a long moment.

Since it had been just the two of them in the house, she had never seen him naked. She practically couldn't remember if she had ever seen him as a child, she only knew that sometimes when she was younger, the three of them would go to the beach and that's when she would see her father in his underwear. She remembered him as a strong man with thick arms and legs, a hairy chest and broad shoulders. And in his briefs she always saw a prominent "knob," as her mother had taught her men had, which attracted the attention not only of her but also of other women at the beach.

Now the daughter watched her father wash in the shower with his back to her. He had the same broad, muscular back, even though he had just turned the handsome age of forty. Looking down, her attention was drawn to a round, strong ass, perhaps too generous for a man, but quite attractive in her eyes. As he stood with his back to her, Eva could only see his backside, but she continued to look at him with interest, still wearing a drop of a stranger's cum on her finger.

At one point Valentin leaned over to the shower to clear his hair, and as he stood with his legs wide apart and his buttocks towards the door, he inadvertently allowed a huge pair of balls to show, and a long penis hanging behind them. The girl gazed at her father's posterior and the old man's worm testicles that only half covered a thick, bell-bottomed cock, from which spurts of frothing water dripped, much to the viewer's delight.

Involuntarily, aroused by the image of her father, Eva took the streetman's cum-stained finger to her mouth and began to suck it. She sucked hungrily on the last sticky drop from the bearded man's balls in the park as she gazed at her father's huge testicles hanging naked and unemptied.

After a while she slowly closed the door and went to her bedroom to change until Daddy had finished his shower. Once there, she began to undress and admire herself in the mirror. She was only nineteen but her tiny body had developed harmoniously. She liked her breasts, her ass, her abdomen, her hair. Even though she was petite, she had taken care of herself, her figure, her diet, she had avoided vices, and looking good always helped her to relate to people, or even to find a job quickly.

As she took off her short skirt, she noticed a transparent wet spot on her underwear. When she also took off her panty she saw that her freshly waxed vulva was wet from arousal. Apparently the bearded man who'd cum in front of Eva had lit a flame inside her, but the image of her naked father with his bulging ass and huge balls had also turned that flame into a full-blown fire.

Thinking of Valentin's beautifully shaped cock hanging behind his balls, and from the top of which water dripped during the shower, Eva brought two fingers to his clit and began to gently massage it. Then, wet and sticky as they were, she brought them to her mouth, pulled out her pink slick, and inserting them gently began to suck on them, looking back in the mirror at her naked white teenage body.

Since his wife's death, Valentin has been devastated. Half of him was gone with her departure. They had loved each other as much from day one and had never been wrong, neither in flesh nor in thought. They were that inseparable couple who still enjoyed late weekend mornings, breakfast and tea at lunchtime, chatting for hours on everything and never getting bored of each other.

Eva often found them laughing, kissing, tickling each other, and she was always smiling at them and telling them she loved them. She was always happy for their joy and as a child she promised herself that she would find a husband just like her father, a guy with a sense of humour, sensitive and loving. But her mother's unexpected disappearance has thrown them both off course. Now nothing was the same. Valentin no longer laughed and was no longer happy, but neither did Eva continue with her childhood dreams.

Whenever she entered a room with her father unannounced, she found him sad, dejected, pensive. Each time she took him in her arms and kissed him on the cheek, wiped his damp complexion and swore that everything would be all right. Six months after the funeral, Valentin, at the urging of relatives and friends, gave himself a second chance and began to meet new people. Eva, on the other hand, couldn't bear the thought. She couldn't accept that a stranger, someone who wasn't her mother, would come into their home, eat with them at the table, use their bathroom, sleep in their bed and love her father.

She felt that she would be extra, and that Valentin wouldn't need her anymore. He wouldn't love her, and he wouldn't hold her. He would only have eyes for her stepmother, and she would have to leave home to avoid fighting with his new girlfriend. Valentin hadn't yet had the chance to do anything Eva had imagined, but she wanted to be cautious, or proactive as her boss talked to them at work, and from the very first meeting of his father she started to sabotage him.

The first chick, a big-breasted co-worker of his father's named Ioana, has annoyed her since dinner. After multiple little teases about Ioana's wrinkles or dark circles under her eyes, Eva asked her directly why she was single at thirty-seven.

"-My father is a widower. What's your excuse?"

Since she had no plausible excuse, and since she could see clearly that she would not get along with Eva, Ioana quickly decided to give up on her new relationship. In this way Eva had scored her first victory against her father's sexual invaders. The second time she hid her father's phone right when he was supposed to go out on a date, making him unannounced late. Evidently when he arrived at the appointed place no woman was waiting for him there.

The third time she pretended to be sick and asked Valentin to stay with her to look after her. Which she liked terribly. She watched six episodes of Love Island in her father's strong arms. She almost forget she's sick and give herself away to him. But one thing always delighted her: her father never minded staying with her. Apparently he loved her as much as she loved him, and put her above all other women.

Eva had long since begun to have indecent thoughts and erotic dreams about Valentin. It was a kind of natural automatism, a family preservation instinct triggered by her mother's death. Like when an animal adopts and suckles another animal's orphaned young, Eva felt she had to replace her mother in her father's life. She did not premeditate this. It simply came of its own accord on a random day, without being able to remember exactly when.

Maybe from the fact that they cried hugging each other over and over, or maybe she became the woman in the house taking the role of housewife seriously. What is certain is that she had this as-yet unspoken thought of being her father's mistress. But she didn't know if he was okay with it, if he felt the same way about her, or not. So in addition to successfully fending off the "pretenders to the throne", Eva began to lay little emotional traps for her father to see how he would react.

Sometimes she'd pretend to lose a pair of underwear on the floor when doing laundry, only to have her father find it and bring it to her personally. Other times she seemed to miss her alarm on mornings when she had to go to work, only for Valentin to come up to her room and wake her up. When he came in he would find her stripped to the bed sheet, nightgown pulled up, sleeping with her bottom showing.

At other times she'd yell at him from the bathroom that she'd forgotten her robe or whatever, just to get him to come in on her. Each time he'd walk in with his back turned and reach a hand out to her with his eyes shut, and she'd guide him which way to go until she made him bump into her, at which point she'd grab his shoulders and kiss him on the cheek in thanks.

In conclusion, he may have seen her partially naked before, since she had become a young woman, but tonight, when Eva tasted herself alone in front of the mirror with thoughts of Valentin, it was the first time she had seen the penis and testicles of the man who is her father, the sexual organs that had helped bring her into this world, and which she now longed to touch.

Whorely
Whorely
1 Followers